Spirit Of Islam: Tombs And Elevated Marking Of Graves: What The Hadith’s Actually Say - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Like us on facebook!

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tombs And Elevated Marking Of Graves: What The Hadith’s Actually Say

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:39 AM (#21) User is offline   followerof.mohammad 

• New Moon
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationAbu Dhabi,UAE

Mr feeky I thought you were done here........

Are you referring to bombing Shrines and killing innocent women and children?

Or al-Qaida and Taliban?

Dont be such a blind, you exactly know the reality that who are killing innocent people and by the way there is not concept of shrines in our relegion. If u have made your own Islam so this is not our Fault.
Who is killing innocent people, why is usa killing innocent people in Iraq and Afghanistan, who is doing drown attacks why India is killing innocent people in Kashmir and slaughtering people in Barma(Bangladesh), recently, why Israel bombing the people in Palistine and now it is also preparing to attack on Iran. Why is not UNO solving the despute in muslim countries, Are you blind, I think you two are one of the pro-american jerk who listen to no one except America. When America will say Muslims are terrorist, you will say indeed they are. When they say Americans are not terrorist you will say, no! no! no sir, they are not they are innocent. And called those a TERRORIST who revive the islam and stand against America

And I would disagree here. Your Sheikh Osama-bin-laden is with the fishes. Most of your learned-men are in the mountainous regains of Pakistan and Afghanistan(in the caves)

Then why dont you say to your boss "America" that start doing operations against them istead of doing in other places. Is Al-Qaeda exist in Iraq,Iran,Bangladesh or Palistine.

"Our life is three'E',yesterday was experience, today is experiment, tomorrow is expectation.....
So, Use your experience in your experiment to achieve your expectation !

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:07 AM (#22) User is offline   H@ydR 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Now you are Talking mate, Even now you realized that what barelwis and shias do at graves, is bidah, and when bidah started to exists so, on these circumstances it is permissible to take these actions. I am not here to fight on muslims sects...
however as I said earlier,
Leveling the graves is the order of RasoolAllah, I think you have not read the above hadiths don't worry I will qoute it for ya. And following the beloved messanger makes Alimighty Allah please.
You should realize that when Caliph Ali (may Allah please with him) was ordered to destroy the oversized grave. If he can do it why can't we Since it is the command of Prophet Mohammad(sAw) so it must be followed. And after all, we are also the followers of Prophet Mohammad (sAw). Now will you accuse Hazrat Ali (RA) and other companions for the following hadiths,

This Hadith was never relied upon by scholars in the past to destroy the shrines, only after your Ibn Taimiyya came into the picture he wanted to use that hadith. Show me one Quranic verse to support your claim?

If you read the Quran you will see that Quran even relates about the construction of shrines and does not condemn it, this was cited by Alahazrat and explained in Kanzul Iman. Do you know that the grave of your Sheikh Taimiyya is still not flattened because the Saudi government intervened to stop it?

What Biddah? the name of your king Saud is written on the Kiswa of the Kaaba Sharif, is this not biddah? the name of our Rasul is removed and replaced with the name of your king?

Just as I suspected an illiterate person always talk trash about once family. May our mothers live long(Aameen) When I said the noble teaching of the beloved prophet (sAw) is for all humanity so it includes whole Human kind, my mother, even your mother....If you dont follow the Quran and Sunnah so, this is not my fault........and I always dare to talk what is true!
I will say it again, not know about burning but leveling the graves is the command of Allah and his Messanger. Obeying the prophet makes Allah please but disobeying the prophet makes munafiq and shaitan please.
May Allah(SWT) give us Hidayah to preach what is true (AMEEN)

I asked you a simple question, will you allow the grave of your mother to be flattened or bulldozed? The house of the Prophet is demolished, why?

“Prophet (s) said: ‘When I went on Miraj I saw on the Pillars of Arsh an inscription, which I read and understood as “There is No God but Allah, Muhamad is the Messenger of Allah, I have supported him with Ali ”’.

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:14 AM (#23) User is offline   H@ydR 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

called those a TERRORIST who revive the islam and stand against America

Revived Islam? you mean Islam was dead before?

If you read Sura Baqarah you will realise who Allah is referring to when he said those who claim to reform (islah) are in reality creating Fasad and Fitnah, this is your sect.

Your Saudi Kings love Americans, so this must be a Sunnah?

you "revived Islam" at the expense of the blood of millions of Muslims, according to you Muslims have been committing Shirk and only now they were introduced the right Islam? so Muslims before were Kafir?

“Prophet (s) said: ‘When I went on Miraj I saw on the Pillars of Arsh an inscription, which I read and understood as “There is No God but Allah, Muhamad is the Messenger of Allah, I have supported him with Ali ”’.

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:06 PM (#24) User is offline   Khalid_the_Warrior 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip
  • View blog

There is no point arguing, these issues have been discussed for long. Its trying to convince the convinced. If somebody is genuinely wants to find answers than he should sit with a scholar and ask as many question he likes. And if someone is here trying to force his understanding of Islam on us than that's not going to work. You can't force people to like Al-Saud and co who have done more damage to Islam then Israel and America put together. People who encourage killing innocent Muslims, how can you call that the true Islam.

Lets find the common ground and let go of your ego and start from the scratch. We have been fed too much hatred for too long in the name of Islam. Sometimes, you have to destroy yourself to be re-born.

I just don't understand how those who make taqlid of the Salaf are considered deviant, while a group of people who follow some 19th century Najdi scholar call themselves Salafis and on the righteous path. But that's for you to worry about for now. Hatred will only bring more hatred, when are we going to end this vicious cycle.

Repentance is a strange mount -
it jumps towards heaven in a single moment from the lowest place

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:17 PM (#25) User is offline   Maher.Rashid 

• New Moon
  • Pip
  • LocationAmman, Jordan

Edit: Who do you think you are fooling? You were allowed to have open discussion but now i have banned your both accounts 'followerof.mohammad' and 'Maher.Rashid'. Go find yourself a Najdi forum to spew your hatred and ignorance.

This post has been edited by Desert-Sheikh: 12 March 2013 - 08:19 PM
Reason for edit: User banned for creating multiple accounts for purposes of trouble-making.

"ISLAM IS THE SOLUTION OF HUMANITY"!

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

4 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services