Spirit Of Islam: Sayyidi Mufakkir-e-islam Is Victorious In The Debate! Congratulations! - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Shaykh Sayyid Zahid Husain Rizwi has replied to our questions:

• 7 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Sayyidi Mufakkir-e-islam Is Victorious In The Debate! Congratulations!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 05:30 PM (#1) User is offline   qadrimuslim 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Members

THIS IS NOT A MUNAZARA

THIS HAS CLEARLY BECOME SUNNI SUFI SHAYKH vs KHWARJI MADMAN

IT IS CLEAR ABID JALALI HAS LOST THE DEBATE BECAUSE HE HAS BROKE CONDITIONS OF THE DEBATE (SHARAIT E MUNAZARA) AS HE WONT HAVE A DEBATE ON THE SUBJECT AND IS BARKING HIS HEAD OFF

"The Sufi Must Submit to the Faqih" - Shaykh Ahmad Zurruq (RA)

Wa-la Ghalib Il-Allah "There is no Conqueror but Allah"

Posted 13 June 2011 - 05:35 PM (#2) User is offline   qadrimuslim 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip
  • View blog

This is their idea of a munazir?

Now we know why Irfan Shah wont have a debate

The world can see what Abid Jalali is now

All Pir Irfan Shah supporters must be cringing right now!!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 05:39 PM (#3) User is online   Qadri-Jilani 

• Full Moon
  • Group: Administrators

Everything we said about this group of people in the last few days is proven. They are behaving worse than animals.

Conditions have been set and he won't accept it.

Hazrat Sahib started his 10 mins and this Abid Jalali interrupted the Qur'an recitation. Is he even Muslim? The Qur'an explicitly forbids it and he was talking over the Qur'an.

These are the worst "humans" I have even seen.

Maslak-e-Ahl-e-Sunnat

jarahat al-sinani laha'l-tiyamu ma yaltamu jarahat al-lisani
ei biradar chu 'aqibat khakast, khaak shawesh az ankei khaak shawee
apni millat par qiyas aqwam-e-maghrib sei na kar, khas hei tarkeeb mein qawm-e-Rasool-e-Hashmi

Posted 13 June 2011 - 06:08 PM (#4) User is offline   JoeDacky 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Salaam,

Absolute pathetic excuse of a debate. One side says haq sab yaar and the other says haq chaar yaar. Muffakire Islam is saying repeatedly, let me prove my viewpoint from Quran and Sunnah and you do the same vis a vis your viewpoint. But no, Maulana Jalali Sahib does not want any of it. There was no point to this debate. Absolute waste of time, effort and airline ticket.

"My father used to teach me, when you are losing the debate, raise your argument rather than your voice." (Desmond Tutu)

Bol Raha Hai Tan Man Saara Ali Ali!
Hai Mastoon Ka Har Dam Nara Ali Ali!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 06:16 PM (#5) User is offline   JoeDacky 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

View Postqadrimuslim, on 13 June 2011 - 06:05 PM, said:

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL SUPPORTERS OF MUFAKKIR E ISLAM PIR SYED ABDUL QADIR JILANI

Mufakkir e Islam wins the debate:

Abid Jalali Loses. Simple.

To everyone who said this idiot cannot debate with Mufakkir e Islam were right. We already knew this was all he could do.

Salaam,

Has this been anounced by Mufti Suleman Sahib or is it a unofficialn statement? If its unofficial, then I really think we should wait until the judges decision otherwise we are going to have alot of confusion.

Bol Raha Hai Tan Man Saara Ali Ali!
Hai Mastoon Ka Har Dam Nara Ali Ali!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 06:54 PM (#6) User is offline   piara-madinah 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

jalali not come in gussa and whats wrong with you you got bughz with all sahaba sacha narha hay haq sab yaar and murtbha fazilat sab ki alug alug hay but a real mulsim will never argue on haq chaar yaar because haq and sach is haq sab yaar .

if people say haq chaar yaar that is right and saying haq sab yaar is more good and quran named ashrha mubeshra 10 sahabas jannaty so how can mr jalai you only agreed that Nabi paak got only chaar yaars .

kiya munazira shoor machye baghir possible hay , empty vassels make so much noise .

sab sahaba ko Nabi kay yaar na many koi us ka eman kiya ho ga sirf noise hi kerna janta hay shaed yeh insan no adub no adaab .

Posted 13 June 2011 - 06:56 PM (#7) User is offline   qadrimuslim 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip
  • View blog

the Public and Ulama are judging this and can clearly see that Jalali cannot debate and won't debate

he is like a madman lunatic and doesn't even know how to have a debate

Mufakkir e Islam has provided Quranic evidence for Haq Sab Yar and Jalali is simply screaming his head off and not rebutting it - he is not an Alim or a scholar - he is purely a Jahil and that much has been proven

Whatever the case - the Ulama, especially in Pakistan will have their eyes opened today.

Posted 13 June 2011 - 07:12 PM (#8) User is offline   Naeemia 

• New Moon
  • Pip

I feel sick :-( Allah o Akbar !

Abid Jalali does not want to talk on the decided topic since start. At one hand he is not following this main 'point' of the topic on the other hand he is not letting anyone else to speak from Pir Sahab. Super Hypocricy
He is simply playing games with Pir Sahab. Allah Dekh Raha Hai !

Ulaika Mu`minuna Haqq` , they die and they rise they would never be able to refute Haq Sab Yar ! For Haq Char Yar they have to bring a similar standing, which they cannot :-)

Ya Allah !

The Ghustakh e Rasool Alyhe Salatu Wasalam have a fair point here which they would throw upon us later. Abid Jalali is deviating the topic since he does not want to touch Quran and Hadith. He is forcing Mufakkir e Islam to accept Haq Char Yar from some 19th century booklet/nazam/kitabcha. That means Barailvis never want to debate through Quran and Hadith !

After this thing ends, Huzoor Pir Sahab should not bother these chants and disgusting allegations and continue with his work. They barked against Tahir ul Qadri for a long time, but Tahir ul Qadri never gives a damn about these people. This is the best way.

Thank God, that Mufti Syed Shujaat Ali Qadri, teacher of Irfan Shah is not alive today. It would have been a shame for him to see what Irfan Shah is doing to the Ahle Sunnah.
Mufti e Ahle Sunnat respected Allama Shah Ahmed Noorani, Pir Karam Shah and even Mufakkir e Islam !

Posted 13 June 2011 - 07:35 PM (#9) User is offline   Sunni-Enquirer 

• New Moon
  • Pip

The Mufti Sahib who is acting as the judge is definitely the wrong person for the job. He is too weak and unable to get Abid Jalali to follow the terms & conditions of the munazra.

Who chose Mufti Sahib to be the judge? Wasn't it obvious that Abid Jalali was going to try all the tricks in the book and therefore it was necessary to have a strong personality as judge?

In the 10 minutes that Shah Sahib spoke he absolutely tore apart Abid Jalali's whole arguement, it was amazing to listen to such knowledge. Then what happens...? Abid Jalali goes ape again! We need a strong judge in there!!!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 07:57 PM (#10) User is offline   mureedhussain 

• New Moon
  • Pip

asalaaam,

yes bro he said aapka KANZ UL IMAAN, ...................................dats why they turned off the audio then video.......hows he going to get out of this one..........

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:35 PM (#11) User is online   Tahir-Riaz 

• Administrator
  • View blog

View Postmureedhussain, on 13 June 2011 - 07:57 PM, said:

asalaaam,

yes bro he said aapka KANZ UL IMAAN, ...................................dats why they turned off the audio then video.......hows he going to get out of this one..........

Verbal gymnastic is appealing but it has nothing to do with the topic. If you heard Ap ka, you couldnt have missed "Mera bhi hay". Hence its a figure of speech.

I regret to say that Abid Jalali Sahab was there to slander his counterpart and not to debate him. As predicted nothing good came out of the debate. Unfortunatly this will polerize the Sunnis even more.
Lets work together bridg gaps :)

PS! I am warning all users not to use disrespectfull words against Abid Jalali Shahab. Please dont follow his example.
Administrator
YaNabi Team
-Only A Good Human Being Can Become A Good Muslim

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:36 PM (#12) User is offline   qadrimuslim 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip
  • View blog

Hazrat Sahib devastated them with his daleel

they could not break our daleel

instead made a weak one themselves

and Hazrat Sahib destroyed the feable daleel Abid Jahali gave

as for Aapka Kanzul Imaan, Hazrat Sahib always says "Aapki Kitab" you idiots

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:38 PM (#13) User is offline   Deen1 

• New Moon
  • Pip

View PostTrue-Seeker, on 13 June 2011 - 08:09 PM, said:

Whats wrong with saying that ?

Does that mean he does not believe in the Kanzul Iman. He was asked time and again and he did not respond?

Many people were watching I for one did not hear him say mere be hai

View PostAshiq--e--Rasool, on 13 June 2011 - 08:19 PM, said:

Bro Deen1 & Mureedhussain, Do you think its fair on Jalali sahab's part to just start shouting and not let the opposition to speak in his own time?

Thats why a mutual ref was appointed!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:40 PM (#14) User is offline   qadrimuslim 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip
  • View blog

View PostTahir-Riaz, on 13 June 2011 - 08:35 PM, said:

VAs predicted nothing good came out of the debate. Unfortunatly this will polerize the Sunnis even more.

Brother Tahir, I disagree

Sunnis will watch this debate and will realise:

- which camp is on HAQ,
- which camp had the stronger argument
- which camp stuck to the adaab of a munazara
- which camp had civilised behaviour

- and which camp showed their true colours of animals and jihaalat

Sayyidi Mufakkir e Islam - ZINDABAD!!!!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:42 PM (#15) User is offline   Ashiq--e--Rasool 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip
  • View blog

View PostDeen1, on 13 June 2011 - 08:38 PM, said:

Does that mean he does not believe in the Kanzul Iman. He was asked time and again and he did not respond?

Thats why a mutual ref was appointed!

Did Jalali sahab even let Mufti sahab(judge) talk?
Kabr ke neendse uthna koi aasaan na tha
Hum to mehshar me unhe dekhne aayehue hai.

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:42 PM (#16) User is offline   shayanali 

• New Moon
  • Pip
  • Group: Validating

View PostTahir-Riaz, on 13 June 2011 - 08:35 PM, said:

Verbal gymnastic is appealing but it has nothing to do with the topic. If you heard Ap ka, you couldnt have missed "Mera bhi hay". Hence its a figure of speech.

I regret to say that Abid Jalali Sahab was there to slander his counterpart and not to debate him. As predicted nothing good came out of the debate. Unfortunatly this will polerize the Sunnis even more.
Lets work together bridg gaps :)

PS! I am warning all users not to use disrespectfull words against Abid Jalali Shahab. Please dont follow his example.

TAHIR RIAZ bhai ... I am mureed of Pir Syed Abdul Qadir jilani. AL-E-RASOOL (SAW) or Ghos-e-Pak (R.A) ki Olad Shah Sahab ki itni gustakhi and you are saying not curse Abdi Jalali. It's looking same as not to curse Yazeed when he was doing Gustakhi to Imam HASAN & HUSSAIN (R.A) .... We will never ABUSE Abid Jalali but we will Curse him only for his GUSTAKHI. Remember we will not Abuse but we will curse him because he is Gustakh of our PIR - A PIR who is AAL-E-RASOOL (SAW) ... Kiun husan par tu itrata hai .. ye charkh sukoo ka dushman hai .. gardish ke teer chalata ...
ShaYan Ali

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:44 PM (#17) User is online   Qadri-Jilani 

• Full Moon

From all his shouting and rudeness alhamdulillah Hazrat Mufakkir-e-Islam got one chance to speak and that's all he needed, it was all over for from there.

Hazrat Mufakkir-e-Islam won this debate in two minutes:

Hazrat Sahib presented a daleel of hasr and asked Abid Jalali to fault or break his daleel.

Abid Jalali could not answer.

Hazrat Sahib asked Abid Jalali to answer the Qur'anic verse: Ulaa'ika hum'ul-muminoona haqqa and provide takhsees of this ayat according to his dawa.

Abid Jalali could not answer.

Abid Jalali presented a tradition for which Hazrat Sahib stated that this is a fabricated Hadith to start with.

Abid Jalali had no answer and started shouting and eventually ran away from the munazara, Hazrat Sahib is still sat there.

Maslak-e-Ahl-e-Sunnat

jarahat al-sinani laha'l-tiyamu ma yaltamu jarahat al-lisani
ei biradar chu 'aqibat khakast, khaak shawesh az ankei khaak shawee
apni millat par qiyas aqwam-e-maghrib sei na kar, khas hei tarkeeb mein qawm-e-Rasool-e-Hashmi

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:45 PM (#18) User is offline   Khalid_the_Warrior 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip
  • View blog

View PostDeen1, on 13 June 2011 - 08:38 PM, said:

Brother Deen1,I beg to differ. I was watching as well and Shah sahib did say. Mera bhi hai.

Anway, If this was a shouting match,we all know who won. Nothing good came out of the debate.

Repentance is a strange mount -
it jumps towards heaven in a single moment from the lowest place

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:51 PM (#19) User is online   Tahir-Riaz 

• Administrator
  • View blog

View Postqadrimuslim, on 13 June 2011 - 08:40 PM, said:

Brother Tahir, I disagree
Sunnis will watch this debate and will realise:

Bro, I dont think Muslims in general, or sunnis for that matter, will be interested in this debate because it doesnt solve any of their problems. On the countrary it will give them a serious headach.
For me Pir Syed Abdul Qadir Jilani won the debate because he honred the signed agreement and remained respectfull desipte dispecibal lies and slandring.

Quraan is an evidence only for those who lend it an ear :)

Tahir
Administrator
YaNabi Team
-Only A Good Human Being Can Become A Good Muslim

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:56 PM (#20) User is offline   piara-madinah 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

deen if he said app ka kanzulemaan nothing wrong in that bralvees read kanzuleman translation and others many they read there moulanas translation tafseer he did not say your quraan he said app ka kanzuleman there are many tafseer translations in urdu and otehr zubans.

what we bralve reading before Kanzuleman ?can someone explain That? QuranPaak sab ka hay kanzuleman ko apna kehna sab ki marzi hay koi ziaulquran purhta hay koi kanzuleman purhta hay koi janab dr tahir ka turjumha quran purhta hay koi tafhemulquran purta hay koi janab moulana naeemi ka turjumha purhta hay so is per koi etraaz nahe bunta kay why he said app ka kanzuleman , maslak alahazrat say pehly kiya bralvion ka koi maslk nahe tha ya kanzuleman say pehly woh turjumha nahe purhty they so there are many good translations and tafseers available.

deen your next question kiya pir sahub kanzuleman per yaqeen nahe rukhty yaqeen Quraan per hay or woh sab ka hay after that there are many translations and tafseers and one can choose which one he feels easy to understand.

abid jalai you need a lot to learn abhi school start keroo.

Share this topic:

• 7 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services