Spirit Of Islam: Suryani Language Is First Language In The World. - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Like us on facebook!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Suryani Language Is First Language In The World.

Posted 30 December 2011 - 08:33 PM (#1) User is offline   Shaykh_Kahn 

• New Moon
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Suryani, which is spoken in the Celestial Spheres, is the language in which the Angels and God communicate (each other). Adam Safi-Allah spoke this language in the Paradise. Adam and Eve descended in the world, and settled in Arabia. Their children also spoke the same language. Because of their progeny spreading in the world, this language sprouted into Arabic, Persian, Latin, and into English. Thus, God was called by different Names in different languages. As Adam lived in Arabia, there are many words of Suryani language in Arabic. God addressed the Prophets, Adam as Adam Safi-Allah, Noah as Nuh Nabi-Allah, Abraham as Ibraheem Khalil-Allah, Moses as Musa Kalim-Allah, Jesus as I'sa Ruh-Allah, and Mohammed Rasul-Allah. These Kalima (the Mottos) in Suryani language were inscribed on ‘guarded Tablet’ before the Messengers came (in this world). This is why Prophet Mohammed said, “I was a Prophet even before I came into this world.”

There Are Very Few People In The Current World That Speak The Actual Language Suryani. Its Very Similar To Arabic And Ive Had The Privilage Of Meeting Auliya Allah In This Surrent Age Who Has Been Blessed With The Language. Suryani Language Has Been Spoken And Passed Down, And Later On People Have Developed Other Languages From It. All The Prophets And Some Auliya Have Been Taught Or Given The Blessings Of Knowing This Language.

Posted 31 December 2011 - 09:39 AM (#2) User is offline   Abdul09 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Shaykh_Kahn, on 30 December 2011 - 08:33 PM, said:

Suryani, which is spoken in the Celestial Spheres, is the language in which the Angels and God communicate (each other). Adam Safi-Allah spoke this language in the Paradise. Adam and Eve descended in the world, and settled in Arabia. Their children also spoke the same language. Because of their progeny spreading in the world, this language sprouted into Arabic, Persian, Latin, and into English. Thus, God was called by different Names in different languages. As Adam lived in Arabia, there are many words of Suryani language in Arabic. God addressed the Prophets, Adam as Adam Safi-Allah, Noah as Nuh Nabi-Allah, Abraham as Ibraheem Khalil-Allah, Moses as Musa Kalim-Allah, Jesus as I'sa Ruh-Allah, and Mohammed Rasul-Allah. These Kalima (the Mottos) in Suryani language were inscribed on ‘guarded Tablet’ before the Messengers came (in this world). This is why Prophet Mohammed said, “I was a Prophet even before I came into this world.”

There Are Very Few People In The Current World That Speak The Actual Language Suryani. Its Very Similar To Arabic And Ive Had The Privilage Of Meeting Auliya Allah In This Surrent Age Who Has Been Blessed With The Language. Suryani Language Has Been Spoken And Passed Down, And Later On People Have Developed Other Languages From It. All The Prophets And Some Auliya Have Been Taught Or Given The Blessings Of Knowing This Language.

Asalaam Alai Kum

Syriac was the dialect spoken by Hadrat ADAM A.S on earth, whereas Suryani is the heavenly dialect.
Ancient family of languages.
Syriac = Archaic = Hebrew = Aramiac = Modern Hebrew
Suryani = Nabataean = Quranic Arabic = Modern Arabic
Arabic & Hebrew are sister languages, source is ONE.
As for different languages on the earth.
When the waters receeded after the great flood (NUH A.S). Pairs where sent to different parts of the globe to populate in which different languages where inspired onto them.
Aulia ALLAH perfect and purify their hearts with ALLAH's attributes before a form of communication is granted to them. That form is only known to that Aulia and is different to each Aulia, similar to a pin number for a credit card if you like.

Wasalaam Alai Kum.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services