Spirit Of Islam: Dreaming of reading surah rahman, and surah nasr, whats the meanings? - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Like us on facebook!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dreaming of reading surah rahman, and surah nasr, whats the meanings?

Posted 12 February 2006 - 02:17 PM (#1) User is offline   jalebi 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

salaam

Few weeks ago, i had some one reciting Surah Nasr to me in a dream, and last night i had a dream in which a man gives me the Quran and tells me to recite it at the open page, and when i begin to recite i notice its surah Rahman! Its not the whole Surah its from the start "Ar rahmaan, alaa mal quran, khala qal insaan . . . . to the first time it says Fabi Ayee Ala E Rabbika ...

Can anyone tell me the meaning, if their is one

jazakhallah
Tere Sohney Madiney Toh Qurban Main, Ya Rasoolallah (saw), Manu Vi Madiney Bula Sohneya, Maran Toh Pehley Roza Vahaa Sohneya!!! INSHALLAH

Look At Wer We Wer, Look At Wer We Are, Tell Me Is This How RasoolAllah (saw) wanted us to be?? Ya Allah Make This Ummah Rise Again AMEEN AND INSHALLAH!!!

Posted 12 February 2006 - 04:22 PM (#2) User is offline   arshadmohd 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

SalamAlaikum

Interpretation of your dream: taken from book "TABEER NAMA" by Shaik Mohammed Azadi Ajmeri.

Reciting Sura Rahman in your dream means Kizb wa Iftra (Jhoot aur Buhtaan) se parhez Kare.

Sura Nasr: Mutawakkal a'lAllah ho, Saberon ke saf me shumaar ho.

Allah Hafiz

Posted 12 February 2006 - 11:20 PM (#3) User is offline   jalebi 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

salaam

brother i read the interpretation in Ibn Sireen (ra) Dream Interpretation book and it was completely different, for Surah Nasr it says "Enemies are will try to hurt you, but will not succeed"

Lol so which one do i listen to

Tere Sohney Madiney Toh Qurban Main, Ya Rasoolallah (saw), Manu Vi Madiney Bula Sohneya, Maran Toh Pehley Roza Vahaa Sohneya!!! INSHALLAH

Look At Wer We Wer, Look At Wer We Are, Tell Me Is This How RasoolAllah (saw) wanted us to be?? Ya Allah Make This Ummah Rise Again AMEEN AND INSHALLAH!!!

Posted 12 February 2006 - 11:45 PM (#4) User is offline   arshadmohd 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Brother I checked the book once again and found the same interpretation for sura an-Nasr which I mentioned above, anyway both interpretation are good for you alhumdullillah.

Posted 08 April 2006 - 11:54 PM (#5) User is offline   Nomad 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Assalaamu - Alaikum.

Masha - ALLAH

Brother i read/got a book, Dreams and Interpretations by Allamah Muhammad Bin Sireen (R.A) and translated in english by Muhammad Rafeeq Ibne Moulana Ahmad Hathurani. About Soorah Rahmaan, quote, " Soorah Rahmaan: Its reader will be bestowed with the bounties of ALLAH in the world and HIS mercies in the Hereafter."

Masha - ALLAH

See you also dreamt that someone was reciting Soorah Nasr and not you, but i'm not a sheik, but here is the meaning of Soorah Nasr, quote, "Soorah Nasr: ALLAH will help its reader against his enemies. Perhaps its recitation is an indication of his death in the near future. For, it was specifically revealed to Rasoolullah (sallallaahu-alayhi-wasallam) to inform him about his death."

Insha - ALLAH , please make duaa for the whole Ummah, for you have been blessed by ALLAH , so take opportunity and fight shaitaan and control your naffs (also all of us(Ummah) and me), Ameen. and do good with what you have at your disposal. Hope that helped, Insha - ALLAH

you can consult a sheik or a learned person for a better perspective.

Sukran.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services