Spirit Of Islam: Haq Khateeb Ali Hussain Badshah Sarkar Of Darbar-e-aaliyia Balawara Sharif Unveiled - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Shaykh Sayyid Zahid Husain Rizwi has replied to our questions:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Haq Khateeb Ali Hussain Badshah Sarkar Of Darbar-e-aaliyia Balawara Sharif Unveiled

Posted 29 June 2011 - 11:23 PM (#1) User is offline   Faqir-Alam 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Members
  • LocationBirmingham,Uk

''Ah! Indeed, the friends of Allah there is no concern for them, and they do not grieve. The friends of Allah are those who believe and are cautious.''

Posted 29 June 2011 - 11:48 PM (#2) User is offline   Faqir-Alam 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip
  • View blog
  • LocationBirmingham,Uk

''Ah! Indeed, the friends of Allah there is no concern for them, and they do not grieve. The friends of Allah are those who believe and are cautious.''

Posted 30 June 2011 - 12:37 AM (#3) User is offline   Imran. 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

View Postalamm0, on 29 June 2011 - 11:23 PM, said:

When Peer Nasirudden Naseer rahmatullah alayh Visited Haq Badshah Sarqar They Grew Quite Near. Pir Syed Nizamuddin Jami Is known to leave everything Morning Or Night And Visit Haq Badshah Sarqar Sahib

Laughable nonsense!

Also Pir Alauddin Siddiqui Of Nerian Sharif Has Said To Have Taken Duas From Haq badshah Sarqar .

Nonsense

Some Murids Of Hazrat Pir Musanjaf Ali Sarqar Have Also Narrated How Pir Muhammad Sadiq rahmatullah alayh Of Gulhar Sharif Would Visit Pir Musanjaf Ali Sarqar rahmatullah alayh Of Darbar-e-Aaliyia Balawara Sharif

Some mureeds have narrated..?

Also The Murids Of Sidi Shaykh Nazim Al Haqqani Also Visit Haq Badshah Sarkar Sahib As Well As Countless Number Of Murids Of Different Awliya

so?

Also Haq Badshah sarkar Does Not Take Any Money . Also He is not A ''PIR'' But A Qalandar

He's a nothing,just an amil if anything or someone living of the the reputation of his father(whoever he was)

A Qalandar is called a free spirit who has no wordly shackles and they are different from all human nature one Qalandar possess the power of 100 Walis (saints). Qalandars have discarded they human nature and flown to thier lord. Qalandars can seem to be strange or act or dress strange their personality is different and sometimes bizare, But a Qalandar is in Jazb a secret reality intoxicated in the love of Allah and his messenger

They still observe prayer,sunnah etc though,dont they?

Anyway you can't give lengthy tv interviews whilst in a state of jazb,can you.:)

Alamm,you seem very young and gullible please dont fall for this extreme pir promotion by over zealous mureeds,its mostly fairytales.

La Ilaha Ill Allah Muhammadur Rasool Allah

Posted 30 June 2011 - 12:42 AM (#4) User is offline   Imran. 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

View Postalamm0, on 29 June 2011 - 11:48 PM, said:

sufi is a vast concept....qalander is a branch of sufism....

it is a tariqa in itself like chishti,naqshbandi,Qadiri etc, not a branch.

there are many branch like Qutb, Qalanders,Gawth,Arif Billah , Saliheen,Faqir , Salik, Abdal, Awtaad, Aqtaab, Majzoob etc...they are all sufi's

These are ranks and not branches

La Ilaha Ill Allah Muhammadur Rasool Allah

Posted 30 June 2011 - 12:55 AM (#5) User is offline   piara-madinah 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

If you not his mureed why you permoting him.

Posted 04 May 2013 - 11:14 PM (#6) User is offline   mam 

• New Moon
  • Pip

I saw your comments and views about Haq Badshah Sarkar. May I ask, have you ever met him prsonally? Did you talk to him? If your answers are no than how and why you are saying things which you dont know. If you really wish to meet a TRUE WALI ALLAH, kindly once meet Haq Badshah Sarkar. If you have some other motives than for you and who else is reading, Haq Badshah Sarkar helping very poor and needy people who has no one else to turn to. He listens to their problems and solve them. He treats everyone same. He never took a single dime from anyone, not even any gift, he himself said to his murreds that giving him gifts ll not benefits us. He follow the Sunnah utmost and I must say he is only one in this field. I dont think that I met another Wali Allah like him before or after, although I met many fraud peers. Anyone has any problem, health, financial, domestic any problem, visit him and you ll know the difference in your everyday life. When I met him for first time some 6 years before, my life changed absoultley in these years and everyday I count the blessings of Allah tala upon us. Haq Badshah Sarkar is one of those wali Allah about whom we read in books, like Baba Fareed ud deen, Khwaja Nizam ud deen awlia.

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:42 PM (#7) User is offline   arzooemadinah 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Is he not done any prays for his own country pakistan ?

Posted 01 August 2013 - 01:20 AM (#8) User is offline   Mostwanted786 

• New Moon
  • Pip

arzooemadinah - Your question is coming across to me as "BIG IF" like what an atheist would ask muslim "If God exist then why is there Provety / War / Evil etc? He doesn't need to pray for his country as he prays for the WHOLE UMMAH wherever they might be as thats more important don't you think?

Also I am not his mureed and I am only protecting him because I feel that people are making up statements and undermining him. I would protect anyone who is amoung the Ummah (streight path) even if he big / small / smart / pious / poor / rich etc?

When some does a good why can't you accept it! Could it be that we are afraid of the good in our lifes? People there are many people out there who have wrong attentions and motovies. Why is it when it comes to fault finding we are number one? When it comes to finding goodness within someone we ignore it.

Please I beg for the Sake of Beloved Muhammad (PBUH) don't say anything unless it benefical otherwise we might later regret. Think about it...sit and reflect. Is it really worth losing Paradise over it? If you say anything it will be held aganist in the court of Allah.

I can't speak for the world but my little voice inside says he truly a Saint and in fact I attend his gathering; Before I left to attend his gatering my mind and heart started feeling lighter and I sense his presence. I didn't want to pray namaz...I started making excuses in my mind but some how I managed to read Namaz.

The time I was with this saint he kept to sunnah and only gave one advice "Have faith in Allah AND Allah is one" Everything is for Muhmmand so love him whole heartly.

Forgive me as my intentions was not hurt anyone but remind myself what we should be doing. Please keep me in your prayers.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services