Spirit Of Islam: Meeting Between Syed Mufakkir E Islam And Professor Tahir Ul Qadri - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Shaykh Sayyid Zahid Husain Rizwi has replied to our questions:

• 5 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Meeting Between Syed Mufakkir E Islam And Professor Tahir Ul Qadri

Posted 02 September 2011 - 10:49 PM (#1) User is offline   JoeDacky 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Salaam,

I have just heard great news that Syed Mufakire Islam and Shaykh ul Islam Tahir ul Qadri Sahib have just had a meeting. Does anybody know how the meeting went and what the outcome was?

Bol Raha Hai Tan Man Saara Ali Ali!
Hai Mastoon Ka Har Dam Nara Ali Ali!

Posted 03 September 2011 - 12:21 AM (#2) User is offline   Desert-Sheikh 

• Administrator
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

View PostJoeDacky, on 02 September 2011 - 10:49 PM, said:

Salaam,

I have just heard great news that Syed Mufakire Islam and Shaykh ul Islam Tahir ul Qadri Sahib have just had a meeting. Does anybody know how the meeting went and what the outcome was?

Wa Alaikum mus Salam,

Few months back Mufakir-e-Islam's Khadim told me that Dr. Sahib's people approached but Mufakkir-e-Islam had busy schedule and then he left for Pakistan but they are expecting the meeting between both personalities pretty soon.

If this meeting has happened then it's extremely good news if benefits Sunnis and bad-news if it was just a photo session for both Hazrat's websites.....

Hum ko aapas mein mohabat nahin karney detey
Ek yehi aeib hey iss shehar ke daana'aun mein

Administrator
YaNabi Team

-What is it to make you wonder, if I roam the desert waste?
Not all those who wander are lost!

Posted 03 September 2011 - 01:05 AM (#3) User is offline   JoeDacky 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Salaam,

Here's a pic of the Scholars sitting together. We ask Allah (swt) to strengthen our Deen through this meeting.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: IMG-20110903-000661.jpg

Posted 03 September 2011 - 05:18 AM (#4) User is offline   Sunni-Police 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Where was this meeting?

Posted 03 September 2011 - 05:28 AM (#5) User is offline   hafiz-qadri 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Aslaamualikum

The Meeting was held in London (East ham)can't say more than that,wait for the official annoucement
Haq Ali Ali Ali Moula Ali Ali Ali

Posted 03 September 2011 - 05:58 AM (#6) User is offline   Naeemia 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Mashallah it is good, very good to see both of them on one platform. I hope this will lead to a long-term friendship.

1. I hope this meeting will make out something practical in terms of working together.

2. There is a tendency in Minhaj ul Quran that they invite Ulema ( some of them who are well known), but all treated at the same level, that is, they sit and listen to the speeches of Tahir ul Qadri Sahab. I have never seen any moment when Tahir ul Qadir Sahab would sit and listen to a speech of some scholar. So, in mass public it only elevates the stature of Tahir ul Qadri Sahab that XYX ulema attended it.
Every scholar has his own area of expertise and all can deliver but when it comes to the stage, you would only see Shaikh ul Islam.

Now it is Mufakkir e Islam! Who is elder, much greater in Elm, and also a Syed and has a wonderful delivering capability.

Posted 03 September 2011 - 07:48 AM (#7) User is offline   Rafeel 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • Group: Moderators
  • LocationKarachi, Pakistan

View PostNaeemia, on 03 September 2011 - 05:58 AM, said:

Mashallah it is good, very good to see both of them on one platform. I hope this will lead to a long-term friendship.

1. I hope this meeting will make out something practical in terms of working together.

2. There is a tendency in Minhaj ul Quran that they invite Ulema ( some of them who are well known), but all treated at the same level, that is, they sit and listen to the speeches of Tahir ul Qadri Sahab. I have never seen any moment when Tahir ul Qadir Sahab would sit and listen to a speech of some scholar. So, in mass public it only elevates the stature of Tahir ul Qadri Sahab that XYX ulema attended it.
Every scholar has his own area of expertise and all can deliver but when it comes to the stage, you would only see Shaikh ul Islam.

Now it is Mufakkir e Islam! Who is elder, much greater in Elm, and also a Syed and has a wonderful delivering capability.

Probably a year back, Allama Syed Arshad Saeed Kazmi were invited by minhaj ul quran lahore. Professor Sahab stood up and asked Allama sahab to sit on his seat and deliver speech.

Posted 03 September 2011 - 08:18 AM (#8) User is offline   Naeemia 

• New Moon
  • Pip

View PostRafeel, on 03 September 2011 - 07:48 AM, said:

Probably a year back, Allama Syed Arshad Saeed Kazmi were invited by minhaj ul quran lahore. Professor Sahab stood up and asked Allama sahab to sit on his seat and deliver speech.

One event in a million. And that speech again would be in praise of Shaikh ul Islam. Brother I am talking about a proper lecture. got me ?
I accept Shaikh ul Islam has good deliverance, but now it is Mufakkir e Islam who has more depth in uloom, age, nasab, hasab etc
Mufti Rafiq Hassani called up Shaikh ul Islam that do not read arabic text on TV, you make mistakes. Next day, Mufti Sahab was dislodged from Rehmania Musjid Karachi.
So, the friendship has to be on level terms.

Posted 03 September 2011 - 08:26 AM (#9) User is offline   Fekay 

• Full Eclipse
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Don't know if it's just me, but all this just feels too ironic! The way i've seen it as; two great 'islamic' personailites, working for same goal, meet once in a life time(seemingly).

And to do what exactly??? Seems more like 'peace treaty' then anything else, IMO.

PEACE.

Posted 03 September 2011 - 09:50 AM (#10) User is offline   M-I-Q 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

A Glimpse of meeting

See

This post has been edited by M-I-Q: 03 September 2011 - 09:53 AM

<span class="Apple-style-span" style=""><span class="Apple-style-span" style="">??? ?????? ??? ???? ? ?????? ?? ???? ???? <br/>??? ?????? ????? ? ?????? ?? ???? ???? </span></span>

Posted 03 September 2011 - 12:15 PM (#11) User is offline   Faisal 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

mod: Sorry, there is too much ill propaganda for it to be allowed space on this forum, and the number of inaccuracies cited means it does not warrant a response. Enjoy the moment and try to remove the bitterness.
Ishq-e-mustafa jis ke senein mein hai. Jahan be rahe vo Madenein mein hai

Posted 03 September 2011 - 12:16 PM (#12) User is offline   raza4life 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Request to Tahir Riaz sahib to attach this video to the home page of yanabi.com. This is absolutley great news for the Ahle Sunnah and the true lovers of the Ahlul Bayt. A great rub in the faces of todays so called Sunni's. May Allah maintain unity amongst the Ahlu Sunnah.

Posted 03 September 2011 - 12:28 PM (#13) User is online   Qadri-Jilani 

• Full Moon

One can sense something historic about this. The unity of the Ahl-e-Sunnat is paramount at this stage and I pray that this relationship benefits the Ahl-e-Sunnat in a major way and raises the flag of Islam. In recent years we can say both personalities have shined the most in working against the khawarij fitna that is found amongst our ranks.
Maslak-e-Ahl-e-Sunnat

jarahat al-sinani laha'l-tiyamu ma yaltamu jarahat al-lisani
ei biradar chu 'aqibat khakast, khaak shawesh az ankei khaak shawee
apni millat par qiyas aqwam-e-maghrib sei na kar, khas hei tarkeeb mein qawm-e-Rasool-e-Hashmi

Posted 03 September 2011 - 12:30 PM (#14) User is online   Qadri-Jilani 

• Full Moon

DS at the very outset of any discussions about a meeting Hazrat Mufakkir-e-Islam stipulated that he has no interest in photo shoots or meeting any personality for any kind of propaganda purposes, his life history is witness to that. Hazrat Sahib said relationships should be based on sincerity and truthfulness, not politics. The meeting was very positive and showed all the signs of this and we pray that the success continues in this way.
Maslak-e-Ahl-e-Sunnat

jarahat al-sinani laha'l-tiyamu ma yaltamu jarahat al-lisani
ei biradar chu 'aqibat khakast, khaak shawesh az ankei khaak shawee
apni millat par qiyas aqwam-e-maghrib sei na kar, khas hei tarkeeb mein qawm-e-Rasool-e-Hashmi

Posted 03 September 2011 - 01:03 PM (#15) User is offline   qadrimuslim 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip
  • View blog

assalam u alaykum, and a belated Eid Mubarak to all YaNabi.com brothers and sisters

This is a time of happiness for all Ahlus Sunnah

The Ulama are role models for us all and this attempt at unity is much welcomed by the Sunni public.

Our personal opinions should not come in the way of the greater good. There is a massive gap between what Sunnis need to achieve and how little we have actually achieved so far.

Bickering, back biting and in fighting has taken us back 100 years. Some sectors want us Sunnis to become more Radical and have caused way too much damage.

What this meeting shows is that our elders have a greater vision and greater understanding than we could have ever hoped for

May Allah bless the Shuyukh and protect them from satanic propaganda. Ameen

"The Sufi Must Submit to the Faqih" - Shaykh Ahmad Zurruq (RA)

Wa-la Ghalib Il-Allah "There is no Conqueror but Allah"

Posted 03 September 2011 - 03:35 PM (#16) User is offline   piara-madinah 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

View PostNaeemia, on 03 September 2011 - 08:18 AM, said:

One event in a million. And that speech again would be in praise of Shaikh ul Islam. Brother I am talking about a proper lecture. got me ?
I accept Shaikh ul Islam has good deliverance, but now it is Mufakkir e Islam who has more depth in uloom, age, nasab, hasab etc
Mufti Rafiq Hassani called up Shaikh ul Islam that do not read arabic text on TV, you make mistakes. Next day, Mufti Sahab was dislodged from Rehmania Musjid Karachi.
So, the friendship has to be on level terms.

as you measuring aloom , hissab nisaab etc ,ask dr tahirulqadri keep a weighing scale with him and weigh ist who got more ilam and then invite them , if they inviting there guests and giving them respect as a guest and dont ask them do lectures , nothing wrong in that he is not inviting them to tell them that you got less knowledge than me etc he is inviting them to give honour and that doesnt mean he have to sit with people and listen to guests lectures.

Posted 03 September 2011 - 04:06 PM (#17) User is offline   hidayah227 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Here is a video clip of Mufakkir e Islam commenting on Shaykh ul Islam some time early this year. They both seem to have a lot in common in terms of tassawar e Islam & fatwa positions. Mashallah may Allah Help them & give them strength to achieve there objectives & goals & to also unite the sunni Muslims.

Posted 03 September 2011 - 04:19 PM (#18) User is offline   hafiz-qadri 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Aslaamualikum

Brothers please can we stop this point scoring,Who's got more Ilm,who's got more following etc etc etc.Why can't brothers just pray this Friendship brings better things for the Ahle Sunnat.I'm overwhelmed with joy and happiness for this historical reconciliation.Kharjis your days are getting numbered.
Haq Ali Ali Ali Moula Ali Ali Ali

Posted 03 September 2011 - 04:43 PM (#19) User is offline   JoeDacky 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

[quote name='hafiz-qadri' timestamp='1315066776' post='430239']
Aslaamualikum

Brothers please can we stop this point scoring,Who's got more Ilm,who's got more following etc etc etc.Why can't brothers just pray this Friendship brings better things for the Ahle Sunnat.I'm overwhelmed with joy and happiness for this historical reconciliation.Kharjis your days are getting numbered

Salaam,

Absoloutely agree with you hafiz. The sort of stuff I've been hearing from some of my waffler peer bhais is unbelievable. What extremist mureeds and aqeedatmands from both organistations have to remember is that their few sentences and words on facebook and the like are visible for everybody to witness. When they start comparing scholars ilm and achievments etc, no one blame them because no one knows them. Instead, the blame will go on those who they claim to follow, thus showing them in a bad light. If you truly love your peer or shaykh etc, then do them a favour and act upon what they teach you.
We have a horrible issue amongst us called "hijack" where extremist mureeds try to hijack the limelight for thier peers, shaykhs etc even though the scholars are not dependant on these so called mureeds for izzat. We call it number banana!

Posted 03 September 2011 - 05:52 PM (#20) User is offline   khalil 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Mashallah, it was a wondeful atmosphere.

Both personalities seemed comfortable in each others company. They held a private meeting in a room downstairs for about an hour before coming upstairs where 35-40 ulema had been waiting. They entered the room together and made their way to their seats.

After Tilawat Shailkh ul Islam himself recited a few ishaar from Qasseda Burda Shareef. Allama Nisar Ahmed Baig said a few brief words about the reconcilliation and then Allama Saeedi Saheb. Shakh ul Islam suggested that Allama Zahid Hussain Shah Saheb say a few words as well. Then, if I remember correctly, Pir Munawar Hussain Jamaati saheb also contributed.

All comments were quite brief as it was quite late.

Mufakar e Islam spoke for about 5 minutes. They said that their meeting with Shaikh ul Islam is for raza e illahi and praised the works of shakh ul islam. They also said that they will be attendindg the Peace Conference on 24th September in Wembly.

Shakh ul Islam then spoke about the different fitnas which are dividing the ahl assunah wal jam'mat and how this unity would benefit us all. They said that we should become protectors of each other, ie, Markazi Jam'at e Ahle Sunnat should be the muhafiz of Minhaj ul Qur'an and vise versa.
They also presented Mufakar e Islam with some of their book as a gift, which Mufakar e islam accepted by kissing each book and placing it on the eyes.

After food both giants of the Ahl e Sunnah walked down the stairs holding hands and made their exit.

As i said before it was great to be present and see all this. I thought the day would never come when we will be able show the khwarij our unity, but it did. I just hope we can move on and strenghten this relationship further and make their (khwarij's) blood boil. All we need now is a big gathering.

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services