• You cannot reply to this topic

Hazrat Bari Imam Alayhi Rahma

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:28 AM (#1) User is offline   Faqir-Alam 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Members
  • LocationBirmingham,Uk

Aqtab Syed Abdul Latif Qadri Kazmi known as Hazrat Bari Imam, Shah -e- wilayat of Federal Capital of Pakistan (Islamabad) and Rawalpindi.

Hazrat Bari Imam was married but don’t have any childern, people claimed to be his family are from the brother of Hazrat Bari Imam. This area was jungle when Hazrat Bari Imam stay here, area was famous due to robbers, when Hazrat came here he change the lives of this area and now this area is known as Noor Pur Shahan. Its been more than 300 years when Hazrat Bari Imam Came here.

Full Biography of Hazrat Bari Imam Alayhi Rahma :

http://seekerofthesa...m-alayhi-rahma/
''Ah! Indeed, the friends of Allah there is no concern for them, and they do not grieve. The friends of Allah are those who believe and are cautious.''

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:15 PM (#2) User is offline   Khalid_the_Warrior 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Jazakallah for sharing this with us brother. There's not a lot of written material on this great wali of Allah. I tried to get something online sometime back but couldn't get anything. Then when I went to Pakistan, I was able to get hold of a short biography of this great saint of Allah.

Repentance is a strange mount -
it jumps towards heaven in a single moment from the lowest place

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:59 PM (#3) User is offline   Sunnibrother 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip
  • View blog

Jazak Allah, I am from near Islamabad, when I mean near it is like 1.5 hours drive. I never visited Bari Imam Mazar Sharif Insha Allah one day will. I heard Shias tried to get control of this and other Sunni Mazar Sharifs in Pakistan along with Deobandis. We Sunni don't protect our Mazar Sharifs we just pray and leave.

Great Ulama e Ahle Sunnat Video site.

www.sunnispeeches.com
USE Mozilla Firefox OR Internet Explorer 8 for this site.

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:57 PM (#4) User is offline   arzooemadinah 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Shah-Hafeez, on 01 May 2012 - 03:59 PM, said:

Jazak Allah, I am from near Islamabad, when I mean near it is like 1.5 hours drive. I never visited Bari Imam Mazar Sharif Insha Allah one day will. I heard Shias tried to get control of this and other Sunni Mazar Sharifs in Pakistan along with Deobandis. We Sunni don't protect our Mazar Sharifs we just pray and leave.

This mazar under oqqaf means department of oqaaf so no one can control over shia or any others , whatever you heard no reality in it. I visited the mazar once.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services