Spirit Of Islam: Malala Shooting False Flag Operation ??? - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Shaykh Sayyid Zahid Husain Rizwi has replied to our questions:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Malala Shooting False Flag Operation ???

Posted 18 October 2012 - 01:06 AM (#1) User is offline   CashewNut 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Malala Yousafzai is not even shot at all its all drama, just a false flag operation by americans to do what i think you already know is going to happen, now this is awesome you will see malala running for helicopter while in other she is lying Posted Image lmao Posted Image

Now see in first pic she is wearing blue shirt and see in second it become red and third she was running also according to media one bullet was hit on her leg and one on neck i think.
This whole thing is media propoganda by zionist media and nothing else..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 18 October 2012 - 01:56 AM (#2) User is offline   CashewNut 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

I belive its all staged to get public support in Pakistan to attack

Posted Image

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:32 AM (#3) User is offline   CashewNut 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

And I do not support TTP.

Project Malala’: The CIA’s Socio-Psychological Intelligence Operation

http://www.veteranst...ence-operation/

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:08 AM (#4) User is offline   CashewNut 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Project Malala!!!

Former Australian PM Malcolm Fraser tweets about Malala, in reply, former Australian MP of Queensland province Peter Pyke tweets.

Posted Image

Posted Image

This was an email on a Pakistani doctors group (prior origin not known to me):

>
> Why did the authorities not take MALALA and her father into custody for taking part in a propaganda film? How did he keep an Israeli in his home for 6 months to record a doc?
>
> This family is all drama the father and the daughter, she repeated the words her father taught her she is not brave? What did she do other then be in this Prop doc?
>
> The Americans gave her an award of bravery in return for her role and Zardari had to give one too, the operation in Swat started as a result. Can anyone tell me what the people of Waziristan have to do with Malala or her attackers….
> …
> Why is the army being pressurised to do an operation?

http://www.brownpund.../#comment-19612

This guy, a Harvard grad, is on a roll:

https://www.facebook...375978279144898
“This would only raise suspicions that the whole thing is an elaborate stunt pulled off by the Zardari cabal and their foreign masters. Whisking the girl away from Pakistan would be akin to the dumping of OBL’s body into the sea thereby obliterating all evidence whether the whole thing ever even happened.”
Dawn:US lawmaker urges Clinton to bring Malala

https://www.facebook...151110007698772
“While the battle cry for military action in North Waziristan in the name of Malala is reaching a crescendo, the fact remains that it is not at all clear as to who were the actual perpetrators of the attack. If the so-called Taliban are the totally cold-blooded killing machines they are made out to be, it is almost comical that they failed to eliminate even one of the 3 victims. Real assassins could never be so clumsy! This whole event reeks of a staged drama with 2 main aims (1) To justify the non-stop lethal drone attacks on Pakistan and (2) To push for joint military action in N. Waziristan by US and Pakistani forces thereby establishing US military presence in our tribal areas.”

https://www.facebook...151112312428772
“Malala’s sudden absconding from Pakistan for the UK is conclusive and damning evidence that the whole event was an elaborate drama/stunt staged by our rulers and their foreign backers in order to justify drone attacks and other atrocities against the defenceless people of our tribal areas and to further their nefarious designs on Pakistan! It is akin to the dumping of OBL’s body into the sea and the obliteration of evidence!”

#2 is quite original. “Real assassins could never be so clumsy!” – So classy.

Posted Image

Posted 18 October 2012 - 10:38 AM (#5) User is offline   qalam 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

salam

sorry to say but i told you so.

dr aq
Dr AQ- Product of a classcial education , fee paying of course!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 01:40 PM (#6) User is offline   CashewNut 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

View Postqalam, on 18 October 2012 - 10:38 AM, said:

salam

sorry to say but i told you so.

dr aq

Dr.Qalam. You are a wise man. You hit the nail on the head.This whole Malala thing smells fishy. One thing that strikes my mind is that during the Swat operations Malala and her father was everywhere on the media,but now as she is "shot" and brought to UK, where is her father? Why isnt he in the limelight giving interviews to news channels thanking people for "helping" his daughter?

Posted Image

A graphic shared on Pakistani Facebook pages compares Aafia Siddiqui, top left, a Pakistani Islamist jailed in the U.S., with Malala Yousafzai, a Pakistani schoolgirl who professed admiration for President Obama before she was shot by Taliban militants. The caption reads: “Dr. Aafia’s ideal and Malala’s ideal. Which ideal do you prefer? Think before answering. It’s a matter of faith.”

Posted 18 October 2012 - 01:54 PM (#7) User is offline   Desert-Sheikh 

• Administrator
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

View PostCashewNut, on 18 October 2012 - 01:40 PM, said:

The caption reads: “Dr. Aafia’s ideal and Malala’s ideal. Which ideal do you prefer? Think before answering. It’s a matter of faith.”

Please, be reasonable, analyze the events but don't play mullah's emotional card or no one will take you seriously.
Administrator
YaNabi Team

-What is it to make you wonder, if I roam the desert waste?
Not all those who wander are lost!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:29 PM (#8) User is offline   qalam 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

View PostDesert-Sheikh, on 18 October 2012 - 01:54 PM, said:

Please, be reasonable, analyze the events but don't play mullah's emotional card or no one will take you seriously.

salam

why do you insist in oandering to the state medias portrayal of her as a victim and refuse to see the bigger picture for what it is?

There are too many un answered questions for this episode to be a simple open and shut case

dr aq

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:33 PM (#9) User is offline   CashewNut 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

View PostDesert-Sheikh, on 18 October 2012 - 01:54 PM, said:

The reason this all "Malala shooting" is fake is do you people remember when president John F.Kennedy was shot dead? He was shot from far distance in head with rifle,half his head was blown away, how come Malalas head isnt blown to pieces by worlds powerfullest machine gun AK 47 from close range? You see this whole story is bogus. Its made up to kill people of Waziristan. Even the "#%#¤ TTP is in cohuts with USA and Pakistani goverment just so the Waziristan people gets killed. Its all a big plan to get american military people stationed in Waziristan.

John F Kennedy head injury : Click here to view Image

Malalas "head injury" after a close range shot to the head from worlds powerfullest mchine gun AK 47 , just a "scratch" to her head.

Posted Image

Hello,people. Do we need to be scientist to see that there is something fishy going on in this "Malala shooting"?

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:37 PM (#10) User is offline   qalam 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

View PostCashewNut, on 18 October 2012 - 02:33 PM, said:

The reason this all "Malala shooting" is fake is do you people remember when president John F.Kennedy was shot dead? He was shot from far distance in head with rifle,half his head was blown away, how come Malalas head isnt blown to pieces by worlds powerfullest machine gun AK 47 from close range? You see this whole story is bogus. Its made up to kill people of Waziristan. Even the "#%#¤ TTP is in cohuts with USA and Pakistani goverment just so the Waziristan people gets killed. Its all a big plan to get american military people stationed in Waziristan.

John F Kennedy head injury : Click here to view Image

Malalas "head injury" after a close range shot to the head from worlds powerfullest mchine gun AK 47 , just a "scratch" to her head.

Posted Image

Hello,people. Do we need to be scientist to see that there is something fishy going on in this "Malala shooting"?

salam

i completely agree with you 100% meeyaa meeyaa as they say in saudi

dr aq

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:57 PM (#11) User is offline   Tahir-Riaz 

• Administrator
  • View blog

View PostCashewNut, on 18 October 2012 - 02:33 PM, said:

How do you know she was shot by AK47?
Administrator
YaNabi Team
-Only A Good Human Being Can Become A Good Muslim

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:24 PM (#12) User is offline   CashewNut 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

View PostTahir-Riaz, on 18 October 2012 - 03:57 PM, said:

What other first choice of weapon do the Talibans carry around with them normally ?

Posted Image

And even if it was not an AK-47, still a hand gun shot from very close range to someones head leaves a remarkable crater in the skull. I can give some links to "Iraqi insurgent videoes" wich shows execution of spies by hand gun shot to the head , and you can see how the skulls of those spies are blasted to pieces, if you still have doubt?

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:55 PM (#13) User is offline   Tahir-Riaz 

• Administrator
  • View blog

View PostCashewNut, on 18 October 2012 - 04:24 PM, said:

if you still have doubt?

You think using some random pictures counts as conclusive evidence?
Administrator
YaNabi Team
-Only A Good Human Being Can Become A Good Muslim

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:02 PM (#14) User is offline   The-Mughal-Sister 

• Full Moon
  • View blog
  • Group: Moderators

It's far easier for people to believe lies than to accept the truth! Amazing

Malala ducked when the guy jumped into the school van and asked the girls which one is Malala, that split second decision may have saved her life. The bullet grazed her, it didn't penetrate her head or else she would have died on the spot.

Maybe it would be far beneficial to educate the baboon Taliban tribe then to point fingers at a 14 year old kid! It seems like the Taliban's legacy lives on in every one of us!

I'm not a Cashew Nut kinda person, I'm a peanut person, roasted preferably, but you adding these pictures together like some sort of puzzle is laughable! I don't think you could fix a 2 piece jigsaw puzzle if your life depended on it.

'The Taliban carry AK47 so he must have shot her with that!! :D

Post some more conspiracy theories and random pictures, I'd love to know what next crazy idea you come up with! :D

“Your knowledge must improve your heart, and purge your ego.”

Imam Ghazzali RA

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:12 PM (#15) User is offline   CashewNut 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

View PostThe-Mughal-Sister, on 18 October 2012 - 06:02 PM, said:

It's far easier for people to believe lies than to accept the truth! Amazing

Malala ducked when the guy jumped into the school van and asked the girls which one is Malala, that split second decision may have saved her life. The bullet grazed her, it didn't penetrate her head or else she would have died on the spot.

Now let me catch you in your lie. You say the bullet "grazed" her. Reports say bullet had entered her skull ,but pictures show something else..This Malala story is getting more and more fishier ..

According to CBS, the day before this story that came out saying she had no brain damage, a different story was being told by her surgeon.
The surgeon who operated on her said a high-velocity bullet, shot from close-range, damaged critical areas of her brain. It is not just Malala’s survival which is in question, but what kind of survival.” CBS Oct. 11 2012

Wow. It’s even more of a miracle than I thought.

It’s a miracle that the gunmen didn’t kill these girls, considering they were at close range.” CBS Oct 12 2012

Get ready Anderson Cooper, Oprah and you spin-boys at the Council on Foreign Relations… Malala has no brain damage after being shot in the head at point blank range. So start the sweeps-week contest. She’ll be right as rain in a few days to start campaigning on her timeless message of more drone strikes against the “evil doers’ in Pakistan!

The medical tests done on Malala Yousafzai after a bullet was successfully removed from the gunshot victim have revealed that her brain had not sustained any damage, reported Express News on Friday” Express Tribune Oct. 122 2012

Let me see if I can get this straight… Malala was shot in the head and neck at point blank range by two Taliban “hitmen” on a van along with another girl, who doesn’t seem to be injured

Malala was shot twiceonce in the head and once in the neck — but her wounds were not life-threatening, according to Tariq Mohammad, a doctor at the main hospital in Mingora.” RT

… but in fact, she wasn’t actually shot in the neck even though the first doctor said she was and they carefully covered up her neck in all the pictures of her but this one …which shows her neck is just fine.

Then, as the story goes, the bullet that went into her skull from the front temple above her left eye, traveled through her head, down through her neck and lodged itself in her shoulder, that bullet, fired by an evil Taliban member, did absolutely no damage to her brain as it bounced around inside her head til it slipped down her neck and into her shoulder? Do I got that right? That’s the story? That’s what we are running with on this one? Good, just so long as I got the water cooler talking points right… ?_?

Official sources told Dawn that the single bullet, which hit Malala’s head, had pierced down to her backbone.

We have thoroughly examined her, she is in critical condition. The bullet traveled from her head and then lodged in the back shoulder, near the neck,” a doctor told the AFP agency, according to Dawn, requesting anonymity as he was not authorized to speak to media. NBC “News”

So she’ll be ready to bravely traverse the talk show circuit in a few days I suppose. Time is running out. Gotta get those “evil doers” in Pakistan before the Russians start building that pipeline!

The Staged Malala Yousafzai Story: Neoliberal near-Martyr of the Global Free Market Wars

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:13 PM (#16) User is offline   CashewNut 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

View PostTahir-Riaz, on 18 October 2012 - 04:55 PM, said:

You think using some random pictures counts as conclusive evidence?

Then you bring us some solid evidence that tells us the contrary .

"You have to ask yourself why that is when the story itself is so obviously custom tailored to promote more war, ISI death squads and drone strikes in key regions in Pakistan (Swat Valley for one) and Balochistan. The official story is changing so rapidly that even the MSM with their talking points memos can’t keep up with the new spin"

The Staged Malala Yousafzai Story: The End Game of the “New ...

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:26 PM (#17) User is offline   A-New-Hope 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Obsessing with Conspiracy theories and suspecting everything can lead to the following logical end. I'm not a fan of Ali G and his material is inappropriate. However I remember from many years ago his interview with a Surgeon General. One particular question was hilarious. You'd choke on your tea on hearing it. It's probably in the top 3 comedy moments I haven't forgotten.

The following is the clean version of the interview. I wont forewarn you of the exact time of the particular question in order to not lessen it's impact. I'll hide the exact time below under the video in hidden text (highlight it):

2min20sec
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:32 PM (#18) User is offline   Desert-Sheikh 

• Administrator
  • View blog

View PostTahir-Riaz, on 18 October 2012 - 03:57 PM, said:

AK47 or KK47, entire media reported gun-attack, and even if a Revolver was used, just imagine, close range attack.

She was shot on 9th Oct, look at the first picture published in Jang news on 10th Oct, she is being taken to the Peshawar Hospital from her town.
Posted Image

Dawn News, 10th October: She has been shoot in the HEAD. Link-Image

The news, 10th October: She was shot in the head and was taken to the Saidu Sharif Hospital from where she was flown to the Combined Military Hospital (CMH) in Peshawar in a military helicopter.

Dawn News, 11th October: Dr.s has successfully extracted a bullet from her 'SHOULDER'. Link-Image

The news, 11th October: Malala Yousafzai was still in a critical condition on Wednesday after surgery on her brain to remove a bullet, a senior doctor told The News. He said they operated on the damaged part of her brain and neck and removed the bullet.

Jang News, 11th October: Doctors at CMH removed 3 bullets from Malala's body, one from Head and two from her neck, Please, ask someone to readout the Urdu news.

PS: American funded media and bloody traitor officials just followed the instruction as they did in Usama-abbotabad drama.

Administrator
YaNabi Team

-What is it to make you wonder, if I roam the desert waste?
Not all those who wander are lost!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:51 PM (#19) User is offline   CashewNut 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Qazi hussain ahmad clearly blaming Pakistan army and agencies for attacking malala ...listen to what he says starting @ 6.45..... he is saying this is a conspiracy by pakistan army and its agencies and they have attacked Malala to make a case for operation in waziristan

Dunya News-On The Front With Kamran Shahid-12-10-2012 - YouTube

then listen @13.50...qazi refused to believe that taliban has attacked malala.. he also says that ehsan ullah ehsan , who is taliban's spokesman for sometime, is actually agency guy..

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:03 PM (#20) User is offline   A-New-Hope 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

^^ Cashew Nut

It could be due to the image being reversed on one image. Some kind of mirror effect. The birth marks on her face suggest it is the same side.

Edit: You'e removed the images.
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services