Spirit Of Islam: Shahid Afridi Beat Crazy Fans On Karachi Airport - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Shaykh Sayyid Zahid Husain Rizwi has replied to our questions:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Shahid Afridi Beat Crazy Fans On Karachi Airport

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:58 PM (#1) User is offline   Fekay 

• Full Eclipse
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Members

Shahid Afridi Beat up His Fans On Karachi Air Port When He Returns From Bangladesh. Apparently the crazy fans hit/harass his daughter who fell on the floor leading to his anger.

Biased Geo news is clearly painting afridi as the bad guy here. But anyway,this brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "BOOM BOOM AFRIDI" LOL

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=CSqAUi9GLBA

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:27 PM (#2) User is offline   Aljannah 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

That was defiantly a Six.
I would have done worse if it was me....
Good on you Afridi!
We should've married. But its fine. Life is like that.
Give me the name of the geezer. I'll send my people to finish the job off!

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:31 PM (#3) User is offline   qalam 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

salam

firdt of all he has no right to beat any one up like that.

Is this what islam and pakistan stands for? beating the crap out of someone and insulting them just cos they are poorer than you?

This is a classic example of what happens to a pakistani with an atoms worth of superiority complex.

Next time affridi leave your family at home and dont get them to welcome you at the airport

dr aq
Dr AQ- Product of a classcial education , fee paying of course!

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:08 PM (#4) User is offline   Aljannah 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

View Postqalam, on 23 March 2012 - 07:31 PM, said:

salam

firdt of all he has no right to beat any one up like that.

Is this what islam and pakistan stands for? beating the crap out of someone and insulting them just cos they are poorer than you?

This is a classic example of what happens to a pakistani with an atoms worth of superiority complex.

Next time affridi leave your family at home and dont get them to welcome you at the airport

dr aq

It's the fans fault and security. They should've stayed back.

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:41 PM (#5) User is offline   Marina 

• New Moon
  • Pip

First off isnt this suppose to be a website about "reviving the spirit of Islam" ? Then why are you guys talking and gossiping about people? THIS IS NOT PERMISSIBLE IN ISLAM! SO PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH!
Secondly Dr, AQ, you are exaggerating the situation even more by saying "Is this what islam and pakistan stands for? beating the crap out of someone and insulting them just cos they are poorer than you?" HELLO SIR? You can clearly see how his fans are treating him and his daughter! it's is NOT about someone being poor and someone being rich. You can clearly see how frustrated he is and he DID NOT hit anyone, he was about to but controlled himself! I mean, what can you expect when people drive you crazy and constantly testing your patience? STOP USING WORDS THAT CAN CAUSE PROPAGANDA AGAINST PAKISTAN AND ISLAM! HE DID NOT BEAT THE CRAP OUTTA THAT GUY!!

Stop it, this thread should be stopped immediately as this is NOT the right place where you should be talking about all these things! Shame on you all!!

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:43 PM (#6) User is offline   Marina 

• New Moon
  • Pip

watch this before you say something!! Try to find out the whole story BEFORE saying anything!!

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:46 PM (#7) User is offline   Marina 

• New Moon
  • Pip

islam DOES NOT TEACH US PROPAGANDA! So stay away from it!

Posted 23 March 2012 - 10:17 PM (#8) User is offline   arzooemadinah 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

You made this id today only to take his side , let people object if they think he is wrong . App ko kion bukhar a gyea hay.

Posted 23 March 2012 - 11:50 PM (#9) User is offline   The-Mughal-Sister 

• Full Moon
  • View blog
  • Group: Moderators

Airports in Pakistan are like a animal bazaar, it's mayhem for us walaythi when we visit there are men ogling every girl which walks past, Afridi is a sporting hero these jungless will of course jump on him and try to pull a strand of his soft, wavy bouncy hair, to show everyone they were close to him.

Anyway let this be a lesson to everyone else..stay back or else....Boom Boom! lol

AlJannah..out of the way sis...I have first dibs on him so :P

“Your knowledge must improve your heart, and purge your ego.”

Imam Ghazzali RA

Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:04 AM (#10) User is offline   The-Mughal-Sister 

• Full Moon
  • View blog

Reading the You Tube comments the main abuse was aimed at Geo:

"Geo plzzzzz jenay do... !!!!"

Imam Ghazzali RA

Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:26 AM (#11) User is offline   Aljannah 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

View PostThe-Mughal-Sister, on 23 March 2012 - 11:50 PM, said:

Airports in Pakistan are like a animal bazaar, it's mayhem for us walaythi when we visit there are men ogling every girl which walks past, Afridi is a sporting hero these jungless will of course jump on him and try to pull a strand of his soft, wavy bouncy hair, to show everyone they were close to him.

Anyway let this be a lesson to everyone else..stay back or else....Boom Boom! lol

AlJannah..out of the way sis...I have first dibs on him so :P

But we were engaged. In ky mind of course LOL

Geo are just star worshipping faggots who need to get a reality check!
Islam dont forbid us to enjoy some duniya too My SIS we can watching Afridi all we like ok I mean the cricket game show thing. Or whatever its called.

Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:32 AM (#12) User is offline   Fekay 

• Full Eclipse
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

I think Afridi's reaction was understandable against the lunitics who were stampeding towards him with no regard for his and his family security! And having been in similar situations myself, I totally understand from his prospective.

BOOM BOOM AFRIDI!

GEO/JEW SUCKS!

Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:37 AM (#13) User is offline   arzooemadinah 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Still if he is a hero he have to act and behave well and if he is playing good he is get paid so why he is going to behave that he is some kind of dewta.

Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:41 AM (#14) User is offline   Brother_MGS 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

View PostAljannah, on 23 March 2012 - 07:27 PM, said:

That was defiantly a Six.
I would have done worse if it was me....
Good on you Afridi!
We should've married. But its fine. Life is like that.
Give me the name of the geezer. I'll send my people to finish the job off!

LOL

Are power rangers still about then?

On a level Pakistani media is trying to be like its British counterparts. I mean it gets boring having debate shows all the time, I mean most Pakistani Panels believe they can change the world let alone Pakistan.
The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams- Tupac Shakur

Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:47 AM (#15) User is offline   arzooemadinah 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

View PostFekay, on 24 March 2012 - 12:32 AM, said:

I think Afridi's reaction was understandable against the lunitics who were stampeding towards him with no regard for his and his family security! And having been in similar situations myself, I totally understand from his prospective.

BOOM BOOM AFRIDI!

GEO/JEW SUCKS!

Bother govt of pakistan spend a lot of money on players and there families and wherever they go they pay for there families accomodation air fare etc as well so in return cant the players will see to few fans and give them autographs?

Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:49 AM (#16) User is offline   The-Mughal-Sister 

• Full Moon
  • View blog

View PostAljannah, on 24 March 2012 - 12:26 AM, said:

But we were engaged. In ky mind of course LOL

Geo are just star worshipping faggots who need to get a reality check!
Islam dont forbid us to enjoy some duniya too My SIS we can watching Afridi all we like ok I mean the cricket game show thing. Or whatever its called.

Eh? Cricket? Is that what he plays? I just see his hair bouncing around like a shampoo add then everyone cheers then the world goes blurry! lol!

Geo News is like a serial drama..how can one take their news seriously any more?

Imam Ghazzali RA

Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:56 AM (#17) User is offline   The-Mughal-Sister 

• Full Moon
  • View blog

View Postarzooemadinah, on 24 March 2012 - 12:47 AM, said:

Bother govt of pakistan spend a lot of money on players and there families and wherever they go they pay for there families accomodation air fare etc as well so in return cant the players will see to few fans and give them autographs?

Afridi's first responsibility is his family and children, not some jungless who are pushing his daughter about for a scribble on a book!

He should be able to travel around Pakistan with his family without them getting pushed and shoved!

Imam Ghazzali RA

Posted 24 March 2012 - 01:04 AM (#18) User is offline   arzooemadinah 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

View PostThe-Mughal-Sister, on 24 March 2012 - 12:56 AM, said:

Afridi's first responsibility is his family and children, not some jungless who are pushing his daughter about for a scribble on a book!

He should be able to travel around Pakistan with his family without them getting pushed and shoved!

That money is govts money and the govt is spending these poors and junglees share of money on these players if he is not having any luxuries only having a wage from govt then you can say that .

And if they pushed her but what he done in return he done the same wahida shah and the other mps done few days back but because he is a player we taking sides where our fear of Allah gone now .

inhi logon ko jin ko app lunitics and junglees bool rahay hain hosh a jaye to cricket ka naam mita deen kion kay in players ki luxury life kay liye loog bhook say mur rahy hain in pakistan.

Posted 24 March 2012 - 01:08 AM (#19) User is offline   Fekay 

• Full Eclipse
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

View Postarzooemadinah, on 24 March 2012 - 12:47 AM, said:

Yes brother but clearly he doesn't get paid enough to allow lunatics attempting to break his daughters legs so they can grab quick sigs later selling them off for couple hundred rupees. I'm sure going agressive wasn't in his favor nor superiority complex; it's just basic instinct to escape such commotion.

He's a human being at the end of day; meaning vunerable to emotion. We should give him a break.

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:45 AM (#20) User is offline   arzooemadinah 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

View PostFekay, on 24 March 2012 - 01:08 AM, said:

Yes brother but clearly he doesn't get paid enough to allow lunatics attempting to break his daughters legs so they can grab quick sigs later selling them off for couple hundred rupees. I'm sure going agressive wasn't in his favor nor superiority complex; it's just basic instinct to escape such commotion.

He's a human being at the end of day; meaning vunerable to emotion. We should give him a break.

Yes we can give him break and let all players and politicians show there anger and break peoples legs and slap there faces because they are humans at the end of the day .Who are the others (lunatics you call them are they animasl ?

The rule there apply only might is right.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services