Spirit Of Islam: If Iran Is Attacked What Would Ahlus Sunna Wal Jaamaat Do? (if Anything!) - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Like us on facebook!

• 4 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

If Iran Is Attacked What Would Ahlus Sunna Wal Jaamaat Do? (if Anything!)

Posted 06 February 2012 - 06:24 AM (#1) User is offline   qalam 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Members

Salam

I was reading some newspapers in Riyadh about how some high ranking officials in Saudi would be glad if iran were attacked - althouugh the public i have talked to dont share this enthusiasm.

What would the molvbi sahibs of the UK do - obviously there is the minority that will say that iran is a shia country and that they deserve it but what will the overwhelming majority do or what should they do if anything?

Surely the examples of the prophet, his family and his companions is that when oppressions raises its head one should stand up to it and be counted and not be bribed by 'prevent funding' to turn the other cheek.

dr aq
Dr AQ- Product of a classcial education , fee paying of course!

Posted 06 February 2012 - 10:00 AM (#2) User is offline   technocore 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip
  • View blog

View Postqalam, on 06 February 2012 - 06:24 AM, said:

Salam

I was reading some newspapers in Riyadh about how some high ranking officials in Saudi would be glad if iran were attacked - althouugh the public i have talked to dont share this enthusiasm.

What would the molvbi sahibs of the UK do - obviously there is the minority that will say that iran is a shia country and that they deserve it but what will the overwhelming majority do or what should they do if anything?

Surely the examples of the prophet, his family and his companions is that when oppressions raises its head one should stand up to it and be counted and not be bribed by 'prevent funding' to turn the other cheek.

dr aq

What has anyone done when Iraq, Afghanistan, lab non or palestinians were attacked. Same case.
- The most favorable friend to me is that who shows me my flaws -

Posted 06 February 2012 - 10:36 AM (#3) User is offline   Wasim. 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip
  • LocationIndia

What has anyone done when Iraq, Afghanistan, lab non or palestinians were attacked. Same case.

agree
"If you desire my life, I will sacrifice it. If you desire my wealth I will give it. But, there is one thing that I will never sacrifice, and that is, the love and reverence for the beloved, Sayyadina Rasool-Allah (Salla Allahu 'alayhi wa Sallam)." A'la Hadrat Shah Imam Ahmad Rida Khan (Rehmatullahi Alaih)

Posted 06 February 2012 - 10:49 AM (#4) User is offline   Fatema-the-resplendent 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • Group: Moderators

How sad that Iran will be attacked and there is no one to help them.

The Saudi's will be busy allowing use of their land for the air strikes. I think Muslims Worldwide should stop going for Umra and Hajj to protest.

...And my mercy embraces all things.

(Surah al araf, Quran)

Posted 06 February 2012 - 11:20 AM (#5) User is offline   Wasim. 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip
  • LocationIndia

View PostFatema-the-resplendent, on 06 February 2012 - 10:49 AM, said:

The Saudi's will be busy allowing use of their land for the air strikes. I think Muslims Worldwide should stop going for Umra and Hajj to protest.

instead of stop going for Umra and Hajj to protest. i think musalmano ko protest karne ke liye dusra tarika sochna chaiye
"If you desire my life, I will sacrifice it. If you desire my wealth I will give it. But, there is one thing that I will never sacrifice, and that is, the love and reverence for the beloved, Sayyadina Rasool-Allah (Salla Allahu 'alayhi wa Sallam)." A'la Hadrat Shah Imam Ahmad Rida Khan (Rehmatullahi Alaih)

Posted 06 February 2012 - 02:42 PM (#6) User is offline   Brother_MGS 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

I believe the Saudis will happily finance an attack on Iran, its in their strategic interest. The Salafis hate the Shia with a deep passion. If Iran is to be militarily humiliated, itd bring a huge smile on to the faces of the Saudis.

This is a very stupid question to post, sorry for sounding bit blunt. At most their will be protests against attacking Iran but apart from the Israeli media no other media has any meat to play with in order to build a case for an attack on Iran. If Israel wants war all it has to play is the 'threat to existance' card and its population will be fully behind their armed forces.

The funny thing is the west always play the same tactic. Isolate and conquer. The Taliban were made out to have no allies and just a bunch of extreme Shariah crazy muslims. Saddam was made out to be a ruthless dictator, hell bent on nuking the world, again he had no allies. Ahmedinijad is made out to be a radically conservative Shia whos sole purpose is to wipe Israel of the map.

The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams- Tupac Shakur

Posted 06 February 2012 - 03:15 PM (#7) User is offline   Fekay 

• Full Eclipse
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

If they attempt limited strikes, it would be pointless as Iran nucleur facilities are pretty much spread all around the country and mostly underground,out of reach. Only A full fledge attack would damage but would breed dire consequences for the global economy (hormuz). I personally don't think americans can sustain the consequences especially if Iran goes suicide mode. Mabye Iran would be the last nail in the coffin of the of great supa pawa.

I hope britian doesn't go along; the economy is already suffering!

Posted 06 February 2012 - 03:20 PM (#8) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

View PostFatema-the-resplendent, on 06 February 2012 - 10:49 AM, said:

I dont know sis if u were serious about the above suggestion - but i believe it to be one course of action that will ensure that the house of saud know the ummah at large does not consider them legitimate. Secondly it would affect its income. However many of our pir saabs will lose out on a lot of revenue and would never sanction such a step.

Iran is a big target for israel, the french and brits. I dont think obama would ever go to war so close to an election and unless their is a false flag operation like when israel attacked USS liberty and blamed it on the egyptians.

It is nothing to do with aswj it is a human and a muslim thing. Today if we say nothing tomorrow it will be our necks on the line. the iranian state is itself to blame also as on many occasions such as iraq and afghanistan it has supported the US for its own short term strategic motives but these like with musharraf and pakistan could seriously back fire.

I am also highly suspicious of those islamic groups who call for overthrow's of despots but take no part in leading revolutions and are comfortable from their cushy offices in london enflaming ordinary muslim opinion and allowing the west to impose "new improved" dictators upon us.
my brothers are those who will believe in me, without having seen me.” [Ahmad, Musnad]

Jaag Muslmaan Jaag Muslmaan ... kitna naacho gai ghairon ki dhun par?Jis ummat mein rab ne sher paida kiye aaj wohi gheedar ka libaas apna muqaddar samjh bethi

Posted 06 February 2012 - 03:25 PM (#9) User is offline   Fekay 

• Full Eclipse
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

View PostMudassar-Rana, on 06 February 2012 - 03:20 PM, said:

I dont know sis if u were serious about the above suggestion - but i believe it to be one course of action that will ensure that the house of saud know the ummah at large does not consider them legitimate. Secondly it would affect its income. However many of our pir saabs will lose out on a lot of revenue and would never sanction such a step.

That's the problem brother; at the end of day these guys will always talk it down sunni v shia issue.

Posted 06 February 2012 - 04:09 PM (#10) User is offline   technocore 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip
  • View blog

I expect a major reaction from china in this case rather than muslim countries .... I don't know about others, but I think politics has no religion. They just use the term for advantage when required. There is no shia, salafi or sunni governments. It is our general hope to see our religion being the center of attention ... which is not the case in reality.

Besides in current economic environment, US would never take on such an adventure... the point of sanctions is to pressurize people into revolting and over throwing their own government ... a quite common scenario in irons neighbors these days.

Posted 06 February 2012 - 04:16 PM (#11) User is offline   Desert-Sheikh 

• Administrator
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

View PostMudassar-Rana, on 06 February 2012 - 03:20 PM, said:

I am also highly suspicious of those islamic groups who call for overthrow's of despots but take no part in leading revolutions and are comfortable from their cushy offices in london enflaming ordinary muslim opinion and allowing the west to impose "new improved" dictators upon us.

Wo Nabuwat Hey Musalman Key Liey Barg-e-Hashish
Jiss Nabuwat Mein Nahi Quwat-o-Shaukat Ka Pegham
(Hazrat Allama Iqbal)

PS: Modern Sufism and Mullah Mafia have become a curse for us.

Administrator
YaNabi Team

-What is it to make you wonder, if I roam the desert waste?
Not all those who wander are lost!

Posted 06 February 2012 - 04:23 PM (#12) User is offline   Fekay 

• Full Eclipse
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

China and ruaaia have shared interests; they will no doubt take joint action. Like syria veto. Apprently the saudi salfis (terrorists) are urging muslims to boycott russian and chinese goods for their veto on syria.

If someone gives me aleaflet regaring boycotting chinsese or russians(in whatever way). Rip it up and shove it down their throat.

Posted 06 February 2012 - 04:37 PM (#13) User is offline   technocore 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip
  • View blog

View PostFekay, on 06 February 2012 - 04:23 PM, said:

China and ruaaia have shared interests; they will no doubt take joint action. Like syria veto. Apprently the saudi salfis (terrorists) are urging muslims to boycott russian and chinese goods for their veto on syria.

If someone gives me aleaflet regaring boycotting chinsese or russians(in whatever way). Rip it up and shove it down their throat.

Boycotting Chinese goods :D what will the eat/drink wear .... the would have to go back to desert beduin state in order to boycott chinese products these days ... ;)

Besides if china goes against it Suadi will side with chinese otherwise one of their major oil revenue source can go dry.

BTW the topic "If Iran Is Attacked What Would Ahlus Sunna Wal Jaamaat Do? (if Anything!)" seems to suggest ahlesunnah awl jamaat is a physical or realistic entity which can do something ... really ?

Posted 06 February 2012 - 04:58 PM (#14) User is offline   qadrimuslim 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip
  • View blog

Believe it or not, it is actually the Saudis that are lobbying the West to bomb and weaken Iran. The Saudis want to be the dominant power in the region and are spending a filthy amount of money in the US buying weapons and planes.

Why? you ask. The Saudi state is part of the Dajjalic web - aka New World Order and they are playing a dangerous game of survival by selling out to the Dajjalic powers of the time.

http://online.wsj.co...1149625050.html

http://www.thenation...us-fighter-jets
"The Sufi Must Submit to the Faqih" - Shaykh Ahmad Zurruq (RA)

Wa-la Ghalib Il-Allah "There is no Conqueror but Allah"

Posted 06 February 2012 - 05:02 PM (#15) User is offline   qalam 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

salam

i might com back to the uk if something does hapen to iran.

I mightbe able to do something.

but your correct no one no pir will have the bottle to stand up and do anything

dr aq

Posted 06 February 2012 - 05:04 PM (#16) User is offline   qadrimuslim 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip
  • View blog

and just to add.. Sunnis in the UK and everywhere else in the world should be standing up for Iran and praying for them.

They are our Muslim brothers, even if today we have ideological grievances with them. Forget the stupid takfiri mulla brigade, the majority of Muslims in the world still consider the Shia as Muslims until they openly reject the fundamentals of faith (zarooriyat e deen)

Not to mention that there are Sunnis living in Iran and they are a bordering country to Pakistan and other major Sunni countries - so obviously and clearly is a major strategic country in the region

http://maps.google.c...ved=0CC8Q8gEwAA

MUSLIMS CANNOT SIMPLY ALLOW THE ISOLATION AND MURDER OF IRAN
"The Sufi Must Submit to the Faqih" - Shaykh Ahmad Zurruq (RA)

Wa-la Ghalib Il-Allah "There is no Conqueror but Allah"

Posted 06 February 2012 - 10:23 PM (#17) User is offline   JoeDacky 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Salaam,

ASWJ can do nothing because the people at its top are largely sell outs. Our Ulema say one thing here and do another thing in Saudi. I can name you people who when they're in the UK, they give it the large vis a vis Wahabism and how you cant pray behind them etc. But the same people, take tours to Umrah and Hajj and make a good few quid out of it, whilst offering their prayers behind the Saudi appointed Imams. Others called the Shia kuffar but when it came to attending Imam Khomenis (ra) janaza at the expense of the Iranian government, these Ulema were at the front of the begging line, getting patted on the back and coming back with wads of cash having sold thier principles. As things move closer to a showdown between Iran and the West, the same names keep cropping up. Saudi, Israel, USA, Saudi, Israel, USA. The first is the purveyor of extremist Islam across the globe. The second is the state with the most extreme and fundamentalist Jews and the third has no shortage of Bible thumping Christians. Its an extremist get together and the way to tackle it is not to look at whose Sunni or Shia or even Muslim. The people that can stop this can be from any religion or belief system. What they will have in common, is that they are tolerant, intelligent and compassionate human beings.
Bol Raha Hai Tan Man Saara Ali Ali!
Hai Mastoon Ka Har Dam Nara Ali Ali!

Posted 07 February 2012 - 06:03 AM (#18) User is offline   Mystic 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • Group: Moderators

Since the attack on Iran is inevitable I would advise people to invest in pure gold. There are great chances to make money.

If the Saudis become happy by an Iranian attack then they are stupid. The reason is if Iran is attacked the Gulf nations would be next.

Posted 07 February 2012 - 09:42 AM (#19) User is offline   qalam 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

salam

i beleive that the patrons of this se hae not understood my intial cncerns for such mehfil e naat that frequent our masaajid.

Surely these gatheings should be used by the ulema to educate the masses about what can be done or the pople of iraq and afghanistan linya and now iran?

It seems that thes sessoins are there to lull the public into a coma where the masses realise the problems but are paralysed to anything about our situation by reflecting our own inaction in the immortal words of " Bas Allah ki marzi"

This is the single biggest problem i have with these institutions and such gatherings.

We have confined maryrdom and bravery of hussain to muharam forgetting that his message of standing up to oppresion and aggressoin is for all time not simply for a few days at the beginning of every year.

dr aq

Posted 07 February 2012 - 11:31 AM (#20) User is offline   Wasim. 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip
  • LocationIndia

salam

i beleive that the patrons of this se hae not understood my intial cncerns for such mehfil e naat that frequent our masaajid.

Surely these gatheings should be used by the ulema to educate the masses about what can be done or the pople of iraq and afghanistan linya and now iran?

"

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services