Spirit Of Islam: Chura Shareef - The Largest Naqshabandi Shrine in Pakistan and Kashmir - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Like us on facebook!

• 5 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Chura Shareef - The Largest Naqshabandi Shrine in Pakistan and Kashmir Naqshbandi Shrine

Posted 22 January 2006 - 10:05 PM (#1) User is offline   Rizvi 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Assalaamu Alaikum

Chura Shareef (Atak, Pakistan)

Chura Shareef is approximately 65 kilometers from Rawalpindi.  This place was unknown to the world until Khwaja-e-Khwajgan Baba Ji Syed Noor Muhammad (RA) arrived here with their son Baba Ji Syed Faqeer Muhammad (RA) in the 13th century Hijrah.  It was through Baba Ji Syed Faqeer Muhammad (RA) and their descendents that the subcontinent was to see and feel the Naqshbandi blessings expand rapidly.

Descendants of Baba Ji Syed Faqeer Muhammad (RA) are as:

Baba Ji Pir Syed Ahmad Nabi (RA), known as ‘Zulfan Wali Sarkar’

Baba Ji Pir Syed Haider Ali Shah (RA), known as ‘Kali Chader Wali Sarkar’

Baba Ji Pir Syed Muhammad Fazal Shah (RA), known as ‘Kale Kapron Wali Sarkar’

Pir Syed M Kabeer Ali Shah Sahib                               Pir Syed M Shabeer Ali Shah Sahib

Chura Shareef is the biggest Naqshbandi Dargah (shrine) in Pakistan and Kashmir, from whom Khanqah's such Alipur Shareef, Eidgah Shareef, Mohra Shareef, Sharaqpur Shareef, Dhangri Shareef, Bawali Shareef, Shadpur Shareef, Atrwali Shareef, Nathyal Shareef, Aghar Shareef, Bughar Shareef, Ghamkol Shareef, Alumhaar Shareef, Awan Shareef, Kayyan Shareef and many many more have gained Fuyyooz from.  Approximately 72 Naqshbandi Khanqah's in Kashmir and Pakistan have directly or indirectly attained Faiz from Baba Ji Pir Syed Faqeer Muhammad (RA), Chura Shareef.

Syed Walayat Ali Shah Sahib Gujrati (RA) states that Chura is the name given to a soap which washes away the strongest and toughest dirt from clothes, no wonder the Shuyukh from Chura Shareef washed away the sins of all those who came to them and filled their hearts with wisdom and light.

Pir Syed Jamaat Ali Shah Sahib (RA), Alipur Shareef, was Baba Ji Pir Syed Haider Ali Shah’s (RA) Khalifa, commented that on Yaumul Qiyyamah when I'm asked how I spent my time in dunya, I will reply, I travelled to and from Chura Shareef all my life!  Subhanallaah, this is the Aqeedah of Pir Syed Jamaat Ali, the 'Association' of his Murshid will bail him on Yaumul Qiyyamah!!

Qibla Pir Syed Jamaat Ali Shah Sahib often recited the following couplet referring to Aastaana Chura Shareef

Qabil tha main naar ke, mujhe Jannat Hui Naseeb
Is Dar ki haazri se meri qismat badel gai

I was worthy of the fire, but I was given Paradise

My fate changed by attending this House (Chura Shareef)

Pir Syed Kabeer Ali Shah Sahib and Pir Syed Shabeer Ali Shah Sahib are Sajjada Nasheen of Aastana Chura Shareef.  Both Sheikh’s have a very high spiritual status and are Sahib-e-Huzoori.  The light in their faces is proof of the Pious Blood of Syyiduna Muhammad (sallallhu alayhi wasallam) and their ancestry links to Huzoor Ghous-e-Azam (RA).

Peer Sahib often says Huzoor Khwaja Ghareeb Nawaz planted the seed of Islam in the sub-continent but it was Mujaddid Alf Thani Sheikh Ahmad Sarhandi (RA) who defended it during the Akbar and Jahangeer trials against Islam.

Pictures of the two Sheikh’s will follow shortly, you will then see for yourself

(Ameer-e-Millat, Pir Syed Jama'at Ali Shah Sahib RA referring to Aastana Chura Shareef)

www.churashareef.com www.madniaqa.net

Posted 22 January 2006 - 10:27 PM (#2) User is offline   Madinay-kee-dewanee 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

subhanallah subhanallah

Signature reset by YaNabi Team. Keep it nice and SHORT.

Posted 22 January 2006 - 10:32 PM (#3) User is offline   Rizvi 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Some pictures of the Mazar-e-Aqdas in Chura Shareef, including the Grand Sheikhs

(Ameer-e-Millat, Pir Syed Jama'at Ali Shah Sahib RA referring to Aastana Chura Shareef)

Posted 22 January 2006 - 10:37 PM (#4) User is offline   Madinay-kee-dewanee 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

aslamu alykum

wow bro mashallah wer u getting all these pictures from have you got any of the peer at ghar shareef

salaamz

Mayra lasha bhi kahay gaa asalatho waslam {inshallah}

Posted 22 January 2006 - 10:37 PM (#5) User is offline   Afzy911_Naqshband 

• New Moon
  • Pip

subhanallah... pictures of my shaikhs!!! and as everyone that views these pictures will see the noor that is shining like the shining stars of the night is nothing normal!!! and one has to be in their mehfil to feel the feeling of another world! sitting in the mahafils of these shaiks is no doubt a different feeling and inshallah on the next mehfil that will take place in the uk i hope to let as many members on yanabi.com aware of it!
Sar pe rakhnay ko miljay Na'l-e-paak-e-Huzuur...

PHIR kahain HAAN TAAJ DAAR HAM BHI HAIN!!

(Mawlana Hassan Raza Khan,Bareli Sharif)

INSHALLAH

Posted 22 January 2006 - 10:43 PM (#6) User is offline   Madinay-kee-dewanee 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

QUOTEOriginally posted by: Afzal Mohammed
subhanallah... pictures of my shaikhs!!! and as everyone that views these pictures will see the noor that is shining like the shining stars of the night is nothing normal!!! and one has to be in their mehfil to feel the feeling of another world! sitting in the mahafils of these shaiks is no doubt a different feeling and inshallah on the next mehfil that will take place in the uk i hope to let as many members on yanabi.com aware of it!

in it mashallah they have got soooooooooooooooo much noor on they face these lot are only the peers imagine the shan of the prophet you just cant

so wen is they next mehfil in the uk and when are they coming

Posted 22 January 2006 - 10:45 PM (#7) User is offline   Rizvi 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Pictures of Pir Syed Kabeer Ali Shah Sahib and Pir Syed Shabeer Ali Shah Sahib, Sajjada Nasheen, Chura Shareef

Posted 22 January 2006 - 10:46 PM (#8) User is offline   Madinay-kee-dewanee 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

subhanallah bro wer u getting all these pictures from

Posted 22 January 2006 - 10:52 PM (#9) User is offline   Rizvi 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Sister Kulsoom

Answer to your first question - Pir Sahib will be in UK soon insha allaah, we'll post details when they are here.

Answer to 2nd question - I'm mureed of Qibla Pir Sahib, so have been quite close to them

Posted 22 January 2006 - 10:55 PM (#10) User is offline   Madinay-kee-dewanee 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

oh right

jazakallah

Posted 22 January 2006 - 10:59 PM (#11) User is offline   Tahir-Mahmood 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Chura Shreef is located in Attak, Pakistan. Baba Ji Noor Muhammad RA, is resting alongside Baba Ji Faqir Muhammad RA. Soon inshallah, Yanabi will post the Urs Shreef , and Ya Nabi members will be able to see how this great darbar is changing the lives of thousands and thousands of people, not only in Pakistan but all over the world.

As brother Naqshbandi has stated, Baba Ji Noor Muhammad RA, brought their son Baba Ji Faqir Muhammad to Chura Shreef, (Attak, Pakistan).

Baba Ji Noor Muhammad RA, was originally from Theera Shreef, which is Afghanistan. Their father was called Hafiz Faiz Ullah RA, another great wali of their time.

Therefore Chura Shreef can be traced back to Afghanistan.

Truly the mercies of this Duniya and Akhirah is but a trace of the blessings of the Beloved Nabi (sallalahu alayhi wasallam)

and all the Knowledge of the Unseen (I'lmul-Ghaib ) is but a glimpse of the sacred knowledge of Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallalahu alaihi wasallam)".

Qasidah Burdah Shareef ,Arif-e-Billah, Imaam Sharfudeen Busiri

Posted 22 January 2006 - 11:05 PM (#12) User is offline   Tahir-Mahmood 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Chura Shreef, is the biggest Naqshandi Darbar on the sub continent of India, Just the way Ajmer Shreef is the biggest Chisti darbar on the sub continent. Therefore a lot Naqshbandi darbars, in Pakistan and Kashmir can be traced directly or indirectly back to Chura Shreef.

For example Kayan Shreef, received their faiz from Chechyan Shreef  (Jhelum Pakistan) and Aghar Shreef (Kotli, Azaad Kashmir). Chechyan Shreef and Aghar Shreef are the same darbar, their sheikh moved from Jhelum to Kotli.

Aghar Shreef received their faiz from Bawali Shreef, through Khawaja Khan Alam Sahib, who received their faiz from Baba Ji Faqir Muhammad Churahi, RA.

Another big darbar in Pakistan, is Alumhaar Shreef, which received their faiz directly from Baba Ji..

Truly the mercies of this Duniya and Akhirah is but a trace of the blessings of the Beloved Nabi (sallalahu alayhi wasallam)

and all the Knowledge of the Unseen (I'lmul-Ghaib ) is but a glimpse of the sacred knowledge of Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallalahu alaihi wasallam)".

Posted 22 January 2006 - 11:22 PM (#13) User is offline   Tahir-Mahmood 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Shadpur Shreef and their buzurg Khawaja Sufi Aslam RA, got their faiz from Khawaj Masoom Sahib and their father Nawab Uddin RA, of Mohri Shreef.  Mohri Shreef  got their faiz from Hafiz Abdul Karim Sahib RA, of Eidgah Shreef, Pakistan. Now Yanabi readers, Hafiz Abdul Karim RA, was a khalifa of Baba Ji Faqir Muhammad RA Sahib. Therefore Shadpur Shreef and Mohri Shreef, as well as Eidgah Shreef are directly/indirectly linked to Chura Shreef.

Eidgah Shreef is directly linked to Chura Shreef, where as Mohri Shreef and Shadpur Shreef is indirectly, hence why brother Naqshbandi stated, that Chura Shreef had links directly and indirectly with 72 other Naqshbandi Darbar in Kashmir and Pakistan.

It is important to note that Mohri shreef is Gujrat, Mohra sheef is Mari, Pakistan. I will inshallah, post later the link of Mohra Shreef to Chura Shreef.

Brothers/Sisters Chura Shreef is a Markazi Astana, May Allah give its blessings to everyone on Yanabi, and put the love of the holy prophet in everyone’s heart. Ameen

Posted 23 January 2006 - 01:35 AM (#14) User is offline   HKamy20 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

''''''Shadpur Shreef and their buzurg Khawaja Sufi Aslam RA, got their faiz from Khawaj Masoom Sahib and their father Nawab Uddin RA, of Mohri Shreef. Mohri Shreef got their faiz from Hafiz Abdul Karim Sahib RA, of Eidgah Shreef, Pakistan'''' brother so can a person pass proper faiz to more than one person, becaus ei've been told/tought that 1 person gets the Main kind of Faiz thing, and then He, carries it forward to the next .. so if Hafiz Abdul Karim Sahib ra. passed faiz to nawaudin, then how come Eidgah Shareef have their own, claimant of the Faiz, where they say it is passed to the Son Of Hazrat Hafiz Abdul Karim Sahib ra, Hafiz Abdur Rehman Sahib, .. and then Hazrat Lasani Sahib Ra., an nw Sajadda Nashin Hazrath Hafiz Naqeeb Ur Rehmann. Jazakallah, can this be clarified for me plz.. Salaam
Allah Hafiz

Posted 23 January 2006 - 01:55 AM (#15) User is offline   Imran. 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

A wali e kamil can give as much faiz as he wishes to as many people as he wishes. what your talking about is called khilafat or sajjada nasheeni where the most senior murid or descendent takes charge when murshid passes away.

Posted 23 January 2006 - 09:15 AM (#16) User is offline   Desert-Sheikh 

• Administrator
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Masha'Allah Azzawajal.

Brother Naqshbandi! Jazak Allah Azzawajal.

Brother Tahir Mahmood! very informative posts about the links. Would you please let us know if there is any link between Churra Sharif & Tonssa Sharif.

Jazak Allah Azzawajal
Administrator
YaNabi Team

-What is it to make you wonder, if I roam the desert waste?
Not all those who wander are lost!

Posted 23 January 2006 - 07:46 PM (#17) User is offline   mohra786 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

salam

does chura shareef hav any conection wid mohra shareef???????????

salam

Subhanallah Walhamdolilla
Walaa hoo Akbar

Ashadu Allah Ilahaillah
Ashadu ana Muhamadur Rasollallah

Posted 23 January 2006 - 09:13 PM (#18) User is offline   Tahir-Mahmood 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Firstly my dear brother Nikka Banda, to your question can a faiz be passed to more than one person, yes, one person can give faiz to more than one person. Think of it like a tree, with one trunk, with loads of branches that stem from it, each branch has it own individual branches from which stems lots of fruits.

All sisila e tareeqat, get thier lineage from our holy prophet, ie Sisila e qadria, sisila e Chistia, sisila e soharwardia and sisila e naqshbandia. These 4 main branches, have spread their own roots throughout the world, spreading islam. Chura Shreef, is a naqshbandi which can be linked all the way back to Imam Abu Bakr Siddique RA, and direct to the holy prophet.

Posted 23 January 2006 - 09:19 PM (#19) User is offline   Tahir-Mahmood 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Respected brother Naveed Asim,

I will find out for you if there is any link between Tonssa Shreef and Chura Shreef, please can you help me telling me where Tonssa Shreef is and who is the blessed sheikh from their.

Dear brother if you have any pics please post them, these post is to increase knowledge and it will benefit everyone including me.

Please note if anybody posts a question, we can post more detailed answers for you, this will take research to get true correct answers inshallah, so please be patient, but please feel free to ask any questions.

My brother Waseem Barkat Mohra Shreef is a very big darbar, i will post some information inshallah.

Posted 23 January 2006 - 09:38 PM (#20) User is offline   ironman 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Indeed Indeed Indeed

The Faiz Will Keep GOIng
ZIKR ZIKR ZIKR

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic