Spirit Of Islam: Sayyidi Mufakkir-e-islam Is Victorious In The Debate! Congratulations! - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Shaykh Sayyid Zahid Husain Rizwi has replied to our questions:

• 7 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Sayyidi Mufakkir-e-islam Is Victorious In The Debate! Congratulations!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 11:24 PM (#41) User is offline   Fekay 

• Full Eclipse
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Members

Seriously...

Posted 13 June 2011 - 11:25 PM (#42) User is offline   Brother_MGS 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

OMGosh I only replied to a users comment about Abid Jalali not staying for langar in a jokeish way!!!!! Common man wheres the sense of humour!
The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams- Tupac Shakur

Posted 13 June 2011 - 11:25 PM (#43) User is offline   piara-madinah 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

yes rana bhai munazira aik jesy logon main hi acha lugta hay jub donon apny ilam say usey sabut kareen lakin us party kay pass kiya or koi alim fazil tha hi nahe unhon nay apana dramah kion bunwiya and again if this party I mean pir sahub knew he got very little ilam or jahil so why cant he asked them send a good person yeh bhi to hy na question.

wesy logon nay at the end un ko sahi mushwera diya kay instead of doing munaziras spend your time in work kash yehi ahl e zooq un ko yeh mushwera [ehly dety or un ka waqat buch jata .

mr jalali esy lug rha tha jesy free food ka banner dekh ker loog line main lug jayen us ki shakal bta rahi thi kay mullah g jungle ka rukh kareen gay or bhaag jayeen gay , my question to those who are in favour of mr jalali kiya un ki party main koi budha sheer nahe tha kisi taqat waly bundy ko bhejna tha , maza nahe aya us ki jahilana hurkaten dekh ker challenge kerna ho to kum uz kum kisi insan ko to bhejhoo jo adub janta hoo.

aj kal mulahon kay title buy 1 and get 2 free milty hain is liyea her koi moulana bun gya hay .
aj us ko neend main bhi haq sab yaar kay narhy sunyen gay .

Posted 13 June 2011 - 11:28 PM (#44) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

View Postpiara-madinah, on 13 June 2011 - 11:25 PM, said:

yes rana bhai munazira aik jesy logon main hi acha lugta hay jub donon apny ilam say usey sabut kareen lakin us party kay pass kiya or koi alim fazil tha hi nahe unhon nay apana dramah kion bunwiya and again if this party I mean pir sahub knew he got very little ilam or jahil so why cant he asked them send a good person yeh bhi to hy na question.

wesy logon nay at the end un ko sahi mushwera diya kay instead of doing munaziras spend your time in work kash yehi ahl e zooq un ko yeh mushwera [ehly dety or un ka waqat buch jata .

mr jalali esy lug rha tha jesy free food ka banner dekh ker loog line main lug jayen us ki shakal bta rahi thi kay mullah g jungle ka rukh kareen gay or bhaag jayeen gay , my question to those who are in favour of mr jalali kiya un ki party main koi budha sheer nahe tha kisi taqat waly bundy ko bhejna tha , maza nahe aya us ki jahilana hurkaten dekh ker challenge kerna ho to kum uz kum kisi insan ko to bhejhoo jo adub janta hoo.

aj kal mulahon kay title buy 1 and get 2 free milty hain is liyea her koi moulana bun gya hay .
aj us ko neend main bhi haq sab yaar kay narhy sunyen gay .

G mein pehley din se yehi kaha tha ke koi faida nahi is mein hona sirf nuksaan hi nuksaan hai. Jo aik do min dekhey mein khud sharminda tha ke yeh kiya kar raha hai.
my brothers are those who will believe in me, without having seen me.” [Ahmad, Musnad]

Jaag Muslmaan Jaag Muslmaan ... kitna naacho gai ghairon ki dhun par?Jis ummat mein rab ne sher paida kiye aaj wohi gheedar ka libaas apna muqaddar samjh bethi

Posted 13 June 2011 - 11:28 PM (#45) User is offline   Tahir-Riaz 

• Administrator
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

View PostKnow-the-Ledge, on 13 June 2011 - 11:19 PM, said:

After all the conflab; some loser is still unapproving posts; which step on his sensibilities that no one gives a damn about.

I advise you to look into the difference between destructive and constructive criticisms. Your well constructed rhetoric lacks the balance and objectivity it normally has. I have heard that you are upset, please take it cool bro. We will try to bring some justice to the outstanding issues sometime soon.

If anyone has hurt you then please accept my apologizes on their behalf. You should also reflect if your behavior can be less provocative. It takes 2 to tango you know :)
Administrator
YaNabi Team
-Only A Good Human Being Can Become A Good Muslim

Posted 13 June 2011 - 11:29 PM (#46) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

To VIP's, this basically means agreeing with them and their pir 100%; or you are given less respect than a toilet licking maggot. The problem isn't the words; it's the fact that fanatics who are blind head-bangers; can't stomach an opposing or diverse viewpoint.

After all the conflab; some loser is still unapproving posts; which step on his sensibilities that no one gives a damn about.[/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]

bro ktl - just name and shame them snd be done with it-Gussa thook do. Jin ka rabb -AL-HAQ hota hai unki awaaz us ke liye hi buland hoti hai.
my brothers are those who will believe in me, without having seen me.” [Ahmad, Musnad]

Jaag Muslmaan Jaag Muslmaan ... kitna naacho gai ghairon ki dhun par?Jis ummat mein rab ne sher paida kiye aaj wohi gheedar ka libaas apna muqaddar samjh bethi

Posted 13 June 2011 - 11:41 PM (#47) User is offline   Know-the-Ledge 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

View PostTahir-Riaz, on 13 June 2011 - 11:28 PM, said:

I advise you to look into the difference between destructive and constructive criticisms. Your well constructed rhetoric lacks the balance and objectivity it normally has. I have heard that you are upset, please take it cool bro. We will try to bring some justice to the outstanding issues sometime soon.

If anyone has hurt you then please accept my apologizes on their behalf. You should also reflect if your behavior can be less provocative. It takes 2 to tango you know :)

Balance and objectivity was flushed down the toilet. I receive just enough Private messages from names i've never even seen on the forum; which keeps me interested and posting. People who support my view point but don't have the nads to say it themselves. there was more support for my 'balanced and objective' posts from silent users; but which some fanatic decided was far too uncomfortable to his fostered notions of infallibility on A) his pir and B.) Syeds

The deleters may not agree, but there's many that do; so stop doing it again and go whistle. Nobody is above a fair and constructive analysis. "Only a fanatic follows another blindly" - Egyptian proverb

This post has been edited by Know-the-Ledge: 13 June 2011 - 11:41 PM

I.Will.Back

Posted 13 June 2011 - 11:44 PM (#48) User is offline   farzanakauser 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Aslam aliakum every one
I just want to know if I can view this Debate, where I can view it?
Thanks.
Love Mohammad (salal la ho alia he waslam) and you have loved the whole creation of Allah azwajal.

Posted 13 June 2011 - 11:48 PM (#49) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

View PostKnow-the-Ledge, on 13 June 2011 - 11:41 PM, said:

Balance and objectivity was flushed down the toilet. I receive just enough Private messages from names i've never even seen on the forum; which keeps me interested and posting. People who support my view point but don't have the nads to say it themselves. there was more support for my 'balanced and objective' posts from silent users; but which some fanatic decided was far too uncomfortable to his fostered notions of infallibility on A) his pir and B.) Syeds

The deleters may not agree, but there's many that do; so stop doing it again and go whistle. Nobody is above a fair and constructive analysis. "Only a fanatic follows another blindly" - Egyptian proverb

To those that have unfairly massaged posts - one doesnt need to be a sherlock as to who they r - remember that your lord is one and your rasool is one - our allegiance is to them and them only. Only false pirs require this sort of behaviour and yours doesnt look like one - so quit making a fool of him and yourselves. This was a futile exercise in the first place and we are adding to the futility with this sort of behaviour. Be noble because you are the ummati's of the most noble of creations.

Posted 13 June 2011 - 11:54 PM (#50) User is offline   Brother_MGS 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

WOW all this over a Munazara!

The topic of the munazara hasnt been discussed yet! Its distasteful seeing grudges on here!

This is all behind a computer screen to!

Posted 14 June 2011 - 12:03 AM (#51) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

View PostBrother_MGS, on 13 June 2011 - 11:54 PM, said:

The topic of the munazara hasnt been discussed yet! Its distasteful seeing grudges on here!

I dont think we want to get to the topic just yet! Its not grudges i think bro ktl feels hard done by as attacks were personal and he wasnt allowed a right of reply. Now that he has got one he wont let them get away scot free! The guys should just behave like brothers and let us draw a line under a silly and distasteful episode. Where's br. imran when you need him to lock a topic!

Posted 14 June 2011 - 12:03 AM (#52) User is offline   Know-the-Ledge 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

View PostBrother_MGS, on 13 June 2011 - 11:54 PM, said:

It's the only language fanatics understand. Why can't I have my say? They seem to love having there's, calling Jalebi a 'pig' and saying that's too good for him and further calling him a barking dog.
I.Will.Back

Posted 14 June 2011 - 12:06 AM (#53) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

View Postqadrimuslim, on 14 June 2011 - 12:02 AM, said:

KTL - why do you get so worked up? If you don't like something, why not just avoid it instead of having so many public outcries?

Just take a deep breath and change the page. Mufakkir e Islam happens to be the Shaykh of many people, including many on YaNabi. If you don't like it, then there are plenty of other threads here that you might enjoy.

This thread is about a debate that took place - of which you have no interest - and Sayyidi Mufakkir e Islam sat in the debate thinking the idiot who challenged him was a scholar and they could have a scholarly debate where these issues could be put to bed. What became obvious is that idiot turned out to be a complete jaahil devoid in any knowledge of munazara and showed nothing but khabasat.

Khabasat does not win you a debate. Sound argument is what wins the debate.

Mufakkir e Islam clearly won the debate by his very FIRST daleel which was from Quran al Hakim. The khabees on the opposition had the job to refute the daleel but he simply couldn't and wouldn't. What he did was give 2 dalail to support his own argument (not in an attempt to refute Mufakkir e Islam)
One from Tafsir and one from Shifa Shareef (none of which are Quran)

Mufakkir e Islam proved that the first daleel was the opinion of Ikrima - a known Khwarji liar. And that the second hadith quoted was weak. None proved HAQ CHAR YAR either!

The khabees simply could not engage in the debate and was only out to shout like Irfan Shah does and trying to drown out anyone else, including the poor judge who was disgraced at what he saw.

KTL, you're an intelligent chap, if you filter the junk out of the debate I am sure can appreciate it when a sound argument is made and a debate is won on ilm and tehqeeq. Thats all we wanted and in the end, thats what we got. All the opposition managed to do was hurl abuse and try to cause a massive diversion

HAQ prevailed. All praise to Allah!

it maybe so that the victor is who you say it is - and i have no reason to doubt it. The brother is upset at personal attacks and not allowing him to reply. the whole episode could have been avoided if the brothers responsible just apologised and called it quits. To protect the honour of one there is no need to dishonour another who is also a brother in deen.

Posted 14 June 2011 - 12:07 AM (#54) User is offline   Know-the-Ledge 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

View Postqadrimuslim, on 14 June 2011 - 12:02 AM, said:

KTL, you're an intelligent chap, if you filter the junk out of the debate I am sure can appreciate it when a sound argument is made and a debate is won on ilm and tehqeeq. Thats all we wanted and in the end, thats what we got. All the opposition managed to do was hurl abuse and try to cause a massive diversion

Yes, I agree, I predicate on fairness and balance. Alhamdulillah, i've calmed alot and have begun to be very positive in my outlook and practise 'benefit of the doubt'. This doesn't not mean though, that I am unfairly cut off and in many cases previously, which i've over looked, maligned!

So this is jsut a reaction, you could say; i've relapsed into who I used to be. Because fanatics with their underhand tactics, rankle me beyond measure.

Before, I made fair points; now, i'll just act like a fanatic too.

I.Will.Back

Posted 14 June 2011 - 12:07 AM (#55) User is offline   harun7865 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

View PostKnow-the-Ledge, on 14 June 2011 - 12:03 AM, said:

It's the only language fanatics understand. Why can't I have my say? They seem to love having there's, calling Jalebi a 'pig' and saying that's too good for him and further calling him a barking dog.

We had no intention of calling him a barking dog but that's what he proved to be, nothing wrong in calling a spade a spade.
YE HAI DARBAR AAQA KA,

YEHAN MILTA HAI BEMAANGE,

ARRE O NA SAMJH,

YEHAN DAAMAN PEHLAAYA NAHI KARTE

Posted 14 June 2011 - 12:08 AM (#56) User is offline   axp813 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Where is the video of munazara? I cant find it anywhere, can someonle plz post a link in here for me plz .thankss

Posted 14 June 2011 - 12:10 AM (#57) User is offline   Know-the-Ledge 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

View Postharun7865, on 14 June 2011 - 12:07 AM, said:

We had no intention of calling him a barking dog but that's what he proved to be, nothing wrong in calling a spade a spade.

No it isn't!! Absolutely correct. Allow me to also call a spade a spade then. i won't silence you, you don't silence me :)

cheerio

This post has been edited by Know-the-Ledge: 14 June 2011 - 12:14 AM

I.Will.Back

Posted 14 June 2011 - 12:10 AM (#58) User is offline   Brother_MGS 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

View PostKnow-the-Ledge, on 14 June 2011 - 12:03 AM, said:

Im all for everybody having a fair say aslong as we dont insult each other personally. Like Bro MR pointed out we need to draw a line somewhere, this is getting ugly now.

This place reeks of insecurities!!!!!
We have had 2 threads on this Munazara and none of them have touched on how what is the correct reply to this Narah. I touched on the topic of Mushkil Kusha regarding Hazrat Ali(AS) in the previous thread only to emphasise that if we continue to have Nareh, Nareh Haidri comes before Nareh Thaqeeq.

Posted 14 June 2011 - 12:11 AM (#59) User is offline   hafiz-qadri 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Aslaamualikum

What I have witnessed today is absolutely Shocking.If this is the message Abid Jalali is sending out to Sunnis,I'm afraid there won't be many left.Hazarat Shah Sahib provided evidence from the Holy Quraan and Jalali Sahib has refused to accept it,Now can anyone on this Forum with sympathy towards Jalali Sahib explain what is the Punishment for the denial of the Holy Quraan?.Jalali Sahib and his Backers/supporters are now clearly Challenging Allah Subhanatallahs words astagfirullah.This was a Munazara from one side and worst Gutter language coming from the other side,Intelligent people will have observed the Language and would have decided to who clearly won this debate.One other point if anyone picked on was Jalali saying why do you Shah Sahib always mention Hazarat Ali ra in your speeches,another clear indication of Bughz e Ahle Bayth.One brother stated he would have decked him,I would have ripped his Head off for the constant Abuse.

PS Jalali also accused Hazarat Shah Sahib for being Ghustakh e Sahaba,That's funny Shah Sahib states Haq Sab Yaar without excluding any Sahaba e Rasool

HAQ SAB YAAR 160 LASHES FOR THOSE IN DENIAL
Haq Ali Ali Ali Moula Ali Ali Ali

Posted 14 June 2011 - 12:13 AM (#60) User is offline   qadrimuslim 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip
  • View blog

Brother Mudassar

if he has an issue with certain mureeds of the Shaykh then take it up with them. Attacking the Shaykh will only lead you to become like Abid Jahali and all the khabees on trash talk websites who have developed hatred for Mufakkir e Islam because they lost debates with junior mureeds or got kicked off YaNabi

And for KTL: Mufakkir e Islam was given this title because Alhamdulillah his teachings are based on ISLAMIC sources complete, not just barelvi ones etc etc. Alhamdulillah he is not out to please the barelvi establishment and says what is HAQ! Thats why he has this title.

Someone of your capacity should appreciate this broad unrestricted ideology

"The Sufi Must Submit to the Faqih" - Shaykh Ahmad Zurruq (RA)

Wa-la Ghalib Il-Allah "There is no Conqueror but Allah"

Share this topic:

• 7 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services