Spirit Of Islam: Dua For Success In Love Marriage - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Like us on facebook!

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dua For Success In Love Marriage the boy is not getting ready due to some confusions

Posted 31 December 2011 - 08:25 AM (#21) User is offline   parvin 

• New Moon
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

The-Mughal-Sister, on 29 December 2011 - 05:36 PM, said:

Asslamalikum Dear Sister

Firstly welcome to Yanabi.com. We hope your time at yanabi.com is insightful.

Your post is very vague it doesn't say anything about your relationship with this boy.
Are you married?
Engaged?

Praying to the Almighty for help and assistance is all well and good but remember God is not here for our whims and desires, God is worthy of worship we must remember that.

Marriage, love and boys isn't everything in life, think about yourself, what do you want to do in life? Make yourself a confident, intelligent person so you don't have to throw yourself at others feet to be noticed.

If he doesn't want to get married you cannot force him or make him. Move on.

If it's meant to happen it will.

Fi Amanillah.

walaikumasalam dear....
thanx for the warm welcome...on the site... Jazakallah....and about my relationship i am neither engaged to him nor married..... i just love him and he also loves me n i wish we will get married soon inshallah if Allah willls....Inshallah ... but because of few bad experiences in his family(i.e. brother's.. life) he doesnt want to marry its not like he doesnt want to marry me .. but he doesnot want to marry anyone as he is afraid that he may not give his time to his parents.. so he decided to be with his parents whole life without marrying anyone... he is in our family frnds circle... so its very difficult for me to move on as we will be coming face to face almost evryday......and i asked him only once for the our marriage.. so he gave me this answer.... and as i mentioned earlier that i di isteqara also so many times and Allhumdulillah i got the positive results.....so i thought isteqara is done only when we are confused and we ask ALLAH's help....and Allhumdulilllah i got positive in that... and as you told that Marriage.. Love and boys isnot evryhting in life that totally true and i totally agree with you... but at this stage of my life i may get married Inshallah.... soon so i prefer to get married to a person whom i know...evrything about his family... etc.... so thats why i asked you k cani read the wazeefa of dawood Alihislaam... inspite of this i read so many things Allhumdulillah not only for this but for evrything and the life hereafter Allhumdulillah and iam definatley not forcing that boy....and if i want also i cant and i wont be doing that iam just paraying to Allah... because we can only ask and beg Allah.. for anything n inshallah with his permission and with his will anything can happen in this world and hereafter.....Jazakallah for the support n help please dear remember me in ur paryers.... Jazakallah Khair

Regards
Parvin

Posted 31 December 2011 - 08:30 AM (#22) User is offline   parvin 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Shaykh_Kahn, on 29 December 2011 - 10:19 PM, said:

I dont understand what happended here? she has clearly stated both parents agreed with the marriage and both of them love each other but the boy isnt 100% confident about making the big step due to his brothers relationship having issues after marriage.

I gave her dua and wazeefa for recitation, now reading the posts as if someone has made unprovoked comments towards the sister.

May allah give hidayat.

3 Rules:

1. Read
2. Think
3. Comment

Ameen Summa Ameen
Jazakallah Khair..:)

Regards
Parvin Fatima

Posted 31 December 2011 - 08:46 AM (#23) User is offline   parvin 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Fatema-the-resplendent, on 30 December 2011 - 12:04 AM, said:

If he is so scared worrying for something which has no existence kind of shows the trust he has in you. It looks as if he is allowing his own weak nature to cause a rift in your relationship even before it has began. People who are so suspicious and weak in nature may cause further problems ahead for you. I want to know what kind of love is the one in which he is unwilling to get married due to someone else's bad experience?

I'm sorry to say this but the guy is not worth it. I don't believe in such love. Please sis move on.

Assalamualikum...

because of few bad experiences in his family(i.e. brother's.. life) he doesnt want to marry its not like he doesnt want to marry me .. but he doesnot want to marry anyone as he is afraid that he may not give his time to his parents.. so he decided to be with his parents whole life without marrying anyone... he is in our family frnds circle... so its very difficult for me to move on as we will be coming face to face almost evryday......and i asked him only once for the our marriage.. so he gave me this answer.... and as i mentioned earlier that i di isteqara also so many times and Allhumdulillah i got the positive results.....so i thought isteqara is done only when we are confused and we ask ALLAH's help....and Allhumdulilllah i got positive in that..please dont judge anyone its a humble request as you dont have any idea what my lifes journey is all about.. you dont know him so u can't say he is worth or not... i am ready to spend my life with him inshallah... an i know what type of person he is not ready its only because of some reasons that doens't mean that he is weak or about his trust in me or something....neways i just wanted to know that if i can read dau of Dawood Alaihisalaam .. as i dont know do i need permission ofor that.. please let me know.. i hope u will help me out of this.. Jazakallah n thanx for the suggestion.... take care Allah Hafiz

Regards
Parvin fatima

Posted 31 December 2011 - 08:49 AM (#24) User is offline   parvin 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Fekay, on 30 December 2011 - 07:56 PM, said:

I strongly disagree with above opinions - love perfectionists! You can't just tell someone to MOVE ON because their love doesn't add up laila majnoon standards... FEAR is natural; especally for someone who first hand witnessed his brother's complications! Girl likes boy, boy likes girl, parents agreed, it doesn't get better then this!

Sister, pull strings within the family and sort it out!

Assalamualikum dear.... thank you... jazakallah for the beautiful advice..... n thanx for supporting me... n i am trying my level best for this n hoping for the best to hapeen inshallah...please yo also remember me in your prayers.. jazakallah Khair..

Regards
parvin fatima

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:06 AM (#25) User is offline   Fluffy 

• New Moon
  • Pip

parvin, on 28 December 2011 - 04:39 PM, said:

The boy's elder brother's marriage happend to be very complicated and it ended up in court.So the boy is scared that the same thing will happen to him and so he is not getting ready to marry me saying that he is scared.His mother is ready and my parents are also ready.

i did isteqara and isteqara was also postive ALHAMDULILAH. The boy loves me but because of this thing he is very scared.
i am reading wazeefa and doing dua,prayers and all.
please help me what should i do to convince him.give me some wazeefa.

JAZAKALLAH

can i read the dua of DUROOD DAUD ALAIHI SALAM

'Allahumma layyin qalbi fulan binti fulan kama layyintil hadidi li sayyidina Da'ud alayhis 'salam'

do i need permission to read this..pls help.

salaam baji, could you tell me witch isteqara and wazeefa you are reading.. i really would like to know

hope to hear from you

allah hafiz

Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:46 PM (#26) User is offline   parvin 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Wailikumassalam dear AMC...
the isteqara is the same u have to pray 2rakat nafil n read isteqara dua at the end n should have neat clothes n neat bed.... n without talking to anyone u have to sleep ..n u search on google u will get theway to perform this n also the dua... Inshallah that will help un Wazeefa is the Dua of Dawood Alaihisalam.. n i got this here on Ya nabi.com n some people said that there is no need of permission for this n i have statrted this n this has changed my life a lot Allhumdulillah n i am so much satified with this..,n i read this 100 times a day Allhumdulillah.... see i have got this on this site....
Try to recite the following du'a at least 100 times a day:
'Allahumma layyin qalbi fulan binti fulan kama layyintil hadidi li sayyidina Da'ud alayhis 'salam'

Where it stated 'fulan ibn-e-fulan', you must say the name of the person involved, and her/his mothers name (for example if the boys' name is Saad and his mothers name is Asma, you will say "Saad ibn-e-Asma"... okey?..).
This wazifa is very effective, and melts hearts, just as lead was molten for the Prophet Da'ud
alayhis 'salam.

amc, on 18 February 2012 - 09:06 AM, said:

sorry for the late reply checked it 2day n when i saw this i replied ..... sorry k hope to hear form u again n Inshallah this will definately help...you Inshallah k take care Allah Hafiz
salaam baji, could you tell me witch isteqara and wazeefa you are reading.. i really would like to know

hope to hear from you

allah hafiz

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:03 PM (#27) User is offline   Fluffy 

• New Moon
  • Pip

parvin, on 28 February 2012 - 05:46 PM, said:

Wailikumassalam dear AMC...
the isteqara is the same u have to pray 2rakat nafil n read isteqara dua at the end n should have neat clothes n neat bed.... n without talking to anyone u have to sleep ..n u search on google u will get theway to perform this n also the dua... Inshallah that will help un Wazeefa is the Dua of Dawood Alaihisalam.. n i got this here on Ya nabi.com n some people said that there is no need of permission for this n i have statrted this n this has changed my life a lot Allhumdulillah n i am so much satified with this..,n i read this 100 times a day Allhumdulillah.... see i have got this on this site....
Try to recite the following du'a at least 100 times a day:

Where it stated 'fulan ibn-e-fulan', you must say the name of the person involved, and her/his mothers name (for example if the boys' name is Saad and his mothers name is Asma, you will say "Saad ibn-e-Asma"... okey?..).
This wazifa is very effective, and melts hearts, just as lead was molten for the Prophet Da'ud
alayhis 'salam.

salaam baji thank you alot :).. could you maybe tel me more about how this helped you and for how long you did what you have told me.. i would like to give you my e-mail so that we could talk more about this if you dnt mind..

i really hope to hear from you again soon

allah hafiz

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:16 PM (#28) User is offline   Aljannah 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Dhal meh kutch kala hai....

It's been quite a long time now hasn't it? Or do we believe haste is the devils handiwork? Idk..

Someone needs to talk to the lad.

No offence. Just looking at the from a different angle. Best of duas for you SIS.

Barakallah fee :)

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:38 PM (#29) User is offline   parvin 

• New Moon
  • Pip

w/salam dear....
my pleasure what i came to know just told u i got all this information on this site only n .....Allah should grant our wishes true soon inshallah n have faith evrything will be fine Inshallah....just let me know ur email id so that i can add u k take care Allah Hafiz

Fluffy, on 29 February 2012 - 03:03 PM, said:

salaam baji thank you alot :).. could you maybe tel me more about how this helped you and for how long you did what you have told me.. i would like to give you my e-mail so that we could talk more about this if you dnt mind..

i really hope to hear from you again soon

allah hafiz

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:01 AM (#30) User is offline   Fluffy 

• New Moon
  • Pip

parvin, on 03 March 2012 - 01:38 PM, said:

w/salam dear....
my pleasure what i came to know just told u i got all this information on this site only n .....Allah should grant our wishes true soon inshallah n have faith evrything will be fine Inshallah....just let me know ur email id so that i can add u k take care Allah Hafiz

Salaam baji i have send you my email id trough yr page.. If you havend received it please let me know..

Allah hafiz

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services