Spirit Of Islam: New Hate-site Against Sayyid Hashmi Miyan By 'society For The Defense Of Sunniyat (india)!' - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Like us on facebook!

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New Hate-site Against Sayyid Hashmi Miyan By 'society For The Defense Of Sunniyat (india)!'

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:46 PM (#1) User is offline   naqshbandihaqqani 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Just when I thought we Sunnis couldn't sink any lower in our intra-Sunni hatred I came across this website (via another forum!) in which self-proclaimed
guardian of Imam e Ahle Sunnat (rahmatullah alayhi) are accusing other Sunni scholars of deviancy and worse! The latest target for them seems to be
Sayyid Hashmi Miyan for some reason! They have dropped the sayyid and now refer to the noble scion of the Prophetic household as 'Mowlvi Hashmi MiyaN'...

See this and weep for Sunniyat.

When will this madness stop?! These people are raking Ala Hazrat's name in the mud by
attacking all other Sunnis left, right and centre!

This post has been edited by Desert-Sheikh: 30 April 2012 - 07:19 PM
Reason for edit: Link removed

"My intercession is for my sinful followers" - hadith of Sayyidina Rasool Allah sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam
Shay'an Lillah Ya Shaykh Abd al Qadir! (q)
"Ana'l Haqq!" - Husayn ibn Mansoor al Hallaj (q)

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:29 PM (#2) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Bro SS I think your bright enough to realise where the problems lie... unfortunately people arent brave enough to say it.

I have said over the last 6 years on this forum that hate consumes people - and the culture of takfir will backfire and backfire big time. The guns will be turned on yourselves because frankly the so-called opponents arent bothered!

If memory serves me right hashmi miya or his brother also did takfir one of his own relations! Which led to balaclava mosque in blackburn losing its imam and in the ensuing power struggle even police and their dogs entered the mosque. This is a very very dirty game and its too late to cry foul. If there is an ounce of self respect an ounce of love for the ummah then they should leave this game altogether and admit they have no right to call any muslim a kafir and actually try to do something about rectifying our situation. Until then sorry mate just sit and watch on whom the gun is turned next.

the biggest crime is now when the ordinary person is asked to formulate an image of imam ahmed raza his mind will be filled with takfir, hate, and sectarianism. Yet none of them could ever quote the title of any of his work.
my brothers are those who will believe in me, without having seen me.” [Ahmad, Musnad]

Jaag Muslmaan Jaag Muslmaan ... kitna naacho gai ghairon ki dhun par?Jis ummat mein rab ne sher paida kiye aaj wohi gheedar ka libaas apna muqaddar samjh bethi

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:19 AM (#3) User is offline   naqshbandihaqqani 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

what i hate is that people try to deny the lineage of others once they disagree with them! isn't hazrat hashmi miyan the grandson of muhadith e azam hind and all the sayyids of kichaucha sharif were acknowledged as sayyids even in ala hazrat's time (and before); but a 100 years later
people start objecting....

i've noticed this EVERY time two sunni alims/pirs have a verbal fight or falling out that they begin to accuse each other of not being sayyids even though before this fight they both acknowledged the other as being a sayyid!!

this extremism is causing a haemorhaging of youngsters and people away from the pure and blessed Sunni Islam of Ala Hazrat and the Sufism that he represented due to the inability of some of his followers to accept a different
opinion!
"My intercession is for my sinful followers" - hadith of Sayyidina Rasool Allah sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:37 AM (#4) User is offline   Ashtari 

• New Moon
  • Pip

You really do reap what you sow.

Allah guide the Ummah of Khair ul-Anam al-Sayyid ul-Wujud to that which pleases Him.
Haidariam, Qalandaram, Mastam

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:42 AM (#5) User is offline   hamzaahmad123 

• New Moon
  • Pip

How do you know Sunnis made the site?

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:01 PM (#6) User is offline   Tahir-Riaz 

• Administrator
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Respect people for what they are and NOT who they are.

- A great scholar would remain great regardless of his linage :)

0 + 0 = 0

Administrator
YaNabi Team
-Only A Good Human Being Can Become A Good Muslim

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:07 PM (#7) User is offline   Anonymous0514 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

[i]Respect people for what they are and NOT who they are.

A great scholar would remain great regardless of his linage[/i]

True to a point but false allegations need to be refuted. And we seem to be in a habit here and other sites of attacking sayyad lineology without a shred of evidence. Pir Sayyad Abdul Qadir Jilani's lineage was attacked, in return Sayyad Irfan Shah Sahib's lineage was attacked and now we have a moderator who insinuates that Kicchocha Sharif sayyads are not sayyads without any evidence to the contrary.
iaa

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:28 PM (#8) User is offline   Desert-Sheikh 

• Administrator
  • View blog

Hashmi Mian’s lineage is under question but why this issue wasn’t raised during his father’s life time when he was not only the beloved Khalifa of Ala Hazrat Imam Ahmad Raza Khan but also the president of All India Sunni Conferences?

Lets start from Syedi Ala Hazrat Imam Ahmad Raza Khan Sahib (whom some barelvi consider the Mujaddid of Two centuries), they always narrate a famous 'story' of his ‘vision’ and ‘love’ for Sayeds, when he ‘smelled’ the Blessed Fragrance of The Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alieh wassalam and ‘recognised’ his carriage lifter’s lineage. (You can read it in detailed here). Well, that was just a one time meeting but Muhadith-e-Azam-e-Hind Syed Kachuchvi Sahib (father of Hashmi Mian) had met Ala Hazra several times because he was one of the best and beloved Khalifa of Ala Hazrat Imam Ahmad Raza Khan Sahib. Yes, I’m questioning the ‘vision’ and Mominana firasat of Ala Hazrat Imam Ahmad Raza Khan that if Muhadith-e-Azam-e-Hind Syed Kachuchvi was a fake Syed (Muaz Allah), Ala Hazrat could never recognise his lineage and he kept fooling Ala Hazrat again and again......keep in mind, Momin is NOT stupid. Momin cannot be fooled twice!

2ndly, Muhadith-e-Azam-e-Hind Syed Kachuchvi Sahib (father of Hashmi Mian) lead the All India Sunni Conference Banaras ((to Support creation of Pakistan in 1946). And all the Ulma' o Mashaykh's who attended the All India Sunni Conference including several Khulafa and both sons of Ala Hazrat, Hamid Raza Sahib and Mustafa Raza Sahib and Muhadith-e-Ali Pur, Syed Jamat Ali Shah Sahib, and all these Akibr Ulma’ o Mashaykh couldn’t recognise their Imam, the president of that marvellous congregation who was a FAKE Syed according to some of today’s bareilvis.

Before questioning Hashmi Mian’s lineage one must believe that all these Akibr Ulma’ o Mashaykh including Ala Hazrat, were just street Mullah’s and none of them was a True Wali because a FAKE Syed kept fooling them for years. Are you ready for that?

PS: Shame on you Begirat hatemaggot monstrous Mullahs who create and spread Fitnas.

Administrator
YaNabi Team

-What is it to make you wonder, if I roam the desert waste?
Not all those who wander are lost!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:55 PM (#9) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Bro DS I hope u never have a gun in your hand!
my brothers are those who will believe in me, without having seen me.” [Ahmad, Musnad]

Jaag Muslmaan Jaag Muslmaan ... kitna naacho gai ghairon ki dhun par?Jis ummat mein rab ne sher paida kiye aaj wohi gheedar ka libaas apna muqaddar samjh bethi

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:06 PM (#10) User is offline   Tahir-Riaz 

• Administrator
  • View blog

View Postiaa, on 01 May 2012 - 12:07 PM, said:

True to a point but false allegations need to be refuted. And we seem to be in a habit here and other sites of attacking sayyad lineology without a shred of evidence. Pir Sayyad Abdul Qadir Jilani's lineage was attacked, in return Sayyad Irfan Shah Sahib's lineage was attacked and now we have a moderator who insinuates that Kicchocha Sharif sayyads are not sayyads without any evidence to the contrary.

The paranoia about being Syed or not stems directly from the Hindu caste system. Sorry people, I don’t follow the religion of lineage and I advise all of you to grow out of it. Respect a man for what he is and not who he is.

Period!
Administrator
YaNabi Team

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:23 PM (#11) User is offline   Desert-Sheikh 

• Administrator
  • View blog

View PostTahir-Riaz, on 01 May 2012 - 02:06 PM, said:

The paranoia about being Syed or not stems directly from the Hindu caste system. Sorry people, I don’t follow the religion of lineage and I advise all of you to grow out of it. Respect a man for what he is and not who he is.

Period!

Watch out!! When you leave home.
Administrator
YaNabi Team

-What is it to make you wonder, if I roam the desert waste?
Not all those who wander are lost!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:48 PM (#12) User is offline   Know-the-Ledge 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

View PostTahir-Riaz, on 01 May 2012 - 02:06 PM, said:

Period!

Amen. I second this view point. The rest of it is beyond me as I stopped watching cartoons along time ago. There's more islam on fb than with these mischief making charlatans.
I.Will.Back

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:02 PM (#13) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

View PostKnow-the-Ledge, on 01 May 2012 - 02:48 PM, said:

Amen. I second this view point. The rest of it is beyond me as I stopped watching cartoons along time ago. There's more islam on fb than with these mischief making charlatans.

it may stem from the hindu caste system but its not time to pass the buck like some apologists do and blame all the ills in our society on hinduism. Hindu's dont hold a gun to our heads and say and make sure you give ur daughter's dowry, or make sure you have a priestly class.

We actually quite enjoy competing with our family members and friends in who gives or receives the largest dowry and how has the bigger and more purer pir. When it goes pear shaped we look for the poor hindu to blame! :lol:

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:18 PM (#14) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

End result of takfiri culture .... (yes im a child of the 90's!)

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Desert-Sheikh: 02 May 2012 - 11:40 AM

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:30 PM (#15) User is offline   naqshbandihaqqani 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Beautiful reply by brother Desert Sheikh.

I think it is a sick mentality that attacks the lineage of someone like Sayyid Hashmi MiyaN just because he happens to have a different opinion...at the same time I think Tahir is also right that we need to respect the man and not the lineage in general (although respect of
sayyids for their Grandfather's sake sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam is a part of love of RasoolAllah alayhi salatu wa salam).

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:27 PM (#16) User is offline   Know-the-Ledge 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

View PostMudassar-Rana, on 01 May 2012 - 03:02 PM, said:

it may stem from the hindu caste system but its not time to pass the buck like some apologists do and blame all the ills in our society on hinduism. Hindu's dont hold a gun to our heads and say and make sure you give ur daughter's dowry, or make sure you have a priestly class.

We actually quite enjoy competing with our family members and friends in who gives or receives the largest dowry and how has the bigger and more purer pir. When it goes pear shaped we look for the poor hindu to blame! :lol:

No Hindus don't hold a gun to our head, but the influences have broached us and are empirical; I think 'blaming' the Hindu is unfair but certainly 'tainted' by the Hindu has weight.
I.Will.Back

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:06 PM (#17) User is offline   naqshbandihaqqani 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

lol objective bhai!

i only started the topic because i found a link to it at another forum and i was shocked to find these attacks on such
a respected and noble scholar and sufi of the ahlus sunnah hazrat ghazi e millat sayyid muhammad hashmi miyan jilani
of kichocha sharif....

i bet the deobandis, wahabis, shias, and non-muslims who care are laughing at us!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:49 PM (#18) User is offline   objective-enquirer 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • Group: Moderators

I have deleted my posts above because it serves no purpose and aids thE hate mongers as statEd by sunniskeptic. My query was genuine but I forgot that it actually involves a particular living person. I am sorry about that and to prove that muy intention was not what you perceive I have deleted all my posts. Khuda Hafiz.
Eyesight is useless if the insight is blind

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:09 PM (#19) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

View PostKnow-the-Ledge, on 01 May 2012 - 08:27 PM, said:

No Hindus don't hold a gun to our head, but the influences have broached us and are empirical; I think 'blaming' the Hindu is unfair but certainly 'tainted' by the Hindu has weight.

bro ktl - in this world people co-exist with other's hence there will be as sort of exchange of cultures, opinions etc but that is not to say we adopt lock stock and barrel certain "hinduisms"! And if you look at our weddings, and the presence of a caste system then we are as much to blame for taking on things which are either haram or border on the haram.

My reasoning for this is that a lot of these cultural gifts appeal to the ego of man to feel better than the other person, whereas islam promotes a much more egalitarian approach.

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:23 AM (#20) User is offline   Tahir-Riaz 

• Administrator
  • View blog

View Postiaa, on 01 May 2012 - 09:10 PM, said:

Hatred/jealousy always comes through hey???

The perfect reply to every question. Well done!
Administrator
YaNabi Team

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services