Spirit Of Islam: Dr.Tahir-ul-Qadri’s Histroic Fatwa cetrtification from by Al-Azhar University - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Like us on facebook!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dr.Tahir-ul-Qadri’s Histroic Fatwa cetrtification from by Al-Azhar University

Posted 05 March 2011 - 12:31 PM (#1) User is offline   Revival-of-Islam 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Members

Certification from Al-Azhar, Egypt

The special committee of Islamic Research Council, Al-Azhar commenced its [the Fatwa’s] examination and scholarly review and found that the author’s book discusses terrorists who reside in Muslim states—that is, terrorists who frighten civilians, murder non-combatant women, children and elderly people, kill non-Muslim citizens, revolt against Muslim rulers and target homes, mosques and shrines. The author argues that those who perpetrate these actions are like the Kharijites who appeared during the time of the Messenger. The author quotes the opinions of Islamic scholars who considered it a religious duty to fight and kill the Kharijites if they refused to renounce their doctrine after receiving warnings and advice.

The author identifies the terrorists in Pakistan as rebels and purveyors of corruption, and contends that their traits and actions correspond to the Kharijites. The author maintains that these traits put the terrorists at odds with the main body of Muslims; and he considers it obligatory to warn them and advise them and, if unheeded, to fight against them until their threat subsides. This examination committee maintains that the author’s conclusions are in agreement with the principles and directives of Islam, especially considering the fact that he furnishes his judgments against them with proofs from the Book [Qur'an] and Sunna detailing their traits and actions.

The General Secretary of the Islamic Research Council of Al-Azhar hereby issues this certification, asking God—the Exalted and Sublime—to reward the virtuous scholar, Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri, with the best reward, and to place this book and the author’s other valuable works in his scale of good deeds, and to bestow upon him the spiritual openings of the Gnostics so the Islamic library may be enriched by many more beneficial books.

Issued on 5 Safar 1332 SH/ 9 January 2010 CEBy Islamic Research CouncilAl-Azhar, Egypt

http://www.fatwaonterrorism.com/

Posted 05 March 2011 - 02:16 PM (#2) User is online   seeker 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

SubhanAllah, a great proof and honour of Shaykh's good works.
PLEASE pray for me - just say Ameen!
OH ALLAH, GUIDE US

Posted 05 March 2011 - 02:32 PM (#3) User is offline   Asif-Ali-Taxila 

• New Moon
  • Pip

mashallah great classical  work to destroy najdi wahabi terrorist ideology from its roots by great shaykh of islam.

Posted 05 March 2011 - 06:25 PM (#4) User is offline   SunniMaslak4Life 

• New Moon
  • Pip

true representation of Maslak e Ahle Sunnat Suwad e Azam

mujaddid reviver of this century ,subhanAllah

may Allah give him more strength to serve deen islaam.aameen

Posted 07 March 2011 - 07:29 PM (#5) User is offline   qadrimuslim 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip
  • View blog

Good work to have someone relay the existing Sunni/Sufi stance in the media
I think others have already done this but no harm in other Ulama/organisations doing the same - the more the merrier
and to get the backing of al-azhar can only be a good thing I guess
I think we need a press conference in the UK with backing from all camps and have Ulama like Abdul Hakim Murad, Shaykh Hamza and others discuss this stuff and push for it to get coverage in mainstream media - we are VERY behind at the moment
"The Sufi Must Submit to the Faqih" - Shaykh Ahmad Zurruq (RA)

Wa-la Ghalib Il-Allah "There is no Conqueror but Allah"

Posted 11 March 2011 - 06:56 PM (#6) User is offline   minhajisis 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

qadrimuslim (07.03.2011)
Good work to have someone relay the existing Sunni/Sufi stance in the media
I think others have already done this but no harm in other Ulama/organisations doing the same - the more the merrier
and to get the backing of al-azhar can only be a good thing I guess
I think we need a press conference in the UK with backing from all camps and have Ulama like Abdul Hakim Murad, Shaykh Hamza and others discuss this stuff and push for it to get coverage in mainstream media - we are VERY behind at the moment

There are so many Sunni Ulema that are immune and stay mute to the concept of terrorism which is very serious, it is destrucitng and destroying the Muslim Ummah.

I think (use name) is the only scholar that has established a comprehensive, powerful, direct and unambigious response to terrorism i.e. the fatwa,  there are not enough voices coming from the Sunni Ulema in order to fight radicalism and to promote the true meaning of Jihad (a defensive struggle). I think the Ulema need to speak up a lot more, the Muslim Ummah is being presented unislamic ideologies i.e. radicalism & extremism! (use name) has brought the struggle to regain peace and fight extremism to a new level.

Of course backing from Al Azhar University brilliant, it is one of the most prominent universities in the world which is univerally agreed upon, it shows how effective the fatwa of (use name) has become i.e. recognized as an official document.

(use name)s fatwa was a phenomenal success, a grand responce to extremism & radicalism and something which will always be referred to in generations to come!

Peene ko to peen Loun ghi par Shart zara si hai, Tahir mera Sakhi Ho, Minhaj Ka Maikhanaa!

No messages from brothers please!

Posted 11 March 2011 - 07:19 PM (#7) User is offline   hidayah227 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

It's a shame that none of our local islamic books shops have this fatwa. 

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:12 PM (#8) User is offline   hidayah227 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Dr Tahir ul Qadri's Fatwa On Terrorism Recognized WorldWide & Discussed On International Talk Shows

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services