Spirit Of Islam: Toulouse Shootings - Another Black Mark Against Islam - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Like us on facebook!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Toulouse Shootings - Another Black Mark Against Islam

Posted 22 March 2012 - 09:36 PM (#1) User is offline   nhawan 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Islam has again been defamed by the Toulouse shootings but I don't see much mention of the incident on the muslim forums. Why are we quick to slander the saudis/deos and pirs but appear to be indifferent to major issues such as this. Sadly people have come to witness that 'muslims' will not even spare innnocent children to further their cause.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...europe-17456541

Can anyone justify these shootings in the name of Islam? How can anyone claiming to be muslim kill innocent children in cold blood? This killer obviously believed that he will go to Jannah but how can that be? Am I to think that if I make it to Jannah, I might be in the company of cold blooded murderers like this guy?

It truly disheartens me to find that there are people around where I live who actually agree with what this killer did. I want peoples views on this please....

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:43 PM (#2) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

What a stupid title. When the unc sam soldiers went on the rampage in kandahar - only last week - killing 16 most of them children and by some reports also raping women - was that a black mark against christendom? Was that black mark against democracry? Was that a black mark against secularism?

No according to the western media much of whom ignored it - it was a lone gunman who was mentally affected by the death of colleagues so much he decided to leave his barracks and just shoot and kill civillians!

Now when a muslim does it - it isnt a single dereanged individual but 1.5 billion muslims and their religion on the line?

Yes we are saddened at the sad loss of innocent lives, infact we of all people know what it is like to lose innocents because daily we see on the news that somehwere the ummati's of rasool allah s.a.w are killed, raped and their resources looted. So if anyone can we can empathise and send out heart felt condolences to the relatives.

But please for God sake dont make it an issue of muslims and islam.
my brothers are those who will believe in me, without having seen me.” [Ahmad, Musnad]

Jaag Muslmaan Jaag Muslmaan ... kitna naacho gai ghairon ki dhun par?Jis ummat mein rab ne sher paida kiye aaj wohi gheedar ka libaas apna muqaddar samjh bethi

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:08 PM (#3) User is offline   Khalid_the_Warrior 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Fair point bro MR.

Western put these title for every little crime a Muslim does, whether he rapes or robes someone. The headlines reads "a Muslim ...." but it's sad to see this mentality being adopted by us. Seems very apologetic and pleasing to the westerns.

It's nothing to do with 1.5 billion Muslim, they know that and we know that.

Repentance is a strange mount -
it jumps towards heaven in a single moment from the lowest place

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:49 PM (#4) User is offline   nhawan 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Well brother MR, you might think the title is stupid but I think it reflects reality. I'm pretty sure the american soldier didn't do it in the name of christianity but on the other hand this muslim shooter did do it for Islam. He has stated his reasons and shouting 'Allah hu Akbar' whilst attacking re-enforces this fact. Let's face it, no matter how much you deny this they rest of the world has again seen an 'Islamist' do an abhorrent act.

The silence from the muslims appears to legitimise this attack but all I know is that killing children is a most evil act that is totally against Islam. Isn't it an Islamic belief that all children are born muslims? I know many muslim children are killed by US attacks but that does not mean that we muslims should stoop as low as the kafirs and do the same. Muslims are here to uphold the laws of Allah(swt), not break them.

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:57 PM (#5) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

View Postnhawan, on 22 March 2012 - 11:49 PM, said:

Well brother MR, you might think the title is stupid but I think it reflects reality. I'm pretty sure the american soldier didn't do it in the name of christianity but on the other hand this muslim shooter did do it for Islam. He has stated his reasons and no matter how much you deny this they rest of the world has again seen an 'Islamist' do an abhorrent act.

Amazing bro - you can give the american soldier the benefit of doubt - for raping innocent women and murdering them. I think 10 children were also killed and their bodies burnt.

Now just because the shooter says he did it for islam - does it mean its an islamic act? Why should it mean "another black mark against islam"? The mainstream media work hand in hand with governments to present an image that they want the world to see. Did you not see how the american murderers became "lone" "deranged" "unstable" "mentally disturbed". And now do you see "muslim mad man" "muslim terrorist" ?

Do you know that Meriah had visited Israel? He has several Israeli stamps on his passport? The Israeli media portraying this that he went into the palestinian territories - but it could be that he was receiving training from israeli services? As the Mossad motto is " By Way of Deception thou Shalt do War" - far fetched I know but false flag operations are the modus operandi of israel - i know its far fetched and conspiratorial but its a possibility albeit remote one. Below is a political activitst, a jazz musician, novelist Gilad Atzmon's blog.

http://www.gilad.co....flag-again.html

I agree with every thing you say - but i dont agree with your interpretation that its something we should take ownership of as muslims. Its simply a black day for humanity.
my brothers are those who will believe in me, without having seen me.” [Ahmad, Musnad]

Jaag Muslmaan Jaag Muslmaan ... kitna naacho gai ghairon ki dhun par?Jis ummat mein rab ne sher paida kiye aaj wohi gheedar ka libaas apna muqaddar samjh bethi

Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:17 AM (#6) User is offline   nhawan 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

View PostMudassar-Rana, on 22 March 2012 - 11:57 PM, said:

Amazing bro - you can give the american soldier the benefit of doubt - for raping innocent women and murdering them. I think 10 children were also killed and their bodies burnt.

What are you on about? Benefit of the doubt for what? Are you implying that I think he did not do it? Now that is stupid, as you yourself would put it.
I simply said that the american killer has never stated that he killed in the name of christianity so there is no reason to say that he did. I, and the rest of the world know he has done the things you mentioned so you don't have to remind us please.

Also that conspiracy stuff is funny. Let me guess, this muslim guy got trained by the enemies of Islam to get himself killed and bring down his own religion? or was it actually a jew pretending to be a muslim that got himself killed to bring down Islam? I just can't see what he would have got out of it to be frank...

Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:38 AM (#7) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

View Postnhawan, on 23 March 2012 - 12:17 AM, said:

What are you on about? Benefit of the doubt for what? Are you implying that I think he did not do it? Now that is stupid, as you yourself would put it.
I simply said that the american killer has never stated that he killed in the name of christianity so there is no reason to say that he did. I, and the rest of the world know he has done the things you mentioned so you don't have to remind us please.

Also that conspiracy stuff is funny. Let me guess, this muslim guy got trained by the enemies of Islam to get himself killed and bring down his own religion? or was it actually a jew pretending to be a muslim that got himself killed to bring down Islam? I just can't see what he would have got out of it to be frank...

Bro benefit of doubt in the sense that basically he was a looney and just killed innocent people. Whereas with the french one - you are taking the western media's take on it that he did for islam. So because he says he did it for islam - it means its "another black mark against islam".

Bro the conspiracy stuff is written by a jewish guy! Who is well renowned political activist novelist and saxophonist. i.e he isnt a thicko! Further if you google operation gladio you will see its been done before!

I dont oppose your abhorrence at this crime but i oppose you attributing to islam.

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:56 AM (#8) User is offline   Qadri-Jilani 

• Full Moon
  • Group: Administrators

It's pretty clear the guy was a deranged criminal and madman, just look at his history and mentality.

He could easily be replaced with Anders Breivik, the Norwegian Christian white fundamentalist terrorist who killed 90 people.

The incident is sad and will cause further polarisation. I spoke to one person who said that white fundamentalists/nazis will benefit from it most as they want the extermination of both Muslims and Jews so they will be smiling someone else is doing the work. The sad thing is that many Jews have been voting for the anti-Semitic Le Pen party because of anti-Semitism not being considered a threat for them that has any material significance where as the more immediate evil enemy is the Muslim, so use Le Pen against the Muslims even if they are anti-Semitic.

Strange dynamics at work.

Maslak-e-Ahl-e-Sunnat

jarahat al-sinani laha'l-tiyamu ma yaltamu jarahat al-lisani
ei biradar chu 'aqibat khakast, khaak shawesh az ankei khaak shawee
apni millat par qiyas aqwam-e-maghrib sei na kar, khas hei tarkeeb mein qawm-e-Rasool-e-Hashmi

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:50 AM (#9) User is offline   someone50 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

View Postnhawan, on 22 March 2012 - 09:36 PM, said:

Toulouse Shootings - Another Black Mark Against Islam

Against Islam? Or another black mark against Saudi-NATO products, aka Takfiri terrorists? There is nothing for a Muslim group or a country to benefit from any killing as such. These people are just some unknown people who have been supported by Western intelligence agencies either directly or indirectly for their propaganda purposes to act as such.

They are the same groups of people whom NATO fought side by side in Libya and invaded that country. These Takfiri terrorists are the same groups who are provoked, aided and are being sent to Syria to initiate a sectarian war and are attacking the government over there.

These people have nothing to do with Islam, they represent the small school of Takfirism that they follow. They consider the rest of Muslims as non-believers and most of Muslims consider these Takfiris as the misguided ones.

Ya Ali (as)

Posted 23 March 2012 - 10:21 AM (#10) User is offline   Fatema-the-resplendent 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • Group: Moderators

Out of three terrorists who have killed innocent people including children, the Norwegian who killed 90, the US Soldier who killed 17 and this French man who killed 7-who is seen as a Religious fundamentalist? The French guy, the Anti-semitic? the french guy as he killed 4 jewish people and 3 French Soldiers. The one who was shot and killed for his abhorrent act? the french guy. Now the ones who have killed more are both taken to courts to face 'justice' the proper way. Both are regarded as deranged and mental and NOT Christian although quite clearly they are Christian. The US Soldiers went around killing only Muslims so why is he not a Christian fundamentalist? The Media has portrayed them as Mad men who are exempt from any religious labelling. The French guy was also a mad men and does not represent Islam.

The Media represents people HOW they like and unfortunately the Muslims always get the worst portrayal even when their crime is not as great as the others (comparing the numbers of 90 or 17)

This post has been edited by Fatema-the-resplendent: 23 March 2012 - 10:22 AM

Lutf-e-mai tujh se kya kahu’n zahid
Haae kambakht tu ne pi hi nahi’n
-Daagh Dehlvi

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:35 PM (#11) User is offline   naqshbandihaqqani 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Brother nhawan,

Sadly the truth is that there a many Muslims who support anything a Muslim may do as long as it is 'against the kuffar'.

At the same time it is also true that the media does treat Muslim criminals and Muslim terrorists differently from non-Muslim terrorists.
Anyone who can kill innocent people is a sick dog.
I'm glad he got shot dead.
O marvel! A garden amidst the flames! My heart has become capable of every form:
it is a pasture for gazelles, and a convent for Christian monks,A temple for idols, and the pilgrim's Ka'ba,
the tables of the Torah and the book of the Quran. I follow the religion of Love: whatever way
Love's camels take, that is my religion and my faith.

-Ibn Arabi

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:09 PM (#12) User is offline   someone50 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

View PostSlave_of_the_Two_Husayns, on 23 March 2012 - 03:35 PM, said:

Brother nhawan,

Sadly the truth is that there a many Muslims who support anything a Muslim may do as long as it is 'against the kuffar'.

At the same time it is also true that the media does treat Muslim criminals and Muslim terrorists differently from non-Muslim terrorists.
Anyone who can kill innocent people is a sick dog.
I'm glad he got shot dead.

Ohhh, no surprise! Your secularism and human senses are working again, since this case is not against people of Syria or Iran; Shias are not involved.

Can you provide a single evidence where you claim "many Muslims who support anything a Muslim may do as long as it is against the Kuffar?" By many Muslims you mean the many populations of the Muslim world? The Muslim governments or political movements? Or any other statistic that you have in mind?

And I agree that, "Anyone who can kill innocent people is a sick dog." I hope you maintain this statements of yours when Saudi and NATO export terrorists to more than 30 Muslim countries currently and causing the killing of innocent people on daily basis.

Ya Ali (as)

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:29 PM (#13) User is offline   naqshbandihaqqani 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

javaab e jaahilaaN khamooshii baashad!

O marvel! A garden amidst the flames! My heart has become capable of every form:
it is a pasture for gazelles, and a convent for Christian monks,A temple for idols, and the pilgrim's Ka'ba,
the tables of the Torah and the book of the Quran. I follow the religion of Love: whatever way

-Ibn Arabi

Posted 23 March 2012 - 10:11 PM (#14) User is offline   someone50 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

It is like this, Javab-e Ablahaan Khamoshist; and when a Jahel (Ablah) fails miserably to respond on a forum discussion, he then gets started with personal attacks.
Ya Ali (as)

Posted 23 March 2012 - 11:50 PM (#15) User is offline   naqshbandihaqqani 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

S50,

I choose not to reply to you because you are too biased as, although I, along with all sane people, condemn all the murders of innocents but I have yet to see
see one post from you which condemns the murders of the Sunni Muslims in Syria by Assad.

"Agar dar khaaneh kas ast, yek harf bas ast!"

;)

-Ibn Arabi

Posted 24 March 2012 - 02:30 AM (#16) User is offline   someone50 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

View PostSlave_of_the_Two_Husayns, on 23 March 2012 - 11:50 PM, said:

S50,

I choose not to reply to you because you are too biased as, although I, along with all sane people, condemn all the murders of innocents but I have yet to see
see one post from you which condemns the murders of the Sunni Muslims in Syria by Assad.

We leave this to the readers to see who is biased and who is not... And who is changing his attitudes and words on EVERY SINGLE post and take opposite sides 24/7.

I always condemn the killing of innocent people (Sunnis included) be it by Assad's Baathist (Sunni majority) government or even if it is by Ahmadinejad. But, I never support the NATO-SAUDI backed Takfiri movements be it against the government of Sunni Gaddafi in Libya or against Assad's government in Syria.

"Agar dar khaaneh kas ast, yek harf bas ast!"

You are improving... this sounds good.

BUT, BACK TO THE TOPIC..... DON'T CHANGE THE TOPIC IF YOU CAN'T REPLY or do not have any EVIDENCE to back up your baseless claims. What you said was nonsense and only comes from Western media. There IS NO SUCH THING as "most Muslims support anything by terrorists as long it is against the Kuffar"... Your claim is baseless and BIASED.

I believe you consider yourself as a Muslim, do you ever support these acts? How many people you know around you who do support these acts? How many so called Muslim countries or political movements ever claimed that they support these acts?

Ya Ali (as)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services