Spirit Of Islam: Meeting Between Syed Mufakkir E Islam And Professor Tahir Ul Qadri - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Like us on facebook!

• 5 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Meeting Between Syed Mufakkir E Islam And Professor Tahir Ul Qadri

Posted 03 September 2011 - 05:56 PM (#21) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

its seems silly that people are getting hot under the collar just because 2 people met?

We do not know yet what the reason for meeting was, what was the outcome, what was said, who said what etc

i find it really intellectually shallow that we know nothing yet we are jumping up and down and getting excited - not even having the slightest information regarding this coming together of ulema.
my brothers are those who will believe in me, without having seen me.” [Ahmad, Musnad]

Jaag Muslmaan Jaag Muslmaan ... kitna naacho gai ghairon ki dhun par?Jis ummat mein rab ne sher paida kiye aaj wohi gheedar ka libaas apna muqaddar samjh bethi

Posted 03 September 2011 - 06:39 PM (#22) User is offline   qadrimuslim 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip
  • View blog

intellectual shallowness is claiming people are jumping up and down with excitement when there is no evidence of such.

Most people, including me, welcome any Unity between Ulama

Ahlus Sunnah badly requires such unity - and moving forward and onwards is what we yearn.

Why are there people who have stomach ache over this? May Allah open your eyes and your hearts. If you have nothing positive to say, keep it to yourself.

The Ulama are our guides. Not the other way round.

"The Sufi Must Submit to the Faqih" - Shaykh Ahmad Zurruq (RA)

Wa-la Ghalib Il-Allah "There is no Conqueror but Allah"

Posted 03 September 2011 - 07:16 PM (#23) User is offline   umarfarooqislam 

• New Moon
  • Pip

its so nice to here such a great news. dr tahir ul qadri throughout his life worked for unity of muslims and ahle sunnat wal jamat and he is beautifully representing true picture of islam and true aiqdah of islam sunni sufi islam.mashallah
mufakir e islam is also a good decent knowledgeable scholar of islam ,may Allah give him more strenth to present the case of islam infornt of whole world.ameen

may Allah protect all ulama e haq . may Allah give long and healthy life to mufakir e islam and shayk ul islam for khidmat of deen islam.ameen.

Posted 03 September 2011 - 08:43 PM (#24) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

View Postqadrimuslim, on 03 September 2011 - 06:39 PM, said:

intellectual shallowness is claiming people are jumping up and down with excitement when there is no evidence of such.

Most people, including me, welcome any Unity between Ulama

Ahlus Sunnah badly requires such unity - and moving forward and onwards is what we yearn.

Why are there people who have stomach ache over this? May Allah open your eyes and your hearts. If you have nothing positive to say, keep it to yourself.

The Ulama are our guides. Not the other way round.

Br QM why do i feel you got the wrong end of the stick? If there is anyone that has called for unity it is me!

Why would i have stomach pains at the meeting of 2 scholars? What a stupid allegation. Bro sometimes i lose the will to explain what i write and this is one of the times. Let me just say if you dont understand what i write bro quit replying and who the hell are you to judge whether what i wrote is positive or negative.
my brothers are those who will believe in me, without having seen me.” [Ahmad, Musnad]

Jaag Muslmaan Jaag Muslmaan ... kitna naacho gai ghairon ki dhun par?Jis ummat mein rab ne sher paida kiye aaj wohi gheedar ka libaas apna muqaddar samjh bethi

Posted 03 September 2011 - 09:36 PM (#25) User is offline   Ghulaam-e-Naqshband 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

I don't know if I should be joyful or sad about such a meeting taking place and how some people are reacting on this forum. It is not long ago that the very same people where leading the attacks on Shaykh al Islam on this very site and then they applied the formula, "my enemies enemy is my friend" and the same person became the coolness of their eyes, who they labeled as out of the AhleSunnah. I leave it to the rest of the members to judge for themselves. This meeting is of no absolute consequence for the Muslims residing in Britain, as it has more to do with countering allegation against individuals, than to further the cause of the Ahle Sunnah in this country.

The Ahle Sunnah was a united entity before the advent of certain people in this country, who split the communities and masaajids by playing politics and by trying forcefully to impose their view and hidden agendas upon the rest. The root causes of the disunity are never bought to light and thus such meetings are no different than a normal weekend get together.

What needs to be done is have the real stake holders sit down and work out their differences in a transparent manner, and not hide behind four walls. I don't think there is any person in Britain today who is not aware of the issues that cause disunity among the Ahle Sunnah and those that are responsible.

I know that certain dictator moderators will delete or edit this post due to their hidden agendas, but how long will they be able to hide the truth?

Bedam yahin to paanch hain maqsoode kayenaat ......... Khairun Nisa, Hussain o Hasan, Mustafa, Ali

Kheera Na Kar Saka Mujhe Jalwa-E-Danish-E-Farang......Surma Hai Meri Aankh Ka Khak-E-Madina-O-Najaf.

Naseer Hum mein tho apnosi koi baat nahin......... Karam Hai unka jo Apna banaye baytte hain

Posted 03 September 2011 - 09:50 PM (#26) User is offline   secret-agent 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Everyones allways on about ittehad e ahlsunnat, so why are 'certain' people complaining?? Jealousy at its peak?? Should we join the others and start calling everyone who doesn agree with us 'KAAFIR KAAFIR'!! And when challenged run into our little corners hiding?? Or @ the most go around praising the MARDOOD FI TARIQAH so called 'pirs'??????
munkir sarda ali da sunke...sunni har wele ALI ALI karda

Posted 03 September 2011 - 09:56 PM (#27) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

View Postsecret-agent, on 03 September 2011 - 09:50 PM, said:

Everyones allways on about ittehad e ahlsunnat, so why are 'certain' people complaining?? Jealousy at its peak?? Should we join the others and start calling everyone who doesn agree with us 'KAAFIR KAAFIR'!! And when challenged run into our little corners hiding?? Or @ the most go around praising the MARDOOD FI TARIQAH so called 'pirs'??????

Certainly not complaining. just wanted more than a clip of 2 minutes to explain what was said by both scholars. People were saying subhanallah even before they knew what the purpose of the meeting was or what was said. its not too much to ask is it?

Posted 03 September 2011 - 09:59 PM (#28) User is offline   secret-agent 

• New Moon
  • Pip

That's why they say wait for the 'officail press release' buy tommorows DAILY JANG LONDON..see the fotos,read the report,if still not satisfied..come back
munkir sarda ali da sunke...sunni har wele ALI ALI karda

Posted 03 September 2011 - 10:06 PM (#29) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

View Postsecret-agent, on 03 September 2011 - 09:59 PM, said:

That's why they say wait for the 'officail press release' buy tommorows DAILY JANG LONDON..see the fotos,read the report,if still not satisfied..come back

br if you dont mind that is a feeble answer - there are official representatives of the scholars in question. all that had to be said was they met, they discussed the following issues, and decided upon this. End of story. Then you would have a subhanallah from me also. Infact i might even do a bhangra out of happiness that ulema are uniting.

Posted 03 September 2011 - 10:20 PM (#30) User is offline   piara-madinah 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

View PostMudassar-Rana, on 03 September 2011 - 08:43 PM, said:

Br QM why do i feel you got the wrong end of the stick? If there is anyone that has called for unity it is me!

Why would i have stomach pains at the meeting of 2 scholars? What a stupid allegation. Bro sometimes i lose the will to explain what i write and this is one of the times. Let me just say if you dont understand what i write bro quit replying and who the hell are you to judge whether what i wrote is positive or negative.

meeting two scholers doesnt mean unity , if after meeting they work for ummahs unity and come out from there politics etc then you can say yes after that meeting they work for unity .

Posted 03 September 2011 - 10:48 PM (#31) User is offline   Desert-Sheikh 

• Administrator
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

View PostQadri-Jilani, on 03 September 2011 - 12:30 PM, said:

DS at the very outset of any discussions about a meeting Hazrat Mufakkir-e-Islam stipulated that he has no interest in photo shoots or meeting any personality for any kind of propaganda purposes, his life history is witness to that. Hazrat Sahib said relationships should be based on sincerity and truthfulness, not politics. The meeting was very positive and showed all the signs of this and we pray that the success continues in this way.

I've no doubt, both personalities work selflessly and have no interest in photo-shoots or self-promotion but I was talking about websites that are run by followers (businessmen). My entire post gives a very positive message but if you take one-line, it can be interpreted in any/many ways.

This thread reminds me of the famous reconciliation between Hazrat Imam Hassan and Hazrat Ameer Muawiya, still followers of both personalities are not ready to forgive each-other....... Ask yourself, is this the time to prove who is bigger Alim?? I don't want to judge user's intentions but If someone is not happy with this meeting then he/she may happily join 'that-party' who will definitely issue a new fatwa on this meeting. I hope that followers of both personalities will accept this-truth from the bottom of their heart and stop speculating, and judging their leaders or their intentions.

I don't know how much it will benefit the Ahle Sunnat but i hope things will get better and the good days are coming. in Sha'Allah And I see this meeting as one of biggest achievement in Dr. Sahib's life history, he earned it. I don't need to go into details because i think almost everyone of you would agree with it.

Brother MR, i agree with you, all information should be released or speeches from both scholars or at least a photo of scholars japhi :)

@Secret-Agent, please be careful what you post.

Administrator
YaNabi Team

-What is it to make you wonder, if I roam the desert waste?
Not all those who wander are lost!

Posted 03 September 2011 - 10:55 PM (#32) User is offline   JoeDacky 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

View PostGhulaam-e-Naqshband, on 03 September 2011 - 09:36 PM, said:

I don't know if I should be joyful or sad about such a meeting taking place and how some people are reacting on this forum. It is not long ago that the very same people where leading the attacks on Shaykh al Islam on this very site and then they applied the formula, "my enemies enemy is my friend" and the same person became the coolness of their eyes, who they labeled as out of the AhleSunnah. I leave it to the rest of the members to judge for themselves. This meeting is of no absolute consequence for the Muslims residing in Britain, as it has more to do with countering allegation against individuals, than to further the cause of the Ahle Sunnah in this country.The Ahle Sunnah was a united entity before the advent of certain people in this country, who split the communities and masaajids by playing politics and by trying forcefully to impose their view and hidden agendas upon the rest. The root causes of the disunity are never bought to light and thus such meetings are no different than a normal weekend get together.

What needs to be done is have the real stake holders sit down and work out their differences in a transparent manner, and not hide behind four walls. I don't think there is any person in Britain today who is not aware of the issues that cause disunity among the Ahle Sunnah and those that are responsible.

I know that certain dictator moderators will delete or edit this post due to their hidden agendas, but how long will they be able to hide the truth?

Salaam,

Brother Ghulam..

I know you're a sincere brother who wishes good for his people but respectfully I have to disagree with you brother. The above certainly may have been the opinion of some members but there's nothing to say that was ever the opinion of their Shuyukh. Many times it's extreme mureeds who are responsible for spreading fitna not their pirs. Even if there was some genuine dislike for each others organisations, is it not a blessing that Allah (swt) has made muslims over come this? Of course there has to be disunity in the first place for unity to then take place! And thats what I feel is the nice thing differences, there follows an opportunity to overlook things for the sake of Allah (swt). As far as the intentions of both parties is concerned, Allah (swt) is the best judge of that. According to an earlier posting, Muffakire Islam said that this meeting was purely for the pleasure of Allah (swt), and I think its safer to have a good opinion than judge their intentions.

As far as the fitna mongers in this country are concerned, I think you'll agree there far bigger fish to fry. Massive problems regarding the peace and security in Pakistan. Both Shuyukh have large followings and influence to some degree in Pakistan. Both have spoken openly against the Khwarij TTP, both have condemned suicide bombings and supported military action against TTP. If this unity is managed properly we may see bigger problems solved than that of village mullahs playing royal rumble with deen.

Bol Raha Hai Tan Man Saara Ali Ali!
Hai Mastoon Ka Har Dam Nara Ali Ali!

Posted 03 September 2011 - 11:24 PM (#33) User is offline   harun7865 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

For those of my Minhajian brothers still feeling bitter about things said earlier on this website, this is satan's last pathetic attempt to keep you from embracing this gigantic victory for the ahlus sunnah. I've waited so long for this day to come.. crying tears of joy!
YE HAI DARBAR AAQA KA,

YEHAN MILTA HAI BEMAANGE,

ARRE O NA SAMJH,

YEHAN DAAMAN PEHLAAYA NAHI KARTE

Posted 03 September 2011 - 11:35 PM (#34) User is offline   khalil 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

We are used to this bitterness and have learnt to ignore it. It seems as if these people probably have a medical disorder and need treatment.

Posted 03 September 2011 - 11:37 PM (#35) User is offline   Faisal 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

View PostFaisal, on 03 September 2011 - 12:15 PM, said:

mod: Sorry, there is too much ill propaganda for it to be allowed space on this forum, and the number of inaccuracies cited means it does not warrant a response. Enjoy the moment and try to remove the bitterness.

Whats this? my post contained no propaganda, inaccuracies or bitterness. I merely asked why has there been a sudden change in tactics? Going from ridiculing to embracing.
Ishq-e-mustafa jis ke senein mein hai. Jahan be rahe vo Madenein mein hai

Posted 03 September 2011 - 11:40 PM (#36) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

View PostDesert-Sheikh, on 03 September 2011 - 10:48 PM, said:

I've no doubt, both personalities work selflessly and have no interest in photo-shoots or self-promotion but I was talking about websites that are run by followers (businessmen). My entire post gives a very positive message but if you take one-line, it can be interpreted in any/many ways.

This thread reminds me of the famous reconciliation between Hazrat Imam Hassan and Hazrat Ameer Muawiya, still followers of both personalities are not ready to forgive each-other....... Ask yourself, is this the time to prove who is bigger Alim?? I don't want to judge user's intentions but If someone is not happy with this meeting then he/she may happily join 'that-party' who will definitely issue a new fatwa on this meeting. I hope that followers of both personalities will accept this-truth from the bottom of their heart and stop speculating, and judging their leaders or their intentions.

I don't know how much it will benefit the Ahle Sunnat but i hope things will get better and the good days are coming. in Sha'Allah And I see this meeting as one of biggest achievement in Dr. Sahib's life history, he earned it. I don't need to go into details because i think almost everyone of you would agree with it.

Brother MR, i agree with you, all information should be released or speeches from both scholars or at least a photo of scholars japhi :)

@Secret-Agent, please be careful what you post.

2 be honest br ds. i am not the biggest fan of the chap who did the introduction - his performance (or misperformance) on that famous dm show put paid to that. Thats why i said it would have been simpler if someone like br qj would have said they met, for such a reason, and this was the outcome. I am not aware of what has happened in the past between these 2 groups but as i have witnessed the debate with the irfan shah crew and pir siddiqui i can imagine. nevertheless if it means one less axe to grind amongst ulema then its a good thing.

Br secret agent i dont know where ur coming from but i guess true to your name it must be a secret.

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:32 AM (#37) User is offline   Sunni-Police 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Whatever has been said by all of you so far is really pointing to one thing.... that is we need a SUNNI POLICE FORCE!!!!

We need some law and order!!!Attached Image: bossman.jpeg

Agree or Disagree?

Posted 04 September 2011 - 01:57 AM (#38) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

View PostSunni-Police, on 04 September 2011 - 12:32 AM, said:

Whatever has been said by all of you so far is really pointing to one thing.... that is we need a SUNNI POLICE FORCE!!!!

We need some law and order!!!Attachment bossman.jpeg

Agree or Disagree?

looks like the police have already been in action! where have you been all this time!

Posted 04 September 2011 - 06:26 AM (#39) User is offline   SyedMohsin.86 

• New Moon
  • Pip

View PostNaeemia, on 03 September 2011 - 05:58 AM, said:

Mashallah it is good, very good to see both of them on one platform. I hope this will lead to a long-term friendship.

1. I hope this meeting will make out something practical in terms of working together.

2. There is a tendency in Minhaj ul Quran that they invite Ulema ( some of them who are well known), but all treated at the same level, that is, they sit and listen to the speeches of Tahir ul Qadri Sahab. I have never seen any moment when Tahir ul Qadir Sahab would sit and listen to a speech of some scholar. So, in mass public it only elevates the stature of Tahir ul Qadri Sahab that XYX ulema attended it.
Every scholar has his own area of expertise and all can deliver but when it comes to the stage, you would only see Shaikh ul Islam.

Now it is Mufakkir e Islam! Who is elder, much greater in Elm, and also a Syed and has a wonderful delivering capability.

There have been many occasions and events where Dr Tahir ul Qadri sits and Listens to other Scholars.
We must avoid comparing scholars with each other like who has greater ilm who has lesser elm.. this is nonsense. if we start comparing both again we'll end up with fighting ... so please dont raise such point which cause disunity ..being a sunni we must support Sunni Ulama Unity, and Dr Tahir ul Qadri is working for it which is very good. we must appreciate this step by whoever we must left pride jealousy hatred aside, and must work for love unity peace tolerance patience respect of everyone in this ummah. as Prophet (S) always prayed for this Ummah not for just sunnies.

This Unity and meeting between ShaykhUl Islam and Muffakir-E-Islam is a great event, and really it makes me feel very happy.

Ulama Unity Zindabad! becz if Ulama are united then we followers are united!

...Bedam yahi Panch hain maqsood-e-kainat
Khair-un-Nisa Hasan Hussain Mustafa Ali...

Posted 04 September 2011 - 06:37 AM (#40) User is offline   SyedMohsin.86 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Minhaj ul Quran and Daraloom Qadria Jilania have the same views about Iman E Abu Talib [RA], Ayat e Tathir being refered to Panjtan Paak only, Yazeed being Kafir, Responding to Naare Tehqeek with Haq Sab Yaar, No muslim is obliged to believe that Hazrat Abu Bakr Saddiq [RA] is the most Afzal and many many other things on what other sunni ulema disagree with. Alhumdulillah these two platforms support, promote and fight for the true teachings of the Islam
...Bedam yahi Panch hain maqsood-e-kainat
Khair-un-Nisa Hasan Hussain Mustafa Ali...

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services