Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sunni Dawate Islami UK/India

Posted 11 June 2011 - 01:29 AM (#1) User is offline   Dawat 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Does anyone know how many Sunni Dawat-E-Islami Annual Ijtimas take place in various parts of India and the UK?

Posted 11 June 2011 - 01:45 AM (#2) User is offline   The-Mughal-Sister 

• Full Moon
  • View blog
  • Group: Moderators

View PostDawat, on 11 June 2011 - 01:29 AM, said:

Does anyone know how many Sunni Dawat-E-Islami Annual Ijtimas take place in various parts of India and the UK?

Do you also need to know if they make tax contributions, and what is their annual income including gifts likes number plates and cars?

I'm off to hide under my bed, cos my sister;s gonna kill me!! :P She can't catch me!

“Your knowledge must improve your heart, and purge your ego.”

Imam Ghazzali RA

Posted 11 June 2011 - 01:55 AM (#3) User is offline   Know-the-Ledge 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

View PostThe-Mughal-Sister, on 11 June 2011 - 01:45 AM, said:

Do you also need to know if they make tax contributions, and what is their annual income including gifts likes number plates and cars?

I'm off to hide under my bed, cos my sister;s gonna kill me!! :P She can't catch me!

SDI is different to DI; they don't like each other very much! I know, I know - more drama with the men in beards. I'm telling you, Nike Air Max with stone-wash jeans and start 'em off with that Miami 0-5 floral pattern shirt jump-off and watch them all get along. They argue so much because they don't feel cool in their pyjamas and skirts.

I.Will.Back

Posted 11 June 2011 - 12:27 PM (#4) User is offline   Brother_MGS 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

View PostKnow-the-Ledge, on 11 June 2011 - 01:55 AM, said:

SDI is different to DI; they don't like each other very much! I know, I know - more drama with the men in beards. I'm telling you, Nike Air Max with stone-wash jeans and start 'em off with that Miami 0-5 floral pattern shirt jump-off and watch them all get along. They argue so much because they don't feel cool in their pyjamas and skirts.

In the 'ghetto' when you wear nike air max trainers it implies your on the paper chase.

When you wear fendi, prada etc. trainers your on the 'pull' chase.

I can imagine Dawat-e-Islami crew members wearing their green turban, white salwar kameez, airmax trainers standing with collection buckets outside the Masjid.

The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams- Tupac Shakur

Posted 15 June 2011 - 12:46 AM (#5) User is offline   ImranAshrafi 

• New Moon
  • Pip

A brother has asked a simple question and you guys give a retarded answer!
What's the use of being on a Islamic site when you take the Mick out of people.
Now answering the question at hand yes brother the Dawat e Islami brothers do have gatherings in the Uk depending on what area would be close to you try this website noorieislam.com

Posted 15 June 2011 - 01:11 AM (#6) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

View PostImranAshrafi, on 15 June 2011 - 12:46 AM, said:

A brother has asked a simple question and you guys give a retarded answer!
What's the use of being on a Islamic site when you take the Mick out of people.
Now answering the question at hand yes brother the Dawat e Islami brothers do have gatherings in the Uk depending on what area would be close to you try this website noorieislam.com

the brother has a habit of asking these type of questions knowing full well the answers - it is just a cheap publicity stunt. There isnt a need for it - just come out and say my group is good guys come and listen and if you like it join it! Why hide behind stunts like this.

Its not as if we are members of other groups so we dont wish you well. We do - carry on doing the superlative work that you do - the amazing groundbreaking research that your intellectual wing provides is well groundbreaking and amazing. The ummah will be eternally greatful for the abundance in knowledge that you have served us and the immense effort at uniting us. We adored the challenges your intellectual wing put out to Stephen Hawkings regarding his new theory that God definately doesnt exist or the amazingly powerful challenge to dawkins and his notion of secularism or the challenge that you gave world leaders over their treatment of muslims in kashmir, palestine iraq and Afghanistan. We recall with great pleasure the intensely intellectual peace of work that you produced to challenge the workings of the IMF and World Bank in destroying third world muslim and non muslim countries.

All I can say well done SDI you have made us a real proud people in your efforts to unite the ulema, umma and the ordinary muslims. You have been so patient in bringing people together that you have never ever physically attacked leaders of other groups or issued takfir on anybody, your people never ever split mosques or fought inside mosques or called other syeds kaafir or called in the police.

Truly a brilliant organisation, full of islam and love for humanity. Well done SDI. Naara e SDI ... SDI zindabad, paindabad - we love you.
my brothers are those who will believe in me, without having seen me.” [Ahmad, Musnad]

Jaag Muslmaan Jaag Muslmaan ... kitna naacho gai ghairon ki dhun par?Jis ummat mein rab ne sher paida kiye aaj wohi gheedar ka libaas apna muqaddar samjh bethi

Posted 02 January 2012 - 09:30 PM (#7) User is offline   Dawat 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

mashallah

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password