Spirit Of Islam: What Type Of A Person You Would Consider For Marriage? - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Like us on facebook!

• 5 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What Type Of A Person You Would Consider For Marriage?

Posted 10 January 2012 - 11:31 PM (#41) User is offline   Know-the-Ledge 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

View PostMudassar-Rana, on 10 January 2012 - 11:03 PM, said:

Depending on where you go sis you will find that in pakistan no one cares!

"Ideally marry" is probably a bit loaded any way as ur leading people up the garden path. We all want Parveen Babi (females excepted!) but most end up with aruna irani!!

bro KTl is a bit of a spoil sport and doesnt let us enjoy the dreaming bit (Parveen Babi) and is already reminding you that your gonna get aruna irani. So instead of 1 half life being depressing the whole life is!!!

we.got.told -_- LAL

Me and you want to turn the clock anti-clockwise, but you know young love and likl hot-spots like to turn it clock-wise.

sachi baatein rehne do, allow them to discover their 'awkward moment' at their own pace. Aruna Irani :lol:

I was just trying to get an insight into the dimagh of the female (as little as it may be). ab ho gya raam LAL

This post has been edited by Know-The-Ledge: 10 January 2012 - 11:36 PM

I.Will.Back

Posted 11 January 2012 - 12:01 AM (#42) User is offline   The-Mughal-Sister 

• Full Moon
  • View blog
  • Group: Moderators

"Ideally marry" is probably a bit loaded any way as ur leading people up the garden path. We all want Parveen Babi (females excepted!) but most end up with aruna irani!!

bro KTl is a bit of a spoil sport and doesnt let us enjoy the dreaming bit (Parveen Babi) and is already reminding you that your gonna get aruna irani. So instead of 1 half life being depressing the whole life is!!!

Parveen Bhabi v Aruna Arani

Danke schoen for the :D

KTL is like the excited kid who spoils the ending of a film,

"We don't wanna know we wanna be surprised!" :D

“Your knowledge must improve your heart, and purge your ego.”

Imam Ghazzali RA

Posted 11 January 2012 - 12:05 AM (#43) User is online   Fatema-the-resplendent 

• Waxing Gibbous

ab ho gya raam LAL

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Lutf-e-mai tujh se kya kahu’n zahid
Haae kambakht tu ne pi hi nahi’n
-Daagh Dehlvi

Posted 11 January 2012 - 12:09 AM (#44) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

View PostThe-Mughal-Sister, on 11 January 2012 - 12:01 AM, said:

g tussi ho sur pe cheez!

im lucky the other half is in lahore - adrak wise id be in trouble if she ever read this!

she'd probably say wanted shah rukh and got rana jang bahadur! (whoever he is he is a short fat sod) i am by the way 6ft 4 tall dark and handsome but y let that get in the way of a good joke!

moral being if u dare to dream dare to pursue it!
my brothers are those who will believe in me, without having seen me.” [Ahmad, Musnad]

Jaag Muslmaan Jaag Muslmaan ... kitna naacho gai ghairon ki dhun par?Jis ummat mein rab ne sher paida kiye aaj wohi gheedar ka libaas apna muqaddar samjh bethi

Posted 11 January 2012 - 12:12 AM (#45) User is online   Fatema-the-resplendent 

• Waxing Gibbous

View PostMudassar-Rana, on 11 January 2012 - 12:09 AM, said:

g tussi ho sur pe cheez!

im lucky the other half is in lahore - adrak wise id be in trouble if she ever read this!

she'd probably say wanted shah rukh and got rana jang bahadur! (whoever he is he is a short fat sod) i am by the way 6ft 4 tall dark and handsome but y let that get in the way of a good joke!

moral being if u dare to dream dare to pursue it!

Damn, I so wish you got into trouble for it :P
-Daagh Dehlvi

Posted 11 January 2012 - 12:33 AM (#46) User is offline   Know-the-Ledge 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

View PostThe-Mughal-Sister, on 11 January 2012 - 12:01 AM, said:

Tms I'm not spoiling the endingg, I'm more like the villain who comes back for one last scare just as the audience is thinking hey, it's all over and that's my cue, to come and give you all your moneys worth and make sure you leave satisfied, you know I aim to please and please to aim ;)

baki logh khoob hans leh, mein challa gangohi par koi fatwa lagaoh

This post has been edited by Know-The-Ledge: 11 January 2012 - 11:41 AM

I.Will.Back

Posted 11 January 2012 - 12:55 AM (#47) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

View PostKnow-The-Ledge, on 11 January 2012 - 12:33 AM, said:

Tms I'm not spoiling the endingg, I'm more like the villain who comes back for one last scare just as the audience is thinking hey, it's all over and that's my cue, to come and give you all your moneys worth and make sure you leave satisfied, you know I aim to please and please to aim ;)

baki logh khoob has leh, mein challa gangohi par koi fatwa lagaoh

the villain is the best role bro - gets all the girls doesnt even have to ask permission!
my brothers are those who will believe in me, without having seen me.” [Ahmad, Musnad]

Jaag Muslmaan Jaag Muslmaan ... kitna naacho gai ghairon ki dhun par?Jis ummat mein rab ne sher paida kiye aaj wohi gheedar ka libaas apna muqaddar samjh bethi

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:02 AM (#48) User is offline   Malaaikah 

• An Angel
  • PipPipPipPip
  • View blog

I have heard experiences of one of my teachers who is married to a gora and when she went to pakistan she didnt like the way she was being treated. Actually even when she travels to Muslim populated areas in the Uk she gets treated differently. So I highly disagree with your statement that in Pakistan no one cares, take it from someone who has experienced it!

View PostKnow-The-Ledge, on 10 January 2012 - 11:13 PM, said:

wah wah subhan'allah, I should've kept my.mouth shut...because there she goes. I loved that teeka of reality, it was like when Harry met Sally, when Tom Hanks told Meg Ryan that it was him emailing her in 'you've got mail' and she just broke down in tears saying she'd been so hoping it was him, it was like when Hooch the big gay was finally given a bath and the prisoners ran riot when Noori Nath was transferred to their prison sohneyaaa LAL

the pink lady finally came out, you know those are likl hot spots coming out for a guy pal, Allah tukki naseeb karreh LAL

loll

Yep you nailed it brother KTL.

What can I say hes 28 he has 5 kids, 1 outside of wedlock, been married 2 times and is now divorced and looking to marry again and guess what hes Chechan!! Thats why I loooovee him soo much!!Joke.

Ive always been like this, its just that no one has ever been offended by my posts as much as you have thats why Ive never had to defend myself on here. If I need to dont worry Im not afraid to.

Also this thread was only initiated for the reason of carrying out research nothing else.

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:40 AM (#49) User is offline   Know-the-Ledge 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

View PostMalaaikah, on 11 January 2012 - 03:02 AM, said:

I have heard experiences of one of my teachers who is married to a gora and when she went to pakistan she didnt like the way she was being treated. Actually even when she travels to Muslim populated areas in the Uk she gets treated differently. So I highly disagree with your statement that in Pakistan no one cares, take it from someone who has experienced it!

loll

Yep you nailed it brother KTL.

What can I say hes 28 he has 5 kids, 1 outside of wedlock, been married 2 times and is now divorced and looking to marry again and guess what hes Chechan!! Thats why I loooovee him soo much!!Joke.

Ive always been like this, its just that no one has ever been offended by my posts as much as you have thats why Ive never had to defend myself on here. If I need to dont worry Im not afraid to.

Also this thread was only initiated for the reason of carrying out research nothing else.

Aye hai hai, galla kitya ni; who am I to argue with a Primark Lady with a Gucci attiude ;) But ju women yaraa, ju're always quick to take offence like it was Jur 16th birthday, Jur party and Jur GHD hair-straightners LAL

I know those ikcle hot-spots inside out, it's like your centre-of-gravity shifts heh? Let me share some premium advice (just think camp-fire, playing a banjo) there's two things that you're hopeless to, this is a guy pal demonstrably proving to you that he's not like any other guy, that he is 'different', as ju women are born with this pre-conceived notion straight out of the womb that 'all guys are the same'; and secondly, don't fall for the jackanorys, because women love words, that's why they believe a guy pal's lies and most of the times, even the guy pal doesn't know where the truth starts and the lies finish. So be warned, you don't stumble across a lothario with some tight jeans and his own car that knows this carry-on, varna danger; you've got to know how to read the signs with your head and not your hot-spots in your heart.

We(excluding me)don't have much time for 'feelings', ju act like a door mat and that guy pal will treat you like one; marriage is a game (of shame) the onus is on ju, to make a guy-man of your guy-pal; we aren't 'plug and play' we need to be assembled, because we're like Ikea furniture, we come flat pack and ju know what, there's no instruction manual, but that's why God gave you such proclivities for psychology LAL

There are many that have 'tried and died'; it's not for the feint hearted, choose wisely...and be warned, if you get burnt, when the night comes, so will the nightmares.

This post has been edited by Know-The-Ledge: 11 January 2012 - 11:46 AM

I.Will.Back

Posted 11 January 2012 - 06:14 PM (#50) User is offline   Malaaikah 

• An Angel
  • PipPipPipPip
  • View blog

View PostKnow-The-Ledge, on 11 January 2012 - 11:40 AM, said:

Aye hai hai, galla kitya ni; who am I to argue with a Primark Lady with a Gucci attiude ;) But ju women yaraa, ju're always quick to take offence like it was Jur 16th birthday, Jur party and Jur GHD hair-straightners LAL

I know those ikcle hot-spots inside out, it's like your centre-of-gravity shifts heh? Let me share some premium advice (just think camp-fire, playing a banjo) there's two things that you're hopeless to, this is a guy pal demonstrably proving to you that he's not like any other guy, that he is 'different', as ju women are born with this pre-conceived notion straight out of the womb that 'all guys are the same'; and secondly, don't fall for the jackanorys, because women love words, that's why they believe a guy pal's lies and most of the times, even the guy pal doesn't know where the truth starts and the lies finish. So be warned, you don't stumble across a lothario with some tight jeans and his own car that knows this carry-on, varna danger; you've got to know how to read the signs with your head and not your hot-spots in your heart.

We(excluding me)don't have much time for 'feelings', ju act like a door mat and that guy pal will treat you like one; marriage is a game (of shame) the onus is on ju, to make a guy-man of your guy-pal; we aren't 'plug and play' we need to be assembled, because we're like Ikea furniture, we come flat pack and ju know what, there's no instruction manual, but that's why God gave you such proclivities for psychology LAL

There are many that have 'tried and died'; it's not for the feint hearted, choose wisely...and be warned, if you get burnt, when the night comes, so will the nightmares.

Hahaha your digging yourself an even bigger hole, its all in your head mate. Dont worry I wont choose anyone who isnt Chechan, Turkish or from Shaam lol. Whether you see me as a primark lady or a gucci lady it doesnt matter to me regardless, for me its worse faking it on the net than it is in real life because what is the point in that? YOu wont get anything out of it, so anyway Im not trying to be someone Im not so, Gucci, Primark, Bent Lee, Banger it doesnt make a difference see me as you please :)

Anyway back to topic, the following is what I wanted to encourage sisters to think about. I believe if your parents are unhappy of the fact that the guy you wish to marry is a different kowm than yourself then why dont you just push the boat out all the way and go for another culture should you wish. Parents will be parents at the end of the day, they will be angry no matter, if theyr angry at you doing nothing then might aswell just do something worthwile for them being angry init :P. If I get shouted at everyday for no reason I might aswell make a reason for it cos Im gna be suffering abuse either way loll and trust me it dont get worse than this. The worlds your oyster do as you please within the boundaries of Islam obviously, parents will get over it eventually. I hope you understand what Im saying, :).

PS I havent found my Chechan guy yet so if anyone knows where I can get one from in the UK,much appreciated!! loll

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:48 PM (#51) User is offline   Know-the-Ledge 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Women!! They try to play mind games, get wrapped in bubble-wrap and then get all prickly wanting to be untangled LAL
I.Will.Back

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:58 PM (#52) User is offline   Malaaikah 

• An Angel
  • PipPipPipPip
  • View blog

View PostKnow-The-Ledge, on 11 January 2012 - 11:48 PM, said:

Women!! They try to play mind games, get wrapped in bubble-wrap and then get all prickly wanting to be untangled LAL

No seriously man....

I just had a marriage discussion with my family and basically I have 3 months to find someone, I doubt Ill find a Chechan guy unless I go to Chechnya myself which is a shame I cant go due to the time restriction added to many further obstacles :(. I doubt Ill find a Turkish hanging around either so now Im just loooking for anyone from Shaam, if not then Il have to add a few more realistic countries to the list!! This is going to be exciting yet very stressing...

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:04 AM (#53) User is offline   Luhif 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Ethnicity doesnt matter as long as you can communicate with one another else you would be talking mostly in body language.I would not mind marrying an Indian,Pakistani,Middle Eastern or even a gori who is a revert by her own choice.In fact now it would be more easy to marry a revert (if you are looking for a practising muslim) as reverts are more practising and taking deen seriously than our sunni lot be it male or female.Reverts take their salah seriously, recite Quran not just to recite but to get education from(which most of us hardly even think about let alone do it), try their best to follow sunnah.They are honest in their dealings, kind, helpful and its difficult for them to find an excuse not to follow sunnah.Revert women wear hijab/jilbab and men start growing their beard, lower their gaze etc.

LAL - its not laugh a lot or anything which ktl says.I think someone mentioned that, that is how its pronounced in Pakistan.its LOL but our elders will say LAL like they would pronounce JAB for JOB or for By its Byee for them.My guess is ktl picked it up from someone who asked him "Amir, ye LAL kiya hota hai?" LAL

"And that is the secret of this world. If you remove love of dunya from your heart, the dunya is yours for the taking. You can have the dunya because it’s in your hand and not in your heart" Shaykh Hamza Yusuf.

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:06 AM (#54) User is offline   Fekay 

• Full Eclipse
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

don't ever marry a women who saves her own money but spends yours, they're dangerous...

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:34 AM (#55) User is offline   The-Mughal-Sister 

• Full Moon
  • View blog

View PostFekay, on 13 January 2012 - 12:06 AM, said:

don't ever marry a women who saves her own money but spends yours, they're dangerous...

Mon Fere, haven't you heard the female saying, 'Your money is mine and my money is mine'

Girls should recite this daily 5 times to get ahead in life.

Imam Ghazzali RA

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:39 AM (#56) User is online   Fatema-the-resplendent 

• Waxing Gibbous

View PostFekay, on 13 January 2012 - 12:06 AM, said:

Why is a woman like that such a threat?

Her money is hers, and she has a right on her husbands money since he is required to support her, she on the other hand is not.

-Daagh Dehlvi

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:41 AM (#57) User is offline   The-Mughal-Sister 

• Full Moon
  • View blog

View PostFatema-the-resplendent, on 13 January 2012 - 12:39 AM, said:

Her money is hers, and she has a right on her husbands money since he is required to support her, she on the other hand is not.

Sis we should be arrested for thinking the same and posting at the same time, I'm sure it's dangerous for the becharey brothers!

LOL!

Imam Ghazzali RA

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:47 AM (#58) User is offline   Know-the-Ledge 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

View PostFatema-the-resplendent, on 13 January 2012 - 12:39 AM, said:

Yes support her needs, not her nakhre. She has a fair right to support, not to have her Primark tab picked up lal

p.s the mystery of 'LAL' shall be unsheathed soon..stay tooned.

This post has been edited by Know-The-Ledge: 13 January 2012 - 12:54 AM

I.Will.Back

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:53 AM (#59) User is online   Fatema-the-resplendent 

• Waxing Gibbous

View PostKnow-The-Ledge, on 13 January 2012 - 12:47 AM, said:

Yes support her needs, not her nakhre. She has a fair right to support, not to have her Primark tab picked up lal

Kanjooce! That is the only thought came to my head.

There is nothing worse than someone controlling your finances and the speed of the cash-flow along with the money comes snide remarks!! ewww..I would rather not have such money.

Think of it from the female perspective, its hard to depend on your husband if you are not the type to ask for money, a lot of pride has to be swallowed.

TMS, What is going on? I don't believe in Telepathy but I'm there in your mind without trying. Are we like soul mates? Or grumpy feminist females getting peed off at the same things?? lol

This post has been edited by Fatema-the-resplendent: 13 January 2012 - 12:54 AM

-Daagh Dehlvi

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:57 AM (#60) User is offline   Fekay 

• Full Eclipse
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

nope, i'm afraid i have to disagree. a women who saves her own money but spends husbands is only after money and only cares for mony. say for example the husband has an accident and breaks his legs or something and NOT fit to bring home a good salary. will such women be willing to help out? NEVER, they just eat and forget and later tease the poor fella all his life of being incapable.

Anyway it's the 21th century with equal opportunities for everyone. it was different back in the dark ages; work was mostly hard labour ect... so women were incapable of work(mostly)... so why does a working the 21 century women have right over her husbands money whilst saving hers?

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services