Spirit Of Islam: Chura Shareef - The Largest Naqshabandi Shrine in Pakistan and Kashmir - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Shaykh Sayyid Zahid Husain Rizwi has replied to our questions:

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Chura Shareef - The Largest Naqshabandi Shrine in Pakistan and Kashmir Naqshbandi Shrine

Posted 18 January 2007 - 01:14 PM (#61) User is offline   SultanAli2000 

• New Moon
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Aslaam alay kum Br. Tahir Mahmood,

Alhamdulillah you have done us great justice with your illuminating posts. I believe this is what differentiates the Ahle sunnah from the Wahabis, that when talking about the beloved of Allah our hearts are filled with love, joy and ecstasy.

A (contemporary) renowned scholar once questioned, "Allah (swt) has knowledge of everything therefore He (swt) knows who will be damned to hell and in who's share lies heaven, than why are we here on Earth being tested?
He followed on to answer, "the reason we are here in this world is to know and recognise the beloved of Allah (i.e the Ambiya and the Awliya)"

-------------------------

Mohra Shreef is a very big darbar in Mari, Pakistan. They have a indirect link with Chura Shreef, meaning there is a darbar in between, their link to Chura Shreef.

Baba Qasim Mohrvi got their faiz from Kayan Shreef, in Azaad Kashmir through Baba Nazaam Uddin Sahib RA. Kayan Shreef got their faiz from directly from Chura Shreef.

------------------------------

In fact Shaikh Nizamuddin  from Kayan Sharif receieved faiz from their father Shaikh Sultan ul-Malook

Posted 18 January 2007 - 04:52 PM (#62) User is offline   alif-amjad 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

MASHA ALLAH

MAY THE FAIZ AND BLESSINGS OF THE AULIYA REMAIN THROUGHOUT PAKISTAN AND THE WORLD!

I wonder

from these thousand of "me's",

which one am I?

Rumi

Amjad

Posted 09 February 2007 - 09:32 PM (#63) User is offline   Gadaeh-Arshadia 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

mashaAllah these are the most beautiful threads ive read on yanabi.com.. subhanAllah.. HAzrat Sufi Arshad Mehmood sahib of leeds tells sanghees many waqeahs of the wali eh kaamils from our shajrah eh tareeqat (NAqshbandi Aslamiyaa)..

Does anyone else know any other stories of HAzrat BAki Billah alaiyhe reahmh or Hazrat Isa Muhammad, Faizullah Shah, Hazrat Noor Muhammad aur Faqir-e-badshah.. please doo share.. jazakAllah

Any waqeahs of Hazrat Hafiz Abdul Karim Aliayhe rehmah of eidgah shareef.. plss share

JAzakAllah

Nacheez mohsin

www.shadpurshareef.com

Posted 09 February 2007 - 09:43 PM (#64) User is offline   Tahir-Mahmood 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Brother Mohsin,

In regards to your request about further information to the blessed Sheikh Sayid Nur Muhammad RA the father of Sheikh Sayid Faqir Muhammad Churahi RA, please check, www.churashareef.com, you will inshallah find alot of information there.

The website is going to be updated, with videos of Baba Ji Pir Sayid Shabeer Ali Shah Jilani and Baba Sayid Pir Kabeer Ali Shah Jilani, both the current Sajada Nasheen of Chura Shareef. Inshallah you will find this useful.

There is in depth video of Baba Ji Pir Sayid Shabir Ali Shah Jilani talking about Baba Ji Nur Muhammad RA, and their journey from Theera Shareef, Kabul into Pakistan, and the reason why they travelled, inshallah this will be uploaded soon.
Truly the mercies of this Duniya and Akhirah is but a trace of the blessings of the Beloved Nabi (sallalahu alayhi wasallam)

and all the Knowledge of the Unseen (I'lmul-Ghaib ) is but a glimpse of the sacred knowledge of Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallalahu alaihi wasallam)".

Qasidah Burdah Shareef ,Arif-e-Billah, Imaam Sharfudeen Busiri

Posted 09 February 2007 - 10:34 PM (#65) User is offline   Ahle-Sunnah-Uprising 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Alhamdolillah the people of Keighley had the privilage of meeting Syed Shabeer Ali Shah Sahib in the Keighley Jamia Masjid on Wednesday night, along with the great Pir Ala Uddin Siddiqui Sahib.

The atmosphere and electricity seeing these two special people sitting next to each other is uncomprehendable in my limited use of vocabulary. May ALlah keep the shadow of such greats over the people of Ahle SUnnah Wal Jamaat.Ameen
SalAllahu Alaih Wassallam
'If you want to love you’re going to die in the cause of love. So pick up someone to love who deserves to die for.' (Ibn Farid)

Posted 09 February 2007 - 11:01 PM (#66) User is offline   Tahir-Mahmood 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Mashallah bro Ahle Sunnah uprising, i would have loved to be there.

Bro, there is a truely moving speech by Pir Sahib on the churashareef website, on the Dhangri Shareef Urs, also present there is Ghazi e Millat, that is a very  powerful speech.

Truly the mercies of this Duniya and Akhirah is but a trace of the blessings of the Beloved Nabi (sallalahu alayhi wasallam)

and all the Knowledge of the Unseen (I'lmul-Ghaib ) is but a glimpse of the sacred knowledge of Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallalahu alaihi wasallam)".

Qasidah Burdah Shareef ,Arif-e-Billah, Imaam Sharfudeen Busiri

Posted 10 February 2007 - 12:58 AM (#67) User is offline   naseer_ameen 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Posted 10 February 2007 - 01:00 AM (#68) User is offline   naseer_ameen 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Do Peer Sayyad Shabeer Ali Shah Sahib come up north, in the blackburn area? I would like to be priveleged to meet them, Inshallah, if anybody has any info then pls inform me Jazakallah

Posted 10 February 2007 - 04:37 PM (#69) User is offline   Haji-Amjad-Mahmood 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Salaam brother, Baba Jee Pir Syed Muhammad Shabeer Ali Shah Sahib Jilani Nasqshbandi Mujaddidi are my Pir Sahib, they have 3 Aastana's in the U.K. -Rochdale not far from Blackburn, Birmingham and down south Slough, there are monthly khatam khwajgaans read at each of these Aastana's, we have Pir Bhais through out the U.K. so they travel through out the U.K.
Please visit our website to learn more about our Aastana the link is provided below,

Jazakallah
Allah hafiz
www.churashareef.com
www.madniaqa.net

Posted 12 February 2007 - 07:27 PM (#70) User is offline   Nauman_Ghauri 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Asalam-o-alaikum,
                        Brother, can anyone tell me some site from where I can download some lectures or speeches by Pir Syed Kabir Ali Shah Sahib?
Jazak'ALLAH'.

LAA ILAHA ILALLAH MUHAMMAD UR RASULULLAH (Sallallah o 'alaihe wa aale wasalam)

Posted 13 February 2007 - 12:35 AM (#71) User is offline   Haji-Amjad-Mahmood 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Salaam brother Nauman Ghauri, i have found 2 video links on our yanabi website that you can watch of our Big Pir Sahib

http://www.yanabi.com/mediadb/index.cfm?cat=&SubCat=&Tabpage=MediaFiles&Time=ThisWeek&speakers=162&lingo=Urdu&mediaType=&SearchText=&ShowMaxRecs=8

We will insha-allah have videos of Baba Jee Pir Syed Muhammad Kabeer Ali Shah Sahib Jilani Nasqshbandi Mujaddidi  on our website.

Jazakallah
Allah hafiz

www.churashareef.com
www.madniaqa.net

Posted 16 February 2007 - 11:39 AM (#72) User is offline   Nauman_Ghauri 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Asalam-o-alaikum Bruv,

Jazak'ALLAH' Khair for the link, I had already downloaded 'speaking freely..' But was in thirst of more, as I found the first one, much appealing and attractive.
Anyway, I'll be looking forward to The videos of Barhay Baba G, on the official site of churra shareef.

Posted 16 February 2007 - 11:48 AM (#73) User is offline   Nauman_Ghauri 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Bruv, infact the other video is of Peer Shabeer Ali Shah Sahib, but the name written is of Peer Kabir Ali Shah Sahib.

Posted 16 February 2007 - 12:50 PM (#74) User is offline   Haji-Amjad-Mahmood 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Waslaam brother, the name on the video is done via yanabi team, i dont know who posted video to yanabi or who added Qibla Big Shah Ji's name to the video, you asked for ANY lecture so i added the link!

On www.churashareef.com  insha-allah we will have Qibla Big Shah Ji's videos on, like i explained earlier -please keep watching, the website has only been live for 3 weeks now, we are still in set up process, and also keep in mind we can only post videos we have, Please keep in mind that we can only upload material which is available.  We are very limited to Qibla Big Shah Ji's  lectures, as we are bayt with Baba Ji Pir Syed Muhammad Sahbbir Ali Shah Sahibwe record their lectures ourselvesIf you have any video you want to share with us, please forward to us. You can email us at admin@churashareef.com  
jazakallah
allah hafiz
www.churashareef.com
www.madniaqa.net

Posted 20 February 2007 - 09:55 PM (#75) User is offline   Razzzz 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Assalamu Alaikum

There are some beautiful pictures in this thread, and some nice posts.

Just wanted to add a link to our shajarah tariqat, which is on the Naqshbandia Mujadadiya Aslamiya web site...

http://www.shadpursharif.com/shajarah.htm

This links back to Chura Sharif.
Jazakallah Khair for looking.

Razwan
NULL

Posted 21 February 2007 - 12:23 AM (#76) User is offline   Gadaeh-Arshadia 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

jazakAllah // i viewed www.churashareef.com website many times .. I really enjoyed listening to syed peer shabbir shahsahib Madazil alees waqeahs abt hazrat faqir muhammed alaiyhe rehmah..do keep it up..

also do view our sinsilah websites

www.shadpursharif.com

www.shadpurshareef.com

jazakaAllah

www.shadpurshareef.com

Posted 04 March 2007 - 12:41 AM (#77) User is offline   hajiarfan786 

• New Moon
  • Pip

dear brother alsaam o alikum

i am also a mureed of chura shariff, my sheikh is pir seyed shaukat hussain shah sahib and their brother pir syed gias hussain shah sahib.

HAJIARFAN NAQSHANDI

Posted 15 March 2007 - 04:40 PM (#78) User is offline   Razzzz 

• New Moon
  • Pip

mashallah
NULL

Posted 12 April 2007 - 03:09 AM (#79) User is offline   mkahmed01234 

• New Moon
  • Pip

m