Spirit Of Islam: Dua For Success In Love Marriage - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Like us on facebook!

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dua For Success In Love Marriage the boy is not getting ready due to some confusions

Posted 28 December 2011 - 04:39 PM (#1) User is offline   parvin 

• New Moon
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

The boy's elder brother's marriage happend to be very complicated and it ended up in court.So the boy is scared that the same thing will happen to him and so he is not getting ready to marry me saying that he is scared.His mother is ready and my parents are also ready.

i did isteqara and isteqara was also postive ALHAMDULILAH. The boy loves me but because of this thing he is very scared.
i am reading wazeefa and doing dua,prayers and all.
please help me what should i do to convince him.give me some wazeefa.

JAZAKALLAH

can i read the dua of DUROOD DAUD ALAIHI SALAM

'Allahumma layyin qalbi fulan binti fulan kama layyintil hadidi li sayyidina Da'ud alayhis 'salam'

do i need permission to read this..pls help.

Posted 29 December 2011 - 01:21 PM (#2) User is offline   parvin 

• New Moon
  • Pip

View Postparvin, on 28 December 2011 - 04:39 PM, said:

The boy's elder brother's marriage happend to be very complicated and it ended up in court.So the boy is scared that the same thing will happen to him and so he is not getting ready to marry me saying that he is scared.His mother is ready and my parents are also ready.

i did isteqara and isteqara was also postive ALHAMDULILAH. The boy loves me but because of this thing he is very scared.

JAZAKALLAH

'Allahumma layyin qalbi fulan binti fulan kama layyintil hadidi li sayyidina Da'ud alayhis 'salam'

Assalamualikum....
i am eagerly waiting for ur reply regarding my problem ... please reply soon...
Jazakallah Khair

Posted 29 December 2011 - 02:32 PM (#3) User is offline   Gangohi-Ka-Dushman 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Member

Baji Parvin, First of all, Welcome to Yanabi.com Family :) I hope you will enjoy your stay.

Please be patient, someone will answer your post. Sorry, I dont know so much about these things so I cant help you :( We have some users full of knowledge and they will solve your problem in just few seconds, like Baji Fatima, Desrt sheikh and Baji The Mughal Sister :) I hope they will pay some attention to your post :)

All I can say, just keep doing dua and ask ALLAH to help you through this problem. But remember, All couples are made by ALLAH, and he knows best who will be our life partner, sometime we think something else but ALLAH has decided something else. All we can do, is pray to holy GOD and try our best and leave the rest to ALLAH. He knows best what is best for us and what is bad for us. :) We should always be thankful to ALLAH :)

We Yanabi.com family pray for you, that ALLAH help you and make you happy all your life. amen :)

Ya Ali Madad!

Posted 29 December 2011 - 03:28 PM (#4) User is offline   Shaykh_Kahn 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Asalam Alaykum,

If this is the case i suggest making khatam shareef at home doing some recitations of durood tanjeen 333 times along with surah yasin, surah rahman. After done make dua and ask for help and guidance for the marriage. Also to know if ones dua has been accepted do place sugar in bowl and cover it during the khatam shareef, once all done and dua is done uncover the bowl inshallah you will see name of the prophet or name of allah subhantallah.

Also this is wazeefa you should do and i will give permission for it, inshallah everything will workout in best interest.
If one wants to marry with ones own choice.
After salat Isha reciting his Wazeefa 500 times for 21 days keeping the intention in ones heart will inshalla enable one to get married at his/hers choice.
BISMILLAH IRAHMANIRAHEEM
AGHISNI AGHISNI AGHISNI YA MOGHEESO
Remember to recite Darood Shareef 5 times before and after the Wazeefa.

Posted 29 December 2011 - 05:29 PM (#5) User is offline   The-Mughal-Sister 

• Full Moon
  • View blog
  • Group: Moderators

View PostGhulaam-e-Naqshband, on 29 December 2011 - 02:33 PM, said:

Do you not have any sharam at all. What is happening to the younger generation of today? Why do they think it is alright to do such stupid things?

May Allah give you and people like you hidaayat.

Your post was not deleted brother, if it was you would have been informed.

I wished to ask you, rather than judging, pointing fingers and accusing one of stupidity and shamelessness, maybe YOU can give advice, help and support to new users on the site as you are a veteran on this forum.

I thought Muslims would help the other rather than point fingers and mock, what a sad time we live in when the older generation cannot guide the younger generation.

“Your knowledge must improve your heart, and purge your ego.”

Imam Ghazzali RA

Posted 29 December 2011 - 05:36 PM (#6) User is offline   The-Mughal-Sister 

• Full Moon
  • View blog

View Postparvin, on 28 December 2011 - 04:39 PM, said:

JAZAKALLAH

Asslamalikum Dear Sister

Firstly welcome to Yanabi.com. We hope your time at yanabi.com is insightful.

Your post is very vague it doesn't say anything about your relationship with this boy.
Are you married?
Engaged?

Praying to the Almighty for help and assistance is all well and good but remember God is not here for our whims and desires, God is worthy of worship we must remember that.

Marriage, love and boys isn't everything in life, think about yourself, what do you want to do in life? Make yourself a confident, intelligent person so you don't have to throw yourself at others feet to be noticed.

If he doesn't want to get married you cannot force him or make him. Move on.

If it's meant to happen it will.

Fi Amanillah.

This post has been edited by The-Mughal-Sister: 29 December 2011 - 05:37 PM

“Your knowledge must improve your heart, and purge your ego.”

Imam Ghazzali RA

Posted 29 December 2011 - 08:12 PM (#7) User is offline   Ghulaam-e-Naqshband 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

MOD EDIT
What's done is done, nothing we can do about that. So, either advise with sound wisdom or keep your mouth shut. Anymore outbursts and I'll make you regret it.

She hasn't even said anything for you to get overexcited about, so why the ranting and raving?

TMS delete such posts in future and PM a warning. You do not need to offer an explanation when it comes to moderating posts full of harassment. This is totally unacceptable behavior and will not be tolerated.

YC

This post has been edited by YaNabi-Chemist: 29 December 2011 - 09:10 PM

Bedam yahin to paanch hain maqsoode kayenaat ......... Khairun Nisa, Hussain o Hasan, Mustafa, Ali

Kheera Na Kar Saka Mujhe Jalwa-E-Danish-E-Farang......Surma Hai Meri Aankh Ka Khak-E-Madina-O-Najaf.

Naseer Hum mein tho apnosi koi baat nahin......... Karam Hai unka jo Apna banaye baytte hain

Posted 29 December 2011 - 10:19 PM (#8) User is offline   Shaykh_Kahn 

• New Moon
  • Pip

I dont understand what happended here? she has clearly stated both parents agreed with the marriage and both of them love each other but the boy isnt 100% confident about making the big step due to his brothers relationship having issues after marriage.

I gave her dua and wazeefa for recitation, now reading the posts as if someone has made unprovoked comments towards the sister.

May allah give hidayat.

3 Rules:

1. Read
2. Think
3. Comment

Posted 29 December 2011 - 10:22 PM (#9) User is offline   Sunni-Police 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

The brother might have had too many chillis in his food tonight... At least we got a mod who is doing the policing.... Akhi you need to be a bit articulate in your response and mindful of other people's situation, not everyone is perfect.

@Parvin, I make dua Allah swt makes it easy for you in this situation. The best thing you could do is approach a scholar unless someone on this forum can provide an answer to your problem/situation.

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:04 AM (#10) User is offline   Fatema-the-resplendent 

• Waxing Gibbous

If he is so scared worrying for something which has no existence kind of shows the trust he has in you. It looks as if he is allowing his own weak nature to cause a rift in your relationship even before it has began. People who are so suspicious and weak in nature may cause further problems ahead for you. I want to know what kind of love is the one in which he is unwilling to get married due to someone else's bad experience?

I'm sorry to say this but the guy is not worth it. I don't believe in such love. Please sis move on.

This post has been edited by Fatema-the-resplendent: 30 December 2011 - 12:04 AM

...And my mercy embraces all things.

(Surah al araf, Quran)

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:34 AM (#11) User is offline   Luhif 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

I have posted this lecture in a new topic. very good lecture y Sister Yasmin Mogahed, Please listen.

http://olrserenity.p...et-what-i-want/
"And that is the secret of this world. If you remove love of dunya from your heart, the dunya is yours for the taking. You can have the dunya because it’s in your hand and not in your heart" Shaykh Hamza Yusuf.

Posted 30 December 2011 - 02:35 PM (#12) User is offline   Gangohi-Ka-Dushman 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Member

View PostFatema-the-resplendent, on 30 December 2011 - 12:04 AM, said:

If he is so scared worrying for something which has no existence kind of shows the trust he has in you. It looks as if he is allowing his own weak nature to cause a rift in your relationship even before it has began. People who are so suspicious and weak in nature may cause further problems ahead for you. I want to know what kind of love is the one in which he is unwilling to get married due to someone else's bad experience?

I'm sorry to say this but the guy is not worth it. I don't believe in such love. Please sis move on.

What a wonderful reply, Baji Fatema :) You just took words of my heart :) Your post is the answer of the topic B) Brillian post as usual!

Case closed! :D

Ya Ali Madad!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 07:56 PM (#13) User is offline   Fekay 

• Full Eclipse
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

I strongly disagree with above opinions - love perfectionists! You can't just tell someone to MOVE ON because their love doesn't add up laila majnoon standards... FEAR is natural; especally for someone who first hand witnessed his brother's complications! Girl likes boy, boy likes girl, parents agreed, it doesn't get better then this!

Sister, pull strings within the family and sort it out!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 08:33 PM (#14) User is offline   Shaykh_Kahn 

• New Moon
  • Pip

View PostFekay, on 30 December 2011 - 07:56 PM, said:

I strongly disagree with above opinions - love perfectionists! You can't just tell someone to MOVE ON because their love doesn't add up laila majnoon standards... FEAR is natural; especally for someone who first hand witnessed his brother's complications! Girl likes boy, boy likes girl, parents agreed, it doesn't get better then this!

Sister, pull strings within the family and sort it out!

Strongly agree with you thats why i said read, think, then answer people just jump the guns and make own assumptions up, no wonder the muslims are so divided.

Posted 30 December 2011 - 10:57 PM (#15) User is offline   Fatema-the-resplendent 

• Waxing Gibbous

I am trying to save the poor girl heartache; it isn't jumping the gun its called discarding what is bad for you.

I just don't think I could marry a guy who professes to love me yet does not want to marry me because his brothers wife (or whoever) did a bad thing to her husband! Please brothers be kind, give the woman in question a genuinely caring advice. Weak men can cause many problems in a marriage for the woman. And trust is an absolute must in a relationship, not marrying someone out of fear or whatever is plain rejection. A woman or man can not maintain self respect after chasing a person who does not want to marry over a silly reason. The silly reason therefore is not the reason for not marrying but rahter the weakness of nature. A poor destitute masculine man is better than a rich, arrogant weak man.

But that is my opinion, everyone is entitled to theirs. Thanks Br GKD, but I honestly meant what I said.

...And my mercy embraces all things.

(Surah al araf, Quran)

Posted 31 December 2011 - 05:08 AM (#16) User is offline   parvin 

• New Moon
  • Pip

View PostGangohi-Ka-Dushman, on 29 December 2011 - 02:32 PM, said:

Baji Parvin, First of all, Welcome to Yanabi.com Family :) I hope you will enjoy your stay.

Please be patient, someone will answer your post. Sorry, I dont know so much about these things so I cant help you :( We have some users full of knowledge and they will solve your problem in just few seconds, like Baji Fatima, Desrt sheikh and Baji The Mughal Sister :) I hope they will pay some attention to your post :)

All I can say, just keep doing dua and ask ALLAH to help you through this problem. But remember, All couples are made by ALLAH, and he knows best who will be our life partner, sometime we think something else but ALLAH has decided something else. All we can do, is pray to holy GOD and try our best and leave the rest to ALLAH. He knows best what is best for us and what is bad for us. :) We should always be thankful to ALLAH :)

We Yanabi.com family pray for you, that ALLAH help you and make you happy all your life. amen :)

Ya Ali Madad!

Assalamaulaikum...
Thanx for the warm welcome...n i am sincerely parying to Allah to help me ....Thanx for the your support dear.... jazakallah n please do remember me in ur prayers .

Jazakallah Khair

Regards
Parvin

Posted 31 December 2011 - 05:19 AM (#17) User is offline   parvin 

• New Moon
  • Pip

View PostShaykh_Kahn, on 29 December 2011 - 03:28 PM, said:

Asalam Alaykum,

If this is the case i suggest making khatam shareef at home doing some recitations of durood tanjeen 333 times along with surah yasin, surah rahman. After done make dua and ask for help and guidance for the marriage. Also to know if ones dua has been accepted do place sugar in bowl and cover it during the khatam shareef, once all done and dua is done uncover the bowl inshallah you will see name of the prophet or name of allah subhantallah.

Also this is wazeefa you should do and i will give permission for it, inshallah everything will workout in best interest.
If one wants to marry with ones own choice.
After salat Isha reciting his Wazeefa 500 times for 21 days keeping the intention in ones heart will inshalla enable one to get married at his/hers choice.
BISMILLAH IRAHMANIRAHEEM
AGHISNI AGHISNI AGHISNI YA MOGHEESO
Remember to recite Darood Shareef 5 times before and after the Wazeefa.

Walaikumassalam....
Thanx for your so much support and wonderful reply dear.....i will definetely try to make a Khatam Shareef at home as soon as possible....Inshallah.... and as of now i have started the wazifa u have given me and i would like to ask can i start the reading the DUa of Dawood Alaihissallam... please let me know .... Allhumdulillah... please remember me in your prayers.. may Allah grant all ur wishes true... Ameen Thanx for the wonderful help... JAZAKALLAH....k take care Allah Hafiz

Regards
Parvin

Posted 31 December 2011 - 05:20 AM (#18) User is offline   parvin 

• New Moon
  • Pip

View Postparvin, on 31 December 2011 - 05:19 AM, said:

Walaikumassalam....
Thanx for your so much support and wonderful reply dear.....i will definetely try to make a Khatam Shareef at home as soon as possible....Inshallah.... and as of now i have started the wazifa u have given me and i would like to ask can i start the reading the DUa of Dawood Alaihissallam... please let me know .... Allhumdulillah... please remember me in your prayers.. may Allah grant all ur wishes true... Ameen Thanx for the wonderful help... JAZAKALLAH....k take care Allah Hafiz

Regards
Parvin

May Allah reward you and the Ummah plenty of good in this world and hereafter :-) . Ameen :)

Posted 31 December 2011 - 05:34 AM (#19) User is offline   parvin 

• New Moon
  • Pip

View PostThe-Mughal-Sister, on 29 December 2011 - 05:29 PM, said:

Your post was not deleted brother, if it was you would have been informed.

I wished to ask you, rather than judging, pointing fingers and accusing one of stupidity and shamelessness, maybe YOU can give advice, help and support to new users on the site as you are a veteran on this forum.

I thought Muslims would help the other rather than point fingers and mock, what a sad time we live in when the older generation cannot guide the younger generation.

dear Ghulaam-e-Naqshband....

Assalamualikum.....
i totally diagree with u and i request you to not to tell anything if u dont know the entire thing n please dont judge the person because you dont know what ther are going through and its a humble request to you not to telll these things like this if you cant help or sort out or decrease others problem so atleast please dont increase their problem.... please<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">
Regards
parvin

Posted 31 December 2011 - 05:38 AM (#20) User is offline   parvin 

• New Moon
  • Pip

View PostSunni-Police, on 29 December 2011 - 10:22 PM, said:

The brother might have had too many chillis in his food tonight... At least we got a mod who is doing the policing.... Akhi you need to be a bit articulate in your response and mindful of other people's situation, not everyone is perfect.

@Parvin, I make dua Allah swt makes it easy for you in this situation. The best thing you could do is approach a scholar unless someone on this forum can provide an answer to your problem/situation.

Assalamualikum....
Jazakallah for praying for me dear.. i got so much support n positive help from so many people ....Allhumdulillah ... thanx for your concern ...please you also remember me in you prayers... Jazakallah...May Allah reward you and the Ummah plenty of good in this world and hereafter :-) . Ameen :) take care Allah Hafiz

Regards
Parvin

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services