Spirit Of Islam: Maulana Ishaq Sahib Unveils 21st Century's Kharjhi Dishonesty And Hatred Against Ahle Bayt - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Like us on facebook!

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Maulana Ishaq Sahib Unveils 21st Century's Kharjhi Dishonesty And Hatred Against Ahle Bayt

Posted 12 June 2011 - 03:42 AM (#1) User is offline   Desert-Sheikh 

• Administrator
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

A book has recently been published in Pakistan to promote the Khariji-Ideology by falsely claiming that neither Hazrat Abu Talib raised and supported Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alieh Wassalam nor Hazrat Ali killed Marhab, the chief of army of Jews in the Khyber battle. These gangsters are shamelessly twisting the facts and rewriting their-own false-history that must be condemned and refuted.

Zikr-e-Haq Itna Mukhtasar Bhi Nahin
Khatam Ho Ga Ye Daar Par Bhi Nahin

Follow rest of the clips on YouTube. (Brother Mudassar-Rana, thanks for providing the links)

BTW, 'they' are using time, money and energy to "expose true sunni history", would 'they' like to pay any attention to this matter? Hazrat Ali ko kam az kam Sahabi Samjh kar hi un ka diffah kar lia karoo.... (Sahaba ki azmat ka jo theyka lia huwa hey).

PS: There are many Yazidis (Ahle-Bayt haters) out there.

Administrator
YaNabi Team

-What is it to make you wonder, if I roam the desert waste?
Not all those who wander are lost!

Posted 12 June 2011 - 06:57 AM (#2) User is offline   AsadullahHamza 

• New Moon
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

No soul has authority over another. Guidance and straying is a matter between God and you.

aakwrAllahwbHu

PS: There are many Yazidis (Ahle-Bayt haters) out there.

Very true, and this is one reason why I don't ever defend Lady Aisha (ahs) at Wahhabi forums -- however much it enrages the Nasibis amongst them -- even though they pretend to defend the wives (ahs) and companions (rAah) of the Prophet (sAahwah), all they really do is bend over backwards trying to undermine the credentials of the Ahle Bayt(ahs).

Alhamdu lillahi Rabbil aalameen.

la ilaaha illaa Allaahu Al-‘Atheemu Al-Haleemu, la ilaaha illaa Allaahu Rabbul ‘arshil-‘atheemi,
la ilaaha illaa Allaahu Rabbus-samaawaati wa Rabbul-ardhi wa Rabbul-‘arshil-kareemi

there is no god except Allah, the All-Mighty, the Forbearing; there is no god except Allah, the Lord of the Mighty Throne;
there is no god except Allah, Lord of the heavens, Lord of the earth and Lord of the noble Throne.

Posted 12 June 2011 - 10:58 AM (#3) User is offline   Imran. 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Great work by this moulana sahib!

Why arent the sunni moulvis challenging this nasibi material?

Watch how sunni channels in uk jump onto this issue to "save the day",(or maybe they wont because it defends moula e kainat(as) and Hadrat Abu Talib) and then jump onto the issue of afzalyat after a few lines,totally forgetting the the topic at hand and ending with attempting to strip Ali(alayh assalam)) and Ahle Bayt(alayhisslam) of nearly all the juzwi fazilats that have been bestowed on them.

PS I wouldnt be surprised the brelvi cultists now label moulana ishaac a tafzili too,lol,(on top of being a devient and ghustaakh which seems to be their default label on anyone non brelvi these days).

Posted 12 June 2011 - 11:38 AM (#4) User is offline   Brother_MGS 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

View PostImran., on 12 June 2011 - 10:58 AM, said:

Great work by this moulana sahib!

Why arent the sunni moulvis challenging this nasibi material?

Watch how sunni channels in uk jump onto this issue to "save the day",(or maybe they wont because it defends moula e kainat(as) and Hadrat Abu Talib) and then jump onto the issue of afzalyat after a few lines,totally forgetting the the topic a hand and ending with stripping Ali(as) and Ahle Bayt of any nearly all the juzwi fazilats that have been bestowed on them.

PS I wouldnt be surprised the brelvi cultists now label moulana ishaac a tafzili too,lol,(on top of being a devient and ghustaakh which seems to be their default label on anyone non brelvi these days).

SubhanAllah, who ever defends the Ahle Bayt deserves respect regardless of their Aqeedah.

Jiski Zamanat Nabi leh lai woh Ali hotha hai Ali, Aur Jiske Zamanat Ali leh lai woh Wali hotha hai Wali!

The same Barelwi cults who refer to Ali(AS) as Moula Kainat, Mushkil Kusha, Sher-e-Khuda, question their status and hesitate when it comes to defend them. I think thats being devient.

RasoolAllah(SAWW) showed us the maqam, showed us the status, the shaan of Ali(AS). Who are we on Allah's earth to even begin to question them?

The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams- Tupac Shakur

Posted 12 June 2011 - 10:38 PM (#5) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

It really is silly that people in their desire to defend muawiyah see fit to defame or debase syedna ali a.s - when rasool allah s.a.w has said ali a.s is my brother - then it is our duty to bow down to that. We make opposing shia a bigger aim than actually defending the truth and their is only one truth any right minded person if asked about which camp he would join would join the camp of ali a.s over and above anybody else.

maulana ishaq has no pretences no big titles and thats probably why he isnt popular as others are but i have yet to hear anybody talk as much sense in such a straight forward manner. How many other ulema can say that shia, brelvi and ahle-hadith pray together behind one man? And isnt that what deen is ?
my brothers are those who will believe in me, without having seen me.” [Ahmad, Musnad]

Jaag Muslmaan Jaag Muslmaan ... kitna naacho gai ghairon ki dhun par?Jis ummat mein rab ne sher paida kiye aaj wohi gheedar ka libaas apna muqaddar samjh bethi

Posted 18 June 2011 - 07:40 PM (#6) Guest_AAAbbasi_*

• Group: Guests

AOA:

I recall the prophet (pbuh) sermon in Arafat when he said at the time of jajj, that every muslm's honour, property and life is moer honorable than this month, this city and this day. This molvi is using word "Harami" again and again to defend abu talib and prove who is killer of marhab. Does it make any difference who kiled marhab. He proves from quran that Allah is mentioning that when prophet (pbuh) was orpah, He managed for him (by abu talib). What about faro of egypt who brought up hazrat Musa (AS). Is it deen to confirm who is the killer of marhab and spread hate against an sahaba even if he is muhavia.

Posted 18 June 2011 - 08:36 PM (#7) User is offline   JoeDacky 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

View PostAAAbbasi, on 18 June 2011 - 07:40 PM, said:

AOA:

I recall the prophet (pbuh) sermon in Arafat when he said at the time of jajj, that every muslm's honour, property and life is moer honorable than this month, this city and this day. This molvi is using word "Harami" again and again to defend abu talib and prove who is killer of marhab. Does it make any difference who kiled marhab. He proves from quran that Allah is mentioning that when prophet (pbuh) was orpah, He managed for him (by abu talib). What about faro of egypt who brought up hazrat Musa (AS). Is it deen to confirm who is the killer of marhab and spread hate against an sahaba even if he is muhavia.

Salaam,

I havent watched the whole video so cant comment on the issue of calling people Harami. Firaawn did indeed raise Syedna Musa (a.s) but Allah (swt) does not call that action of Firaawn as His (swt). Where Allah (swt) reminds the Prophet (saaw) in Quran that it was HIM (swt) who protected him (saaw) as an orphan, it is actually regarded by many Quranic commentators to be Syedna Abu Talib (a.s), whose actions Allah (swt) refers to as his own. An example of the actions of of a non muslim have NEVER been called the actions of Allah (swt) any where else in Quran. Also, one of the key differences between Firaawn and Syedna Abu Talib (a.s) is that all his life, the latter helped and looked out for the Messenger (saaw) whereas the former, persecuted the believing people of the time and made claims of divinity.

Bol Raha Hai Tan Man Saara Ali Ali!
Hai Mastoon Ka Har Dam Nara Ali Ali!

Posted 18 June 2011 - 09:44 PM (#8) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

View PostAAAbbasi, on 18 June 2011 - 07:40 PM, said:

AOA:

I have watched this lecture a few times now - and the maulana is not spreading hate. He is highlighting a so called scholar writing a book saying abu talib a.s did not raise the prophet s.a.w and ali a.s did not kill marhab. The reason he calls the scholar a harami is because he has blatantly lied. He has pointed to classical scholars to back his argument yet when the maulana quotes the books it is exactly the opposite. So why did the guy lie? And a blatant lie? Why does he wish to reduce the status of syedna ali and abu talib a.s?

It is a sick agenda.
my brothers are those who will believe in me, without having seen me.” [Ahmad, Musnad]

Jaag Muslmaan Jaag Muslmaan ... kitna naacho gai ghairon ki dhun par?Jis ummat mein rab ne sher paida kiye aaj wohi gheedar ka libaas apna muqaddar samjh bethi

Posted 18 June 2011 - 10:44 PM (#9) Guest_AAAbbasi_*

Deen is not who killed marhan or who raised the prophet, rather it is the prophet teaching which is deen. Abu tablib helped prophet as a nephew and not as a prophet. But still the author is right or wrong, no one is allowed to say "harami" if he thinks himself like a scholar. When even about a bad person, you can not talk bad about him in his absence as he can not defend in his absence, and it is called ghhbah, which is a big sin, what to talk of using word "harami" from mouth of a so called scholar.
Every muslims life, honour and property is sacred like the day,city and month of hajj as mentioned by Prophet(pbuh).

Posted 18 June 2011 - 10:57 PM (#10) User is offline   Brother_MGS 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Why is there a big hoohaa being made of the Moulana Saab using the word 'harami'?

He is using it to describe a Ghustakh. Its out of emotion and a sense of what hes saying is wrong not because of a personal vendetta!

Posted 18 June 2011 - 11:01 PM (#11) Guest_AAAbbasi_*

View PostJoeDacky, on 18 June 2011 - 08:36 PM, said:

Salaam,

I havent watched the whole video so cant comment on the issue of calling people Harami. Firaawn did indeed raise Syedna Musa (a.s) but Allah (swt) does not call that action of Firaawn as His (swt). Where Allah (swt) reminds the Prophet (saaw) in Quran that it was HIM (swt) who protected him (saaw) as an orphan, it is actually regarded by many Quranic commentators to be Syedna Abu Talib (a.s), whose actions Allah (swt) refers to as his own. An example of the actions of of a non muslim have NEVER been called the actions of Allah (swt) any where else in Quran. Also, one of the key differences between Firaawn and Syedna Abu Talib (a.s) is that all his life, the latter helped and looked out for the Messenger (saaw) whereas the former, persecuted the believing people of the time and made claims of divinity.

Allah says to Musa (as) that you were being brought up under my control, so it was not faro of egypt, but a source which Allah created for Musa (as). Similarly Allah says that I returned you to your mother although faro returned him back to her mother but Allah calls this as His action. So it does not matter if he was brought up by his uncle abu talib as it is what any good uncle will do for his nephew in this world because of this natural love we have. This love would have a value if it was for him as a prophet. He always backup him up and did not let the enemy harm the prophet (pbuh) as this was tribal tridation at that time.

Posted 18 June 2011 - 11:19 PM (#12) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

View PostAAAbbasi, on 18 June 2011 - 10:44 PM, said:

Deen is not who killed marhan or who raised the prophet, rather it is the prophet teaching which is deen. Abu tablib helped prophet as a nephew and not as a prophet. But still the author is right or wrong, no one is allowed to say "harami" if he thinks himself like a scholar. When even about a bad person, you can not talk bad about him in his absence as he can not defend in his absence, and it is called ghhbah, which is a big sin, what to talk of using word "harami" from mouth of a so called scholar.
Every muslims life, honour and property is sacred like the day,city and month of hajj as mentioned by Prophet(pbuh).

br so a so-called scholar deliberately attributes lies to classical scholars to make a case for debasing ali a.s and abu talib a.s and thats ok?

isnt love of rasool allah s.a.w part of iman?

isnt hatred of ali a.s a sign of munafiqat?

how do you know abu talib a.s helped rasool s.a.w as nephew ? He had other uncles as well they certainly didnt care for this bond!

it is every muslims duty to call for haq and this author was DELIBERATELY lying and attributing his lie to others unable to answer for themselves.

This is not the deen i am part of.

Posted 19 June 2011 - 01:13 AM (#13) User is online   Qadri-Jilani 

• Full Moon

This kharji/nasbi fitna is a very ugly one.

On one of our Sunni TV channels (yes sunni, not deobandi) a fairly simple person calls in and asks the question:

If we say Allah is just and gives people ranks according to His justice then Sayyiduna Ali is the one with the most knowledge, the most generous, the most brave and performed the most ibadat, not to mention of the most noble lineage so why is he not the most excellent (afzal) among all the companions?

Now here is the answer...first the man answering the question says we do not deny he can be afzal in juzwi fazilat but we are not talking about that. Then he goes on to deny any juzwi fazilat of Sayyiduna Ali!

In another program they were going to lengths to (attempt to!) prove Sayyiduna Ali is not the first male to accept Islam.

If this is not nasibiyat then what is? It's filthy and their is an organised effort in attempting to explicitly or subtly remove the love of Ahl al-bayt from the hearts of the believers. They will never succeed though as Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala has elevated their status.

Maslak-e-Ahl-e-Sunnat

jarahat al-sinani laha'l-tiyamu ma yaltamu jarahat al-lisani
ei biradar chu 'aqibat khakast, khaak shawesh az ankei khaak shawee
apni millat par qiyas aqwam-e-maghrib sei na kar, khas hei tarkeeb mein qawm-e-Rasool-e-Hashmi

Posted 19 June 2011 - 07:12 AM (#14) User is offline   hafiz-qadri 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Aslaamualikum

If A non-Syed Molana has Bughz Ali(as) to an extent I can understand that,but A Syed Molana who has Bughz e Ali(as)is unbelievable.For an example you are Living with your Father but in every Mehfil or Dunyaee Majlis you are openly Praising the Neighbour above your Father,what does this result in?.I honestly believe we are now encountering the same times as Imam Hussain (as) went through,on one side we have khariji Yazeedi so called Sunnis and on the other we have Ali Ali Ali Ali Hussaini Sunnis,I know which side I'm on.The Hatred towards Ahle Bayth has been going on for Centuries well today I announce to the world the Ahle Bayth are the Most Highest in Rank after the Holy Prophets,You can call me a Shia/Rafazi ot whatever,I wouldn't even Pee on you dirty Filthy Kharijis if you were on Fire.

PS. All true Syeds have love from their Hearts for the Ahle Bayth e Hathaar,The ones who don't are NOT Syeds but Dajalalis,(Fatawa e Hafizqadria)
Haq Ali Ali Ali Moula Ali Ali Ali

Posted 19 June 2011 - 11:40 AM (#15) User is offline   Desert-Sheikh 

• Administrator
  • View blog

View Posthafiz-qadri, on 19 June 2011 - 07:12 AM, said:

Aslaamualikum

If A non-Syed Molana has Bughz Ali(as) to an extent I can understand that,but A Syed Molana who has Bughz e Ali(as)is unbelievable.For an example you are Living with your Father but in every Mehfil or Dunyaee Majlis you are openly Praising the Neighbour above your Father,what does this result in?.I honestly believe we are now encountering the same times as Imam Hussain (as) went through,on one side we have khariji Yazeedi so called Sunnis and on the other we have Ali Ali Ali Ali Hussaini Sunnis,I know which side I'm on.The Hatred towards Ahle Bayth has been going on for Centuries well today I announce to the world the Ahle Bayth are the Most Highest in Rank after the Holy Prophets,You can call me a Shia/Rafazi ot whatever,I wouldn't even Pee on you dirty Filthy Kharijis if you were on Fire.

PS. All true Syeds have love from their Hearts for the Ahle Bayth e Hathaar,The ones who don't are NOT Syeds but Dajalalis,(Fatawa e Hafizqadria)

Kuch faisala to ho k kidhar jana chahiye
Pani ko ab to sar se guzar jana chahiye
Tohamat laga k baap pe jo dushman se dad le
Aise sukhan-faroosh ko mar jana chahiye
(Parveen Shakir)

Administrator
YaNabi Team

-What is it to make you wonder, if I roam the desert waste?
Not all those who wander are lost!

Posted 19 June 2011 - 04:22 PM (#16) Guest_AAAbbasi_*

View PostMudassar-Rana, on 18 June 2011 - 11:19 PM, said:

br so a so-called scholar deliberately attributes lies to classical scholars to make a case for debasing ali a.s and abu talib a.s and thats ok?

isnt love of rasool allah s.a.w part of iman?

isnt hatred of ali a.s a sign of munafiqat?

how do you know abu talib a.s helped rasool s.a.w as nephew ? He had other uncles as well they certainly didnt care for this bond!

it is every muslims duty to call for haq and this author was DELIBERATELY lying and attributing his lie to others unable to answer for themselves.

This is not the deen i am part of.

AOA:

As mentioned earlier, deen is not who killed marhan or who brought up the prophet(pbuh). It is a topic so called molvies need to make their business. Aazar brought up hazrat Ibraheem (AS) but Allah forbid hazrat Ibrahim (AS) even to pray for his forgiveness, what else you need to understand.
Abu talib loved him as a newphew well everyone knows as he never accepted him as a prophet, so how could his help be attributed to the prophethood instead tribal ethics.
This is history and not the deen. Deen is the teaching of Quran and sunnah and that is the end. No need to fight or say harami to a muslim whose life, honor and property is more sacred than holy city, day of urfa and month of hajj (if one believes the prophet(pbuh). If you do so, you are helping the enemies of Islam in otehr words. Try to understand.

Posted 19 June 2011 - 04:25 PM (#17) Guest_AAAbbasi_*

View Posthafiz-qadri, on 19 June 2011 - 07:12 AM, said:

Aslaamualikum

What is this syed and non-syed. Better is one who fears more as per quran and sunnah and not the family background.

Posted 19 June 2011 - 06:14 PM (#18) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

View PostAAAbbasi, on 19 June 2011 - 04:22 PM, said:

AOA:

As mentioned earlier, deen is not who killed marhan or who brought up the prophet(pbuh). It is a topic so called molvies need to make their business. Aazar brought up hazrat Ibraheem (AS) but Allah forbid hazrat Ibrahim (AS) even to pray for his forgiveness, what else you need to understand.
Abu talib loved him as a newphew well everyone knows as he never accepted him as a prophet, so how could his help be attributed to the prophethood instead tribal ethics.
This is history and not the deen. Deen is the teaching of Quran and sunnah and that is the end. No need to fight or say harami to a muslim whose life, honor and property is more sacred than holy city, day of urfa and month of hajj (if one believes the prophet(pbuh). If you do so, you are helping the enemies of Islam in otehr words. Try to understand.

br. either you dont fully understand punjabi or you are deliberately ignoring the points i raised.

We are not debating why abu talib a.s raised rasool allah s.a.w

we are not debating ali a.s killed marhab

the maulana and i are making the point why is a scholar deliberately lying and using classical scholars falsely to debase both ali a.s and his father.

performing hajj and praying salah is not a contribution to deen. it is performing rituals. You could do a million hajj but you would never be able to do what abu talib a.s did.

The ummah shall forever be indebted to ali a.s and his father for their role in establishing deen. And were it not for them and if you are from the sub continent you would still be drinking cow urine.

Posted 19 June 2011 - 06:41 PM (#19) User is offline   Brother_MGS 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

SubhanAllah! fantastic point made Mudassar Bro.

Il repeat this lyric, Jis ki zamanat Nabi lai leh woh Ali hotha hai Ali, Aur jiske Zamaanat Ali leh lai woh Wali hotha hai Wali.

Fitnah creators have always existed, this is another one of their ploys. Look at it from a logical point of view, Our Aqeedah tells us the Noor of RasoolAllah (SAW) was Allah(SWT)'s first creation. Muhammad existed before everything. Every Nabi of ALlah(SWT) before Muhammad-e-Mustapha(SAW) told the coming of the seal of Prophethood RasoolAllah(SAW).

If we believe RasoolAllah(SAW) being Allah(SWT)'s most beloved and best of creations, Don't you think Allah(SWT) selected the blessed people who were to play a crucial role in RasoolAllah(SAW)'s time on earth?

From another logical perspective Hazrat Abu Talib(RA) didn't raise any child, He raised the Person who Allah(SWT) was to reveal his command on to, The person who in this blessed Month went on the Journey of Ascension, the only eyes to Have seen Allah(SWT).
Hazrat Abu Talib had plenty of love for RasoolAllah(SAW), dont you think Ghustakhi against him is Ghustakhi against RasoolAllah(SAW), seeing the huge part he played in our Prophet(SAW)'s life?

Moula Kynaat(RA)'s contribution to Islam, Deen, The battlefield etc. everybody is aware of. Works of classical scholars and the Quran and Hadith collections themselves are proof of this.

The Khwarjis feed listeners beautiful looking mathai but only when the listener starts biting and chewing it do they only then realise how much poison is in the sweet.

Questioning the status of the Ahle Bayt and the Sahaba-e-Karam is a very very very dangerous rope to step on.

Posted 20 June 2011 - 01:09 PM (#20) User is offline   FSA 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip
  • View blog

Salam

Im sorry but I think this Maulana is a bit dodgy. I have watched his videos in the past on youtube. In the video below he is explaining why the Shia hold filthy beliefs about Hazrat Umar RA. He seems to be saying 'we should understand why the Shia believe such things [rightly or wrongly] and we should unite and get on'.

I hold Shia in contempt for expressing publicly such offensive views about the blessed Sahaba RA such as Hazrat Umar RA. We love these personalities and our love doesnt allow us to simply dismiss offensive accusations and unite.

I thought I should bring to peoples awareness the question mark surrounding this Maulana.
Is he reliable?

Hazrat Umar Farooq murdered Hazrat Fatima (AS)_ Reason Shia curse Umar---Salfi Molana Ishaq

Salam
FREE SYRIA ARMY- Khalid Bin al Walid Brigade. Homs. Homeland protectors.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services