Spirit Of Islam: Harun Yahya's Shaykh Is Not Shaykh Nazim: Speaks A Naqshbandi Shaykh - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Like us on facebook!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Harun Yahya's Shaykh Is Not Shaykh Nazim: Speaks A Naqshbandi Shaykh

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:49 AM (#1) User is offline   Nureddin 

• New Moon
  • Pip
  • View blog
  • Group: Members
  • LocationLima - Peru

Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim

As salam alaikum

For general information, Adnan Oktar (Harun Yahya) is not a murid of Shaykh Nazim, the reality is tragically another one.

This is the clearest statement cooming from an authorized naqshbandi haqqani source on the matter:

http://www.yanabi.co...shbandi-shaykh/
The Holy Prophet (sws) is saying to us,' The way you believe, that's how you will live. The way you live, that's how you will die. The way you die, that's how you will be buried. The way you will be buried, that's how you will get up to the Judgment Day'. Watch yourself, look at yourself, say to yourself, `Am I happy with this situation that I'm living in right now? Is it enough for me to get up for the Judgment Day like this?' (Words of Sahib us-Sayf Sheykh Abdul Kerim Effendi Hazleteri el Hakkani el Kibrisi).

Posted 28 February 2012 - 02:10 AM (#2) User is offline   Fekay 

• Full Eclipse
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

I've already stated some time before about this guy being dodgy. I still speculate him being an mossad agent to confuse muslims about mehdi and dajjal.

Anyway before I can gather enough infomation on this guy, watch the following videos -> actions speak louder then words. Theres also a video of shekih Imran hoesins critical analysis of this guy.

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=uMjFq0-GeiM - Harun yahya dancing with models.

Wake up people!

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:20 PM (#3) User is offline   warea 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

I don't think doubting Muslims based on conspiracy theories is permissible. There are plenty of allegations made upon the individual and I have witnessed all of them to be dead wrong. I have a good opinion on him as an individual Muslim helping revival of Islam and Dawa in his own way. Neither he shows any arrogance nor claims to be a mufti or as someone who has mastered every Islamic science. Nor does he go around forcing his way down others throats. But analysing his efforts and works in context with his background, I only have praise for him even if he makes mistakes.

And despite I being a fan of Imran Hosein, I see many things to disagree with him. And the clash between him and Harun Yahya is inevitable as they both have a different view of world events. Imran Hosein gives conspiracy styled presentation of everything happening around. Its a negative discourse. Harun Yahya looks everything positively and takes the positive view of events happening around. A positive discourse. Both sides may tend to exaggerate the negativeness or positiveness of events. Hence their discourse clashes. But I look at the bigger picture and see both are just presenting two different sides of the events happening. Both are right in their own way and have their own errors too.
Signature reset by YaNabi Team. Keep it nice and SHORT.

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:45 PM (#4) User is offline   warea 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Look at him for the perspective of what a layman Muslim can do for Islam. Rather than looking upon him as a "Imam" or "sheikh" or "wali" from whom we have to take our religion.

Its true that even I have been a bit confused with his videos where model type women are giving presentations. But I interpreted as more of his dawa effort in getting those secular liberal minded women to strengthen their faith.

Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:06 PM (#5) User is offline   Nureddin 

• New Moon
  • Pip
  • View blog
  • LocationLima - Peru

View Postwarea, on 28 February 2012 - 01:45 PM, said:

Look at him for the perspective of what a layman Muslim can do for Islam. Rather than looking upon him as a "Imam" or "sheikh" or "wali" from whom we have to take our religion.

Its true that even I have been a bit confused with his videos where model type women are giving presentations. But I interpreted as more of his dawa effort in getting those secular liberal minded women to strengthen their faith.

Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim

As shown by Harin Yahya's own webpages, adnan oktar teaches:

- That Isa, as, already descended back to the earth - yes, it is FALSE.
- That Mahdi, as, will not be a Caliph of Islam, but just a moral and intellectual leader of secular 'muslim' governments - this is FALSE.
- That Mahdi,as, will not wage war in the way of Allah, yet this is FALSE.
- That Mahdi will not appear in Mecca nor he will be in Madina Munawwara but will always be in Istanbul - yest this is FALSE.
- That the system of Mahdi -which is not a Caliphate ruling with Shariatullah but a confederation of secular governments posing as muslims as Turkey now- will include the state of Israel - this is FALSE.
- That Mahdi's name will not be Muhammad - yet this is FALSE.
- That adnan himself speaks with jinns and receives information from them, yet adnan does not have a shaykh so ... he is playing games for wich he is not prepared at all.
- That shaytan Kemal Ataturk, who destroyed khilafat, and who admiteddly wanted his own population to be christians if it were possible but at least not muslims of sunnah, who drank alcohol, who ordered the killings of hundreds of good muslims and dozens of ulamas and shaykhs -as admitted in his own notes- is none else that 'Hazrat' Ataturk, hasha astaghfirullah. Calling wali a shaytan.
- He gives every weird explanation to ahadith on Mahdi to make Mahdi fit him and make people think that he is Mahdi, la hawla wa la quqqata illa billah.

What a laymuslim can do for Islam is practicing it properly and believing properly. A laymuslim should go to find a truthfull shaykh and start becoming a better muslim.

Unlike adnan oktar, who no matter what words he has saying he loves shaykhs or Shaykh Nazim, is going completely by himself, adjusting Islam to his own wishes and agenda, making open friendship with jewish and freemasons and dancing with semi-nude so called muslim women for everyone to see it 'in the name of da'wah'.

If somedoby realy knows, if he is authorized and admitted by those who already know, that one may speak for Islam.

If someone is like adnan oktar, twisting everything, making up own interpretations, taking shia hadiths whenever it fits to him, rejecting well accepted sunni ahadith on Mahdi whenever it fits to him, then such person, should repent and stay silent and start learning real Islam.
The Holy Prophet (sws) is saying to us,' The way you believe, that's how you will live. The way you live, that's how you will die. The way you die, that's how you will be buried. The way you will be buried, that's how you will get up to the Judgment Day'. Watch yourself, look at yourself, say to yourself, `Am I happy with this situation that I'm living in right now? Is it enough for me to get up for the Judgment Day like this?' (Words of Sahib us-Sayf Sheykh Abdul Kerim Effendi Hazleteri el Hakkani el Kibrisi).

Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:17 PM (#6) User is offline   Nureddin 

• New Moon
  • Pip
  • View blog
  • LocationLima - Peru

Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim

As salam alaikum

This are the clearest words regarding adnan oktar's fitna and destructio of Islam, coming from an authorized naqshbandi shaykh, sayyid Shaykh Abdul Kerim Kibrisi:

And for people to see it clearly (caution, adnan oktar the pseudo mahdi is appearing here among so called 'muslim' women, who folloow him, with no shame):

Thruth has come and falsehood perishes!

Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:53 PM (#7) User is offline   warea 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

I don't see he teaches any of that in the way you put iit. Like I said, he just prefers showing the positive side. Because he is essentially doing Dawa. If you go around telling people that Imam Mahdi is going to do jihad and Israel will be wiped out, the impression that people get and have already gotten is one of a warmonger or a hitler. You think its not a big deal but the Christians and anti Muslims are capitalising on this to attack islam. The enemy's of islam have created the discourse that Muslims are all waiting and prepearing for Mahdi to control the world by jihad and all their actions are part of this great master plan. Some have flipped this an extent to give the impression that Mahdi is infact the Antichrist of bible. What harun yahya does is to point out the various prophecies which show the beautiful side of Mahdi and by it show that the wars are not some warmongering thing but just wars by just ruler.
Moreover most of his what he says is referenced to Said Nursi.

If you don't understand the audience haring yahya is targetting you are going to misconstrue him.

Also many of the points you made against him are factually incorrect. There have been other such false points made before like the claim that harun yahya proclaimed himself as the mahdi, which haring yahya then denied as false allegation, and so forth.

I'm not saying this from a point of view of being his admirer, but from the point of view that he has been attacked for wrong reasons. If you really think the attack is just, you should send him a email to clarify his views on the points made. Without seeking his clarification, its pointless.

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:10 PM (#8) User is offline   warea 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Harun Yahya

EnglishFrançaisPosted on May 7, 2011 by Shaykh Muhammad Hisham KabbaniQuestion:Asalam alaikum, I have recently come across an author/scholar called Harun Yahya. What is Mulana Sheikh Nazim or Mulana Sheikh Hisham’s thought on him? Is he using the words of wisdom from others???? As I’m very confused by this individual, a view would be greatly appreciated & may the Almighty bless Sheikh nazim with a healthy/peacful & long life until the long awaited one arrives… Ameen Jazak Allah khair

Answer:wa `alaykum salam,He met Mawlana Shaykh Nazim. We met his representative also. He is ok.

Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani

http://eshaykh.com/u...ed/harun-yahya/

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:12 PM (#9) User is offline   warea 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Mr Adnan Oktar

EnglishFrançaisPosted on August 13, 2011 by Taher SiddiquiQuestion:Aslam Alaikum Shaykh,I have an important question regarding Mr Adna Oktar who also goes by the name Harun Yayah. He has been freely quoting Sultan Awliya Shaykh Nazim’s support for him but i was completely outraged by Mr Adnan Oktar’s videos where he is clearly undermining the hijab () and in another video where he is talking freely in between half naked women. (http://en.harunyahya...4/Product/45131)Ya Shaykhs, please clear this confusion and let us know Shaykh Nazim’s and his Khaleefas regarding this man. I apologize if I sounded arrogant but this issue is very sensitive and have me confused.Jazak Allah Khairun

Answer:wa `alaykum salam,Allah said:{Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious:} (an-Nahl, 16:125)

It is related (and I don’t know the authenticity of this statement) that Imam Ja`far as-Sadiq (q) said, “If you find see something you don’t like in a brother, try to find 1-70 excuses for him. And if you can’t find an excuse, say ‘There might be an excuse, but I don’t know it”.

I cannot speak for Mawlana Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani or Mawlana Shaykh Muhammad Nazim al-Haqqani, but after viewing these videos, I can only see a man who is trying to stretch wide the doors for the people of Turkey, especially the educated class, who have been submerged in westernization and secularism for almost 100 years, calling them to turn back to Islam; first to belief, after which obedience to Shari`ah will follow, little by little, insha-Allah. May Allah reward him and support him more and more, for hundreds, perhaps thousands have returned or entered Islam through his extraordinary efforts.And Allah knows best,

Taher Siddiqui

http://eshaykh.com/u...mr-adnan-oktar/

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:19 PM (#10) User is offline   Nureddin 

• New Moon
  • Pip
  • View blog
  • LocationLima - Peru

View Postwarea, on 28 February 2012 - 04:10 PM, said:

Harun Yahya

EnglishFrançaisPosted on May 7, 2011 by Shaykh Muhammad Hisham KabbaniQuestion:Asalam alaikum, I have recently come across an author/scholar called Harun Yahya. What is Mulana Sheikh Nazim or Mulana Sheikh Hisham’s thought on him? Is he using the words of wisdom from others???? As I’m very confused by this individual, a view would be greatly appreciated & may the Almighty bless Sheikh nazim with a healthy/peacful & long life until the long awaited one arrives… Ameen Jazak Allah khair

Answer:wa `alaykum salam,He met Mawlana Shaykh Nazim. We met his representative also. He is ok.

Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim

Shaykh Hisham is Shaykh Hisham and Shaykh Nazim's teachings are clear and open for everyone to hear.

Every single topic of Harun Yahya's teachings mentioned in my previous email are all totally contrary to Shaykh Nazim's and with him Ahlus Sunnah's teachings. You can visit HAKKANI PEARLS, a blog of mine, wher I have quoted many of the teachings of Shaykh Maulana regarding things so beloved to adnan oktar: democracy, secularism, friendship with people of the Book, etc.

Do you seek approval for Batil or do you seek Haqq?

Really do you think that Maulana Shaykh Nazim may approve someone saying absurdities of such kind as adnan oktar's innovations and deviation in Islam?

Haqq speaks by itself. And a man of Haqq, Shaykh Abdul Kerim, spoke clearly on it, alhamdulillah.

The intention behind the words of other is for other to explain, I do not know that intention nor judge them.

Salams

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:51 PM (#11) User is offline   warea 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

I don't consider him a scholar nor does he give fatwas. If he has errors then correct it. But I don't see a need to demonise him unless ofcourse he rejects correction when you point out.

But from the errors you point out here on a forum, they are ambiguous claims provided without context and from my reading of his views they don't match or is taken out of context. You can post where exactly he made those claims so we can look at it and after that get his clarification if needed. This is basic conditions of making a allegation.

Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:01 PM (#12) User is offline   warea 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

For example I have seen him stress on the point of Turkish relation to Mahdi but never read where he rejected or denied any meccan connection to Mahdi. I even remember reading him discussing both these locations and not rejecting them. Moreover, the hadiths do not mention where imam Mahdi is born, only his appearance is mentioned. The hadith also say that they will appear in turkey conquering it with takbir.

From what I see, Oktars views on Mahdi are mostly referenced to Said Nursi. He looks upon Said Nursi's predictions with great stress and he even explains the reasoning behind it being because all of what Said Nursi predicted have become true.

Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:12 PM (#13) User is offline   Nureddin 

• New Moon
  • Pip
  • View blog
  • LocationLima - Peru

View Postwarea, on 28 February 2012 - 05:01 PM, said:

For example I have seen him stress on the point of Turkish relation to Mahdi but never read where he rejected or denied any meccan connection to Mahdi. I even remember reading him discussing both these locations and not rejecting them. Moreover, the hadiths do not mention where imam Mahdi is born, only his appearance is mentioned. The hadith also say that they will appear in turkey conquering it with takbir.

From what I see, Oktars views on Mahdi are mostly referenced to Said Nursi. He looks upon Said Nursi's predictions with great stress and he even explains the reasoning behind it being because all of what Said Nursi predicted have become true.

Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim

Internet makes you accesible all that weird stuff coming from him. Use it. I won't quote a page or many pages full with deviant beliefs with arguments and expkanations for those deviations. I won't be a tool for people to fall in that.

It is there and you take the time to look. It is 100% per cent there.

Or I can give you just a couple of links privatedly, yet I sould first of all look what is your position regarding this issue, whether you are just seeking to justify deviant beliefs or you seek Haqq.

Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:24 PM (#14) User is offline   warea 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Thats like asking whether you would continue insulting your mother or would you stop. Its a false way of putting a question, whereby ur pressuming guilt already within it.

First of all, you need to provide the source for your claims. Then see the context. Remove any ambiguity if any. Obtain oktars own answer to ur complain. And then decide about any boycott event your attempting. Or you can restrict your boycott between u and ur sheikh. Good for you.

Posted 03 March 2012 - 02:35 AM (#15) User is offline   SheikhNazimLover 

• New Moon
  • Pip
  • View blog

Adnan Oktar's meeting with Sultan Sheikh Nazim al-Qubrusi's respected son Sheikh Bahaddin

Bismilla hi Rahman ir Raheem

Please note i am reiterating the words of a mureed of our beloved Sheikh Nazim below, as i think he is correct in what he is trying to convey.

"There has been a barrage of attacks on Haran Yahya lately for some unknown reason! I would like to remind you all, Haran Yahya assisted Sultan by sending the doctors from Turkey to him on more than one occasion! He loves Sultan and he is a murid and Sultan loves him also, watch the video.

We are responsible for our actions, we should keep ourselves busy with correcting ourselves rather than bombarding insults to any other person. We must watch our manners and correct it. I repeat again we are responsible for our own actions, do not get yourselves busy with exposing someone elses."

Allah Hafiz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOmY_BOn7XQ&context=C3dc8aa6ADOEgsToPDskIjjaQKZe_fFPtXW5tpvCaE

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:17 PM (#16) User is offline   Nureddin 

• New Moon
  • Pip
  • View blog
  • LocationLima - Peru

Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim

As salam alaikum

A murid is someone who follows, not just one who loves. Harun Yahya's shaykh is himself, and he is innovating things in a terrible way and no serious murid of Shaykh Nazim may agree with those teachings contrary to clear and repeated teachings of Maulana Shaykh Nazim.

Shaykh Nazim: 'Isa (as) will still come down from Heavens after Mahdi (as) comes and after Dajjal comes, 'Isa (as) will come back full with Majesty with a sword in his hand and trough the wongs of angels descending him - AO: Isa already descended from Heavens and he himself does not know who he is yet.

Shaykh Nazim: Secularism is kufr - Adnan Oktar: Secularims is ok, it is the Mahdi's system.

Shaykh Nazim: Ottomans will come back - AO: Ottomans will not come back.

Shaykh Nazim: Mahdi (as) will wage war for Islam and his sword will make unbelievers tremble - AO: Mahdi will not drop a single drop of blood

Shaykh Nazim: Mahdi (as) is not in Turkey - AO: Mahdi is in Istambul

Shaykh Nazim: Mahdi's name is Muhammad - AO: No, the hadith does not mean so -in fact, it could well be that his name is Adnan-

Shaykh Nazim: May the curse of Hell be upon him who is the responsible for destroying Ottoman Caliphate, he made everything to become confused, he made the ottomans to become turkish and the turkish to become outside of Islam [meaning, the people with the ideas of such shaytan] [meaning clearly, as in many other sohbets, Kemal Ataturk] - PseudoMahdi adnan oktar: Kemal Ataturk is Hazreti Kemal, he was a wali, astaghfirullah.

Shaykh Nazim: Technology is evil and will come to an end - AO: Technologhy is part os Mahdi's system and his way to preach in TV speaking about evolutionism to people

Shaykh Nazim: Mahdi (as) will be Emir al Mu'minim, Caliph for whole Ummah, no more nation states, no more nationalism, a single leader, as prescribed in Shariatullah - AO the deluded pseudo Mahdi: Mahdi will not become a political leader just a moral and intellectual leader of a coalition of muslim nation states practicing secularism

Shaykh Nazim: Democracy is Batil, the jewish invention that shaytan used to destroy our Ummah and put us in this condition, every Congress is cursed by Heavens - AO: Democracy is in Islam, it is part of Mahdi's system

etc., etc.

Truth stands out by itself

Now, Shaykh Nazim's son visiting adnan oktar was to convey to his people the zikr-illahi, it does not pressupose endorsing AO nor his deviant teachings. Shaykh Nazim's ways to correct are many.

Shaykh Nazim's teachings stand by themselve and a rightull deputy of Shaykh Nazim, Sheykh Abdul Kerim Effendi Hz., finally spoke, so it comes now with clarity for everyone to see.

Salams

Posted 06 March 2012 - 05:29 AM (#17) User is offline   Aljannah 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

View Postwarea, on 28 February 2012 - 04:10 PM, said:

Harun Yahya

Lol @ he is 'OK'.

If a man who, openly commits sin, has a high status among people, and has no.fear of Allah swt such a man should have a fatwa on him. Condemning him/his actions, so he is punished, and a message.be sent.that this.type of behaviour is not tolerated in our Ummah! We already have too many hypocrites amongst US. Cancel them out and start again.

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:58 PM (#18) User is offline   Qasiem 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Assalaamu 'alaikum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuhu,

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Alhamdulillaah, Shaykh Nazim al-Haqqani recently (14/03/2012) sent a message for Harun Yaha (Real name: Adnan Oktar). Harun Yahya sent doctors to His beautiful shaykh and here Mawlana Shaykh Nazim is thanking him and calling him His son. So I hope this diminishes the confusion.

There are subtitles included in the video, a transcript can be read here: http://www.sufismus-...MehdiWillAppear. Mawlana clearly calls Harun Yahya his son:

"(Guest: Do you have a message for Adnan Hoja? [a reference to Harun Yahya])

Bismillahi 'r-Rahmani 'r-Raheem, before you start anything, say, “Bismillahi 'r-Rahmani 'r-Raheem.” Our spiritual son, Adnan Bey, Salaam Allahu `alaykum, and salaams to all who follow you. Also salaams to all the people of Islam. May Allah Almighty reward him and reward you also for thinking of us and making this service for us.

My strength is not too much. The matters that need to be spoken are given to his heart. He may go on and wait, and those who are with him may wait also as the time is near when everybody’s reality will be revealed. He may look like a civilian, but only upstairs they know what he really is. There are very few downstairs (in dunya) who know."

JazakAllaahu khayran

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:15 PM (#19) User is offline   Nureddin 

• New Moon
  • Pip
  • View blog
  • LocationLima - Peru

View PostQasiem, on 27 March 2012 - 07:58 PM, said:

Assalaamu 'alaikum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuhu,

??? ???? ?????? ??????

Alhamdulillaah, Shaykh Nazim al-Haqqani recently (14/03/2012) sent a message for Harun Yaha (Real name: Adnan Oktar). Harun Yahya sent doctors to His beautiful shaykh and here Mawlana Shaykh Nazim is thanking him and calling him His son. So I hope this diminishes the confusion.

There are subtitles included in the video, a transcript can be read here: http://www.sufismus-...MehdiWillAppear. Mawlana clearly calls Harun Yahya his son:

JazakAllaahu khayran

Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim

As salam alaikum

The swetness of Maulana Shaykh Nazim's nasiha to adnan hoja is unique to Maulana, it is subtle yet clear, as anyone may clearly perceive the deviance that adnan hoja is mizing within his good work. From Maulana Shaykh Nazim's same message, the nasiha:

"Man’s ego sometimes wants to set forth his own desires but one who knows himself can distinguish between the inspiration, which is heavenly, and Shaytan’s whisperings, waswasa. When he distinguishes, he is saved. If he follows the waswasa he is gone.

Therefore, if a person does not have someone who will hold his hand he can’t know where to go. Alhamdulillah, there is one who will hold his hand ..."

Notice the sublety here of the future, not present, tense.

Maulana Shaykh Nazim loves him as he is seeing his good part and adnan's love for awliya, and as such Maulana has called many people 'my son', yet that love still does not move adnan to be really a murid neither of Shaykh Nazim nor of anyone else.

Right after the nasihat, which came preceeded by nice and affectionate words, comes a firsi sign of alert for intelligent people and then a second one even more clear with a third one confirming that his people must start looking at things in a way that adnan himself is forgetting.

The first thing: Adnan teaches that one must look for Mahdi and that Maulana Shaykh Nazim said that one must look for Mahdi, and adnan teaches that Mahdi will appear in Istambul, but it comes in that message:

"(Is it needed to look for Mahdi [a]?)

He himself will come. For what should we look for him when He will look for us!"
"He will appear in Sham. There is an area in Sham, Qadam, a district on the way to Hijaz. He (a) will say takbeer in Qadam and appear!"

The second thing:

"The moment he says takbeer, all firearms will stop operating and finish! He will draw his sword."

It is a clear reference to the end of technology as we know now, as Shaykh Maulana has said repeteadly troughtout the years, and a reference to jihad (al qital). Yet adnan oktar teaches that Mahdi will use currnt technology, and he also teaches that Mahdi will not shed a drop of blood, as all his conquests are spiritual and intellectual only.

The third thing:

"Bosnian people, the real (descendants) of Ottomans will come to Istanbul. Have no fear!"

It is again a hint to Shaykh Nazim's teachings that the Ottoman Caliphate will be reestablished, yet adnan oktar teaches that no caliphate will come back, and no ottomans will be again with us.

So, the words of praise and the words of good feeling come with a nasiha and hints to their people as to hear some things that they are not hearing (in fact, they are hearing the opposite).

No wonder that, when adnan oktar's people introduce this video in their webpages, they cut all this part.

Salams

Nureddin

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services