Spirit Of Islam: Sahibzada Fazal Karim (ahle Sunnat Jamaat) Joins Hands With The Corrupt Chourdarys - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Like us on facebook!

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sahibzada Fazal Karim (ahle Sunnat Jamaat) Joins Hands With The Corrupt Chourdarys

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:32 PM (#1) User is offline   hafiz-qadri 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Asalaamualikum

Sahibzada Fazal Karim of the Ahle Sunnat Jamaat Pakistan,has announced today of his Alliance with the PMLQ The Corrupt Chourdarys of Gujrat.What a Bloody joke,What has happened to all those speeches he made that (Hum Islam aur Pakistan ko Dobara Zinda Karegay)

http://dawn.com/2012...-for-elections/
Haq Ali Ali Ali Moula Ali Ali Ali

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:08 PM (#2) User is offline   Desert-Sheikh 

• Administrator
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

View Posthafiz-qadri, on 27 November 2012 - 05:32 PM, said:

Asalaamualikum

Sahibzada Fazal Karim of the Ahle Sunnat Jamaat Pakistan,has announced today of his Alliance with the PMLQ The Corrupt Chourdarys of Gujrat.What a Bloody joke,What has happened to all those speeches he made that (Hum Islam aur Pakistan ko Dobara Zinda Karegay)

http://dawn.com/2012...-for-elections/

What a shame!!!!

Shah Ahmad Noorani Sahib, all his life kept begging to unite under on banner 'JUP' but all these Pirs and Sajjada-Nasheen's supported the corruption-kings PML-N and PPP, and criticized Hazrat Shah Ahmad Noorani Sahib for making political alliances with Jamat-e-Islami, Devbandis and Whaabis..who are the Chourdarys of Gujrat?? Hardcore Wahabis! Musharraf's Puppies!! Mafia Kings!!

Administrator
YaNabi Team

-What is it to make you wonder, if I roam the desert waste?
Not all those who wander are lost!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:39 PM (#3) User is offline   Desert-Sheikh 

• Administrator
  • View blog

Pir fights!!!

Posted Image
Administrator
YaNabi Team

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:55 PM (#4) User is online   Tahir-Riaz 

• Administrator
  • View blog

View Posthafiz-qadri, on 27 November 2012 - 05:32 PM, said:

Sahibzada Fazal Karim of the Ahle Sunnat Jamaat Pakistan

Whatever Sahibzada Sahab does must be correct. Please don’t question his integrity. It’s okay to compromise a stance for greater good.
Administrator
YaNabi Team
-Only A Good Human Being Can Become A Good Muslim

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:13 PM (#5) User is offline   naqshbandihaqqani 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

I don't know why you brothers appear surprised? Haven't you had enough pir corruption scandals to know that (apart from the rarer than red sulphur/philosopher's stone real Awliya) all these people just use religion for money, fame and power? It's the easiest way to fool people in a strongly religious society!
real saints shun politics. . .
O marvel! A garden amidst the flames! My heart has become capable of every form:
it is a pasture for gazelles, and a convent for Christian monks,A temple for idols, and the pilgrim's Ka'ba,
the tables of the Torah and the book of the Quran. I follow the religion of Love: whatever way
Love's camels take, that is my religion and my faith.

-Ibn Arabi

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:16 PM (#6) User is offline   naqshbandihaqqani 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Saaray kukaR khaa khaa keh sooraaN ar sujjay veh honen! Teh ghareebaN ne karooN muft langar khaa khaa kar teh onaN na Lahu pee pee keh
O marvel! A garden amidst the flames! My heart has become capable of every form:
it is a pasture for gazelles, and a convent for Christian monks,A temple for idols, and the pilgrim's Ka'ba,
the tables of the Torah and the book of the Quran. I follow the religion of Love: whatever way

-Ibn Arabi

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:19 PM (#7) User is offline   Desert-Sheikh 

• Administrator
  • View blog

View PostTahir-Riaz, on 27 November 2012 - 06:55 PM, said:

Whatever Sahibzada Sahab does must be correct. Please don’t question his integrity. It’s okay to compromise a stance for greater good.

Greater good?

Dividing PML-N's vote-bank 'on religious basis' so PPP, MQM and PML-Q alliance can easily win the election?

Unfortunately, he's dancing on the tunes of 'secret-hands' who also arranged Jalsa-Lahore for Imran Khan, but they'll fail miserably, and Sahibzada Sahab will lose his own seat from Constituency NA-82 Faisalabad. in Sha'Allah

Administrator
YaNabi Team

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:42 PM (#8) User is offline   naqshbandihaqqani 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

I think Tahir was being sarcastic. . .

-Ibn Arabi

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:47 PM (#9) User is online   Tahir-Riaz 

• Administrator
  • View blog

View Postsunniskeptic, on 27 November 2012 - 07:42 PM, said:

I think Tahir was being sarcastic. . .

You mean machine, how did you spot that?
Administrator
YaNabi Team

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:12 PM (#10) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Maybe we over estimate the religious constituency - i dont think people any longer vote for a candidate because he is brelvi or deobandi. It may still exist for minorities etc but the vast amount of the country are fully aware that beard and topi is no guarantee against corruption especially after how maulana diesel messed up in the frontier and the pir who served time for the hajj corruption scandal. Whilst another pir's son got away scott free!

What Mr karim has done is simply what he has thought will win him more influence. Allah and Rasool a.s are just slogans anybody who thinks anything else use your tom tom to the nearest asylum!!
my brothers are those who will believe in me, without having seen me.” [Ahmad, Musnad]

Jaag Muslmaan Jaag Muslmaan ... kitna naacho gai ghairon ki dhun par?Jis ummat mein rab ne sher paida kiye aaj wohi gheedar ka libaas apna muqaddar samjh bethi

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:42 PM (#11) User is offline   naqshbandihaqqani 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

In my experience people in Pakistan almost NEVER vote on the basis of if someone is Sunni, Wahabi, Shia etc. It is almost always a case of, "I am from the JaTT biradari (insert any other caste here) and this candidate is from my biradari and he will be able to do me favours if he gets in so I am going to vote for him.."

In fact you'll find whole villages voting for the same candidate simply because he is from their biradari...that is why democracy in pakistan is a sham. In practise Islam comes way down on the list of people's priorities--even though they pay lip service to it.

And it isn't going to change. The terrorist parties like TTP and the mullahs are never going to win through the ballot box (thank Allah!) -- they usually average 2-5% nationally--which
is why the idea of an Islamist takeover in Pakistan is just a pipe dream. But these political mullahs have a lot of nuisance value --they are good at rousing crowds of thugs to go on the rampage and therefore have some political power in that sense. THe other sense
is that often no party will win an overall majority so they need to curry favour with the extreme right to get enough seats, This can make
these mullah parties politically important. The real ulema and men of God keep themselves far far away from dirty politics and cannot be bought and sold by offers of ministerial posts if they will only throw their couple of seats behind PML/PPP etc.

-Ibn Arabi

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:46 PM (#12) User is offline   usmanali2528 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Wow. I understand that most of us here, also in Pakistan and around the world, yearn for some positive and honest change leading the country in the right direction. The disasters within our communities sadden us, some more than others. But at times I find our responses, myself included, to be a bit harsh and perhaps initially too emotional. We tend to bash religious figures [Moulvis, Pirs etc.], sometimes rightfully so, when they don't practice the 'Husn-e-Zan' approach which they preach about or when their actions or speech reflect intolerance. Do they not do any good or are all of their actions condemnable? Do we ourselves practice ‘Husn-e-Zan’ and do we tolerate the views of others when they disagree with our very own?

It is understandable to hold public figures accountable – perhaps a noble deed at times to do so. But I feel that sometimes our sincere emotions reflected within our responses overlook the fact that this very forum is not some room in the corner of our homes. Arguably our threads here may be a bigger platform to the public than that of many of the religious figures we discuss - hence the respected individuals participating on these threads can also be held accountable for not practicing the advice we ourselves preach – ‘Husn-e-Zan and tolerance.

“Real Saints Shun Politics”. I am not sure if that was simply a joke or uncontrolled emotions for that statement is inaccurate. As I said, many turn to these threads to gain proper traditional knowledge. To assume that politics does not exist within Islam or that it is condemned is baseless. Rather real Saints yearn for politicians to politically follow in the footsteps of our Khulafa-e-Rashideen {RA}.{I hope we live to see that day again...though I won't hold my breath}

“All these people just use religion for money, fame and power?” - “What Mr karim has done is simply what he has thought will win him more influence. Allah and Rasool a.s are just slogans anybody who thinks anything else use your tom tom to the nearest asylum!!”
. This is extremely sad. Sahibzada Fazal Karim has been on the top 10 hit-list of the Taliban for over 5 years now. He was the first parliamentarian, and the only for years, to openly record his statements within ‘open parliament sessions’ against the Taliban along with all of their wannabes. He was the first to openly, very vocally, condemn their actions on TV in Pakistan by name [an example; called Sufi Muhammad aka ‘Radio Mullah’ “an individual whose rational faculty is missing” on Hamid Mir’s program ‘Capital Talk’]. Nearly a dozen assassination attempts on his life, which resulted in him being cleared by 5 different wings of intelligence agencies of the government to appoint him mandatory security at the highest level; equivalent to what a provincial Governor receives [that does not include a bullet proof vehicle – unfortunately he is unable to afford one]. He is randomly forced to leave his home or the city he is visiting – several times a month, and that happens quite often. In August of 2011 he received a top-secret intelligence report, which my elders have read personally, revealing that over 20 tribes within the Taliban structure want him, these tribes don’t want him dead rather they want him captured alive. His wife and kids are scattered around the country and along with him live in an open jail. In the last 2 years he has been forced to leave the country by security agencies three times. Over 40, 000 people have been killed by these animals. Thankfully today more individuals within Parliament and those who are able to make it on television openly condemn these animals; but can we honestly count more than a handful? May Allaah protect him and his family. So really….. it’s just about power, fame and slogans?

As for Allaamah Shah Ahmad Noorani Sb and the JUP split. To imply that Sahibzada Sahib was behind the groups splitting is quite absurd. It is an open fact that Sahibzada Fazal Karim and Sahibzada Syed Hamid Saeed Kazmi were the two main individuals who brought about the occasional peace between Maulana Noorani Sb and Maulana Abdul Sattar Khan Niazi Sb in the 80’s and 90’s. Just recently in the late 90’s - the scholars of the UK are witness to this - it was Sahibzada Sahib and his older brother who convinced the two leaders to attend the Allami Khatm-e-Nubuwat Conference together to show unity. And again to assume that various leaders siding with PML and PPP were what prevented the unification of JUP is laughable. It was an extremely sad situation because, unfortunately, the main reason was that both camps couldn’t decide who would be the united party’s leader, Noorani Sb or Niazi Sb, for each thought they deserved to be the leader. Their final short lived peace accord, the year Niazi Sahib passed away, was again orchestrated by Sahibzada Sahib – which made the front page of the Jang Newspaper showing a picture of Noorani Sahib and Niazi Sahib shaking hands with Sahibzada Sahib standing in between them.

Yes, Sahibzada Sahib did split from Noorani Sahib when he decided to make a political pact with religious leaders who together formed the MMA [were they not ‘Musharaff puppies’ as well!] For whatever its worth, I personally agreed with Sahibzada Sahib’s position then and still think it was the right decision. But to assume that Sahibzada Sahib not agreeing with Noorani Sahib then and uniting with the Chaudhry’s today is hypocritical on the notion that they are presumably wahabis or their wannabes, in my humble opinion, is arguable. The Chaudhry’s are politicians; they don’t give fatwas declaring individuals who honor Milad as ‘bidatees’ nor do they declare those who pay their respects at Mazars as ‘mushriks’. And for the record, after Noorani Sb’s passing not a single member of his MMA party brought up his death within the Parliament in the following session – it was Sahibzada Sahib who tabled a resolution in his honor describing his dedication and contribution to the Deen and the country. He had it passed and then led a Fatihah prayer for him on record to insure a tribute to him within the National Assembly’s official records.

“Pir fights!!!”. They’re mainly three groups of Moulvis who are voicing their concerns over Sahibzada Sahibs and SIC’s decision. They may have an argument but it was open knowledge that SIC had distanced themselves with these groups for some time now.

1) Pir Syed Mahfooz Mashhadi – their differences primarily occurred when Sahibzada Sahib refused to back their attack against Muffakir-e-Islam Allaamah Syed Abdul Qadir Shah Jilani in the past 2 years.

2) Sunni Tehreek and Mustafai Tahrik – Sahibzada Sahib and Haji Hanif Tayyib demanded that these groups stop their violence and ‘patta khori’ in Karachi and elsewhere. After no change was witnessed in their behavior SIC distance themselves earlier this year with both of these groups

3) JUP-N and friends – Sahibzada Sahib and SIC alliance refused the demands made by Mufti Muneeb-ul-Rahman and Maulana Abu Khair Muhammad Zubair to join MMA

I want to state that I do not agree with all of Qibla Sahibzada Sahibs political moves and actually strongly disagree at times with his statements, especially his views, or what I personally regard as conspiracy theories, against governments of the West {I feel that, regardless who is supposedly planning instability in Pakistan, or wherever it may be, the Pakistanis, or whatever country it may be, are the ones to primarily blame for they have the ‘guns on their own shoulders’ shooting at their own brethren – the ‘Muslims’ are being bought and have themselves put prices on their own souls}.

As for “Unfortunately, he's dancing on the tunes of 'secret-hands'”…..that is funny. I along with many of his friends agree with his move to form a coalition with the PML-Q. If I tell some of the brothers of Brooklyn, NY who are close to the Chaudrys, who also helped in making this possible, that someone online referred to us as ‘secret-hands’, I am sure we will all share a good laugh. Sahibzada Sahib discussed a few proposals to Shahbaz Sharif after the horrific incident at Data Darbar a few years back that were not taken seriously. Then later after the killing of 2 teenagers in the Milad Jaloos in Faisalabad, which led to Rana Sanaullah’s open stance, and within private meetings, in favor of the banned terrorist organizations in Faisalabad, Sahibzada Sahibs relationship with Shahbaz Sharif deteriorated. He has repeatedly been offered large sums of money to re-align himself with the PML-N but has refused to talk until the individuals who killed the 2 teenagers be brought to justice [to assume that his latest move was a financial move - many Ulema in the UK are aware of how strong his friendship with Shahbaz Sharif was – Sharif is well aware that Sahibzada Sb is not one who can be bought]. Haji Hanif Tayyib and Sahibzada Pir Dr. Fazeel Ayaz Qasmi [of Mora Sharif], along with many Scholars and friends, including from the US and UK, are trying to help formulate election strategies. And in the coming days, his party will align with other parties as well – a high ranking PPP member will be paying them a visit in the very near future.

The leadership of these three [Sahibzada Sb, Haji Sb, Dr. Qasimi Sb] have already started to lobby 2 major agendas and are trying to get Sheikh Waqas Akram, Raza Rabbani, Mushahid Hussain Syed on board;

Education Reform – changing the current Zia prescribed syllabus for the mandatory Islamiyat Classes within public schools of the country – unfortunately we are witnessing the outcome of such strategies. They have proposed the idea that new textbooks be written by a group of scholars, who represent all of the major sects of Islam, focusing on; peace, respect, education - especially woman, unity, tolerance irrespective of one’s religious beliefs, volunteering for the betterment of society and eradicating poverty among many others important topics. All according to the teachings of Traditional Islam [with references from authentic sources - especially those from the lives of the Ahle Bayt]

Mazaarat Refom; setting a guideline on how to eliminate the horrendous practices that unfortunately take place within the grounds of Honorable Shrines

-------------------

Hence at this point – there is an election to participate in. Unfortunately corruption is in every party. I sincerely wish that wasn’t the case and also hope that the media plays an active role to help bring it’s occurrence down. I personally think that it’s not a wise decision that they sit back and not participate or try to look for a party that does not have corrupt leaders - because they’re not going to find one. Out of their choices of parties who openly condemn the Taliban and their wannabes– they have started to choose and will continue to align with those parties who they also feel will have at least some honest members with whom they can bring about a change. This doesn’t guarantee victories for them but I know many members of the work force of NA-82 who were definitely involved in Sahibzada Sahib’s personal decision in this regards. Nobody's perfect nor an angel. They seem optimistic – they understand that this may cost them their seat but it is a chance that they are willing to take, they sincerely feel that they have made an honest and sincere decision. May Allaah grace them with success along with keeping their intentions sincere...Aameen bihurmati Sayidil Mursileen, Alayhis'Salaatu ws'Salaam.

May Allaah bless Pakistan, and the world, with noble and pious leadership.
Qadri Razvi Haideri

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:25 PM (#13) User is online   Tahir-Riaz 

• Administrator
  • View blog

View Postusmanali2528, on 28 November 2012 - 12:46 PM, said:

But I feel that sometimes our sincere emotions reflected within our responses overlook the fact that this very forum is not some room in the corner of our homes. Arguably our threads here may be a bigger platform to the public than that of many of the religious figures we discuss - hence the respected individuals participating on these threads can also be held accountable for not practicing the advice we ourselves preach – ‘Husn-e-Zan and tolerance.

Thank you for reminding us and I believe you are very right in pin pointing our immature behavior at times. Having said that…. PMLQ the name says it all. If this is the best option available, then may God help Pakistan.

Why not any of the religious parties?
Because professional criminals are better than those who perceive Islam differently.

Religion validates immoral judgments.
Administrator
YaNabi Team

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:38 PM (#14) User is offline   Desert-Sheikh 

• Administrator
  • View blog

Well Said, Brother usmanali2528 (in Sahibzada Sahib defence but alliance with PML-Q is not justifiable)!

Sheikh Waqas Akram won twice on the basis of 'barelvi-card' against Sipah-Sahaba but has done nothing for the city except building a huge palace for him. He definitely needs Sahibzada Sahib's support to win next election not the other way around.

Anyway, i regret having said that 'he's dancing on the tunes of 'secret-hands', I apologize and I fully retract.

Administrator
YaNabi Team

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:55 PM (#15) User is offline   Desert-Sheikh 

• Administrator
  • View blog

View Postsunniskeptic, on 28 November 2012 - 12:42 PM, said:

In my experience people in Pakistan almost NEVER vote on the basis of if someone is Sunni, Wahabi, Shia etc. It is almost always a case of, "I am from the JaTT biradari (insert any other caste here) and this candidate is from my biradari and he will be able to do me favours if he gets in so I am going to vote for him.."

All candidate of MMA and other religious parties win the election on the basis of religion.

Only Sipah-Sahaba has 40,000 registered deobandi/wahabi votes in Jhang. Sunnis (Bareilvis) are in Majority but they usually voted for Sipah-Sahab due to their anti-Shia agenda..kafir kafir.

In election 2002 Dr. Tahir-ul-Qadiri Sahib and Sheikh Waqas Akram divided Sunnis votes, both lost and Aazam-Tariq won the lection. But past two elections, Dr. Sahib didnt participated, Sheikh Waqas Akram's father 'bought' votes from the villages but in the city they played Bareilvi-Sunni card, and he has won election twice, but Sipah-Sahab's votes remained undivided.
Administrator
YaNabi Team

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:30 PM (#16) User is offline   hafiz-qadri 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

View PostTahir-Riaz, on 28 November 2012 - 01:25 PM, said:

Thank you for reminding us and I believe you are very right in pin pointing our immature behavior at times. Having said that…. PMLQ the name says it all. If this is the best option available, then may God help Pakistan.

Why not any of the religious parties?
Because professional criminals are better than those who perceive Islam differently.

Religion validates immoral judgments.

Yes your right Why unite with the Chourdarys? who are renown Criminals,Thieves,Thugs and Lowlifes.Like you said GOD HELP PAKISTAN
Haq Ali Ali Ali Moula Ali Ali Ali

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:12 AM (#17) User is offline   HanafiUK 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

View Postusmanali2528, on 28 November 2012 - 12:46 PM, said:

Wow. I understand that most of us here, also in Pakistan and around the world, yearn for some positive and honest change leading the country in the right direction. The disasters within our communities sadden us, some more than others. But at times I find our responses, myself included, to be a bit harsh and perhaps initially too emotional. We tend to bash religious figures [Moulvis, Pirs etc.], sometimes rightfully so, when they don't practice the 'Husn-e-Zan' approach which they preach about or when their actions or speech reflect intolerance. Do they not do any good or are all of their actions condemnable?

Thanks for sharing some quality information. Was great to read. But i strongly believe all parties who are against extremist idiology should unite and fight this menace together. First all sunni parties need to come on one platform but always problems.
Learn true Islam - www.ahlus-sunna.com

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:25 AM (#18) User is offline   HanafiUK 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Looks like Sunni Ittehad Council has already become two groups. Shame as they made them selves even more weaker than they already are.

http://www.thenews.c...owards-break-up

LAHORE: The two emerging groups of the Sunni Ittehad Council (SIC) began accusing each other of wrongdoings that were leading the alliance towards a break-up, as the alliance of over 20 Barelvi parties was faced with an imminent division in two groups because of Chairman Fazal Kareem’s arbitrary handling of the political decision making.

The split surfaced on Tuesday when JUP-Sawad Azam chief Pir Mehfooz Mashadi called a meeting of about 11 parties of the 24 parties’ alliance in which he was nominated as president in place of Fazal Kareem. The move came shortly after Fazal Kareem held a joint press conference with the top PML-Q leadership in Faisalabad, announcing that the SIC would jointly contest the coming elections with the PML-Q on seat adjustment basis.

On Wednesday, both sides entered into a war of words, as each claimed to enjoy the majority support among the SIC and announced to show its political power within the SIC by calling a meeting of the SIC Central Executive and Shoora shortly. The Mashadi-led faction called its meeting of the Central Executive and Shoora on Sunday in Lahore while Fazal Kareem-led faction was likely to hold a parallel meeting on Monday.

Mashadi has constituted a contact committee led by Markazi Jamaat Ahle Sunnat Nazim Aala Pir Irfan Shah Moosvi to coordinate with the leaderships of the SIC component parties besides members of the CEC and Shoora, and ensure their participation in Sunday’s meeting.

Mashadi group’s Media Secretary Shahid Hussain Gardezi told The News that all major component parties of the SIC, including Sunni Tehrik, JUP-SA, Jamaat Ahle Sunnat (JAS), Aalmi Tanzim Ahle Sunnat (ATAS), Tazimul Madaris and ATI etc had already disowned the political alliance with the PML-Q, as announced by Fazal Kareem. The leaders of the new group accused Fazal Kareem of selling the SIC objectives and bloody sacrifices of workers and leaders like Shaheed Dr Sarfraz Naeemi by joining hands with that party which had subjected to Dr Naeemi and scores of SIC workers to police torture, detention and false cases.

Gardezi, while quoting all top leaders of anti-Fazal parties, said Fazal Kareem refused to show the audit of the alliance funds, and refrained from replying to accusations by the US Embassy that he reportedly received 3.6 million dollars to divert the SIC movement into an anti-Taliban campaign. He said the patience level of the SIC leaders and workers had hit the roof as Fazal Kareem used the SIC for materialising his personal objectives and those of his close aides.

Gardezi said the SIC leaders had accused Fazal Kareem of hijacking the alliance and taking major decisions dictatorially without taking the allies into confidence which, they said, amounted to a breach of the SIC code of conduct. They alleged that Fazal Kareem decided to make seat adjustments with the PML-Q without discussing it in the SIC summit meeting or the central shoora and executive council.

On the other hand, Fazal Kareem Group Media Secretary Nawaz Kharal alleged that the entire hue and cry against Fazal Kareem was raised by those leaders whose popularity was fast dwindling and they were losing the mass support. He said the rebel leaders were opposing the alliance with the PML-Q only for realising their personal motives and interests.

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:29 AM (#19) User is offline   HanafiUK 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

http://www.thenews.c...or-two-NA-seats

The split faction of Sunni Ittehad Council (SIC) president Pir Mehfooz Mashadi has asked deposed SIC president Fazal Kareem to tell the nation and SIC workers that he (Fazal Kareem) had actually made an alliance with the PML-Q for the job of his son and for two NA seats for himself and his son in elections.

Mashadi said Fazal Kareem had sacrificed the entire SIC for the sake of his two NA seats, while talking to heads of other SIC parties and religious parties on Thursday, says a press release by new information secretary Shahid Gardezi. The religious leaders he talked to on phone included JUP president Shah Awais Noorani, Sunni Tehrik leader Shakil Qadri and Jamiat Mashaikh president Pir Fazle Haq Rizvi.

Mashadi demanded of the suspended SIC president Fazal Kareem to resign from being MNA after he made an alliance with Gen Musharraf’s PML-Q which was involved in suppressing anti-blasphemy protests with brutal force and making false cases against ulema and Mashaikh

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:08 AM (#20) User is offline   naqshbandihaqqani 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Haha! For a sniff of power (an MNA is like a mini god in Pakistan -- he is virtually untouchable as far as the common people go)
these pirs/maulvis of today will do anything.

Plus le change, plus c'est la meme chose...(the more things change, the more they stay the same...)

--

Then people ask how is it possible for X number of people to betray this and that imam...power/money are powerful
incentives for most people --(almost) everyone has a price...(those who don't are remembered in history as martyrs)

-Ibn Arabi

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services