This is the 4th month of lunar calendar RABBI UTH THANI. Here in Deccan commonly known as "Dastagir ka mahina".
As we all have "Gyarvi shareef" ( The Blessed Eleventh ) in this month, which is related to Ghous Pak's urs.
Pir e Tariqat Shayk al-Ghous al-Azam, Sayyadina Muhiyuddin Shaykh Abd'al-Qadir el-Jili, May Allah be pleased with him.
In Ghunyat ul-Talibeen covers a large array of topics including supplications, aid for illnesses, beliefs ( Aqa'ed ) in addition to discussing the spiritual aspects of ablution, prayer, fasting, charity, pilgrimage etc.
There is a great deal of learning from this book, which is very much beneficial to Sunnis ( people from Ahl Sunnah wal Jamaah ).
I wished more of the text would have been explained to me but ... Anyways, so much for now.
Its stated on page 271 -
1. On Muslims, it is compulsory to follow Ahl Sunnah wal Jamaah.
2. Bida'at, the thing not found in Quran & Sunnah. The 1st Bida'ati group was at the time when Hazrat Abu Bakr
Siddiq May Allah be pleased with him, was Khalifa. That Bida'ati group denied Zakat (Charity).
All sects ( groups ) who are not from Ahl Sunnah wal Jamaah are Bida'atis. Sunni scholars had proved a
thousand times, things like Fatiha Khani ( Esal sawab ), Visiting of graves, Celebrating Eid Milaad etc
from Quran & Sunnah but these bida'atis with their satanic knowledge failed to understand and keep
on repeating the same old questions of "Is it allowed or not" to innocent Sunni Muslims.
3. Do not exchange salutations with Ahl Bida'at ( non Ahl Sunnah ).
4. Do not greet even Eid Mubarak to Bida'tis.
5. Do not attend Bida'atis funerals. (Quran 9:84)
6. See Bida'ati as your enemy. (Because they are destroying the Deen)
Remember Khuwarijis, Shias, Wahabis, Ahl Hadis, Deobendis, Qadiyanis, Mahdavis are all Bida'atis and deviants.
Ghunyat ul-Talibeen, in urdu (189 MB) -
Page 1 of 1
Learning From Ghunyat Ul-talibeen
Share this topic:
Page 1 of 1