Spirit Of Islam: Gosha-e-Durood.com - Spirit Of Islam

Jump to content

Icon Important Announcement!

Like us on facebook!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic


Posted 21 December 2005 - 01:18 PM (#1) User is offline   sulemankasmani 

  • Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 376
  • Joined: 12-June 04


Dear Brothers & Sisters,

Visit www.gosha-e-durood.com

For the first time in history a full time institution has been setup where anybody can apply to sit for reciting Salat and Salam on the beloved Prophet Muhammad (SWS) a unique way to promote the love for the beloved and to increase spiritually.

That blessed place will have people reciting Darood Sharif and reciting the Holy Qur'an non stop on daily basis, 24 hours a day, every week, every month and it will continue inshah allah forever. A group of 8 people will be sitting in the blessed area to take part in the unique spiritual retreat for at least 10 days or however they wish to. The 8 people will be replaced by another 8 people who will recite at night. The participants will be fasting and will stay in Wudu all the time. Food will be provided by Minhaj-ul-Quran. Monthly, over 50 million greetings and salutations will be presented to the beloved Prophet (sws) along with 30 Qur'ans.

The official opening ceremony of Gosha-e-Durood was held at the hands of Shaykh-ul-Islam on 3rd December 2005 after monthly spiritual programme, shab e bedari, at Jamy e Masjid Minhaj ul Quran.

Gosha-e-Durood was launched at the headquarters of Minhaj-ul-Quran International on 1st December. The office of Shaykh-ul-Islam at the headquarters temporarily serving the purpose. The aim of the Gosha-e-Durood is to send blessings to the Holy Prophet SAW continually 24/7/365.

The first group consists of 18 persons arrived at the headquarters on 30th September. Next day, people began sending greetings and salutations on The Holy Prophet (Sal Allaho Alaiyhe Wa Sallam) collectively.

We Appeal to all members of Minhaj ul Quran International to recite salutations on The Holy Prophet (Sal Allaho Alaiyhe Wa Sallam) at least 100 times a day. Thus the total number of greetings and salutations would amount to 50 million every month.

For more information Please visit www.gosha-e-durood.com

Suleman Nizami

discount drug coupon racindirt.com prescription coupon card

Suleman Muradi Nizami (Kasmani)
Team, YaNabi.com
Team, AshrafJahangir.com

Yaa Rasool Allah (Sal Allaho Alaiyhe Wa Sallam) Aapki Ek Nigah Ki Baat Hai, Meri Zindagi Ka Sawal Hai.

Posted 21 December 2005 - 01:44 PM (#2) User is offline   aishatarannum 

  • Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1620
  • Joined: 08-November 04


JazakAllah khair Br.

singulair junior open singulair
cialis discount coupon open transfer prescription coupon

Wa rattilil Qura-'aana tartiilaa(Aur Quraan ko Thahr Thahr ke Padha Karo---Read Holy Quraan with measure)

Posted 21 December 2005 - 02:31 PM (#3) User is offline   Mohammed-Haleem 

  • Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2281
  • Joined: 24-March 05


Yanabi.com 4 Zindagi

"If you put your whole trust in Allah, as you should, He most certainly will satisfy your needs, as He satisfies those of the birds. They come out hungry in the morning, but return full to their nests""

Posted 21 December 2005 - 04:20 PM (#4) User is offline   Muhammad_Mobasher_Muhammadi 

  • MMM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4132
  • Joined: 20-October 05
  • LocationDubai, UAE

Subhan Allah!!!
micardis plus 80 12.5 mg ilkpirlantam.com micardis hinta
celebrex dosering celebrex en paracetamol celebrex en alcohol

What is the constant concern of The Holy Prophet Alayhis Salaatu Wa Salaam? The Forgiveness of His Ummah. Struggle for it.

A common human being uses no more than 3 percent of his brain's total capability. Where do you use the remaining 97 percent when there is nothing meaningless or unnecessary in God's creation? In search of His Ma'arifah, in the path of spirituality - to Know Him.

Posted 21 December 2005 - 09:14 PM (#5) User is offline   Saghe-dargaahe-Jilani 

  • Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4561
  • Joined: 01-August 05

Signature reset by YaNabi Team. Keep it nice and SHORT.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services