Surah 39 - Al Zumar (Crowds) 65 - 75
0 Previous Comment(s)
There are currently no comments to display.
Page 1 of 1
Leave a comment
|Date Added:||27 September 2011 - 09:04 PM|
|Cast quality vote:|
|Summary:||Surah 39 - Al Zumar (Crowds) 65 - 75|
|I seek refuge in Allah from the accursed Satan.
In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
65. But it has already been revealed to thee,- as it was to those before thee,- "If thou wert to join (gods with Allah., truly fruitless will be thy work (in life), and thou wilt surely be in the ranks of those who lose (all spiritual good)".
66. Nay, but worship Allah, and be of those who give thanks.
67. No just estimate have they made of Allah, such as is due to Him: On the Day of Judgment the whole of the earth will be but His handful, and the heavens will be rolled up in His right hand: Glory to Him! High is He above the Partners they attribute to Him!
68. The Trumpet will (just) be sounded, when all that are in the heavens and on earth will swoon, except such as it will please Allah (to exempt). Then will a second one be sounded, when, behold, they will be standing and looking on!
69. And the Earth will shine with the Glory of its Lord: the Record (of Deeds) will be placed (open); the prophets and the witnesses will be brought forward and a just decision pronounced between them; and they will not be wronged (in the least).
70. And to every soul will be paid in full (the fruit) of its Deeds; and ((Allah)) knoweth best all that they do.
71. The Unbelievers will be led to Hell in crowd: until, when they arrive, there, its gates will be opened. And its keepers will say, "Did not apostles come to you from among yourselves, rehearsing to you the Signs of your Lord, and warning you of the Meeting of This Day of yours?" The answer will be: "True: but the Decree of Punishment has been proved true against the Unbelievers!"
72. (To them) will be said: "Enter ye the gates of Hell, to dwell therein: and evil is (this) Abode of the Arrogant!"
73. And those who feared their Lord will be led to the Garden in crowds: until behold, they arrive there; its gates will be opened; and its keepers will say: "Peace be upon you! well have ye done! enter ye here, to dwell therein."
74. They will say: "Praise be to Allah, Who has truly fulfilled His Promise to us, and has given us (this) land in heritage: We can dwell in the Garden as we will: how excellent a reward for those who work (righteousness)!"
75. And thou wilt see the angels surrounding the Throne (Divine) on all sides, singing Glory and Praise to their Lord. The Decision between them (at Judgment) will be in (perfect) justice, and the cry (on all sides) will be, "Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds!"
Other videos from Quraan Recitation
Grand Mawlid Harrow Central Mosque - Qari Mohammed RidwanBy: zish786
Date Added: 04 February 2013 - 10:48 PM · Views: 545
Soul capturing recitation by Mahmoud HijaziBy: Tahir-Riaz
Date Added: 13 November 2012 - 07:42 PM · Views: 700
Beautiful recitation of the different ayahs of the Holy QuranBy: Cynical
Date Added: 23 September 2012 - 10:27 AM · Views: 678
beautiful recitation - Surat al-FajrBy: Husayni
Date Added: 18 July 2012 - 06:14 PM · Views: 1015
Recitation of Sura-e-Rehman(Visualization)By: noormuhammad
Date Added: 14 November 2011 - 11:04 AM · Views: 1705