• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

sky photo of madina sharif

Posted 26 August 2005 - 09:04 PM (#1) User is offline   Zahid-bhatti 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Signature reset by YaNabi Team. Keep it nice and SHORT.

Posted 26 August 2005 - 10:49 PM (#2) User is offline   Qadri-Jilani 

• Full Moon
  • Group: Administrators

SubhanAllah! first time i have ever seen a photo like this.
Maslak-e-Ahl-e-Sunnat

jarahat al-sinani laha'l-tiyamu ma yaltamu jarahat al-lisani
ei biradar chu 'aqibat khakast, khaak shawesh az ankei khaak shawee
apni millat par qiyas aqwam-e-maghrib sei na kar, khas hei tarkeeb mein qawm-e-Rasool-e-Hashmi

Posted 26 August 2005 - 11:01 PM (#3) User is offline   Iqra 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Salam,

SUBHANALLAH!!! JazakAllah for sharing brother!

ILAHI DEKHA PHIR DIYAR E MADINAH
QAYAMAT HAI AB INTAZAAR E MADINAH!!!!!!!!

Wasalaam

Knowledge is what is implemented. Knowledge is not what one has memorised.

Posted 26 August 2005 - 11:26 PM (#4) User is offline   Husayni 

• Full Moon
  • Group: Moderators

YA RABBI BIL MUSTAFA BALLIGH MAKSIDANA WAGHFIRLANA MAA MADAA YA WASIAL KARAMI

subhanALLAH
beautiful.

jazakALLAH

YaNabi Team

If you want to understand the Qur'an you go to Ahlul Bayt, if you want to understand Ahlul Bayt you go to the Qur'an.

Shaykh Sayyid Muhammad bin Yahya Al-Ninowy Al Husayni

Posted 27 August 2005 - 06:36 AM (#5) User is offline   Wasim. 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip
  • LocationIndia

ALLAHU RABBU MOHAMMADIN SALLA ALEHI WA SALLAMA
NAHNU IBAADO MOHAMMADIN SALLA ALEHI WA SALLAMA

JAJAKALLAH Brother for this beautifull view of MADINA MUNAWARRA

YA  ILAHI DIKHA DE WOH MADINA KAISE BASTI HAI
JAHA MOULA DIN RAAT TERI REHMAT BARASTI HAIN
"If you desire my life, I will sacrifice it. If you desire my wealth I will give it. But, there is one thing that I will never sacrifice, and that is, the love and reverence for the beloved, Sayyadina Rasool-Allah (Salla Allahu 'alayhi wa Sallam)." A'la Hadrat Shah Imam Ahmad Rida Khan (Rehmatullahi Alaih)

Posted 27 August 2005 - 09:35 AM (#6) User is offline   Sariya-Islam 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member

MashaAllah!!! JazakAllah!!! Oh the heart voices out, the soul's desire!!! Madinah......Madinah...................MADINAH!!!
Lets say together "Ya RasoolAllah"<BR>I stand for a United Um'mah, InshaALLAH

Posted 27 August 2005 - 02:04 PM (#7) User is offline   hb014g4573 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Subhan Allah.  very beautiful image of our beautiful madina.  Naaraaee Takbeer - Allah Hu Akbar.  Naaraaee Risaalam - Ya Rasoolallah.  I love Madina Sharif

Posted 28 August 2005 - 06:24 AM (#8) User is offline   Tabinda 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Posted 28 August 2005 - 07:19 AM (#9) User is offline   jawwad-sharfi 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Assalamu Alaikum

JazakAllah Zaheb bhai bahut zabardast Noori manzar hai!!!!

Wahaan ek saans mil jae wahi hai zeest ka hasil
Woh qismat ka dhani hai jo gaya dum bhar Madine me

Zinda rehna hoto insaan Madine me rahe
Banke Sarkaar ka ghulaam Madine me rahe

Wah kya judu Karam hai shahe batha tera
Nahi sunta hi nahi maang ne wala tera

Dahre chalte hain ata ke woh hai khatra tera
Taray khilte hain sakha ke wo hai zarra tera

Gumbade Khadra ki daman ki hawa maangi hai
Humne marne ki Madine me dua maangi hai

Gumbade Khadra Khuda tujh ko salamat rakhe
Dekh lete hai dil apna behla lete hain

Posted 28 August 2005 - 01:53 PM (#10) User is offline   Zahid-bhatti 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Mohammed Jawwad Sharfi Quadri

Assalamu Alaikum :Mohammed Jawwad Sharfi Quadri

JazakAllah Zaheb bhai:The  correct name is Zahid,thank's a lot for post,Allah app ko apney hifzo imaan mainn rakhey.

Allah Haffiz

Posted 28 August 2005 - 02:00 PM (#11) User is offline   Zahid-bhatti 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Aslam alieykum:If you want to view more of them just click on Photo,with left button of your Mouse?you will be able to see more then 100 clip ?

Posted 29 August 2005 - 12:43 AM (#12) User is offline   Hafiztahir 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Jazajullah kher, the images speak for themselves and I now have a new wallpaper
For believers, nothing is more valuable than love of Holy Prophet (Peace be upon Him). (Ameer-e-Ahlaysunnat)

Posted 30 August 2005 - 11:23 AM (#13) User is offline   Mohammed-Zahid 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Salaams,

Has anyone seen Medina Sharif on Earth Google? Its amazing!!!!

You can download the app from:

http://earth.google.com/

Zahid
www.tsmy.org - Inspiring the youth since 2001.

Posted 31 August 2005 - 12:36 AM (#14) User is offline   Zahid-bhatti 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Aslam alieykum:yes brother we could see?gues what street map of earth house look like small icon of monopoly game.

We could map of any town,but surly cant see noori kabha & nabvi masque insisde or ot side.

Thanks for that new kind of link,i never seen it before,happy to see my own street from setlite.ohh by the way nice to know you are Zahid as well.

great one ,Allah haffiz

Posted 31 August 2005 - 07:57 PM (#15) User is offline   irfanrazakhan 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Aslamoalaiykum

Just on a more serious and sobering note about the sky view pic :

My beloved Murshid paak has been ardenty campaigning personally against the flight route wahabbis have created over the sky of al madina al munnawara sharif, he has also been against the promotion and publication of those that fly their planes and helicopters to catch sky view of al madina al munnawara sharif and take pictures he says "oh you shaytaans even the mild mannered pigeons never fly over the blessed green dome" How dare the Wahabbi do this!!!

Its clear from the picture its not the showing of the sacred sanctity but to show the lighting and the the extension ibne Abdul wahab's have done.  He has used shaytanic sateliates/planes/helicopters to take pics, you will find many of these sky view pics on net published by saudi authority, it is advised that Ahle sunnah wal jamaah do not promote such pics..

Barak ala feekum

Dont think about this with your egos;
But put your self in the shoes of a true and pure ashiq e rasool

Posted 02 September 2005 - 01:47 PM (#16) User is offline   Zahid-bhatti 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

The Sacred Masjids of Islam Shining Like Stars

Date: Images taken by IKONOS satellite on December, 1999

No air plane gone over to taken that wonderful photo? picture its not the showing of the sacred sanctity but to showing any lighting.

It's a wonnderful to see both holly places,humans could not see most mubarak places  from that angle,its just space imaging able to take a wonderfull snap image of both holly city of makkah and madina.

Any sky photo's taken from sky view taken from 0.50 degree,not over the top of the any holy place,taking a photo above the top of kabha?we would only capture a roof of building.

we would not see the wall or window's road etc,any person who know's a bit of photo graphey would know or could tell how the photo's has been taken.

Allah Haffiz
          Zahid Hussain

Posted 02 September 2005 - 03:17 PM (#17) User is offline   irfanrazakhan 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Dear brother,

perhaps you havent understood the whole spectrum, its not about which angle you see, or where from my freind its called in urdu "Be adabee" a great awliya of this time who happens to be my murshid paak is against these sort of be adaab pictures in which saudi gives foreign sateliates to hover over sky of madina and take pics, and even on occassions allow aeroplanes, the saudis only allow this not to show you angles of masjid e nabwi but display to you the money they have spent on lighting extension etc.. tell me can you see the beloved gumbad khazara in any of these pics... do not see this a opportunity to argue but reflect..

Masalama     

Posted 02 September 2005 - 09:06 PM (#18) User is offline   Zahid-bhatti 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Asallam Alieykum

The image of holy city of Macca & Madina satellite imagery size of(1Metter Ikonos),Masjad-a-Nabvi hardly look's one Inch in size,It would be hard to find or 
see the beloved gumbad khazara in any of these pics,but if you kindly look at nabvi satellite imagery you will notice little dots on the roof are gumbad khizara.

Seeing a gumbad khizara in a bigger size you said your self it would be bey-Adbhee going over the Gunbad sharif.

It must be the reason, they have not taken  satellite imagery of Gunbad sharif.Please dont make a bigger issue of the photo's.this image is taken from ground,keeping in mind to respect the rouaza a rassool,we could argue on many things,other people do not agree? like going to hajj? why each of us have to have a photo on (I.D)Card or carrying a passport with you with photo on while we're all doing hajj & umra,there are many issue's in mind we dont like what saudi doing. 

But it all ways lights up inside our body when we see holy buildings,it reminds us of the journy of hajj or umra,who actaully have seen the holy places & wanted to go back again,many of them cry out by seeing and feel the real love in there eyes and mind.

What about those brpthers & sisters who have never been there at all,when thet they see these kind of photo's,i strongly believe,they would end up urging Allah(SWT),god accept our Du'wa to be there and see all the holy places,rouza  a rasool,Kabha & all madina.

God knows best what else they would have saying to allah and end up by crying seeing the holy photo's on your website brother.

May Allah be with us all:Amin

Posted 03 September 2005 - 03:16 AM (#19) User is offline   irfanrazakhan 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

QUOTEOriginally posted by: Zahid Hussain Naqshbandi Gumgholsharif

www.islamcan.com/miracles/satellite.jpg"

Dear brother in islam 

It seems you are having problem understanding My english? i am talking about the satelliate pictures?????

I think you ,ay have taken it to be some sort of personal thing? i am sorry if you see it as that????? Surely i am entitled to express my opnion and express what a great living wali e kamil has to say about the satellaite imagery of masjid e nabvi  and the violation of the air space especially above masjid nabwvi  should be halted for various reasons mainly adaab being one reason it is a very big issue for the Ahle Dil (people of the heart!! maybe not for others..

Obviously you wont be seeing gumbad e hazara in this picture because the point is not to promote or show gumbad khazara but to show the saudi extension work and lighting and to show the money they have spent to gain sympathy from Islamic world, ok it may be hard for you to understand what i am saying or to even merely grasp the concept, but my opnion is justfied and i think without any solid proof my opnion shouldnt be criticised, so you think that this picture was not taken by hoovering a satelliate over masjid e nabvi do you really think the saudis give out such pictures to show gumbad khazara? if you have been to madina sharif and you find me one large picture of gumbad khazara in any shop i will change my opnion on the wahabi bidah squad!! The sunni wants to see gumbad khazara!!
and say

"Khuda tujh ko salamat rakhe gumbad e hazara
dekh lethe hain tujhe pyas buja lethe"

And in this case i cant say this for this picture taken from satellaite or any of those that are taken from above gumbad khazara!! as i see this as disrespect of my beloved

In uk they dont let helicopter fly over Queens buckingham palace!! and we are talking about the The master  for whose sake Allah created all creation !! 

Brother i am not talking about passport photos ??????

I am saying that these people are flying over and passing sateliates over the maqaam where our beloved  holy body rests!!!

Taken from ground? excuse me bro i am talking about satelliate imagery and i have seen pics taken from planes and helicopters available on net???????

Seeing the lights of masjid e nabvi  and gumbad hazara;s noor indeed lights up sunnis!! but seeing the promotion of wahabi light! makes my fuse blow!!! 

its preety clear to us that the sacred sanctaties shine bright!!! while the rest of the world remains gloomy we dont need satellaite imagery to prove!! thats why we say

"Chamak tujh se pata hai sab pa ne wale mere dil be chamak de, chamkane wale!!   
Masalaam

Posted 03 September 2005 - 12:20 PM (#20) User is offline   Zahid-bhatti 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

What is the confusion Brother?i

What I have taken brother Irfan?

I sure you are {entitled to express my opnion?}You mean your opinion.

I am sure other people have the same right as well, I have been reading your note? Find you emotional person.

I am sure you trying to say Gunbad-e-Khizra? i can under stand, you the issue trying to raise is Saudi extension, they spend so much work and lighting and to show the money they have spent to gain sympathy? do they really get that from us/don’t think so brother Irfan?

You imagine to many thing, being a very emotional person.

Look what you said here? ok it may be hard for you to understand what i am saying or to even merely grasp the concept

From that statement of your,it sound like you have taken a thing personally not me.

From last few month what ever I send in, you always objection, if I send any naat in the forum, calling me Deoband terrorist, sending me a private massage asking me ?are you Deoband.

Stop trying to be a Private investigator.

Alhamadu Lila I am 100% brailvi Sunni & I love my Prophet as much you do. only god knows who love him from there heart

Why you think? I am not talking about that? I am talking about this? Please let other talk as well.

You where talking about let helicopter/ Buckingham palace! Satellite? Its all about exemplary word, you where using to express to tell us basic of your argument, it is under stood my brother, I also trying to give you a one example? if one shouldn’t go over Gunbad sahrif ? You where saying that these people are flying over and passing satellites over the maqam where our beloved: SAWAS; holy body rests? I would say Our beloved prophet is live omni present omni seeing brother Irfan sahib.

Islamic view are photo is haram,where is photo kept, most of us hesitates to perform  our Slat, but we are force  by Saudi to carry the passport which contain photo in passport & on I.D card during the hajj, that is also force on all Muslim to fallow there un-Islamic law to obey.

There could be other security solution to tackle the all hajji recognition (I.D) with out photo.

Sound like you have not found me a good communicator or should I say active member of your group.

I have been sending some of best naat links in group; you have not welcome like other members

If I am un welcome to your group brother Irfan, just say so.

May Allah keep us under one flag?

Du’wa in Urdu! A Alllah dey hamainn khoo-e itfaq

Door kar day iss jahaan say jisay kehtay hain nifaq

Let me finish my note by using you’re poem line? That’s why we all Sunni say

"Chamak tujh se pata hai sab pa ne wale mere dil be chamak de, chamkane wale!!   

ALLAH HAFFIZ: Please ALLAH forgive us all, if we as Muslim Ummah have not practice our haqook-ul-ibaad  

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services