• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

A Sunni Replacement To Tariq Jameel

Posted 29 May 2012 - 10:09 PM (#21) User is offline   arzooemadinah 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

View PostHanafiUK, on 29 May 2012 - 06:32 PM, said:

What is brelevi aqeeda? Is yanabi.com propogating brelevi aqeeda or tariq jameel one?

yanabi proogating sunni aqeedha , no bralvi no wahabi and if you think tariq jamil got bad aqeedha then my answer is yanabi propgate both .

sach bolna is good instead of arguing tell us what damage he done to Islam and save us all and if he didnt done anything wrong why blaming him.

What about them scholers who claim they are sunni bralvies and there actions worst than a wahabi who is going to replace them.

Posted 29 May 2012 - 10:20 PM (#22) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

View PostHanafiUK, on 29 May 2012 - 09:55 PM, said:

Lol seriously bro Rana i werent on about you,and its something ive witnessed on Yanabi.com. You have to admit that on Yanabi.com Brelevi bashing is okay but Tariq Jameel, Hizb Ut Tahrir, Tablighi Jamaat bashing is unacceptable. and its normally the main users who defend them. and if you say anything against them, they will shut you right up, and if someone keeps saying Brelevi brelevi, den nobody cares and if someone cusses ahlus sunnah scholars den nobody cares ie Calling sunni scholars lazy, corrupt, and dont give dawah for free. This is all propaganda against sunnis because their are good genuine sunni scholars who are working really hard to revive ahlus sunnah and their are those who dont, but this is with all sects.

If calling Tablighis, Tariq Jameel, Deobandis wahabis is offensive on Yanabi.com den please Dont let the word brelevi be used for Ahle sunnat wal jamaat. Be fair as deobandis call us this to defame us and say we are not Ahlus sunnah but a jahil hindu influenced sect who worship graves.

And i explained to you in the other forum about calling undercover, I cnt remember if i said it to you or in general but yea i do believe their are people on here who are trying to spread their corrupt idiology on this forum, the reason for this is, that they listen to misguided people and then believe what they say and then try to spread them on Yanabi.com, and if anyone objects, then being anti Deobandi slogans are used against them, and are called brelevi extremist. Am i not allowed to say what i believe, or only the Wolves Club are allowed to do this??

no bro say what you wish sir - no problems whatsoever. id like to respond to all of the above - but i will leave that to the admin and mods if they wish to respond it is their perogative. My only reponse is that we are the ummati of that man who stood in taif and took stones to his body and still forgave them, we are ummati's of that man who on his death bed beseeched his lord for "my ummah". May the blessings durood and salam be upon him. It was his "brother" and the gate to knowledge who said look at what is being said and not who is saying it.

Baaqi my brother in deen may allah keep you happy. I have never shied away from agreeing with anyone who talks sense, and if i disagree with them i will alway say so too. I know i am on the right path - why ? Well if i told you that then i would be blowing my own trumpet and that i dont wish to do. if my arguments cant stand up on their own merit then they are worthless and deserve to be shot down.
my brothers are those who will believe in me, without having seen me.” [Ahmad, Musnad]

Jaag Muslmaan Jaag Muslmaan ... kitna naacho gai ghairon ki dhun par?Jis ummat mein rab ne sher paida kiye aaj wohi gheedar ka libaas apna muqaddar samjh bethi

Posted 29 May 2012 - 10:22 PM (#23) User is offline   HanafiUK 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

View Postarzooemadinah, on 29 May 2012 - 10:09 PM, said:

yanabi proogating sunni aqeedha , no bralvi no wahabi and if you think tariq jamil got bad aqeedha then my answer is yanabi propgate both . sach bolna is good instead of arguing tell us what damage he done to Islam and save us all and if he didnt done anything wrong why blaming him. What about them scholers who claim they are sunni bralvies and there actions worst than a wahabi who is going to replace them.

JazakhAllah brother - I didnt know Yanabi.com propagates Tariq Jameel and Tablighi Jamaat and

also on your other reply, you said wahabis are not cancer to Islam.
I didnt know You consider wahabis as sunni wahabis :unsure: You need to read the Hadith on Najd and the satanic group that emerged from their to misguide the Muslim Ummah. Anyway i dont want to debate on this as there is countless evidence on Satanic group from najd.
If somebody wants to ignore the call of Prophet Pbuh then fair enough.

Anyways Can a Admin of Yanabi.com confirm that Yanabi.com is propagating Tablighi Jamaat, Tariq Jameel and consider wahabis to be sunnis (this means Yanabi.com should have no issue to promote wahabi scholars and their beliefs)
JazakAllah Khair
Learn true Islam - www.ahlus-sunna.com

Posted 29 May 2012 - 10:32 PM (#24) User is offline   HanafiUK 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

View PostMudassar-Rana, on 29 May 2012 - 10:20 PM, said:

no bro say what you wish sir - no problems whatsoever. id like to respond to all of the above - but i will leave that to the admin and mods if they wish to respond it is their perogative. My only reponse is that we are the ummati of that man who stood in taif and took stones to his body and still forgave them, we are ummati's of that man who on his death bed beseeched his lord for "my ummah". May the blessings durood and salam be upon him. It was his "brother" and the gate to knowledge who said look at what is being said and not who is saying it. Baaqi my brother in deen may allah keep you happy. I have never shied away from agreeing with anyone who talks sense, and if i disagree with them i will alway say so too. I know i am on the right path - why ? Well if i told you that then i would be blowing my own trumpet and that i dont wish to do. if my arguments cant stand up on their own merit then they are worthless and deserve to be shot down.

Yea bro i agree with you, we should look at what is being said, not who said it, but again bro Rana you need to read what i said above, i explained the reason why i dont listen to these scholars above. But you are not paying attention to that part lol(I am saying in polite way). I explained about Dr Zakir Naik issue and the deobandi scholar issue, also the effects it had on my work friends.

You see i am not a Alim, Scholar or Awliyah, so when Ahlus sunnah scholars and Awliyah Allah warn us against certain misguided people(fitna), then we should stay away from them, as we could fall in to misguidance. I believe this is the end of times and we have to stay away from fitna people, and carry on worshipping Allah Swt and ask for forgiveness.
and many Awliyah Allah warned us against the fitna from Najd and i am staying away from it and thats not a crime i believe. I dont believe in spreading hatred but HAQQ i wont give us InshAllah

May Allah Swt keep you happy to and keep you on the path of Haqq Ameen

And ive asked the Admin if they propagate Tariq Jameel, Tablighi Jamaat etc and consider najdi sects to be part of Ahlus sunnah, and if they reply yes, then i wont have any issue regarding these people as i am not admin and also I dont think i will be a member on Yanabi.com anymore.

Posted 29 May 2012 - 10:37 PM (#25) User is offline   arzooemadinah 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

View PostHanafiUK, on 29 May 2012 - 10:22 PM, said:

JazakhAllah brother - I didnt know Yanabi.com propagates Tariq Jameel and Tablighi Jamaat and

also on your other reply, you said wahabis are not cancer to Islam.
I didnt know You consider wahabis as sunni wahabis :unsure: You need to read the Hadith on Najd and the satanic group that emerged from their to misguide the Muslim Ummah. Anyway i dont want to debate on this as there is countless evidence on Satanic group from najd.
If somebody wants to ignore the call of Prophet Pbuh then fair enough.

Anyways Can a Admin of Yanabi.com confirm that Yanabi.com is propagating Tablighi Jamaat, Tariq Jameel and consider wahabis to be sunnis (this means Yanabi.com should have no issue to promote wahabi scholars and their beliefs)
JazakAllah Khair

still you misiterpretting and you good at it.You dont care what scholers are doing or giving lectures etc even abusing but because they put a label that they are bralvi you praise them , and we got no authority to say that who got good aqeedha and who got bad .

Posted 30 May 2012 - 01:11 AM (#26) User is offline   Cynical 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Its an interesting topic to me because I have been listening to tariq jameels lectures for the past few days, and in a nutshell I would say i found them quite useful. I found his aqeeda not much different from that of barelvi's, and maybe that is why some deobandi's are against him.

I considered him a gustakh-e-rasool until I heard his lectures and found out that all he expresses is sheer love for RasulAllah Salalaho Alayhi Wasalam and that too very passionately. His speech titled "Milad-e-Mustafa SAW" is one of the best speeches I've ever heard about the Mawlid of RasulAllah Salalaho Alayhi Wasalam.

Anyway, he is a human so he may/must have made some mistakes, but as of now all i could find objectionable of him is one of his dua's on youtube. but I ain't no scholar to give judgment on that, Just try to take the good and leave the rest.

This deo/barelvi split seems very foolish to me, I mean Imam Ahmed Raza Khan(ra) had his reasons for his edict against some of the deo's based on their statements, but now that the deo's reject all those statements, as they say some of the statements are outright lies, and make taweel of the others, but the important thing is even they find those statements wrong and don't have that aqeeda but still we persist upon calling them gustakhs and kafirs, and on the other hand deobandi's call barelvi's gustakhs and kafir based on what they THINK barelwi's believe, for e.g I find it quite obtuse of them having to write all these long articles to prove that RasulAllah Salalaho Alayhi Wasalam was a bashar, as if barelvi's believe otherwise, another example would be their problem with the word Ilm-e-ghayb, but according to my knowledge both deo's and barelwi's believe that RasulAllah Salalaho Alayhi Wasalam is the most knowledgeable AFTER Allah Subhana wataala, but the problem is they both have different definitions of the word alim-ul-ghayb.

Anyway coming back to tariq jameel, the reason why I think his speeches appeal to people are exactly the reasons Hamza Yusufs speeches appeal to the masses. He uses simple language, talks passionately, doesn't talk much about topics that create fitna, and most importantly doesn't shout, so the listener doesn't feel like he is being scolded at and held responsible for all the ills of the world.

I think sunni scholars need to tone down a bit, I don't know about others but personally I abhor shouting, (I wouldn't last a minute in a room with Pir Syed irfan shah sahib giving speech in his usual tone), and they need to realize that quoting long excerpts from the books are very boring for the listener, also that sudden change from lecture to reciting poetry in high pitched tone is very annoying (the new imam in our mosque does this, because of which I have to go to another mosque for Friday prayers), and lastly we need to stop watching movies and listening to music because compared to these lectures are obviously going to sound boring (advising myself before others).
“Our Lord, we have wronged ourselves, and if You do not forgive us and have mercy upon us, we will surely be among the losers.”

Posted 30 May 2012 - 01:24 AM (#27) User is offline   Cynical 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

JazakhAllah brother - I didnt know Yanabi.com propagates Tariq Jameel and Tablighi Jamaat

Can you please enlighten me as to what you think is wrong about tariq jameel and his jamaat? Is there something wrong with his beliefs, or is it that he is not all praises for barelwi's?

BTW even I don't mind calling myself a barelwi, though I prefer Sunni Muslim more.
“Our Lord, we have wronged ourselves, and if You do not forgive us and have mercy upon us, we will surely be among the losers.”

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:36 AM (#28) User is offline   Desert-Sheikh 

• Administrator
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

JazakAllah Khair

YaNabi.com is a community of people from different ethnic and religious backgrounds. Everyone is welcome here, including their points of view and all opinions. It strongly encourages all users to post/share whatever that they want to discuss with others but only sensors provoking sectarian content. It doesn't allow anyone to use this place to promote hate.

YaNabi.com is a great information site about Islam and Muslims. Although it's management belongs to Ahle Sunnah wal Jama'h but it's users are truly free to make their own choice on any issue. And replies from YaNabi.com members or staff do not represent Ahle Sunnah wal Jama'h nor does it can be official stance of YaNabi.com.

Administrator
YaNabi Team

-What is it to make you wonder, if I roam the desert waste?
Not all those who wander are lost!

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:03 PM (#29) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

View PostHanafiUK, on 29 May 2012 - 10:32 PM, said:

Yea bro i agree with you, we should look at what is being said, not who said it, but again bro Rana you need to read what i said above, i explained the reason why i dont listen to these scholars above. But you are not paying attention to that part lol(I am saying in polite way). I explained about Dr Zakir Naik issue and the deobandi scholar issue, also the effects it had on my work friends.

You see i am not a Alim, Scholar or Awliyah, so when Ahlus sunnah scholars and Awliyah Allah warn us against certain misguided people(fitna), then we should stay away from them, as we could fall in to misguidance. I believe this is the end of times and we have to stay away from fitna people, and carry on worshipping Allah Swt and ask for forgiveness.
and many Awliyah Allah warned us against the fitna from Najd and i am staying away from it and thats not a crime i believe. I dont believe in spreading hatred but HAQQ i wont give us InshAllah

May Allah Swt keep you happy to and keep you on the path of Haqq Ameen

And ive asked the Admin if they propagate Tariq Jameel, Tablighi Jamaat etc and consider najdi sects to be part of Ahlus sunnah, and if they reply yes, then i wont have any issue regarding these people as i am not admin and also I dont think i will be a member on Yanabi.com anymore.

bro - i have read everything you said. and like i said you're free to believe what you wish. it really isnt a problem for me and thats the bottom line and thats why i didnt respond to your allegations. I just havent got the will power!

With regards to tariq jameel saab - maybe he has said something wrong, and if he has then ignore it. My simple point is if he says something you like accept it and if he doesnt then dont. and again there is no onus on you to even listen to him. But this idea that we stand from a far and shout takfir - that is wrong. As far as Zakir naik saab is concerned - again i listen to a lot of his programmes. There is much i dislike and therefore dont take, but thats not to say i think he is a kafir - to me he is wrong on a few issues including the issue of yazid etc but i can guarantee you br. there are many in the ASWJ that are wrong on this issue - but thats another topic altogether.

Now the najd bit - bro if you go back a couple of weeks i started a thread on the origins of wahabism! But there is a vast difference between deoband and najd! for one both are in different countries. Im sure you know that Deoband is actually a place, as is bareilly and is Qadian.

Bro my point of view is that on haq there is no compromise - but i have no right to tell anyone they are not on haq because they will believe that what they believe is haq - and if they hold the opinion that i am kafir and i hold the belief that they are - then this world will be set alight by muslims! So these are the reasons we need to take a step back and before we issue unqualified fatwa's about peoples iman.

Anyway the little research i have done recently i can understand why you say the things you say about this forum and where you get it from and to be honest they are dastardly lies and those that make these allegations have forgotten in whose hand is their soul.

With regards to the forum - bro thats between you and them.
my brothers are those who will believe in me, without having seen me.” [Ahmad, Musnad]

Jaag Muslmaan Jaag Muslmaan ... kitna naacho gai ghairon ki dhun par?Jis ummat mein rab ne sher paida kiye aaj wohi gheedar ka libaas apna muqaddar samjh bethi

Posted 30 May 2012 - 08:15 PM (#30) User is offline   Sunnibrother 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip
  • View blog

View Postarzooemadinah, on 29 May 2012 - 10:02 PM, said:

You cant say wahabies and shias and mirazies are same when they not same why you use all in same fold . Mirzaies are not muslims and how can you call wahabies non muslims.Wahabies are may not good but they not cancer in islam and not cancer for islam if you think they are and if bralve scholers think they are why can't you all bralvies not unite and ban saudia arabia and free the harmeen from them .

lakeer ka fakeer na baneen uger app kay scholers nay un ko gustakh likha hay to un kay scholers nay bhi to hum bralvion ko boht kuch likha hay , zara un kitabon ko bhi study kijyee or gustakhi kerny waly ki saza hoty hay lakin us ko app kafir to nahe kah saktey na.

Bralvies and wahabis both misinterpret things that doesn't mean you can claim that a wahaibi is not a good aqeedha person or a bralvi is must be with good aqeedha .

Try to understand sunni is sunni whabi sunni thinks he is best sunni and bralvi sunni thinks he is the best and you dont know who is good in Allah,s register dilon kay haal Allah ko maloom , scholers ki baton main a ker apna aqedha na khrab kareen .

Looks like you didn't study Hadith Sharif against these wahabis, where Prophet (SAW) didn't make dua for Najd is famous one. There are plenty of other hadith Sharif you can check on www.islamicacademy.org and type wahabi in search box. Plus now they 3 hour movie on youtube where it shows lawrence of arabia going to arabia and fighting turkish empire.

Great Ulama e Ahle Sunnat Video site.

www.sunnispeeches.com
USE Mozilla Firefox OR Internet Explorer 8 for this site.

Posted 30 May 2012 - 08:31 PM (#31) User is offline   Sunnibrother 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip
  • View blog

[quote name='Mudassar-Rana' timestamp='1338404586' post='449534']

Bro Mudassar saib, I don't know why everyone all of Sudden forgets the role of angrez(britsh empire) in creating sectarianism in Islam or promoting the sectarianism. Like I said to see proof just watch lawrence of arabia on youtube, you will see they supported people against Turkish Empire, and in the movie it didn't say those people who are fighting with kernal lawrence were wahabis najdi etc. But that is automatically understood as you know they like to cover up the history. As you said Deobandis are linked to wahabism then that is wrong also you can also watch on youtube imam of kaba shaykh sudais visiting darul uloom deoband also when he came to Pakistan he visited all deobandi schools. So I don't know why some people miss all this connection? I am sorry if I offended anyone.

When our Sunni scholars talk against the deobandis, they get Killed (Shahadat) like Allama Akram Rizvi Saleem qadri and many others etc. Deobandis groups also tried to kill Syed Muzaffar Shah saib, so that tells you that what our Ulama are telling us is 100% truth and that's why the deos have to attack those people so they can keep spreading their cancer in Islam.

Again, I am sorry if I offended anyone.

Great Ulama e Ahle Sunnat Video site.

www.sunnispeeches.com
USE Mozilla Firefox OR Internet Explorer 8 for this site.

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:37 PM (#32) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Bro Mudassar saib, I don't know why everyone all of Sudden forgets the role of angrez(britsh empire) in creating sectarianism in Islam or promoting the sectarianism. Like I said to see proof just watch lawrence of arabia on youtube, you will see they supported people against Turkish Empire, and in the movie it didn't say those people who are fighting with kernal lawrence were wahabis najdi etc. But that is automatically understood as you know they like to cover up the history. As you said Deobandis are linked to wahabism then that is wrong also you can also watch on youtube imam of kaba shaykh sudais visiting darul uloom deoband also when he came to Pakistan he visited all deobandi schools. So I don't know why some people miss all this connection? I am sorry if I offended anyone.

When our Sunni scholars talk against the deobandis, they get Killed (Shahadat) like Allama Akram Rizvi Saleem qadri and many others etc. Deobandis groups also tried to kill Syed Muzaffar Shah saib, so that tells you that what our Ulama are telling us is 100% truth and that's why the deos have to attack those people so they can keep spreading their cancer in Islam.

Again, I am sorry if I offended anyone.
[/quote]

Shukr Allah da bro - thank you very much. You have proved what i have been trying to say for years. So why play the british game? Why promote sectarianism? Who do you think is against the british agenda - me who says to everyone for Allah and Rasool a.s sake please forget differences and unite under the flag of rasool allah s.a.w, who says please for allah's sake remember habib allah's tears for this ummah, who says for allah's sake remember rasool e kareem s.a.w last words were "my ummah"! Or those who say lets continue to fight amongst each other! It was me who uploaded the link to "the diary of a british spy" in which hempher the main protagonist says that there is little difference between shia and sunni and his superior says its your job to make these differences bigger not smaller!

Bro i have watched lawrence of arabia a thousand times and that is the first reason why i believe in unity. because we are fighting because of the kuffar. And the pain this sends to our nabi a.s we should hang our heads in shame. Those that do takfir and call each other dirty names are really the agents of shaitan, but they dont know whose work they are doing. I guarantee if Allah ever made me a ruler then my first job would be to hang every so called scholar who calls others kafir - anybody who disunites the ummah and causes bloodshed bro I would hang and it wont be from the neck. These guys are from the gutter and just to fill their pockets they disunite brother from brother. May Allah and his angels send curse upon those who disunites this ummah.amen.

Posted 30 May 2012 - 10:28 PM (#33) User is offline   arzooemadinah 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Question if a dewbandi scholer killed by talking against us do he will shaheed or not what are bralvie scholer's fatwa and dont go round and round speak the truth as your replies are showing you dont class them muslim or what?

And if they both shaheed then when they living in jannat now how people recognised them there which one is bralvie shaheed or which one is dewbandi .

Let people have freedom to listen whoever they feel like , to learn and gain knowledge they soon will listen only who they think talk sense.

Posted 30 May 2012 - 10:45 PM (#34) User is offline   HanafiUK 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

View Postarzooemadinah, on 29 May 2012 - 10:37 PM, said:

still you misiterpretting and you good at it.You dont care what scholers are doing or giving lectures etc even abusing but because they put a label that they are bralvi you praise them , and we got no authority to say that who got good aqeedha and who got bad .

Huh misiterpretting what?
Bro i think you got the wrong end of the stick and accusing me of things for no reason, when did i praise those scholars who give abuse, and do takfir. I dont listen to extreme scholars who spread hate. But like i said so many times, i try to be careful of those people and groups who our ahle sunnat scholars warn us against, and i already told on here the reason at the top. nobody seems to answer to them or comments on them. You have to understand that we have to be very carefull on who we learn our knowledge from.
Anyways you said what you wanted and i said what i wanted - and thanks for your view points, i keep them in mind Inshallah
:rolleyes:

Posted 30 May 2012 - 10:52 PM (#35) User is offline   HanafiUK 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

View PostDesert-Sheikh, on 30 May 2012 - 09:36 AM, said:

YaNabi.com is a community of people from different ethnic and religious backgrounds. Everyone is welcome here, including their points of view and all opinions. It strongly encourages all users to post/share whatever that they want to discuss with others but only sensors provoking sectarian content. It doesn't allow anyone to use this place to promote hate.

YaNabi.com is a great information site about Islam and Muslims. Although it's management belongs to Ahle Sunnah wal Jama'h but it's users are truly free to make their own choice on any issue. And replies from YaNabi.com members or staff do not represent Ahle Sunnah wal Jama'h nor does it can be official stance of YaNabi.com.

Okay JazakAllah Khair brother for clearing this. Good policy :rolleyes: but still i would like to say, why nobody tells the users off for talking bad about sunni alims and calling them lazy and saying things like brelevi scholar this and that and making cheeky comments against them etc, if its a proper discussion and somebody says the bad points, then that is understandable but i see it quiet alot on here and Some people (Like me) find it offensive because to me it seems like Yanabi.com is slowly becoming sunni bashing site. Also we have to realise that many youths come on this website and would it be right for them to read all the hate against the sunni scholars. Alot of sunni alims are working hard for Islam and many many sunni movements are reviving them selves and propagating the true Islam of love and mercy.

Thansk again for clearing it up.

Posted 30 May 2012 - 10:56 PM (#36) User is offline   HanafiUK 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

View PostCynical, on 30 May 2012 - 01:24 AM, said:

Can you please enlighten me as to what you think is wrong about tariq jameel and his jamaat? Is there something wrong with his beliefs, or is it that he is not all praises for barelwi's?

BTW even I don't mind calling myself a barelwi, though I prefer Sunni Muslim more.

Read my other posts on Tablighi Jamaat. but yea bro DS expained to me so its clear now that we are allowed to post any videos on here as long as they dont promote hate.

Posted 30 May 2012 - 11:05 PM (#37) User is offline   HanafiUK 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

View PostMudassar-Rana, on 30 May 2012 - 07:03 PM, said:

bro - i have read everything you said. and like i said you're free to believe what you wish. it really isnt a problem for me and thats the bottom line and thats why i didnt respond to your allegations. I just havent got the will power!

With regards to tariq jameel saab - maybe he has said something wrong, and if he has then ignore it. My simple point is if he says something you like accept it and if he doesnt then dont. and again there is no onus on you to even listen to him. But this idea that we stand from a far and shout takfir - that is wrong. As far as Zakir naik saab is concerned - again i listen to a lot of his programmes. There is much i dislike and therefore dont take, but thats not to say i think he is a kafir - to me he is wrong on a few issues including the issue of yazid etc but i can guarantee you br. there are many in the ASWJ that are wrong on this issue - but thats another topic altogether.

Now the najd bit - bro if you go back a couple of weeks i started a thread on the origins of wahabism! But there is a vast difference between deoband and najd! for one both are in different countries. Im sure you know that Deoband is actually a place, as is bareilly and is Qadian.

Bro my point of view is that on haq there is no compromise - but i have no right to tell anyone they are not on haq because they will believe that what they believe is haq - and if they hold the opinion that i am kafir and i hold the belief that they are - then this world will be set alight by muslims! So these are the reasons we need to take a step back and before we issue unqualified fatwa's about peoples iman.

Anyway the little research i have done recently i can understand why you say the things you say about this forum and where you get it from and to be honest they are dastardly lies and those that make these allegations have forgotten in whose hand is their soul.

With regards to the forum - bro thats between you and them.

Yes i agree with you that we shouldnt shout takfir and i aent done takfir on anybody, so i am confused why you even bring up the takfir bit. Maybe you just saying it in general terms, then yea i agree with you that we shouldnt call anybody kafir as its a serious allegation but yea to call someone a bidat and mushrik and accusing someone of shirk is also a major allegation in my books and i dont take these allegations lightly too and we know who uses these words very lightly.

About your little research - Seriously i have no idea what you talking about. I have been member of Yanabi.com for a long time and this is the only forum i use and its were i come loads of times, most of times as guest from my phone. I find the forum very moderate and user friendly up till a while ago when things seems to be changing. I learnt alot of my Islamic knowledge from Yanabi.com. I am also registered on Madniaqa.net to listen to some speeches but nobody talks on there. So i have no idea what you mean? You can Private Message me if you dont want to tell on here.

and thanks for your replies, I want to learn your point of view so maybe i can learn something more but to be honest if you understand where i am coming from, then you realise because i strongly believe its very important to find the right alim/scholar to learn your knowledge off and also to have good company as you can learn so many things from them without even realising and then end up all confused up. This is why i immediantly stopped listening to Dr Zakir when he disrespected the Awliyah Allah, the sunni people by calling them grave worshippers, and by disrespecting Prophet Pbuh. Now after all that if i still try to get my knowledge of him, then may Allah Swt help me and guide me.

JazakAllah Khair

Posted 30 May 2012 - 11:15 PM (#38) User is offline   Desert-Sheikh 

• Administrator
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

View PostHanafiUK, on 30 May 2012 - 10:52 PM, said:

Okay JazakAllah Khair brother for clearing this. Good policy :rolleyes: but still i would like to say, why nobody tells the users off for talking bad about sunni alims and calling them lazy and saying things like brelevi scholar this and that and making cheeky comments against them etc, if its a proper discussion and somebody says the bad points, then that is understandable but i see it quiet alot on here and Some people (Like me) find it offensive because to me it seems like Yanabi.com is slowly becoming sunni bashing site

Brother HanafiUK, as we do not read each and every post, we rely on you for help on reporting any abuse. If you see any posts that you think are problems like offensive or abusive - we need you to tell us about it. Just email/PM us and the issue will be deal with.

PS: This is not even a Wahabi bashing website, let alone Sunnis.

Administrator
YaNabi Team

-What is it to make you wonder, if I roam the desert waste?
Not all those who wander are lost!

Posted 30 May 2012 - 11:46 PM (#39) User is offline   HanafiUK 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

View PostDesert-Sheikh, on 30 May 2012 - 11:15 PM, said:

Brother HanafiUK, as we do not read each and every post, we rely on you for help on reporting any abuse. If you see any posts that you think are problems like offensive or abusive - we need you to tell us about it. Just email/PM us and the issue will be deal with.

PS: This is not even a Wahabi bashing website, let alone Sunnis.

Okay then, i will PM you straight away if i find anyting offensive or something of hate against any scholars. JazakAllah Khair

Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:16 AM (#40) User is offline   Wasim. 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip
  • LocationIndia

View PostMudassar-Rana, on 28 May 2012 - 05:20 PM, said:

take the good, ignore the bad and move on

Rana Sahab, Sab Aap Jaise Samajhdar Nahi Hain, Humein Kaise Pata Chalega Ke Good Kya Hain ? Aur Bad Kya Hain ?
Isliye Hum La-Ilmo Ke Liye deobandi Wahabiyo Ahlehadis scholar se door rehna hi behtar hain.....

Agar aap jaise ** samajhdaro ke chakkar mein pad kar, bhola bhala sunni jise ilm nahi hain deobandi tabligi wahabi ahlehadis ke scholar ke bayan sun kar gumrah ho gaya to Jimmedar kaun ?

Ilm wale chahe to kisi ke bhi bayan sune magar La-Ilm Log Hargiz deobandi tabligi wahabi ahlehadis ke scholar ke bayan NAA sune

** (yanabi user jinhe ilm hain)

sorry agar kisi ko bura lage magar deo-wahabi se door rehna hi behtar hain.....
"If you desire my life, I will sacrifice it. If you desire my wealth I will give it. But, there is one thing that I will never sacrifice, and that is, the love and reverence for the beloved, Sayyadina Rasool-Allah (Salla Allahu 'alayhi wa Sallam)." A'la Hadrat Shah Imam Ahmad Rida Khan (Rehmatullahi Alaih)

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services