Spirit Of Islam: If bad taweez (or jaadu taweez) is brought and worn by wife (serious topic) - Marriage is on the rocks - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Like us on facebook!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

If bad taweez (or jaadu taweez) is brought and worn by wife (serious topic) - Marriage is on the rocks

Posted 01 March 2011 - 03:24 PM (#1) User is offline   Major-Screw-Loose 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Asalam u alaikum

There's a problem and its being dealt with but would be grateful if you can share with us your thoughts and views.  The problem is not related to me or my wife but I know of a couple who're going through some hard time.

Real life story in brief:

Man gets married to women and within one year the husband and the husband's own parents and siblings realise that the husband's wife is wearing a taweez.  The wife (let's call her Mrs Nino (not real name)) wears this taweez which is boxed in a small silver casing and never takes it off from her body no matter what state she is in (i.e pure or impure).  The matter became increasingly concerned by some family members especially the elders and they asked her to give them the taweez or even to just talk about why she is wearing this taweez and never taking it off etc  but Mrs Nino refused to even comment on this topic at first and when someone saw she wearing it and they enquired her about it but she instantly hid the taweez further away from where it was originally being seen on her neck.

Eventually the family became angry and some how took the taweez from her.  The family went to a spiritual person (i.e. a particular Pir sahib of Soharwardi who deals with taking jinns/charayls out of people and making them better, gives good taweez, works out if someone has had a bad taweez done on them and looks at what is written on taweez's brought in by members of the public etc).

The Pir Sahib had a look at some small papers/taweez that were taken out of the silver casing and were presented to the Pir Sahib by the family to find out what these taweez are and why Mrs Nino is wearing them and never taking it off and refusing to talk about it at home.  The Pir Sahib had a look at a few taweez papers and informed the family that one of the taweez is ok and a good one but there's this other one or piece of paper which is a jaadu/black magic taweez which the wife Mrs Nino has been wearing and the meaning of the taweez is something along the lines of 'the wife wants to make her husband obey her instructions and to listen to her only and to try make the rest of the husband's family be in her fist or at least to do something to the family (most likely to do something negative/destructive on the family)'.

The family came home being very upset and disturbed to hear of this news and Mrs. Nino denied any knowledge of the bad taweez placed inside the silver case and denied she wanted to cause harm or serious problems to her husband or to the family.  Prior to checking up on the taweez issue, it is understood that the wife had been giving the husband water to drink after reading something (which we don't know what she's been reading yet she claimed she was reading Surah Yaseen) and we have learnt that she has been reading something from a piece of paper and when the taweez issue came up bigtime - that she is thought to have aten (eaten) the paper before anyone got hold of it.

The whole family is upset and angry and very disturbed by the whole issue and the question still remains yet to be answered: what was her intentions or motives for having such taweez with her, why did she have it with her, where did she get it from, how an she not have known about it, could she have done any bad taweez or magic in Pakistan before she arrived and met her husband in Europe, should she be forgiven, can she be trusted etc.

The elders in the family say they've forgiven her and given her a chance but the husband wants nothing to do with her any more, he just wants his wife to exit the marriage and exit the country one and for all.  He has little or no love for her anymore and can't trust her any longer and no longer wants to stay with her and does not talk to her and he is very angry and in a miserable situation and mood.

What advice can be given regarding the above situation?  What is the Islamic view point on this matter as to what the husband or both couple should do, should the husband seek divorce and deport his wife or should he forgive her and give her a chance?  Should he speak to an Alim/Ulama or to some pir sahib, should he get a taweez to protect himself from any possible harm that may happen to him occuring to him by anywhere or from anyone especially his wife?  Should he rather seek a Pir Sahib's or ulama's advice as to what he should with his wife or whether he should continue to stay with her or leave her?
Eat healthy and stay healthy

Posted 01 March 2011 - 04:21 PM (#2) User is offline   sinner 

• New Moon
  • Pip

salam. what a problem the family have created for the married couple. it all started from having suspisions with the wife, then they stole the taweez from her, then they when to a so called baba. then they accused her, then they forgave her. can you see the pattern developing here. now they have filled the husband ears with hatred for his wife. the family needs to get away from the couple and let them live. out of all the so called accusations they have no solid proof but word of mouth. that what you call law.

Posted 01 March 2011 - 05:06 PM (#3) User is offline   Fekay 

• Full Eclipse
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Don't worry bro, this is a common problem with pakistani Mrs Nino's. No need divorce or deport,  most just do it so they are not ignored.

Ask Alim >> And if forgivable, then forgive and move on >>

Posted 01 March 2011 - 05:16 PM (#4) User is offline   Malaaikah 

• An Angel
  • PipPipPipPip
  • View blog

FeKay (01.03.2011)
Don't worry bro, this is a common problem with pakistani Mrs Nino's. No need divorce or deport,  most just do it so they are not ignored.

Forgive and move on >>

Asthagfirullah. May Allah keep us away from such evils. She has been caught red handed!! I think you understand what Mrs Nino is like and I dont think she will change her attitude. She may keep doing it for many  years so its best to get out IF you cannot forgive her. Divorce in the eyes of Allah is the worst thing but if your wife is doing blackmagic on you then wouldnt it be best to get away from her. Blackmagic is a serious issue especially in Pakistan (lol). I dont know whether people just blame jadoo for everything or whether it is common in Pakistan but what I do know is that when it comes to this you cant trust anyone. When I say anyone I mean anyone. Not even Paki molvis. Theyr also famous for it!! Asthagfirullah jadoo is also a really bad sin, it destroys famillies, it can lead to death. Would you still want Mrs Nino as a wife after all this? May Allah guide such people to the Straight Path and keep us all away from such evils. Ameen.

Posted 01 March 2011 - 05:35 PM (#5) User is offline   Fekay 

• Full Eclipse
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

wayfari (01.03.2011)

FeKay (01.03.2011)

Forgive and move on >>

Asthagfirullah. May Allah keep us away from such evils. She has been caught red handed!! I think you understand what Mrs Nino is like and I dont think she will change her attitude. She may keep doing it for many  years so its best to get out IF you cannot forgive her. Divorce in the eyes of Allah is the worst thing but if your wife is doing blackmagic on you then wouldnt it be best to get away from her. Blackmagic is a serious issue especially in Pakistan (lol). I dont know whether people just blame jadoo for everything or whether it is common in Pakistan but what I do know is that when it comes to this you cant trust anyone. When I say anyone I mean anyone. Not even Paki molvis. Theyr also famous for it!! Asthagfirullah jadoo is also a really bad sin, it destroys famillies, it can lead to death. Would you still want Mrs Nino as a wife after all this? May Allah guide such people to the Straight Path and keep us all away from such evils. Ameen.

You have to also realise that Mrs Nino might not be entirely responsible for the taweez. This Jado stuff is not a mission which can be carried out by any old Nino, but it requires contacts.  More then likely, there're contacts involved (From Pakistan). She was probably not even enitrely aware of what type of taweez they are, good or bad.

This is how this stuff works, Nino gets married to a British Paki, before she moves to england, the family worry and don't want her to be treated badly or ignored, So they give her some taweez and say "Beta, wear these and you will stay happy".

Not having a full idea of what they really are, she takes them with trust and wears them.

Posted 01 March 2011 - 05:40 PM (#6) User is offline   Malaaikah 

• An Angel
  • PipPipPipPip
  • View blog

FeKay (01.03.2011)

wayfari (01.03.2011)

FeKay (01.03.2011)

Forgive and move on >>

You have to also realise that Mrs Nino might not be entirely responsible for the taweez. This Jado stuff is not a mission which can be carried out by any old Nino, but it requires contacts.  More then likely, there're contacts involved (From Pakistan). She was probably not even enitrely aware of what type of taweez they are, good or bad.

This is how this stuff works, Nino gets married to a British Paki, before she moves to england, the family worry and don't want her to be treated badly or ignored, So they give her some taweez and say "Beta, wear these and you will stay happy".

Not having a full idea of what they really are, she takes them with trust and wears them.

So how do you explain this?

"it is understood that the wife had been giving the husband water to drink after reading something (which we don't know what she's been reading yet she claimed she was reading Surah Yaseen) and we have learnt that she has been reading something from a piece of paper and when the taweez issue came up bigtime - that she is thought to have aten (eaten) the paper before anyone got hold of it."

Why would anyone eat a piece of paper if it wasnt something bad?

Posted 01 March 2011 - 06:07 PM (#7) User is offline   Fekay 

• Full Eclipse
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

wayfari (01.03.2011)

FeKay (01.03.2011)

wayfari (01.03.2011)

FeKay (01.03.2011)

Forgive and move on >>

So how do you explain this?

"it is understood that the wife had been giving the husband water to drink after reading something (which we don't know what she's been reading yet she claimed she was reading Surah Yaseen) and we have learnt that she has been reading something from a piece of paper and when the taweez issue came up bigtime - that she is thought to have aten (eaten) the paper before anyone got hold of it."

Why would anyone eat a piece of paper if it wasnt something bad?

This idea of controlling your husband is not easily explainable, I mean, what would you say if they ask, "what's this for"? As the brother mentioned, this was magic, but in cases, some women even search for love wazafis, where the husband falls for her every word. In effect, what do you think would be the difference?

Like i said, she was probably told to 'do this', 'read that', "and your husband would listen and pay even more attention to you". Alot of women from pakistan do this stuff, some do magic and some look for wazafis, but both with the intention to control the husband, so swallowing the paper would be to avoid any explanation.

But my opinion, this type of stuff is mostly just a scam played and used to make money! If it really worked, this topic would't exist!

Posted 01 March 2011 - 07:50 PM (#8) User is offline   Major-Screw-Loose 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

sinner (01.03.2011)
salam. what a problem the family have created for the married couple. it all started from having suspisions with the wife, then they stole the taweez from her, then they when to a so called baba. then they accused her, then they forgave her. can you see the pattern developing here. now they have filled the husband ears with hatred for his wife. the family needs to get away from the couple and let them live. out of all the so called accusations they have no solid proof but word of mouth. that what you call law.

You should stop chatting nonsense.

The taweez was not stolen from her, she gave it upon demand and was requested by family due to from the way the wife was reacting or behaving leading to uncomfortable feeling within the family thus making the family to get to the bottom of this problem with regards to the taweez by asking her to hand it over in order to get it checked out by a qualified Pir Sahib and not some baba you claim. The husband didn't like some of his wife's ways already prior to the taweez issue and there was an issue already with how they're both getting on prior to the taweez issue.  After the taweez issue the husband hates the wife more than he did before and hardly trusts her now.

Update:

The husband and his wife have seen the pir sahib today and has admitted her fault and she has been a chance by the family, most probably due to the couple have got a new born baby, so I guess it was for the baby's sake.  Had there been no baby then the story may have been different and she may have not only ended up going back to Asia but also may have ended up with a divorce.  So with a big heart I guess she's pretty much been forgiven by family and may be her husband - like I said, most probably due to the baby.  But next time if she tries to screw up the family or cause any major problem, chances are she'll get kicked out of UK.

Posted 01 March 2011 - 08:05 PM (#9) User is offline   Major-Screw-Loose 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

There's is a difference between the magic and wazeefa's/good taweez.  Some of the replier's should understand this.

Its a real shame for the husband getting married to such a person from such a family and to face such bad experiences.  But we're going to have to see how things are going to get on in the near future.  Please make du'a for the family and the husband that things get better.

The pir sahib that were approached are not some any old baba or fortune tellers.  The Pir Sahib that were seen are Syed and of Soharwardi silsila.

Posted 01 March 2011 - 08:52 PM (#10) User is offline   piara-madinah 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

If they like her they can forgive and start all again but if they made there minds better leave her but the thing is if these babas and peers are that strong that there taweez work then whole world will go to them and have the taweezez .

the nino type ladies or the nino type mother in laws all over the world , wives go to the bababs and the mother in laws go to the babas and want taweez for there daughter in laws etc , that is  a big bussiness and these peers and molvees making money but bear in mind if they work then all world will go to the same peers and get these taweez and had it all from these taweezez , this is lack of eman , trust on Allah and read quran and dua no one can harm you if your eman is weak and you think yes these amils bababs peers can do this all then you go in doubts , if these amils got power why they not ask  for money from these amils they can have one taweez for themselves to wear in there necks and there house will full with money and happiness and they dont need to do this job doing taweez.

In many cases thes etaweez got qurani ayats to protect you but these amils lie and tell peoples that there wife , husband or who eevr wearing this and that , they see the family ist and give the answers accordingly and confused them more and make the arguments go worse and they made money from the both parties.

ist this brother brought this topic and explain what is happened and then suddenly he is saying eys this is solved in this quick . What you think of ladies making fabricated stories , major if this is your story Allahs ay deroo fabricated or real and stop saying friends story etc yeh bht porana ho gya hay bahana.

and sinner is right in mnay familes the mother in laws are big jadoigarni type ninos and they filled there sons ears and they amke them bli nd an dthey only see the wrong in there wives , jadoo is haram and who ever do this or help to do is jahanmi so always make your eman strong and talk tpo who ever thinking they got jadoo on them , tell them have strong faith on Allah read maozateen every night no one will do jadoo on you no wife , ni husband no these nino type mothers and no babas.

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:22 PM (#11) User is offline   piara-madinah 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

major you said qualified peer sahub , how can you tell that peer sahub is fully qualified . And if she eat that paper so nothing will happened if taweez is that bad then why she still alive so dont confused yourself and dont listen to these qualified peoples use common sense and who ever got these problems talk sense and behave good and treat good both parties wives and mothers nothing will happen all piece then.

Posted 02 March 2011 - 12:05 PM (#12) User is offline   Major-Screw-Loose 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Piara Madina,

Please calm down. And shut up a bit. And sometimes I don't know what you're talking about... you're just rambling on and on.

You got your own views about Pirs, babas etc and I got my own views, let's leave it at that.  But if in future you or anyone you know who may be suffering from any problems whether its taweez matters, jadu, jin or charayl matters, other life problems etc, don't hesitate to contact me (most probably by pm) and I'll give you contact details (address and mobile number) of those Pir Sahib who may be able to assist you with your problems and try and make you better all by the will of Allah, Insha Allah.

Posted 02 March 2011 - 12:07 PM (#13) User is offline   Desert-Sheikh 

• Administrator
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

I think family was looking for an excuse to get rid of her, otherwise, normal families don't keep any eye on others taweizat especially when its already worn by their daughter-in-law before coming to their house.
Secondly, when some body wears a tawiz it is supposed to wear all the time, it's clear from your post that family is into tawiz-pir things but still they were concious "why does she wear it all the time", that proves they are doggy people and they have no evidence to prove what tawizat were in that silver box and if they produce any xyz tawiz that would be surely fake to prove their agenda.  
It's an other cheap tactic of sub-continental in-laws to get rid of their daught-in-law, and the guy, husband of this girl must be a champpoo-guy (mama's boy) and mummy's shouldn't let their champoo son's to get marry in the first place.
PS: Husband ko jootey lagne chahhiey.
Administrator
YaNabi Team

-What is it to make you wonder, if I roam the desert waste?
Not all those who wander are lost!

Posted 02 March 2011 - 12:18 PM (#14) User is offline   Khalid_the_Warrior 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Desert Sheikh (02.03.2011)
I think family was looking for an excuse to get rid of her, otherwise, normal families don't keep any eye on others taweizat especially when its already worn by their daughter-in-law before coming to their house.
Secondly, when some body wears a tawiz it is supposed to wear all the time, it's clear from your post that family is into tawiz-pir things but still they were concious "why does she wear it all the time", that proves they are doggy people and they have no evidence to prove what tawizat were in that silver box and if they produce any xyz tawiz that would be surely fake to prove their agenda.  
It's an other cheap tactic of sub-continental in-laws to get rid of their daught-in-law, and the guy, husband of this girl must be a champpoo-guy (mama's boy) and mummy's shouldn't let their champoo son's to get marry in the first place.
PS: Husband ko jootey lagne chahhiey.

champoo I just can't hold my laughter. :hehe: :hehe: 
Repentance is a strange mount -
it jumps towards heaven in a single moment from the lowest place

Posted 02 March 2011 - 12:54 PM (#15) User is offline   Fatema-the-resplendent 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • Group: Moderators

The way I see it mistakes are to be forgiven. What kind of love is the one which breaks so easily? Women have forgiven men greater sins than this. I think the Husband should seek to forgive his wife first, talk to her and make her understand how this action of hers has hurt him and he does not wish it to be repeated ever if the marriage is to survive. He should console her and tell her that she does not need to rely on words on a piece of paper to get attention from him. If he shows his love for her at this vulnerable time not only is he a greater human being but will put confidence in her heart that he truly loves, her wish then will also be granted. The Taveez managed to save the marriage and the love between them. Job done.

All relationships are built on trust and she will win yours by your actions, The wife and husband can overcome these misunderstandings by just showing eachother affection and love. LOVE CONQUERS ALL, Try it.
...And my mercy embraces all things.

(Surah al araf, Quran)

Posted 02 March 2011 - 01:46 PM (#16) User is offline   Know-the-Ledge 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

A wise woman forgives her husbands infidelity, can not a wise man forgive a wifes small indiscretion? You marry back home and expect them to have dextrous personalities with thorough understanding of Kohlberg's theories of 'stages of moral development'!!

First clean your own hands, before you point the fingers!! Rub your own gluteus maximums off onto her, be the man she aspires to follow; show leadership, show confidence, show love, firmness but fairness! You got premature ejaculations and then you want respect? Get out of here!! Mate, whoever this bro' is, you lucky she ran to a pir, that shows honour, because I wouldn't be surprised if she was in someone elses arms by now! That harsh? It's reality, mate, one wide-eyed lothario and she's gone; take your paper knickers off and man-up!

You lot don't even know how to deal with a litte wifey, how you expect to take on the world? Champoo's hahahah :laugh:

I.Will.Back

Posted 02 March 2011 - 02:08 PM (#17) User is offline   piara-madinah 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

behave major if you ask others to shut up why cant you , you said this is not your story a friends story and why you so worked up then and how much anger you showing . we dont know you or your friend or the wife so we giving our views and who ever put a topic here he have to listen all goods and bads and why I need to pm you and ask the numbers of the peers .

I asked a simple question that from where they can qualified or how people know that one is a qualified peer . when you put topics to public then get ready to listen all of this.

I got may Prophet with me and quran so I dont need any numbers I done my homework, and again stop talking like this to girls shutup and this and that do you talk same with your females in your family .

why cant you post that peers contacts on the forum then all who believe on that can have help and because this peer baba g is qualified then all can have benefit and the other question if that peer is so qaulified and they found him in days why you asked help from the forum then why cant you kept this to your self and saved your friends respect and proud.

we got more peers and babas in uk compare to pakitsan what they doing here must be giving these taweezat and amals so dont blame pakistan that the girls bringing from there , we need to see the realities and these nino type mother in laws are the best clients to these peers as well so think before put blame on any one .

People does magic and taweezat all are jahanmi and who ever helped they all as well .

This is very common in uneducated families that when they dont want there daughetr in laws or son in laws they blamed that they got jadoo , what on earth is this jadoo is that strong making peoples lives miserable so get this peer g to sort out all jins and jadoos and then no one will have this jadoo left because of his qualification .

Whats swrong if I asked people to make your eman strong and ask help from Allah and nabi and ask duas from naik peoples instead of these type muwakil and amils.

again bear in your mind dont even think that I am going to pm you whyyyyyy I will pm you and ask the contacts .

Posted 02 March 2011 - 02:24 PM (#18) User is offline   piara-madinah 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

no churail and jins are left they all got jobs or they got working voluntarily with the amils so dont worry no one will come to my direction , they will afraid that I can ask you the contact number and that is there last day so they all running jo jungle, ask your friend read quran and specially what are the good husbands duties etc.

Because in many cases the husbands or wives in europe mixed up between culture and relegion and the super nino type mother in laws made these all stories up that a big magic exisits in there house and they are clever to prove it right.

Posted 16 May 2011 - 08:15 AM (#19) User is offline   SanaShahid 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Assalam u alaikum,

It is sad to see that Muslims are turning towards peers and babas to solve their spiritual problems. I have paid a heavy price for doing this too. I was a victim of magic. My true and permanent cure came from repenting for all my sins and reciting ayat ul kusi, surah falaq and surah naas only.

Please view this website before going to a healer. They have exposed the techniques of these peers and babas.

www.spiritualhealinginislam.webs.com

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services