• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Meelad-e-mustafa Inside A Hindu Temple Organised by Minhaaj ul Quran

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:10 PM (#21) User is offline   akram_sohail 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Minhaj-ul-Quran is not really going to come to yanabi.com to get its thoughts and projects approved now is it.. I dont see why MQI should even care what people on this forum think, or for that matter what these mad mullahs screaming down the tv and microphones think.

Any real scholar that has a disagreement, is more than welcome to disagree and base his disagreement on his or her own knowledge and do it in accordance with the ettiquetes that our Prophet (saw) has taught us. No problem.

But mad mullahs, who have no adap and do not know how to disagree or provide a disagreement - MQI should ignore them, and i Believe MQI does ignore them and will never listen to them, as after 30 years they have not managed to stop MQI, it has and is only continuing to grow.

Maybe what MQI is doing is different to what is the norm, however it is the need of the time. If Islam can not accomodate every living being on the planet, then it can not be the final deen, Allah swt said that the Prophet (saw) is a mercy to all creation. It includes non-muslims, it includes hindus - unless of course you can prove that hindus are not created by Allah (swt).

This is the status of the Prophet (SAW) as being the Leader and source of MERCY for all communities, that all communities should be able to sing praises about him.

IF working with other communities, and them resulting in Praising and Loving the Prophet (SAW) is a sin, if that makes me a kaffir in your eyes, SO WHAT!

I will to my grave, you will to your grave. ATLEAST MQI members can in their grave say to the angels that they spent their whole life encouraging people to love the Prophet (SAW).

WHAT will you say 'I Hated it when other people praised the PROPHET (SAW)?'. Please dont mix your hatred of MQI and Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri with something that is creating love and acceptance for the Prophet (SAW).

You can hate MQI and Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri all you want, but dont hate acts that lead to the love of the Prophet (SAW) - otherwise you may as well just go join our bold headed ankle flashing brothers from Najd.

I agree and will support organise such activities, if i am a sinner or KAFIR for spreading the love of the Prophet (SAW) in your eyes, then I AM A WELL PROUD KAFIR! Let Allah judge my actions.

Half of you people here need to go get a life and do some real work instead of sitting on a forum day and night arguing over things that will never benefit the deen.

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:16 PM (#22) User is offline   warea 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Everyone giving their personal opinions is not going to help. Take this issue without any exaggeration to a qualified mufti and seek his ruling on the legality of it.
Signature reset by YaNabi Team. Keep it nice and SHORT.

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:47 PM (#23) User is offline   naqshbandihaqqani 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

View PostFatema-the-resplendent, on 18 February 2012 - 12:02 PM, said:

Beautiful, what a man. He harboured no hate for people of other faiths and this is where the majority of the Muslims fail. Hating God's creatures is a sin.

Slave of two husayns- Bulleh Shah, Rumi, And even Allama Iqbal have been branded kafir by people of their time for holding 'heretical' views. Why? because they said things different to the mad mullah mentality. They talked of Love not Religion, they wanted peace with everyone because they realised that love for the Creator and seeking that kind of inner spirituality included everyone in its realm. God's reality therefore is all encompassing and is beyond any Religion. Rumi's call of 'Come come whoever you are' is a reference to this when he invites to love everyone since Religion bars people not love. Bulleh Shah says 'lok teno kafir akhday, to aaho aaho aakh' he is saying defiantly that he would rather be a kafir if it meant he is seen as mad-in love with God. His complacency and lack of anger demonstrates inner peace and of a greater goal than found amongst the angry Mullah's. He did not care for fragility which defined his belief in God according to superficial perception which is often founded in Religious people. Mansur Hallaj even went as a far to say he is Haq. I am sure he would be condemned to death even today because those who think they represent God on this earth have not even reached that stage of unification.

Loving everyone and wanting peace does not equate to doing things which are obviously haraam in Islam and nor did Mawlana Rumi ever do any such thing. Yes, non-Muslims were attracted
to him yet he never went to a Christian church and sang hymns to Christ nor did he go to the idol house and worship Ram nor did he ever encourage his followers to do so. Same goes for the other
great saints whose names you have used.
How come your 'love' extends to Hindus but doesn't extend to other Muslims who might have a different opihion about certain Sahaba to you? I am all for love and peace in the world but it
doesn't mean we sacrifice our principals in the process and it certainly doesn't mean we misquote great Sunni Muslims like Rumi to cover our bizarre desires.

Please don't talk about Hallaj if you haven't got a clue. His saying, "Ana'l Haqq" was an expression of Wahdat al Wajood as he was lost in love of God and denied even his own existence. Rumi himself
says that it is a better form of tawheed YET at the time Junaid Baghdadi, a great saint too and Sufi, and Hallaj's former pir, himself signed the death sentence orders for Hallaj as, in this world,
the laws of Sharia must be obeyed and Hallaj divulged a Secret he shouldn't have.

How all this justifies the blasphemies of Dr.TuQ is anyone's guess.
I don;t think Rumi or Hallaj or any other great saint is on record as ever having gone to the temples or churches and prayed there as a sign of unity.
Rather, there light-filled lives were a beacon to others that the path of Islam is the true path as exemplified by Rumi. See the difference?

What's most offensive for me is that underneath all this is the unsaid belief of his acolytes that Tahir Jhangvi is on a par with these great saints
like Rumi and Hallaj! What a joke!

"My intercession is for my sinful followers" - hadith of Sayyidina Rasool Allah sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam
Shay'an Lillah Ya Shaykh Abd al Qadir! (q)
"Ana'l Haqq!" - Husayn ibn Mansoor al Hallaj (q)

Posted 18 February 2012 - 02:02 PM (#24) User is offline   Desert-Sheikh 

• Administrator
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

View PostFatema-the-resplendent, on 18 February 2012 - 12:02 PM, said:

Beautiful, what a man. He harboured no hate for people of other faiths and this is where the majority of the Muslims fail. Hating God's creatures is a sin.

Slave of two husayns- Bulleh Shah, Rumi, And even Allama Iqbal have been branded kafir by people of their time for holding 'heretical' views.

Hating God's creatures?
Bulleh Shah, Rumi?

Sometimes Sufi poetry makes me really sick. For years, our ancestors kept defending their ambiguous poetry and gave them the benefit of the doubt but now, thanks to modern-sufisim, it fits into each scenario and serves everyone's agendas.

Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alieh Wassalam and Quran, are enough for us, we don't need any special guidance from Runi, Bulleh Shah or their poetry.

Islam came to eradicate idolatry not to offer prayers in Mandirs. Groups and organizations among Muslims are a curse. Whatever they invent, every single member and follower starts following and defending because each organisation is a sect and leader is their prophet.

Administrator
YaNabi Team

-What is it to make you wonder, if I roam the desert waste?
Not all those who wander are lost!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 02:06 PM (#25) User is offline   Fatema-the-resplendent 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • Group: Moderators

Please don't talk about Hallaj if you haven't got a clue (SOTH)

This is where the root of the problem lies, with this very statement which is loaded with presumption about the opposite view as not actually knowing. To know is a thing only you can claim based on your own limited understanding because you are choosing to focus on individuals rather than the issue. Is this how you go about shooting people with your views? Who is Tahir Jhangwi?

Why would you assume that I do not understand the unification of God and divine oneness in Sufism? Why is it you assume that Mansur Hallaj is known only to you and that I think his calling himself God is Tawhid of the highest order? You see already you have errored in your presumption. But unfortunately your temperament is not the one found in Sufi Islam, you are mostly angry and judgmental yet this is the very characteristic found in zero quantities in all great Sufi Awliyas. Yes Mansur upset many Awliyas, including Baghdadi for exposing secrets of the other World and saying the truth in his trance like episodes. Infact it is documented that Hallaj did not even protest his murder nor cried out in pain. He had given himself to God.

I suggest you focus on something you know not only from books but from feeling. This is the next stage of ones development in tolerance because unless you experience the thing you hold holy you can not comment on it.

P.S I am not affiliated to any pir or group as of yet, so my opinions are my own and do not represent the opinion of any group.

...And my mercy embraces all things.

(Surah al araf, Quran)

Posted 18 February 2012 - 02:07 PM (#26) User is offline   naqshbandihaqqani 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Desert-Sheikh,

These people like TuQ misrepresent the message of the great Sufi saints--who were all Sunnis by the way as is evident from their works (which in itself is the greatest
proof of Sunni Islam)--to try and please their Western paymasters. People like Bulleh Shah and Rumi were pious, God-fearing, Men of Allah, not Western-style hippies which
they are portrayed as.

The trouble is most of these people actually never READ the works of these great masters and only rely on second-and-third-hand hearsay from charlatans with their own agendas.

Here is a excerpt from the Masnavi Sharif, Book I, translated by Whinfield:

STORY IV.
Muhammad Khwarazm Shah and the Rafizis of Sabzawar.
Muhammad Shah was the last prince but one of the Khwarazm dynasty of Balkh, to which family both the poet's mother and grandmother belonged. He was the reigning prince in AD. 1209, the year in which the poet's father fled from Balkh, and was defeated by Chingiz Khan a year or two later. In one of his campaigns Muhammad Shah captured the city of Sabzawar, in Khorasan, which city as inhabited by Rafizis or rank Shi'as, naturally most obnoxious to a Sunni prince claiming descent from the first Khahif Abu Bakr. After the city was taken the inhabitants came out, and proceeded with all humility to beg their lives, offering to pay any amount of ransom and tribute that he might impose upon them. But the prince replied that he would spare their lives only on one condition, viz., that they produced from Sabzawar a man bearing the name Abu Bakr. They represented to him that it would be impossible to find in the whole city a single man bearing a name so hateful to the Shi'as; but the prince was inexorable, and refused to alter the conditions. So they went and searched all the neighbourhood, and at last found a traveler lying at the roadside at the point of death, who bore the name of Abu Bakr. As he was unable to walk, they placed him on a bier and carried him into the king's presence. The king reproached them for their contempt and neglect of this pious Sunni, the only true heart amongst them, and reminded them of the saying of the Prophet, "God regards not your outward show and your wealth, but your hearts and your deeds." In this parable, says the poet, Sabzawar is the world, the poor Sunni the man of God, despised and rejected of men, and the king is God Almighty, who seeks a true heart amongst evil men.
Satan's snares for mankind.
Thus spake cursed Iblis to the Almighty,
"I want a mighty trap to catch human game withal."
God gave him gold and silver and troops of horses
Saying, "You can catch my creatures with these."
Iblis said, "Bravo!" but at the same time hung his lip,
And frowned sourly like a bitter orange.
Then God offered gold and jewels from precious mines
To that laggard in the faith,
Saying, "Take these other traps, O cursed one."
But Iblis said, "Give me more, O blessed Defender."
God gave him succulent and sweet and costly wines,
And also store of silken garments.
But Iblis said, " O Lord, I want more aids than these,
In order to bind men in my twisted rope
So firmly that Thy adorers, who are valiant men
May not, man-like, break my bonds asunder."
When at last God showed him the beauty of women,
Which bereaves men of reason and self-control,
Then Iblis clapped his hands and began to dance,
Saying, "Give me these; I shall quickly prevail with these!"
This is followed by comments on the text, "Of goodliest fabric we created man, and then brought him down to the lowest of the low, saving those who believe and do the things that are right;" 1 and on the verses,
"If thou goest the road, they will show thee the road;
If thou becomest naught, they will turn thee to being."
*NOTES:
1. Koran xcv. 4.

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

Source: http://www.sacred-te...snavi/msn05.htm
"My intercession is for my sinful followers" - hadith of Sayyidina Rasool Allah sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam

Posted 18 February 2012 - 02:10 PM (#27) User is offline   Fatema-the-resplendent 

• Waxing Gibbous

View PostDesert-Sheikh, on 18 February 2012 - 02:02 PM, said:

Hating God's creatures?
Bulleh Shah, Rumi?

Sometimes Sufi poetry makes me really sick. For years, our ancestors kept defending their ambiguous poetry and gave them the benefit of the doubt but now, thanks to modern-sufisim, it fits into each scenario and serves everyone's agendas.

Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alieh Wassalam and Quran, are enough for us, we don't need any special guidance from Runi, Bulleh Shah or their poetry.

Islam came to eradicate idolatry not to offer prayers in Mandirs. Groups and organizations among Muslims are a curse. Whatever they invent, every single member and follower starts following and defending because each organisation is a sect and leader is their prophet.

'There is no compulsion in Religion'- you are free to choose. Infact all the great saints have practised the idea of choosing the path of Sufism and this can not exist forcefully. If you feel Islam is complete and makes you a better person then perhaps you don't need any guidance from any third party whatsoever, this is not necessary. It is like Dessert after food, only those will have it who want it.

(Surah al araf, Quran)

Posted 18 February 2012 - 02:19 PM (#28) User is offline   naqshbandihaqqani 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

See, you completely missed the point of what I was saying. You used Hallaj as an example of your type of 'tolerance' which you think means going to hindu temples of idolatory
to do meelad (in your defence of Tahir Jhangvi: Tahir ul Qadri is from Jhang and hence I call him Jhangvi as he certainly isn't a Qadri although he might call himself one!)

I actually was quoting Rumi who said that Hallaj's statement "I am the Truth" is an expression of Tawheed so you did misunderstand me. I am actually far from intolerant
but being tolerant of others beliefs doesn't mean condemning something which is against Islam.

You are right I am not on the level of those great Sufis yet I hope to be one day. I do know though from reading their works -- and I am not saying you haven't read them!--
that they would never countenance the things Dr.Jhangvi and his acolytes are doing in the name of Islam. In fact, Rumi et al. were themselves the biggest critics of these
false Sufis.

I hope you understand my point now. I am a big sinner but I know this much that all the great Sufis were Sunni Muslims. That is not even opinion but fact which
can be looked up by anyone and they didn't compromise on the rules of Shariah to please anybody.

View PostFatema-the-resplendent, on 18 February 2012 - 02:06 PM, said:

Please don't talk about Hallaj if you haven't got a clue (SOTH)

This is where the root of the problem lies, with this very statement which is loaded with presumption about the opposite view as not actually knowing. To know is a thing only you can claim based on your own limited understanding because you are choosing to focus on individuals rather than the issue. Is this how you go about shooting people with your views? Who is Tahir Jhangwi?

Why would you assume that I do not understand the unification of God and divine oneness in Sufism? Why is it you assume that Mansur Hallaj is known only to you and that I think his calling himself God is Tawhid of the highest order? You see already you have errored in your presumption. But unfortunately your temperament is not the one found in Sufi Islam, you are mostly angry and judgmental yet this is the very characteristic found in zero quantities in all great Sufi Awliyas. Yes Mansur upset many Awliyas, including Baghdadi for exposing secrets of the other World and saying the truth in his trance like episodes. Infact it is documented that Hallaj did not even protest his murder nor cried out in pain. He had given himself to God.

I suggest you focus on something you know not only from books but from feeling. This is the next stage of ones development in tolerance because unless you experience the thing you hold holy you can not comment on it.

P.S I am not affiliated to any pir or group as of yet, so my opinions are my own and do not represent the opinion of any group.

Posted 18 February 2012 - 02:23 PM (#29) User is offline   Desert-Sheikh 

• Administrator
  • View blog

View Postakram_sohail, on 18 February 2012 - 01:10 PM, said:

Maybe what MQI is doing is different to what is the norm, however it is the need of the time. If Islam can not accommodate every living being on the planet, then it can not be the final deen, Allah swt said that the Prophet (saw) is a mercy to all creation. It includes non-muslims, it includes hindus - unless of course you can prove that hindus are not created by Allah (swt).

Need of the time??

Islam invites every living being towards the oneness of Allah but there's no place to accommodate false religions, or, Umar ibn Khatab radi Allahu anhu's armies would have not entered in Iran.

IF working with other communities, and them resulting in Praising and Loving the Prophet (SAW) is a sin, if that makes me a kaffir in your eyes, SO WHAT!

No wonder people hang pictures of socalled blessed sofas, cars and piece of land, where the Beloved Sallallahu Alieh Wassaalm has sat or walked on. Ummah is being robbed every day by Mullahs, in the name, respect and honor of Prophet Sallallahu Alieh Wassaalm, especially by subcontinental Mullahs.

Administrator
YaNabi Team

Posted 18 February 2012 - 02:26 PM (#30) User is offline   Fatema-the-resplendent 

• Waxing Gibbous

I do not want to take so much space so one last thing as a general message to explain the idea of Love of God.

Before Rumi met Shams e Tabriz he was practising the Reliigon of Islam he had inherited from his Father, a family of theologians. It is only after his chance meeting with Sham s Tabrez that revolutionised his understanding of Islam and introduced mysticism to his being. This meeting was to transform Rumi the best sold Poet in recent times.

Shams e Tabrz influenced Rumi in a pivotal way and he became so engrossed in his love and affiliation with his Master that the separation between them caused him much pain.The following is by Shams e Tabrez, which outlines the basic quest of the Sufi

What is to be done, O Moslems? for I do not recognize myself.
I am neither Christian, nor Jew, nor Gabr, nor Moslem.
I am not of the East, nor of the West, nor of the land, nor of the sea;
I am not of Nature's mint, nor of the circling' heaven.
I am not of earth, nor of water, nor of air, nor of fire;
I am not of the empyrean, nor of the dust, nor of existence, nor of entity.
I am not of India, nor of China, nor of Bulgaria, nor of Saqsin
I am not of the kingdom of 'Iraqian, nor of the country of Khorasan
I am not of the this world, nor of the next, nor of Paradise, nor of Hell
I am not of Adam, nor of Eve, nor of Eden and Rizwan.
My place is the Placeless, my trace is the Traceless ;
'Tis neither body nor soul, for I belong to the soul of the Beloved.
I have put duality away, I have seen that the two worlds are one;
One I seek, One I know J One I see, One I call.
He is the first, He is the last, He is the outward, He is the inward;
I know none other except 'Ya Hu' and 'Ya man Hu.'
I am intoxicated with Love's cup, the two worlds have passed out of my ken ;
I have no business save carouse and revelry.
If once in my life I spent a moment without thee,
From that time and from that hour I repent of my life.
If once in this world I win a moment with thee,
I will trample on both worlds, I will dance in triumph for ever.
O Shamsi Tabriz, I am so drunken in this world,
That except of drunkenness and revelry I have no tale to tell.

From Divan-i Shams

˜
This does not mean he has given up Religion but given up identity as a means to reach the Divine, and to get to the Divine one must forego all Ego as this is the path of love and annihilation.

This post has been edited by Fatema-the-resplendent: 18 February 2012 - 02:27 PM

(Surah al araf, Quran)

Posted 18 February 2012 - 02:43 PM (#31) User is offline   badman 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

can you please carry on this love-in via PM

I've pm'd you your ode..

This post has been edited by Know-The-Ledge: 18 February 2012 - 03:27 PM

Posted 18 February 2012 - 02:53 PM (#32) User is offline   Desert-Sheikh 

• Administrator
  • View blog

View PostFatema-the-resplendent, on 18 February 2012 - 02:26 PM, said:

I do not want to take so much space so one last thing as a general message to explain the idea of Love of God.

There's no idea of Love of God without Islam. Love of God cannot be claimed or achieved without following the footsteps of Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alieh Wassalam.

Whatever Sufia wrote in earlier times cannot be used to please Kuffar or West. Modern Sufism is a churs (drug), their innovative practices and rituals amplifies your senses and changes your perception about real and original Islam. Mandir mein Nimaz, Masjid mein Puja...what next? Shiva lingam in your homes?

Administrator
YaNabi Team

Posted 18 February 2012 - 02:53 PM (#33) User is offline   The-Mughal-Sister 

• Full Moon
  • View blog

Great discussion, from all sides and views.
“Your knowledge must improve your heart, and purge your ego.”

Imam Ghazzali RA

Posted 18 February 2012 - 02:54 PM (#34) User is offline   Know-the-Ledge 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Minhaj-ul-Quran is not really going to come to yanabi.com to get its thoughts and projects approved now is it.. I dont see why MQI should even care what people on this forum think, or for that matter what these mad mullahs screaming down the tv and microphones think.

Any real scholar that has a disagreement, is more than welcome to disagree and base his disagreement on his or her own knowledge and do it in accordance with the ettiquetes that our Prophet (saw) has taught us. No problem.

But mad mullahs, who have no adap and do not know how to disagree or provide a disagreement - MQI should ignore them, and i Believe MQI does ignore them and will never listen to them, as after 30 years they have not managed to stop MQI, it has and is only continuing to grow.

Maybe what MQI is doing is different to what is the norm, however it is the need of the time. If Islam can not accomodate every living being on the planet, then it can not be the final deen, Allah swt said that the Prophet (saw) is a mercy to all creation. It includes non-muslims, it includes hindus - unless of course you can prove that hindus are not created by Allah (swt).

This is the status of the Prophet (SAW) as being the Leader and source of MERCY for all communities, that all communities should be able to sing praises about him.

I will to my grave, you will to your grave. ATLEAST MQI members can in their grave say to the angels that they spent their whole life encouraging people to love the Prophet (SAW).

WHAT will you say 'I Hated it when other people praised the PROPHET (SAW)?'. Please dont mix your hatred of MQI and Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri with something that is creating love and acceptance for the Prophet (SAW).

You can hate MQI and Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri all you want, but dont hate acts that lead to the love of the Prophet (SAW) - otherwise you may as well just go join our bold headed ankle flashing brothers from Najd.

I agree and will support organise such activities, if i am a sinner or KAFIR for spreading the love of the Prophet (SAW) in your eyes, then I AM A WELL PROUD KAFIR! Let Allah judge my actions.

Half of you people here need to go get a life and do some real work instead of sitting on a forum day and night arguing over things that will never benefit the deen.

Strawman arguments, ad-hominem attacks and emotional bile. Please provide academic substance, not just emotional jingles and galvanising of the sypmathy vote. Love can't abrogate the laws, emotions can't befog the jugements which have to be made in-line with textual proofs. Maybe I sould do istinja with an Idol and call it a confluence of unity, where idolatory is inculcated in islam in a show of peace(?)

You're having a girraffe aren't you? There's love and tolerance and then there's having no self-respect and selling yourself and begging people to accept you. I'm all for love and tolerance, but i'm not up for the tail wagging the dog and selling my dignity to gain acceptance.

I.Will.Back

Posted 18 February 2012 - 03:01 PM (#35) User is offline   Khalid_the_Warrior 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip
  • View blog

This is called "modern Islam"....

One wonders what we are going to see next... "We don't need mosques and to bring interfaith harmony among different faiths we can have multi-faith place where we can all pray together. Hindu worshiping their idols, Christian’s worshiping Hazrat Essa Alhe heslam, Sikhs doing their bit. Why not, what's harm in it. It’s not a sin, is it."

Where are we going to stop with these total distortions of Islam in the name of Islam?

Repentance is a strange mount -
it jumps towards heaven in a single moment from the lowest place

Posted 18 February 2012 - 03:13 PM (#36) User is offline   Desert-Sheikh 

• Administrator
  • View blog

View PostKnow-The-Ledge, on 18 February 2012 - 02:54 PM, said:

Strawman arguments, ad-hominem attacks and emotional bile. Please provide academic substance, not just emotional jingles and galvanising of the sypmathy vote. Love can't abrogate the laws, emotions can't befog the jugements which have to be made in-line with textual proofs. Maybe I sould do istinja with an Idol and call it a confluence of unity, where idolatory is inculcated in islam in a show of peace(?)

Very well said, brother!

It's the very same people who delivered hours long sermons to condemn Mummtaz Qadiri's act who murdered another Muslim (and claimed it was out of love for the Prophet Sallallahu Alieh Wassalam). Though we opposed Mummtaz's act and called for punishment but many supported and called it an act out of love, and Dr. Sahib could also gave him the benefit of the doubt or kept quiet....but no, MQI rejected this 'out of love' act but now hiding behind 'out fo love' mask.

Sajjda Khaliq Ko Bhi, Ablees Sey Yarana Bhi?
Hashar Mein Kis Sey Aqeedat Ka Sila Mangey Ga?
(Hazrat Allama Iqbal)

Administrator
YaNabi Team

Posted 18 February 2012 - 03:17 PM (#37) User is offline   Know-the-Ledge 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Desert Sheikh toally agree with you, you can talk about Fareed Attar, Rumi, Shamaz Tabrez, Bayazid and Mansur et al day and night, but when you stop head-butting your copy of tadhkirat auliya, please do take a second to stop and contemplate RasoolAllah salAllahu 'alahi wasalam and sacred law. Sufism is a 'branch', not a root nor is it the tree; it is abrogated by sacred law and many actions of the auliya as DS elucidates have been almost heretical in what sometimes seems a brazen attempt at 'crazifying' their love to reach more unconventional states. Whatever it is, it does not be the first point of call when trying to understand such blasphemous actions like taking prayer and purity of RasoolAllah's milad into a mandir for photo opportunities.

Such a juxtaposition is scandalous and goes against what RasoolAllah brought at an essence, the time spent in Makkah and the verses of the qur'an revealed therein was a time spend solely in refuting idolatory and unifying God; Sumayah was martyred for not attesting to idolatory and today we insult their sacrifices by taking our Rasools name as Krishna and hari-moti have their bushy tails and kissable monkey lips puckered over your head.

Why don't we allow idols into the masjid? Everything that RasoolAllah worked to destroy you want to enliven? He took idols out of the haram-shareef, but you sneak his name into the idol-house and think that's love and unity? Shame on this stunt.

This stinks of taking a noble principle of love and tolerace and ignobifying it, like being told to love your neighbour and ending up in bed with his wife, claiming you are loving your neighbour lol

Love your hindu friend, but not his idol!

This post has been edited by Know-The-Ledge: 18 February 2012 - 03:23 PM

I.Will.Back

Posted 18 February 2012 - 04:58 PM (#38) User is offline   Aqib-Qadri 

• New Moon
  • Pip

View PostFekay, on 17 February 2012 - 06:46 PM, said:

I won't make a judgement until a 7 hour lecture is released by dr shaib.

A 7 hour lecture, whilst beating around the bush, without the guts to answer the question directly, or face any qualified scholar for a debate. Only his brain-dead followers would go ahead and say "wah Dr Sahab" - what a nice answer! just because it was soooo long!

Remember, the name "Mohammed Rasool" is in the kalema - on both sides of it is written Allah. And the shamelss MQI puts the picture of holy dome next to the absolute sign of shirk (Omm). That is their faith.
Aqib Qadri

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:36 PM (#39) User is offline   Aqib-Qadri 

• New Moon
  • Pip

View Postgujjubond, on 18 February 2012 - 02:37 AM, said:

If Minhajiin let Hindu to worship Idols in the mosque then you should ask this question that time ... Right now Your prophet's (SAW) noble birthday was celebrated by non Muslim, and we should be proud of this.

So does the recital of naat shareef make the fellow hindus of MQI, a new category of "believers"? I would not be surprised if Dr Tahir Qadri (edit ktl) comes up with another twisted idea and calls this another "great achievement".

"La Ilaha Illa Allah Mohammadu rRasoolu Allah"

Remember, the name "Mohammed Rasool" is in the kalema - on both sides of it is written Allah. And (edit ktl) MQI puts the picture of holy dome next to the absolute sign of shirk (Omm). That is their faith.

Does it make you "PROUD" to see the Holy Prophet's green dome along with "Omm" written alongside (a clear sign of polytheism)?

This post has been edited by Know-The-Ledge: 18 February 2012 - 06:50 PM

Aqib Qadri

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:50 PM (#40) User is offline   Know-the-Ledge 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Aqib qadri calm your vitriolic rhetoric down. No more warnings, your posts will be deleted from now on if you continue to spew bile. Make your point in a calm and respectable manner.
I.Will.Back

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services