Spirit Of Islam: The Coming Of The Prophet (sallalalhu Alaihi Wassalam) - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Like us on facebook!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Coming Of The Prophet (sallalalhu Alaihi Wassalam)

Posted 25 January 2012 - 05:10 PM (#1) User is offline   Brother_MGS 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

That time of year is finally here, that blessed month of Noor is finally here. Allah(SWT) did humanity, did all his creation the greatest of favours in this blessed month and that is to send his most beloved, the Prince of all creation, the Imam of all prophets before him, the seal of prophethood, the shadowless glowing light, the beauty of all beauties, the most humble, the Prophet that cried and did constant dua for his Ummah to come, the Prophet that was taken on the journey of journeys, the character that won over the most fearsome of men, who brought human rights to the world, who brought rights to women, the best teacher of humanity and morality, the coming of Muhammad-e-Mustapha(SAWW). Limitless blessings be on our most beloved.

Allama Iqbal beautifully said:
Wo dana-e-subul, khatam-ur-rasul, maula-e-kul jis ney
Ghubar-e-rah ko bakhsha farogh-e-wadi-e-seena
Nigah-e-ishq-o-masti main wohi awwal wohi aakhir
Wohi Quran, wohi Furqan, wohi Yasin, wohi Taha

Theres a beautiful story from the life of Ala Hazrat Imam Ahmed Raza that touched my heart. Before he was about to die he told his companions, followers, students and family to dig his grave very deep, deep enough for a man to stand in it. They asked him why? his reply was that when his grave is blessed with the presence of Maula-e-Kul(SAW), when the question is asked to Ahmed Raza about who the man is to him and what does he have to say about him. Ahmed Raza will not lie down and reply Ahmed Raza will stand up and reply 'Mustapha Jaan e Rehmat par lakhoon Salam!'

I could sit here all night just trying to explain what my heart feels right now, how id happily live the rest of my life blind and without the use of my body just to get a glimpse of our beloved Prophet Muhammed-e-Mustapha(SAWW).

Itd be really nice if all of you contributed to this thread by sharing what the beloved Prophet(SAWW) means to you. Id politely like to ask if you could limit the amount of Naats posted, although Naats are beautiful it gets annoying having Naat after Naat.

Rabi'ul Noor Mubarak to you all. I hope you all enjoy remembering and celebrating the coming and most importantly the life of the reason everything was created, that blessed life of Hazrat Muhammad(SAWW)

The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams- Tupac Shakur

Posted 25 January 2012 - 05:51 PM (#2) User is offline   Know-the-Ledge 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Baad Az Khuda Buzurg Toi (s), kissa mukhtassir

- shirazi (ra)
I.Will.Back

Posted 25 January 2012 - 06:45 PM (#3) User is offline   Fatema-the-resplendent 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • Group: Moderators

Khoda ka zikr kare, Zikr e Mustapha na Kare
Humaray moun mein ho aisee Zubaan Khoda na kare.

I hope God allows the Prophet's intercession for us on the day of Judgement.
Thank you Allah for showing mercy to us through Mohammed p.b.u.h.

...And my mercy embraces all things.

(Surah al araf, Quran)

Posted 25 January 2012 - 07:01 PM (#4) User is offline   Know-the-Ledge 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Ya Sayyidi Ya RasoolAllah sal Allahu 'alahi wasalam. If your blessed foot had not honoured the earth, ablution with soil (tayammum) would not purify anyone.

Sallu 'alal Habeeb!

This post has been edited by Know-The-Ledge: 25 January 2012 - 09:06 PM

I.Will.Back

Posted 25 January 2012 - 08:08 PM (#5) User is offline   Brother_MGS 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Imam Jalaladdin Sayuti(ra) writes that in a dream, Hz Abu Bakr(RA)saw 4 skies fall in to his lap. He went to a Dervish who was known for writing Taweez and also was a man of of great knowledge to inquire about the meaning of this dream. The dervish asked Hz(RA) what his name was, he replied Abu Bakr. He was then asked from what city was he from, he replied Makkah. The Dervish told Hz Abu Bakr(RA) that Allah(SWT)'s final Prophet has already been born into the world and that the time of his declaration of Prophethood(elaan-e-Nabuwwat) to the world is coming very close. The Dervish also told Hz Abu Bakr(RA) that he is that lucky soul that there will be times when the Prophet rests his head on Hz Abu Bakr(RA)'s lap and falls asleep. SubhanAllah! Allah(SWT) had planned the coming of his final Prophet to the tee, through various ways introducing Muhammad-e-Mustapha(SAW) to the people his Prophet would hold the closest.

Jeena Marna Ya RasoolAllah!

Many Sunni Scholars have said part of the reason Hazrat Musa(AS) kept sending RasoolAllah(SAWW) back to the courts of the Almighty was purely because Hazrat Musa(AS) was soo lost in doing the zyaarat of the eyes that had seen ALlah(SWT).

Posted 25 January 2012 - 09:09 PM (#6) User is offline   Know-the-Ledge 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

“It is by the light of Sayyiduna RasoolAllah sal Allahu ‘alayhi wa sallam that we are living and surviving in this life. By the light of the Messenger of Allah sal Allahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, it is by his blessed light that the universe is shining.”

Sayyidi al Shaykh Muhammad Abu'l Huda al Yaqoubi Hafidhahullah

I.Will.Back

Posted 25 January 2012 - 09:12 PM (#7) User is offline   Know-the-Ledge 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Sayyiduna al Shaykh ul Muhaqqiq 'Abd al Haq, the great Muhaddith of Delhi rahimahullah says,

"The reward of celebrating the birth of the Beloved Prophet sal Allahu 'alayhi wa sallam is that through his mercy, Allâh Almighty enters these people into Jannah-tun-Na'eem. Muslims have always celebrated the birth of the Beloved Prophet sal Allahu álayhi wa sallam by cooking feasts, inviting guests and by giving charity in abundance. They express their happiness and spend open-heartedly. Through the blessing of this, Allâh Almighty showers his blessings upon them."

This post has been edited by Know-The-Ledge: 25 January 2012 - 09:14 PM

I.Will.Back

Posted 25 January 2012 - 09:26 PM (#8) User is offline   Know-the-Ledge 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

There has come to you (O people) a Messenger from among yourselves; extremely grievous to him is your suffering; full of concern for you is he, and for the believers, full of pity and compassion. (Quran 9:128)

As salatu wassalamu alaika Ya Sayyidi Ya RasoolAllah
As salatu wassalamu alaika Ya Sayyidi Abu Bakr
As salatu wassalamu alaika Ya Sayyidi Umar Farooq
As salatu wassalamu alaika Ya Sayyidi Uthman (Ghani) ibn Affan
As salatu wassalamu alaika Ya Sayyidi Ali ibn Abu Talib
As salatu wassalamu alaika Ya Sayyidi Hassan ibn Ali

I.Will.Back

Posted 25 January 2012 - 09:48 PM (#9) User is offline   Brother_MGS 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

To think the Quran is the naat of RasoolAllah(SAW), where Allah praises and calls his most beloved by exclusive names. Where Allah(SWT) sends blessings and Salaam on his most beloved.

It was on that blessed name of Muhammad that Hazrat Adam(AS) was granted forgiveness, it is that blessed name that is written on the walls on Jannah, it is on that blessed name that Allah has built Imaan upon. It is that blessed person's door that the angel of death knocked on and asked for permission, even giving an option to RasoolAllah(SAWW) before taking them away from this physical world.

Just on the basis that it is Muhammad(SAW) that will intercede for his Ummah, which he holds soo dearly, on the day of Qiyamah is enough of a reason for us to remember this great blessing, this great gift our Lord sent to us. Soo many great men are remembered by what they achieved in their lifetimes, our beloved Prophet(SAW)'s achievements haven't even stopped yet.

It is the blessed Noor of RasoolAllah(SAWW) that on the day of Qiyamah will help us cross the bridge in to Jannah. Imagine the power of that Noor. Imam Qastalani(ra) qoutes a narration from Imam Zain Ul Abideen(RA), who narrated from his father Imam Hussain(AS), who in turn narrated from his father Maula Ali (AS) that the Prophet Muhammad(SAWW) said that his Noor was made 1400 years before the creation of Hazrat Adam(AS). SubhanAllah

Posted 25 January 2012 - 09:48 PM (#10) User is offline   naqshbandihaqqani 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Aaj milad e Nabi hai kyaa suhaana noor hai
Aa gya voh noor wala jis ka saaya noor hai!
"My intercession is for my sinful followers" - hadith of Sayyidina Rasool Allah sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam
Shay'an Lillah Ya Shaykh Abd al Qadir! (q)
"Ana'l Haqq!" - Husayn ibn Mansoor al Hallaj (q)

Posted 25 January 2012 - 09:57 PM (#11) User is offline   Fekay 

• Full Eclipse
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Kithe Meher Ali, Kithe Teri Sana, Gustakh Akhiyan Kithe Ja Larian...

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:41 PM (#12) User is offline   Gangohi-Ka-Dushman 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Member

Rabi-ul Awal "Bhot BhotMubarak" from me and my family to all of you and your families :) :) :) :)

May ALLAH bless us all in this blessed month, amen :)

YA RASOOL ALLAH MADAD
(Sal ALLAHU alihi wa alihi wasalam)

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:48 PM (#13) User is offline   Khalid_the_Warrior 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Our beloved Prophet Muhammad Sallaho Alhe waslam were of a height a little above the average. He Sallaho Alhe waslam was of sturdy build with long muscular limbs and tapering fingers. The hair of his head was long and thick with some waves in them. His forehead was large and prominent, his eyelashes were long and thick, his nose was sloping, his mouth was somewhat large and his teeth were well set. His cheeks were spare and he had a pleasant smile. His eyes were large and black with a touch of brown. His beard was thick and at the time of his death, he Sallaho Alhe waslam had seventeen grey hairs in it. He Sallaho Alhe waslam had a thin line of fine hair over his neck and chest. He Sallaho Alhe waslam was fair of complexion and altogether was so handsome that oBakr composed this couplet about him:

"As there is no darkness in the moonlit night so is Mustafa, the well-wisher, bright."

His gait was firm and he walked so fast that others found it difficult to keep pace with him. His face was genial but at times, when he Sallaho Alhe waslam was deep in thought, there there were long periods of silence, yet he Sallaho Alhe waslam always kept himself busy with something. He Sallaho Alhe waslam did not speak unnecessarily and what he said was always to the point and without any padding. At times he Sallaho Alhe waslam would make his meaning clear by slowly repeating what he Sallaho Alhe waslam had said. His laugh was mostly a smile. He Sallaho Alhe waslam kept his feelings under firm control - when annoyed, he Sallaho Alhe waslam would turn aside or keep silent, when pleased he Sallaho Alhe waslam would lower his eyes [Tirmidhi].

Ya Allah show us the vision of your beloved in our dream.......

As salatu wassalamu alaika Ya Sayyidi Ya RasoolAllah

Eid Milad Mubarak to all

Repentance is a strange mount -
it jumps towards heaven in a single moment from the lowest place

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:50 PM (#14) User is offline   Brother_MGS 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Although its a 25 minute clip its well worth watching. Allama Pir Sayyid Abdul Qadir Jilani explains beautifully about how the actual birth of our Beloved Aqa (SAWW) was enough to convince Moula-e-kul(SAWW)'s uncle Hz Abbas(RA) that the religion of Islam will be Haq. Also about how with ease our Beloved Aqa(SAWW) moved the sun with his index finger.. Allah bestowed soo much on his most beloved, who distributed gems to humanity.

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:52 PM (#15) User is offline   Fatema-the-resplendent 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • Group: Moderators

Eh Ishq e nabi mere dil main bhi sama jaana, mujhko bhi Mohammed ka diwana bana jana
Jis khwab main ho jaye deedar e Nabi hasil, eh Ishq kabhi mujhko neend aisi sula jana

Ya RasoolAllah accept us and help us. I long to see you Yanabi please grant me your beautiful sight.

...And my mercy embraces all things.

(Surah al araf, Quran)

Posted 26 January 2012 - 10:47 AM (#16) User is offline   Snoop 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Head of the State as well as the Church. He was Caesar and Pope in one; but he was Pope without Pope's pretensions, Caesar without the legions of Caesar: without astanding army, without a bodyguard, without a palace, without a fixed revenue. If ever any man had the right to say that he ruled by the right divine, it wasMohammad, for he had all the power without its instruments and without itssupports. He care not for the dressing of power. The simplicity of his private life wasin keeping with his public life.-

Rev. R. Bosworth SmithMohammed and Mohammedanism, London, p 92.

WOW!

Out of love for Muhammad (s) they say, "O Ahmad! You are the brightness of the moon and sun."
But verily i say, "O Beloved! Thy beauty is beyond the scope of tongue and pen to describe..Had thou been among the ladies instead of Yusouf (a.s), they would have slashed their hearts instead of fingers...this is why the greatest lovers say, 'We prefer Madinah to Eden.

Mohammad Yasin Owadally

I'm actually finding it quite difficult to put into words what my heart feels when I try to appreciate the magnitude of having Rasullallah (saw) in my life. It gives me goose pimples and the most amazing but simplistic sense of satisfaction and contentment. Where do I even start?!

I KNOW and am absolutely CERTAIN that regardless of what HAS happened, IS happening and WILL happen throughout my life, when I am down in the dumps or flying high, or in the deepest, darkest pit of despair or rolling in happiness my source of comfort, stability and re-assurance is Allah. But there is a REASON for this STABILITY in my life and that is in the form of the most beautiful of Creation, the guiding light, the solid rock who IS there for me and EVERYONE and EVERYTHING else - Ya Rasullallah (saw) words are just not enough!

Chamak tujhse se paate hain sub paane waale, mera dil bhi chamka de chamkaane waale....

I'm at work and I feel so elated that someone has started such a beautiful thread!

Pa ra pa papa........I'm loving it! ;)

How can ANYONE have an issue with celebrating the birth of the Mercy to the entire Universe? This is just baffling and totally absurd. Anyway, forget the haters, spread the love.

Posted 28 January 2012 - 04:37 PM (#17) User is offline   badman 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Salams,

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password