Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Jo Bhi Dushman Hai Mere Raza Ka: A Manqabat

Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:38 PM (#1) User is offline   The-Mughal-Sister 

• Full Moon
  • View blog
  • Group: Moderators

I don't know what to say about this video, is it good to condemn in such a way?

I'm confused. Need your views. <_<

“Your knowledge must improve your heart, and purge your ego.”

Imam Ghazzali RA

Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:58 PM (#2) User is offline   Khalid_the_Warrior 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Members

First,What is Mislak Ala Hazrat? Ala Hazrat ra never in his life promoted his own maslak, rather he supported and evidenced the maslak of ahle-sunnah.

Secondly, we have to see how Imam Ahemd Raza ra treated people who went against him, did he cursed them? like these people?

According to some Rizvi in Brialy even this guy is against the Maslka ala Hazarat, because he's not supposed to be on TV, showing his face!!! :lol:

Repentance is a strange mount -
it jumps towards heaven in a single moment from the lowest place

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:42 AM (#3) User is offline   Fatema-the-resplendent 

• Waxing Gibbous

Fair to say that Ala Hazrat is a criteria against which all actions are measured; anyone who falls out of what the 'Infallible' Ahmed Raza Khan Sahab projected will now officially burn in hell.

What nonsense!

Notice the naat khwaan's Islamic garb, singing in the same style as one would praise the Prophet but instead it is a message of hate and intolerance, Ala Hazrat brand name is a dangerous one these days.

I am totally out of love with Brelvism.

...And my mercy embraces all things.

(Surah al araf, Quran)

Posted 03 March 2012 - 11:38 AM (#4) User is offline   AhmadAli 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

JO BHI DUSHMAN HAI MERE RAZA KA JAL RAHA THA JALA HAI JALEGA

Ghous O Khwaja Ki Beshaq Ataa Hai Hind Me Ek Ahmed Raza HaiAhle Sunnat Ka Jo Muqtada Hai Wo Bareily Me Tumko Milega
MASLAK E ALAHAZRAT KA NAARA LAG RAHA HAI HAMESHA LAGEGA InshaAllah 'Azz wajjal!!! Posted Image
*****Aaj le Unki Panah aaj Madad Mang Unse ,Fir na Manenge Qayamat Me Agar Maan Gaya *****

Posted 03 March 2012 - 11:43 AM (#5) User is offline   qalam 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

salam

sectarianism, bullying, the key traits of such people who promote this tunnel vision doctrine

dr aq
Dr AQ- Product of a classcial education , fee paying of course!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:12 PM (#6) User is offline   Fatema-the-resplendent 

• Waxing Gibbous

AhmadAli, on 03 March 2012 - 11:38 AM, said:

JO BHI DUSHMAN HAI MERE RAZA KA JAL RAHA THA JALA HAI JALEGA

Ghous O Khwaja Ki Beshaq Ataa Hai Hind Me Ek Ahmed Raza HaiAhle Sunnat Ka Jo Muqtada Hai Wo Bareily Me Tumko Milega
MASLAK E ALAHAZRAT KA NAARA LAG RAHA HAI HAMESHA LAGEGA InshaAllah 'Azz wajjal!!! Posted Image

What is Maslak e Ala Hazrat? IF it is Sunnism then did Sunnism NOT exist before him?
...And my mercy embraces all things.

(Surah al araf, Quran)

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:25 PM (#7) User is offline   piara-madinah 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Khalid_the_Warrior, on 02 March 2012 - 11:58 PM, said:

First,What is Mislak Ala Hazrat? Ala Hazrat ra never in his life promoted his own maslak, rather he supported and evidenced the maslak of ahle-sunnah.

Secondly, we have to see how Imam Ahemd Raza ra treated people who went against him, did he cursed them? like these people?

According to some Rizvi in Brialy even this guy is against the Maslka ala Hazarat, because he's not supposed to be on TV, showing his face!!! :lol:

What ever they claim they want to permote a new masalk if they think maslak e alahzart is maslak e ahelsunnat they can use the word maslak ahlesunnat .

THere is no need sort of these nazams songs etc you cant put them under munqabts as well.

They got no sense what they are saying we got only one maslak and thta is maslak e ahlesunnat , so singers stop singing praises against the ahesunnat and get some sense.

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:38 PM (#8) User is offline   piara-madinah 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Fatema-the-resplendent, on 03 March 2012 - 12:12 PM, said:

What is Maslak e Ala Hazrat? IF it is Sunnism then did Sunnism NOT exist before him?

They dont think they are sunni they only claim bralvi and maslak ala hazrat , yougsters are so confused by listening these narhas etc.

Same time when alahzrat around pir mehr ali shah was around but no pakistani is saying maslk e mehrivia or maslk pir naseer etc because there is no such maslaks we got one maslak and that is only maslak e ahlesunnat , discourage these sort of narhas ans maslaks if you people want to keep ahlesunnat maslak safe in future .

yougsters are so confused by listening qadria jelania soherwardia naqshbandia sadiqiya attaria sultania and dont know what not around.

hazrat baba bulhy shah sahub rh, hazrat baho sultan rh , alahzrat rh , pir mehr ali shah shaub rh , data sahub rh baba farid rh and many more and more they all got the same maslak maslak e ahlesunnat, so only permote that , discourage such posts and topics to save the youngsters .

on yanabi here we got only one and only maslak maslka e ahlesunnat so only permote that.

instaed of wasting time in these narhas read quran and do nafals etc or serve the humanity and get some reward from Allah subhan by reading and singing munqbats you will not gaining anything.

if we love Allah subhan and love with nabi paak saw and read our five daily prayers and do our daily jobs etc we dont have time left to permote only narhas and new maslaks.

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:40 PM (#9) User is offline   AhmadAli 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Fatema-the-resplendent, on 03 March 2012 - 12:12 PM, said:

Allah hu Akbar!!! Sister Jee, Bajee, every one, please don't say this, off course and you know this and so do we, so why you asking if you can't bear what is being said then stay quite!!!

Haath Malte Rahe Malne Waale Laakh Jalte Rahe Jalne WaaleGhousa Khwaja Ke Lutfo Karam Se Aala Hazrat Ka Danka Bajega [Insha'Allah 'Azz wajjal]
*****Aaj le Unki Panah aaj Madad Mang Unse ,Fir na Manenge Qayamat Me Agar Maan Gaya *****

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:48 PM (#10) User is offline   AhmadAli 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

AhmadAli, on 03 March 2012 - 12:40 PM, said:

Allah hu Akbar!!! Sister Jee, Bajee, every one, please don't say this, off course and you know this and so do we, so why you asking if you can't bear what is being said then stay quite!!!

I love Ghous ul Wara behre Imam Ahmad Raza, Khawaja Sultan ul Hind wal bahudin Naqshaband, Datta Ali Hajveri ho ja Sakhi-e-Sultan Bahoo ho, Imam-e-'Azam ho ja Fakhr uddin Razi ho, jo bhi Allah 'Azzwajjal ka Naik Insaan ho, Wali-e-Allah 'Azzwajjal ho, Ashiq-e-Rasool SalAllahu alahi wasallam ho, in sab ko hamko Pyar hai, inshaAllah do jahan ka bera par hai!!!

Haath Malte Rahe Malne Waale Laakh Jalte Rahe Jalne WaaleGhousa Khwaja Ke Lutfo Karam Se Aala Hazrat Ka Danka Bajega [Insha'Allah 'Azz wajjal]

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:54 PM (#11) User is offline   AhmadAli 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Please leave this thread if you have the intention to start Fitna and insulting any sunnies[Scholars of ahle Haq].... And if your perfect in saying "why don't we do this and that instead of this", then you do it but with pyar mohabbat, not lip service dear, Posted Image

Start new thread, and start topics about our beloved and Blessed Prophet SalAllahu alahi wasallam, Naam raka hai "YaNabi.com", kaam bhi pura karoh sangio!!! Posted Image

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:42 PM (#12) User is offline   The-Mughal-Sister 

• Full Moon
  • View blog

Dear Brother and sisters

My intention was not to cause fitna by posting this video. I wanted to understand that if people love Alla Hazrat is it ok to condemn their opponents in such a manner, or is it better to promote love for Alla Hazrat.

Isn't this sending a wrong message and boiling up more tensions in the sectarian debate?

This post has been edited by The-Mughal-Sister: 03 March 2012 - 03:42 PM

“Your knowledge must improve your heart, and purge your ego.”

Imam Ghazzali RA

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:09 PM (#13) User is offline   AhmadAli 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

The-Mughal-Sister, on 03 March 2012 - 03:42 PM, said:

Dear Brother and sisters

My intention was not to cause fitna by posting this video. I wanted to understand that if people love Alla Hazrat is it ok to condemn their opponents in such a manner, or is it better to promote love for Alla Hazrat.

Isn't this sending a wrong message and boiling up more tensions in the sectarian debate?

Masha'Allah thats a good reply back Siti Mughal :) ..... You have made a very good and positive point... it's always best to stay away from these things so we don't get involved in any arguing, but then again if one has the toufiq to speak up to those who makes false accusations against our Great Imam 'alahi Rahmah, then why not stand up for them, but not just lip service Posted Image

That's why I always say, if you wanting to know who Is 'Alaa Hazrat alahi Rahmah, then go down babul Madinah Faizan-e-Madinah Karachi where one True Living Man of Allah 'Azz wajjal who has revived the Sunnah Of the beloved Nabi 'alahi Sallam in few years has changed millions around the world, A man When Preaches, also Acts upon it Alhamdulillah 'Azz wajjal, The Love, The Humbleness, 'amal and ikhlas,,, thats why Many Many youngsters are coming into this Beautiful Madni Mahol alhamdulillah 'Azz wajjal... To rectify your self first then others, today we try to rectify others before own selfs.. Trust me, and you know better then me that there are many so called Preachers of Islam out there who do this but good outcome coming from them....

True also,, that many youngsters don't know who is 'Aala Hazrat Alahi Rahmah, many youngsters also don't know the meaning and can't Pronounce the first Kalima-e-Shareef and Bissmillah Shareef Correctly ... We need sabr sabr and sabr...
Meri anay wali naslein, Tere Ishq hi me machlein Unhe nake tum banana, Madani Madine Wale ..... Insha'Allah 'Azz wajjal

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services