Spirit Of Islam: Chura Shareef - The Largest Naqshabandi Shrine in Pakistan and Kashmir - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Like us on facebook!

• 5 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Chura Shareef - The Largest Naqshabandi Shrine in Pakistan and Kashmir Naqshbandi Shrine

Posted 23 January 2006 - 09:57 PM (#21) User is offline   Naqshbandia 

• New Moon
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Assalamu alekum.

Jarakallah for sharing there good pictures.

Regarding churah sharif and tunsa sharif.

Tunsa sharif is a renowed Chisti dargah started by  Hazrat Muhammad Sulaiman (R.A),tunsa Sharif is  in Dera Ghazi Khan District of the Punjab. They inprised the khalafat to  Hazrat Khwaja Shamsuddin of Sial Sharif (1795-96 A.D) and they gave fiaz to Hazrat Pir Meher Ali Shah Sahib (R.A) Golrah Sharif.

So there is no link between Churah sharif and tunsa sharif.  

I visited the churah sharif this summer, it was a very good and spirituel trip. 

Posted 23 January 2006 - 10:14 PM (#22) User is offline   Tahir-Mahmood 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Baba Ji Nur Muhammad RA, as stated earlier, are from Theera Shreef and came to Chura Shreef, with their son Baba Ji Faqir Muhammad. Theera Shreef is located in Kabul, Afghanistan and can be traced back to Gilan, in Iran. Their link to Gilan is that the Chura Shreef Shiekhs are descendants of the Peer of Peers, the sheikh of shiekh, Hazoor Gaus e Azam.

Baba Faqir Muhammad of Chura Shreef have the authority to give bayth in the 4 main sisila e tareeqat, ie Qadri Sisila, Chistia Sisila, Soharwardia and Naqshbandia.

Truly the mercies of this Duniya and Akhirah is but a trace of the blessings of the Beloved Nabi (sallalahu alayhi wasallam)

and all the Knowledge of the Unseen (I'lmul-Ghaib ) is but a glimpse of the sacred knowledge of Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallalahu alaihi wasallam)".

Qasidah Burdah Shareef ,Arif-e-Billah, Imaam Sharfudeen Busiri

Posted 23 January 2006 - 10:17 PM (#23) User is offline   Tahir-Mahmood 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Dear brother Hassan Shakir Naqshbandi, i was just going to ask brother Naveed Asim if Tonssa Shreef is a Chisti Darbar. And you gave a reply, thank you for clarifying that.

Please tell us more details of your visit.
Truly the mercies of this Duniya and Akhirah is but a trace of the blessings of the Beloved Nabi (sallalahu alayhi wasallam)

and all the Knowledge of the Unseen (I'lmul-Ghaib ) is but a glimpse of the sacred knowledge of Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallalahu alaihi wasallam)".

Posted 23 January 2006 - 10:20 PM (#24) User is offline   Tahir-Mahmood 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

dear brother Waseem Barkat, here is a response to your answer. Please correct me if there are any mistakes, as the research is carried out properly but when it comes to typing their can be spelling mistakes etc please forgive.

Posted 23 January 2006 - 10:21 PM (#25) User is offline   Tahir-Mahmood 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Mohra Shreef is a very big darbar in Mari, Pakistan. They have a indirect link with Chura Shreef, meaning there is a darbar in between, their link to Chura Shreef.

Baba Qasim Mohrvi got their faiz from Kayan Shreef, in Azaad Kashmir through Baba Nazaam Uddin Sahib RA. Kayan Shreef got their faiz from directly from Chura Shreef.

Posted 23 January 2006 - 10:22 PM (#26) User is offline   Tahir-Mahmood 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

It is important to note that there are 2 walis named Nazam Uddin, one of them named above is from the sisila e naqshband and the second is great Awliya Allah from Dehli area in India, if anybody has any information please post here.

Baba Nazam Uddin Sahib’s RA (from Kayan Shreef), Sajada Nasheen (their son) is called Muhammad Yaseen.

Posted 23 January 2006 - 10:23 PM (#27) User is offline   Tahir-Mahmood 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

There is another darbar called Nariyaan Shreef in Pakistan. Their blessed Sheikh is called Allah Uddin Siddique Sahib, they received their faiz from Mohra Shreef, who in turn received faiz from Kayan Shreef who got their faiz from Chura Shreef.

Another great wali of the Naqshbandi is Kwaja Zinda Peer RA, from Ghamkol Shreef. Their faiz is also from Mohra Shreef. Baba Qasim Mohrvi, had 2 sons Khan Sahib and Harun Rasheed. Khan Sahib gave their faiz to Ghamkol Shreef.

Another Darbar in Azaad Kashmir is called Dhangri Shreef. They got their faiz from Awaan Shreef, who got their faiz from Kariyan Shreef.  A link can be found up to Bawali Shreef, via Khan Alim Sahib, who got their faiz from Baba Ji Nur Muhammad from Chura Shreef.

Posted 23 January 2006 - 10:29 PM (#28) User is offline   ALiShah 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Assalamoalykum !

brother jazakallah for such gr8 info.. brother i have also heard a Pir sahab Pir Syed Gulzar Hussain SHah Nakshbandi from chura sharif .... could you please tell me about them who they are ??

Tu Hi Maula-e-Mann Aqa-e-Mann Wali Hai Janemann

Dard-e-Jaami'e Milay Naat KHalid Likhoon Aur AnDaaz-e-Ahmed Raza Chahiye

Posted 23 January 2006 - 10:33 PM (#29) User is offline   Tahir-Mahmood 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Let me give you a short family tree of Chura Shreef, a more detailed lineage of these walis will be posted soon:

Baba Ji Hafiz Faiz Ullah RA

(father of )

Baba Ji Nur Muhammad RA

(father of)

Baba ji Faqir Muhammad Churahi RA

(father of )

Baba Ji Ahmed Nabi RA             and       Baba Ji Gul Nabi RA

(Ahmed Nabi father of)

Baba Ji Haider Sha RA

(father of)

Baba Ji Fazal Sha RA

(father of)

Peer Syed Kabeer Ali Sha       and Peer Sayid Shabeer Ali Shah

Posted 23 January 2006 - 10:47 PM (#30) User is offline   ALiShah 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Brother Thanks for brief info but you didnt told me about what i asked actually i am meeted with that gr8 wali Pir Syed Gulzar Husain Shah sahab and the pictures you have just uploaded there face relates with that pir sahab thats why i am asking if you know some brief ?
Tu Hi Maula-e-Mann Aqa-e-Mann Wali Hai Janemann

Dard-e-Jaami'e Milay Naat KHalid Likhoon Aur AnDaaz-e-Ahmed Raza Chahiye

Posted 23 January 2006 - 11:09 PM (#31) User is offline   Tahir-Mahmood 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Dear brother, I  personally do not know, but I will inshallah find you answer inshallah. so keep an eye out. 

Posted 24 January 2006 - 12:08 AM (#32) User is offline   Rizvi 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Shah Jee, Salaam arz hai

You asked the question about Syed Gulzar Hussain Shah Sahib, last I heard was that there are upto 15 Sahibzadgaan in Chura Shareef, all descendents of Syyidi Baba Faqeer Muhammad RA.  However, the main ones are Pir Syed Kabeer Ali Shah Sahib and Pir Syed Shabeer Ali Shah Sahib.

With the kind help of Respected Br Qadri Razavi, soon you will see the blessed land on Chura Shareef on this website in forms of Urs videos, Insha Allaah.
Qabil tha main naar ke, mujhe Jannat Hui Naseeb
Is Dar ki haazri se meri qismat badel gai

(Ameer-e-Millat, Pir Syed Jama'at Ali Shah Sahib RA referring to Aastana Chura Shareef)

www.churashareef.com www.madniaqa.net

Posted 24 January 2006 - 12:24 AM (#33) User is offline   Rizvi 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Some more pictures of Qibla Pir Syed Shabeer Ali Shah Sahib (also known as Baba Jee Sarkar) with their eldest son, Syed Fazle Usman Shah Sahib.
Qabil tha main naar ke, mujhe Jannat Hui Naseeb
Is Dar ki haazri se meri qismat badel gai

(Ameer-e-Millat, Pir Syed Jama'at Ali Shah Sahib RA referring to Aastana Chura Shareef)

www.churashareef.com www.madniaqa.net

Posted 24 January 2006 - 04:48 AM (#34) User is offline   Ghulaam-e-Naqshband 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

QUOTEOriginally posted by: tahir mahmood

Another great wali of the Naqshbandi is Kwaja Zinda Peer RA, from Ghamkol Shreef. Their faiz is also from Mohra Shreef. Baba Qasim Mohrvi, had 2 sons Khan Sahib and Harun Rasheed. Khan Sahib gave their faiz to Ghamkol Shreef.

Brother it was not Hazrat Khan Sahib (ra) that gave faize or baite to Hazrat Zinda Pir (ra) but Hazrat Khawaja Qasim Mohrvi (ra) them selves. When Hazrat Zinda Pir (ra) went for baite, Hazrat Qasim Mohrvi (ra) were very ill and in the last stages of this worldly life.  Hazrat Zinda Pir (ra) wanted baite and were told that they could do it with Hazrat Khan Sahib (ra) but Hazrat Zinda Pir (ra) refused and insisted upon doing baite with Hazrat Qasim Mohrvi (ra). they sat at the door of Hazrat Qasim Mohrvi (ra) and then after a while Hazrat Qasim Mohrvi (ra) sent for Pir Sahib and accepted their baite and gave them Khilafat and Ijaazat at the same time.
Bedam yahin to paanch hain maqsoode kayenaat ......... Khairun Nisa, Hussain o Hasan, Mustafa, Ali

Kheera Na Kar Saka Mujhe Jalwa-E-Danish-E-Farang......Surma Hai Meri Aankh Ka Khak-E-Madina-O-Najaf.

Naseer Hum mein tho apnosi koi baat nahin......... Karam Hai unka jo Apna banaye baytte hain

Posted 24 January 2006 - 01:10 PM (#35) User is offline   HKamy20 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Salaam

well thats good.. so what happens if say the Shakykh is naraaz with the Mureed or the Mureed has done something against the Tareeq and wont accept as 'doing' wrong?..

Wasalaaam

Allah Hafiz

Posted 24 January 2006 - 02:09 PM (#36) User is offline   Ali-Akbar 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Bother Tahir If you could get me some pictures of AGAR shareef i would be more than appreciative. I help out in a centre in smethwick, b-ham which is run by the peer saab from kotli, agar shareef. they havea place in bordesly green. anyways please send me some images , i want to make some literature and stuff for the centre
Koun kehta hai sharab e ishq e Muhammad hai haram

Yeh woh sharab hai, jisse Parwardegar peeta hai.

Posted 24 January 2006 - 03:14 PM (#37) User is offline   Ali-Akbar 

• New Moon
  • Pip

btw my email is aakbar7@hotmail.com

Koun kehta hai sharab e ishq e Muhammad hai haram

Yeh woh sharab hai, jisse Parwardegar peeta hai.

Posted 24 January 2006 - 04:11 PM (#38) User is offline   Desert-Sheikh 

• Administrator
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Masha’Allah Azzawajal

Excellent work.

It’s our bad luck that we are unaware from our history & Mashaikh even we who live in Punjab. We only know about few current & past Scholars. It’s really a great post and everyone is benefiting. Brothers continue this research work.

One Karamt of Khajha-e-Siyal Sharif (Sheikh of Hazrat Peer Meher Ali Shah Tajdar-e-Ahle Sunnat radi Allahu anhu)

Alahdmulillah Azzawajal, Khajgan-e-Tonsa Sharif were very rich, they invited their beloved mureed Khaja Shams-ul-Din Sialvi radi Allahu anhu on the wedding ceremony of their honorable daughter. Khaja Shams-ul-Din Sialvi radi Allahu anhu was very sad because he was unable to present any gift to His Sheikh’s respected daughter.

At last he started his journey to Tonsa Sharif and took the most precious thing from his house as a gift. It was a piece of wood or iron available at his home that time. He covered it with handkerchief.

When Khaja-e-Siyal Sharif reached at His Sheikh’s House and uncovered that gift, it was converted into a piece of Gold. Alahdmulillah Azzawajal, Hazrat Kahja Suliman Tonsavi radi Allahu anhu knew the entire story.

Administrator
YaNabi Team

-What is it to make you wonder, if I roam the desert waste?
Not all those who wander are lost!

Posted 25 January 2006 - 12:12 AM (#39) User is offline   Husayni 

• Full Moon
  • Group: Moderators

jazakAllah
YaNabi Team

If you want to understand the Qur'an you go to Ahlul Bayt, if you want to understand Ahlul Bayt you go to the Qur'an.

Shaykh Sayyid Muhammad bin Yahya Al-Ninowy Al Husayni

Posted 25 January 2006 - 12:30 AM (#40) User is offline   Salamalikumwaramtula 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Date: 2006.01.25
YaNabi Moderator: Qadri Razavi
Comments: Sorry this thread is not for Najdis.

salamalikum

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services