Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Who Is Badshah Noori?

Posted 26 May 2011 - 07:15 PM (#1) User is offline   amjidzaman 

• New Moon
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

his videos are online on youtube, the wahabis are using it put it in the sufism bracket.and accusing sufis of all sorts of things.
anyone know anything about him

Posted 26 May 2011 - 07:16 PM (#2) User is offline   amjidzaman 

• New Moon
  • Pip

never seen anything like this in my life

Posted 26 May 2011 - 07:26 PM (#3) User is offline   The-Mughal-Sister 

• Full Moon
  • View blog
  • Group: Moderators

I don't want to hazard a guess on what's happening in the video (I'll leave that to the professionals); I'm admiring the colour co-ordination of his hair and beard.

Very unique. :)

“Your knowledge must improve your heart, and purge your ego.”

Imam Ghazzali RA

Posted 26 May 2011 - 07:37 PM (#4) User is offline   Desert-Sheikh 

• Administrator
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

View Postamjidzaman, on 26 May 2011 - 07:15 PM, said:

who is badshah noori?

Just another Clown in a Sufi Gown.
Administrator
YaNabi Team

-What is it to make you wonder, if I roam the desert waste?
Not all those who wander are lost!

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:42 PM (#5) User is offline   BrotherFromAnotherMother 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

What a jolly old chap. But the real question is, do you think they still have wudhu after doing all that jumping around?

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:54 PM (#6) User is offline   Brother_MGS 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

I understand Sufi extacy to a point, sometimes zikhr and divine rememberance does let one loose themselves slightly. But this isnt that, to me it just looks like men getting dizzy. He invited someone else to start shaking his head madly. Wow good acting in acting crazy.
The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams- Tupac Shakur

Posted 26 May 2011 - 11:32 PM (#7) User is offline   Imran. 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

What's with the referee guy?

Nothing religious or spiritual about this exhibition.

Posted 26 May 2011 - 11:37 PM (#8) User is offline   Brother_MGS 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

View PostImran., on 26 May 2011 - 11:32 PM, said:

What with the referee guy?

Nothing religious or spiritual about this exhibition.

Im just speechless ive even seen youtube videos with bhangra music edited on it. It isnt Sufism. Hes a Joke. And hes just given the Bidah Brigade and Deobandi/Salafi Youtube brigade a field day in editing and 'Brelwism'.

Posted 27 May 2011 - 12:00 AM (#9) User is offline   Malaaikah 

• An Angel
  • PipPipPipPip
  • View blog

:o

This is just crazy man. Nothing spiritual about it.

It looks like they're making a mockery of Islam.

Posted 27 May 2011 - 07:14 AM (#10) User is offline   amjidzaman 

• New Moon
  • Pip

yes people have made bhrangra vids and all sorts
and labelled it as BREALWI PIR dance

so annoying

Posted 27 May 2011 - 10:08 AM (#11) User is offline   Khalid_the_Warrior 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Its just little bit of fun, that's all.

Nothing to worry about.

Repentance is a strange mount -
it jumps towards heaven in a single moment from the lowest place

Posted 27 May 2011 - 10:33 AM (#12) User is offline   Secular-Revolution 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

I love this - no not the video but to witness the double standard of barelvis.

So when this guy acts like a retard - he's a clown.

When Ameer Dawat e Islami does the same - then he's supposed to be in Wajd !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How convenient !!!!

Kaabay Kis Mun Se Jao Ge SR!
Sharam Tum Ko Magar Nahin Aati

The difference between the Mullah and Satan is that the latter is not a hypocrite!
[Secular Revolution - the artist formerly known as Sunni Revolution]

Posted 27 May 2011 - 10:47 AM (#13) User is offline   seeker 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

View PostSecular-Revolution, on 27 May 2011 - 10:33 AM, said:

When Ameer Dawat e Islami does the same - then he's supposed to be in Wajd !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How convenient !!!!

Hah..Low blow! Will be very interested to see how people compare between the two! But true nonetheless - there either is a limit or no limit, a boundary or no boundary.

The way I look at it is very simple (and slightly Deobandi dun dun dunnn) - if you can't evoke the same reaction sitting by yourself, alone and tranquil, just doing dhikr of the name Allah, then... well... it's false to do it in any other circumstance? Whether with loud music like here, or with lots of people, or with the head spinning (would be very interested in the physical effect that has on the brain?), or with the jumping/dancing...... All of that is ghayr Allah.

PLEASE pray for me - just say Ameen!
OH ALLAH, GUIDE US

Posted 27 May 2011 - 11:55 AM (#14) User is offline   Brother_MGS 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

How convenient !!!!

Everybody who has disagreed with him is a 'Barelwi'? Its funny how you jump the gun. If Barelwis are people who hold Ala Hazrat Imam-e-Ahle Sunnat(ra) in good regard then wow theres even Arab Barelwis to. Ulema of the Arab world can be seen Barelwi to past and present.

If being Barelwi is following of an Aqeedah then there has been Barelwis even before Alah Hazrat Imam-e-Ahle Sunnat(ra)'s time.

Posted 27 May 2011 - 12:16 PM (#15) User is offline   seeker 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

View PostBrother_MGS, on 27 May 2011 - 11:55 AM, said:

Everybody who has disagreed with him is a 'Barelwi'? Its funny how you jump the gun. If Barelwis are people who hold Ala Hazrat Imam-e-Ahle Sunnat(ra) in good regard then wow theres even Arab Barelwis to. Ulema of the Arab world can be seen Barelwi to past and present.

If being Barelwi is following of an Aqeedah then there has been Barelwis even before Alah Hazrat Imam-e-Ahle Sunnat(ra)'s time.

OK, ignore the word Barelwi. The rest still stands as a valid concern to address though.
PLEASE pray for me - just say Ameen!
OH ALLAH, GUIDE US

Posted 27 May 2011 - 12:37 PM (#16) User is offline   Know-the-Ledge 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

How convenient !!!!

Thast's what happens when you judge everything and everyone using your own rancid box of religious standards. It's emotional predication, with no interest in objective analysis. I've seen this time and time again; when a Salafi does it, it's wrong, when a 'sanghee' does it, there's tonnes of excuses and rational squaring.

I.Will.Back

Posted 27 May 2011 - 01:49 PM (#17) User is offline   Secular-Revolution 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

View PostBrother_MGS, on 27 May 2011 - 11:55 AM, said:

My friend - please spare yourself the trouble. I've been involved in the Deobandi-Barelvi game for a long time. I've made in excess of 6000 posts on this forum and in excess of half of them were made debating Deobandis and Wahabis.

I've got more books written by Barelvis against Deobandis in my library than my school and university books put together. I therefore, know the term 'Barelvi' only too well.

My recent love affair of Barelvis is a basterdized version of my previous love affair with the Deobandis which was under the false notion that 'we are ever so holy'. Upon looking into the matters with an unbaised eye, I've found we're equally guilty of the same underhanded tactics that we accuse others of.

Kaabay Kis Mun Se Jao Ge SR!
Sharam Tum Ko Magar Nahin Aati

The difference between the Mullah and Satan is that the latter is not a hypocrite!
[Secular Revolution - the artist formerly known as Sunni Revolution]

Posted 27 May 2011 - 03:28 PM (#18) User is offline   Brother_MGS 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

View PostSecular-Revolution, on 27 May 2011 - 01:49 PM, said:

My friend - please spare yourself the trouble. I've been involved in the Deobandi-Barelvi game for a long time. I've made in excess of 6000 posts on this forum and in excess of half of them were made debating Deobandis and Wahabis.

I've got more books written by Barelvis against Deobandis in my library than my school and university books put together. I therefore, know the term 'Barelvi' only too well.

My recent love affair of Barelvis is a basterdized version of my previous love affair with the Deobandis which was under the false notion that 'we are ever so holy'. Upon looking into the matters with an unbaised eye, I've found we're equally guilty of the same underhanded tactics that we accuse others of.

Brother Im not attacking you or anybody. I refrain from even attacking the Deobandi/Salafi scholars whos beliefs I am against. As Moulana Ashraf Ali Thanvi and Sayyid Abu Maududi themselves paid tribute to Imam Ahmed Raza(ra) even though they were from differing ideologies. Even if they didnt agree with Ala Hazrats(ra) views, they still acknoledged his brilliance in reaserch and scholarship. They understood that he was against what they believed not because of personal reasons.

Islam has become such a complex religion with soo many branches on this single tree. Disagreements over its interpretation have happened ever since the time of the Sahaba(RA). But if im to go around calling Ashraf Ali Thanvi a Kafir and make up discredited lies about him just because his beliefs differ from mine, then I to do loose any Izzat I got.

Disagreements are natural but mockery is a sign of insecurity.

Posted 27 May 2011 - 03:36 PM (#19) User is offline   JoeDacky 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

How convenient !!!!

Salaam,

For some groups of people this sort of behaviour is an everyday thing and the main highlight of these types of gatherings. The measure of success of the peer sahib is how many mureeds he can send flying against the wall or how many doing crazy cart wheels etc. If you do not experience "wajd" or "haal" in the presence of some these peer sahibs, then your one of those with a black heart.. and need to do astghfaar!! LOL!

I think to be fair, the case of Allama Ilyas Qadri Sahib is different because he does not, as far as I know, "throw" zikar at others and expect them to bust crazy moves. That wajd video which was posted on the forum sometime back only shows himself in wajd and not he's condemning others for not sharing his experience. Whereas some other types, Saifi's being a typical example stress that this is a measure of ones ruhaniyat and those who dont jump all over the place have something wrong with them spiritually.

Bol Raha Hai Tan Man Saara Ali Ali!
Hai Mastoon Ka Har Dam Nara Ali Ali!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services