Spirit Of Islam: Meeting Between Syed Mufakkir E Islam And Professor Tahir Ul Qadri - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Like us on facebook!

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Meeting Between Syed Mufakkir E Islam And Professor Tahir Ul Qadri

Posted 06 September 2011 - 01:42 AM (#81) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

View PostThe-Mughal-Sister, on 05 September 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

Mod Notice:

Brothers and sisters, Ladies and Germs please stick to forum decorum, you know what I am renowned for; locking topics that are going nowhere only pointless arguing.

If you don't like each others posts, just ignore them, move on!

Cheerio! ;)

sis tms when did you take up cricket? because the pak womens team have just got a hammering in the windies and "ladies and Germs" was a shoaib akhtar bouncer heading straight towards the throat if ever! The great man himself would be proud! if kamran akmal was here apart from dropping clangers, which many of us are guilty of (not looking at myself - honest) he'd be shouting well done shaybi - in the irritating manner only he can! :D
my brothers are those who will believe in me, without having seen me.” [Ahmad, Musnad]

Jaag Muslmaan Jaag Muslmaan ... kitna naacho gai ghairon ki dhun par?Jis ummat mein rab ne sher paida kiye aaj wohi gheedar ka libaas apna muqaddar samjh bethi

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:07 AM (#82) User is offline   hafiz-qadri 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

View Postpiara-madinah, on 05 September 2011 - 07:22 PM, said:

I didnt ask what are there plans etc all scholers got the same programmes nothing new and if one person is a pir and ahlesunnat scholer when you discuss such meetings etc or when you claim they doing work for ahlesunnat no doubt they are doing but you forget when you talk or write you only see the pir in it and stop seeing that he is a scholer and all public can ask questions or can ask what is the meeting about .

he is mufakir e islam and who gave this title all ahlesunnat not only mureeds so you better think when you start insulting others .

for me all ahlesunnat scholers are same .

So it's perfectly fine for you to insult and slander all and every Ulema but it's a Sin to question you and your motives.
Mughal Mister,Thank you for the Germs remark.
Haq Ali Ali Ali Moula Ali Ali Ali

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:38 AM (#83) User is offline   objective-enquirer 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • Group: Moderators

it is not such a big deal. Two renowned Ulama in their own right met and exchanged views face to face with an understanding to meet in future to serve Islam and ahlesunna. the point is that they met. other Ulama can also meet if they like, there is no ban on anyone. dr. tahir al-qadri sahib's students and followers expressed a desire to have the meeting and Mufakir al-Islam demonstrated that he will not turn anyone down for the sake of the Deen. Congartulations to both sides for making the effort towards unity. Mufaikr e Islam is 75 years old and by far the most senior aalim in the UK so other ulama & Pirs who younger than him in age, should also follow the Islamic ideals of younger people asking the elders and I am 100% sure that mufakir e Islam for the sake of the deen would meet them like he met dr. tahir al-qadri sb though they differences in the past. Having differences is not a barrier to working for Islam. only zealots would make a mountain out of a molehill. for example, we know that pir syed nasser al-din® went to shia imam bargah and spoke about tafzil of Imam Ali and disparaged hz muawiya ibn abi sufyan there yet we have on daily basis his bayans and recorded requests for donating for noor tv or maulana irfan shah sb wrote a preface of commedation for pir naseer sb's posthumous book.

all this begs the question, imagine if mufakir e Islam went to shia imambargah and declared tafzil of ali and disparaged hz muawiya in front of excited shia crowd...what would have happened then? the mulla would have field day from east to west. but we see that there is abolsutely no reaction but rather an endorsement of pir naseer al-din®....this begs the question: is there politics involved here???

anyway, I know for sure that regardless, if any of the ulama or pirs were to express a desire to meet mufakir e Islam face to face he will never turn it down. actaully, there is a n aalim in the UK who called him on his stance on ijma and jamhur so mufakir e Islam invited him on dinner and then sat down for hours to explain from books what his stance was. and guess what...the maulana went happily and convinced though he borugh with him a bundle of books and questions.
Eyesight is useless if the insight is blind

Posted 06 September 2011 - 03:55 PM (#84) User is offline   The-Mughal-Sister 

• Full Moon
  • View blog

View Posthafiz-qadri, on 06 September 2011 - 11:07 AM, said:

So it's perfectly fine for you to insult and slander all and every Ulema but it's a Sin to question you and your motives.
Mughal Mister,Thank you for the Germs remark.

Eh? What? When? Where?
:blink:
I dunno where I picked up this 'ladies and germs' but it was mere tongue in cheek, what's the politics behind it, do enlighten me brothers.

“Your knowledge must improve your heart, and purge your ego.”

Imam Ghazzali RA

Posted 06 September 2011 - 04:18 PM (#85) User is offline   piara-madinah 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

View Postobjective-enquirer, on 06 September 2011 - 11:38 AM, said:

it is not such a big deal. Two renowned Ulama in their own right met and exchanged views face to face with an understanding to meet in future to serve Islam and ahlesunna. the point is that they met. other Ulama can also meet if they like, there is no ban on anyone. dr. tahir al-qadri sahib's students and followers expressed a desire to have the meeting and Mufakir al-Islam demonstrated that he will not turn anyone down for the sake of the Deen. Congartulations to both sides for making the effort towards unity. Mufaikr e Islam is 75 years old and by far the most senior aalim in the UK so other ulama & Pirs who younger than him in age, should also follow the Islamic ideals of younger people asking the elders and I am 100% sure that mufakir e Islam for the sake of the deen would meet them like he met dr. tahir al-qadri sb though they differences in the past. Having differences is not a barrier to working for Islam. only zealots would make a mountain out of a molehill. for example, we know that pir syed nasser al-din® went to shia imam bargah and spoke about tafzil of Imam Ali and disparaged hz muawiya ibn abi sufyan there yet we have on daily basis his bayans and recorded requests for donating for noor tv or maulana irfan shah sb wrote a preface of commedation for pir naseer sb's posthumous book.

all this begs the question, imagine if mufakir e Islam went to shia imambargah and declared tafzil of ali and disparaged hz muawiya in front of excited shia crowd...what would have happened then? the mulla would have field day from east to west. but we see that there is abolsutely no reaction but rather an endorsement of pir naseer al-din®....this begs the question: is there politics involved here???

anyway, I know for sure that regardless, if any of the ulama or pirs were to express a desire to meet mufakir e Islam face to face he will never turn it down. actaully, there is a n aalim in the UK who called him on his stance on ijma and jamhur so mufakir e Islam invited him on dinner and then sat down for hours to explain from books what his stance was. and guess what...the maulana went happily and convinced though he borugh with him a bundle of books and questions.

age never count in scholers to count who is bigger in ilam its the knowledge .

This topic is about the two scholers meetings not about the irfan shah or pir naseer if you not happy start another thread on them issues and people will reply in detail.

and if you got issues about noor tv or there donations etc contact them direct .

Posted 07 September 2011 - 12:17 PM (#86) User is offline   hereandthere 

• New Moon
  • Pip

View PostNaeemia, on 03 September 2011 - 08:18 AM, said:

One event in a million. And that speech again would be in praise of Shaikh ul Islam. Brother I am talking about a proper lecture. got me ?
I accept Shaikh ul Islam has good deliverance, but now it is Mufakkir e Islam who has more depth in uloom, age, nasab, hasab etc
Mufti Rafiq Hassani called up Shaikh ul Islam that do not read arabic text on TV, you make mistakes. Next day, Mufti Sahab was dislodged from Rehmania Musjid Karachi.
So, the friendship has to be on level terms.

fear of another "Shaykhul Islam" emerging? and then maybe a ilmi comparison!! God Forbid
کتابِ فطرت کے سرِ ورق پہ
جو نامِ احمد نہ ہوتا
نقشِ ہستی اُبھر نہ سکتا
وجود لہو و قلم نہ ہوتا
تیرے غلاموں میں بھی
نمایاں جو تیرا عکسِ کرم نہ ہوتا
زمیں نہ ہوتی، فلک نہ ہوتا
عرب نہ ہوتا، عجم نہ ہوتا

Posted 07 September 2011 - 12:29 PM (#87) User is offline   hereandthere 

• New Moon
  • Pip

View PostNaeemia, on 04 September 2011 - 07:05 PM, said:

Just as I said, that politics has greater part in any big move. The press release of Jang has got not only bias content but also blunt lies. People who actually were there at the conference and those who know the inner version can smell the clever politics.
This unity stunt has happened with many ulema in the past, in the end they end up sitting in a VIP bench listening to the speeches of Shaikh ul ISlam ! This is the reality.

Mufakkir e Islam has got knowledge, nasab, hasab and age but he is not at all familiar with the wordly games and he does not have mass exposure. In a closed room he was praised and esteemed at the highest level which was not allowed to be videoed. But on the greater stage of Wembley, when mass pubic would view, it would be Shaikh ul Islam giving a grand lecture with Pir Abdul Qadir Shah sitting on the right VIP bench listening the Imam of this time !
That is how it happens. Shaikh ul Islam while giving his lectures also mentions or praises other Ulema in his gathering, indirectly meaning " Yes he is too big" but I am even bigger !

I was also told that Mufakkir e ISlam was told that he would be given equivalent time as Shaikh of Al Azhar. No no ! He should be given equivalent or greater time then Shaikh ul Islam !

Minhaj ul Quran no doubt has huge money and resources. Shaikh ul Islam does not need Markazi Jamaat Ahle Sunnah or Mufakkir e Islam. All they need is an image/video of Pir Sahab being an audience of a lecture delivered by Mufakkir e Islam. Job Done !

Again Mufakkir e Islam should not go to Wembley, unless he is invited as the main orator. That will show how much heart they have ! And yes we dont play politics and games.

Again the Press release is just pathetic ! Many people would not like this message. But this is what it is ! People who belong to Pir Syed Abdul Qadir Jilani, save this message, it will be proven. The Jang press release is one evidence even for a layman.

Minhaj and drTQ are still obssessed in their reactions to the takfir of the brelvi's by over glorifying dr TQ. Naeema got it right.
کتابِ فطرت کے سرِ ورق پہ
جو نامِ احمد نہ ہوتا
نقشِ ہستی اُبھر نہ سکتا
وجود لہو و قلم نہ ہوتا
تیرے غلاموں میں بھی
عرب نہ ہوتا، عجم نہ ہوتا

Posted 07 September 2011 - 12:33 PM (#88) User is offline   hereandthere 

• New Moon
  • Pip

View Postumarfarooqislam, on 05 September 2011 - 03:11 AM, said:

Why have you taken being called a brelvi an insult?

barelvis have become a serperarte sect becuase of there blind takfir without any discrimination of good and bad.
they do blind takfir . and any one who differes with ala hazrat , barelvis throw him not only from sunniat but also from islam.
so we are not barelvies. and avoid calling other sunnies as barelvies. really indeed these days calling some one sunni as barelvi has become insult

What u talkin about? Brelvi's have emerged to be the most RADICAL sect under the umbrella of Islam ever. They have surpassed Wahhabi's by light years by now. Just listen to their chiefs/leaders speeches, and read their forums. Nothing is more hateful under the sky in this world today.
کتابِ فطرت کے سرِ ورق پہ
جو نامِ احمد نہ ہوتا
نقشِ ہستی اُبھر نہ سکتا
وجود لہو و قلم نہ ہوتا
تیرے غلاموں میں بھی
عرب نہ ہوتا، عجم نہ ہوتا

Posted 07 September 2011 - 05:52 PM (#89) User is offline   shaheensa 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip
  • View blog

View PostGhulaam-e-Naqshband, on 07 September 2011 - 03:08 PM, said:

Just look at the hatred being spewed by a sheep ^^^^. When their pir is against some one, they have a field day in abusing and criticising that person (evident from past posts on this very site), then when they see an opportunity come by, they jump on for a free ride, as they lack support from majority of the Muslims in their silly disputes with other people who lack credibility. Then sheep's like hafiz qadri start praising the very same person as their pir has given them permission to do so. They are brainwashed to such an extent that they lack the ability to make up their own minds. Shaykh al Islam is the very same person he was 10 years back, difference is that Irfan Shah was not openly against them then and so the Abdul Qadir Sahibs crew could find no common ground with him. Now what do we have, "miti pao thay saare bhai bhai".

Coming to you and your fellows labelling the Ahle Sunnat wal Jamaat UK as "Birmingham crew Maulvis" from here we can see the plain hatred that you have for Ulema e Ahle Sunnah. There is so much I can say about the maulvis in the pindi camp, but why waste my time on this. You and your fellows are only good at character assassinations and digging dirt about people, that is all that you guys are good for. Is there a Sunni group that you guys have not abused or had a dispute with in this country?

What about your own hatred? Two scholars met in spite of their differences and want to work together for the deen of Allah. What is wrong with that? Ask yourself why you are so upset? You might find the reason for your anger to be within yourself.

Shahid Shaheen

Posted 07 September 2011 - 06:01 PM (#90) User is offline   piara-madinah 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

View Postshaheensa, on 07 September 2011 - 05:52 PM, said:

What about your own hatred? Two scholars met in spite of their differences and want to work together for the deen of Allah. What is wrong with that? Ask yourself why you are so upset? You might find the reason for your anger to be within yourself.

Shahid Shaheen

future will tell you the result who is working for deen of Allah and if they unite for work for deen of Allah , what they doing now are they not working for deen of Allah what is the difference then.

Posted 07 September 2011 - 06:13 PM (#91) User is offline   shaheensa 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip
  • View blog

[quote name='piara-madinah' timestamp='1315325902' post='430457']
age never count in scholers to count who is bigger in ilam its the knowledge .

If the question is of knowledge then those who can not construct a sentence properly should avoid commenting on the knowledge of Islamic scholars, especially about the two scholars under discussion as they are among the top scholars of ahl Sunnah wal Jamah and none of the active participants at this site have a level of knowledge comparable to them. On the other hand, age is a factor in the Islamic morals and youngsters are required to respect elders, irrespective of their knowledge.

Shahid Shaheen

Posted 07 September 2011 - 08:31 PM (#92) User is offline   Fatema-the-resplendent 

• Waxing Gibbous

@Piarah Madiinah

It is important to speak with a little respect, it isn't wise to bite off more than one can chew. It is important to respect an opinion and respecting a persons age is part of islamic eitquette hence why parents and elder siblings have more so. It is also not necessary to have an opinion on everything although having an opinion is your right.

Lutf-e-mai tujh se kya kahu’n zahid
Haae kambakht tu ne pi hi nahi’n
-Daagh Dehlvi

Posted 07 September 2011 - 08:43 PM (#93) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

View PostFatema-the-resplendent, on 07 September 2011 - 08:31 PM, said:

@Piarah Madiinah

It is important to speak with a little respect, it isn't wise to bite off more than one can chew. It is important to respect an opinion and respecting a persons age is part of islamic eitquette hence why parents and elder siblings have more so. It is also not necessary to have an opinion on everything although having an opinion is your right.

B)
my brothers are those who will believe in me, without having seen me.” [Ahmad, Musnad]

Jaag Muslmaan Jaag Muslmaan ... kitna naacho gai ghairon ki dhun par?Jis ummat mein rab ne sher paida kiye aaj wohi gheedar ka libaas apna muqaddar samjh bethi

Posted 07 September 2011 - 08:45 PM (#94) User is offline   piara-madinah 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

View PostFatema-the-resplendent, on 07 September 2011 - 08:31 PM, said:

@Piarah Madiinah

I didnt say anything wrong if you comparing uk as well there are many old scholers who may be more older than him and when we talk about scholers then talk only about scholers but when we mix them pir murshid and scholers then we only want our pirs bigger than other scholers if them scholers big as well and we close our eyes .

if people got big heart then they can say few good words about dr Tahir as well but most are angry here only arguing the same they were doing from months that there pir is bigger than others etc .

Posted 07 September 2011 - 09:08 PM (#95) User is offline   Fatema-the-resplendent 

• Waxing Gibbous

View Postpiara-madinah, on 07 September 2011 - 08:45 PM, said:

I didnt say anything wrong if you comparing uk as well there are many old scholers who may be more older than him and when we talk about scholers then talk only about scholers but when we mix them pir murshid and scholers then we only want our pirs bigger than other scholers if them scholers big as well and we close our eyes .

if people got big heart then they can say few good words about dr Tahir as well but most are angry here only arguing the same they were doing from months that there pir is bigger than others etc .

Why do you have to have an answer for everything Sister? sometimes any of us can be wrong and it is ok to be wrong and admit it. End it there otherwise it escalates, only carry on a point IF it is something you believe in passionately and is a big issue otherwise just LET IT GO.

P.S this is not an invitation for a reply, lol.

-Daagh Dehlvi

Posted 07 September 2011 - 09:19 PM (#96) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

View PostFatema-the-resplendent, on 07 September 2011 - 09:08 PM, said:

Why do you have to have an answer for everything Sister? sometimes any of us can be wrong and it is ok to be wrong and admit it. End it there otherwise it escalates, only carry on a point IF it is something you believe in passionately and is a big issue otherwise just LET IT GO.

P.S this is not an invitation for a reply, lol.

its a bit harsh sis ftr. sis pm speaks from the heart for which she receives a lot of ridicule from the brothers mostly because they dont understand urdu! Let her have her say she is a one woman army!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 09:32 PM (#97) User is offline   The-Mughal-Sister 

• Full Moon
  • View blog

View PostMudassar-Rana, on 07 September 2011 - 09:19 PM, said:

its a bit harsh sis ftr. sis pm speaks from the heart for which she receives a lot of ridicule from the brothers mostly because they dont understand urdu! Let her have her say she is a one woman army!

One doesn't need to post repeatedly to get a message across, the less spoken with wisdom, hikmah, and knowledge is more than enough to get the message across the rest is noise pollution, or in this case, excess typing.

“Your knowledge must improve your heart, and purge your ego.”

Imam Ghazzali RA

Posted 07 September 2011 - 10:41 PM (#98) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

View PostThe-Mughal-Sister, on 07 September 2011 - 09:32 PM, said:

One doesn't need to post repeatedly to get a message across, the less spoken with wisdom, hikmah, and knowledge is more than enough to get the message across the rest is noise pollution, or in this case, excess typing.

beyshak - i dont disagree - but these are personal and subjective judgements. you guys may think that its too much she obviously doesnt.Especially as many brothers ridicule her so naturally she feels compelled to add her reply. Reality of forums is that is we all wrote less there wouldnt be much of a forum! it is the dynamic aspect of thinking on your feet and thinking aloud that attracts people. Yes we all make mistakes and that adds the fun element. if we had a person to go through all our posts it would not be hard to find so much contradictions in what we are writing now and what we have written in the past. Hence wisdom, hikmah are qualities that we yearn forand aspire to and certainly dont exhibit (in the most) - first and foremost myself.

It would be to the detriment of the forum if you lost people like sis pm - and i say this as someone who has had my fair share of disagreements with her. Especially on the capital letter A!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 10:59 PM (#99) User is offline   Fatema-the-resplendent 

• Waxing Gibbous

Let us not make this topic an issue about Piarah Madinahs personality traits, it is certainly NOT about that. Br Rana let us not turn this into that. No one is condemning the right to a view here, just holding back in bluntness which can interpreted as rudeness and excessiveness which can interpreted as lack of substance.

Let us not talk on this matter anymore. I like PM she is a valued member and I am not attacking her, God I hate it when intentions are twisted!

-Daagh Dehlvi

Posted 07 September 2011 - 11:04 PM (#100) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

View PostFatema-the-resplendent, on 07 September 2011 - 10:59 PM, said:

Let us not make this topic an issue about Piarah Madinahs personality traits, it is certainly NOT about that. Br Rana let us not turn this into that. No one is condemning the right to a view here, just holding back in bluntness which can interpreted as rudeness and excessiveness which can interpreted as lack of substance.

Let us not talk on this matter anymore. I like PM she is a valued member and I am not attacking her, God I hate it when intentions are twisted!

sis no intentions are being twisted! She was talked down to which was displeasing. especially as those who attack her with equal bluntness and rudeness were not addressed - therefore her traits were made an issue!

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services