Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sunni/Dawat-e-Islami

Posted 11 January 2011 - 10:42 PM (#1) User is offline   Dawat 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Salam, I don't know how you feel about this, but how about a section on this forum relating to Dawat-e-Islami and Sunni/Dawat-e-Islami as there seems to be a lot of discussion relating to their work for Islam.

Wasalam.

Posted 22 January 2011 - 08:49 PM (#2) User is offline   Tawbah 

• New Moon
  • Pip

I agree, I like the sugestion put forward in having a seperate forum section for Dawat-E-Islami and even for a Masjid-related section for users to contribute in.

Posted 24 January 2011 - 12:53 PM (#3) User is offline   piara-madinah 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

both jamaats are same only the ameers are different ,dawah tablegh and work is same. most di people not agree with sdi and same sdi dont like di and the reason is only my peer is bigger than your peer .

Posted 01 June 2011 - 11:33 PM (#4) User is offline   Dawat 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Both missions leads to one thing: Love for our Prophet

Posted 04 June 2011 - 03:49 PM (#5) User is offline   sunniview 

• New Moon
  • Pip
  • View blog

View Postpiara-madinah, on 24 January 2011 - 12:53 PM, said:

both jamaats are same only the ameers are different ,dawah tablegh and work is same. most di people not agree with sdi and same sdi dont like di and the reason is only my peer is bigger than your peer .

It's not that they don't like each other, the Ameers of both parties had a difference of opinion in an area of their work; the actual concept of it was welcomed by both of them, but there were small areas in which they couldn't agree on. One of the reasons was the name, hence we have Dawat-E-Islami and Sunni Dawat-E-Islami today. I'm not sure it has anything to do with my peer, your peer.
Apart from that, yes they both are the same. They are the only Jama'ats that I have come across that teach us how to live according to the Shari'ah. If you take a look a Noor TV, Ummah Channel, etc., they have excellent speeches and lectures on the concepts of celebrating Milad, Gyarweeh etc., but S/DI teach us how to wake, eat, sleep, pray, perform Wudhu/Ghusl and every other Sunnah that we can perform for our own benefit. It is better to build up our character according to the Sunnah of Huzoor (Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Aalihi Wa Sallam) and gaining reward in everything we do before diving too deep into much greater areas of Islam. This is the difference between S/DI and other Jama'ats.

Posted 04 June 2011 - 03:55 PM (#6) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

View PostDawat, on 01 June 2011 - 11:33 PM, said:

Both missions leads to one thing: Love for our Prophet

Yet they don't love one another?
my brothers are those who will believe in me, without having seen me.” [Ahmad, Musnad]

Jaag Muslmaan Jaag Muslmaan ... kitna naacho gai ghairon ki dhun par?Jis ummat mein rab ne sher paida kiye aaj wohi gheedar ka libaas apna muqaddar samjh bethi

Posted 04 June 2011 - 04:25 PM (#7) User is offline   Desert-Sheikh 

• Administrator
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

View Postpiara-madinah, on 24 January 2011 - 12:53 PM, said:

No, both are not same, their names tell the story. Founders of "Sunni" Dawat-e-Islami believed that Maulana Ilyas Qadiri was a wahabi agent and so his Dawat-e-Islami. They accused him of being a wahabi, beaten him up along with his fellows in Bombay and started a new group named Sunni Dawat-e-Islami.

No one can change the history but no one should try to hide it as well. However they keep shouting Ishq-o-Mohabat Ishq-o-Mohabat but it's foundation is based on hate.
Administrator
YaNabi Team

-What is it to make you wonder, if I roam the desert waste?
Not all those who wander are lost!

Posted 04 June 2011 - 04:35 PM (#8) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

View PostDesert-Sheikh, on 04 June 2011 - 04:25 PM, said:

No, both are not same, their names tell the story. Founders of "Sunni" Dawat-e-Islami believed that Maulana Ilyas Qadiri was a wahabi agent and so his Dawat-e-Islami. They accused him of being a wahabi, beaten him up along with his fellows in Bombay and started a new group named Sunni Dawat-e-Islami.

No one can change the history but no one should try to hide it as well. However they keep shouting Ishq-o-Mohabat Ishq-o-Mohabat but it's foundation is based on hate.

they and many are aware of history - its just a case of pulling wool over people's eyes. "Love for rasool allah s.a.w" - oft used words, oft misunderstood words. Why can't people just say look guys we felt left out and we wanted to be leaders as well. So we told people this guy is an agent of the satanic wobblers and therefore we're going to set up our own organisation - "cheque please". The public so scared of these evil wobblers readily handed over their hard earned money to the saviours of sunnism and ala hazrat. So just like Darwin said we had evolution. Where there was one now there is 2 - division of mankind is the best example in life that Darwin was right - we are from apes.
my brothers are those who will believe in me, without having seen me.” [Ahmad, Musnad]

Jaag Muslmaan Jaag Muslmaan ... kitna naacho gai ghairon ki dhun par?Jis ummat mein rab ne sher paida kiye aaj wohi gheedar ka libaas apna muqaddar samjh bethi

Posted 04 June 2011 - 04:57 PM (#9) User is offline   Desert-Sheikh 

• Administrator
  • View blog

View PostMudassar-Rana, on 04 June 2011 - 04:35 PM, said:

they and many are aware of history - its just a case of pulling wool over people's eyes. "Love for rasool allah s.a.w" - oft used words, oft misunderstood words. Why can't people just say look guys we felt left out and we wanted to be leaders as well. So we told people this guy is an agent of the satanic wobblers and therefore we're going to set up our own organisation - "cheque please". The public so scared of these evil wobblers readily handed over their hard earned money to the saviours of sunnism and ala hazrat. So just like Darwin said we had evolution. Where there was one now there is 2 - division of mankind is the best example in life that Darwin was right - we are from apes.

Yes, public is so scared and this is the perfect trick Mullahs can play, anywhere any time. Even Devbandi scholar Hussein Ahmad Madani writes in his book Shahab-e-Saqib that in his village, a Hinud was accused of being Wahabi and public stopped buying grocery from his shop.
Administrator
YaNabi Team

Posted 04 June 2011 - 05:02 PM (#10) User is offline   piara-madinah 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

sheikh sahub I said both same because we know only from net that they are two jamaats , they both got mubilghans in uk and they both doing tableegh etc so as a normal person I think they same , but if they not then again if they doing tableegh ok if they doing politics or using relegion then its very bad.

yeh always hota hay ik jamaat dosry ko bad dosry pehli ko bad .her koi apnya ameer ko acha or apni orgnaistaion ko acha kehta hay , uger islamic organisations kaam ker rahy for religion why they wnat medal kay konsi achi jamaat hay or un kay members ik dosry ko bura kion kahty hain islam ki tableegh hay dil saaf ker kay kareen reagrdless kay kon big hay kon samll or kis ka ameer big wali hay kis ka choota.

Posted 04 June 2011 - 07:05 PM (#11) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

View PostDesert-Sheikh, on 04 June 2011 - 04:57 PM, said:

Yes, public is so scared and this is the perfect trick Mullahs can play, anywhere any time. Even Devbandi scholar Hussein Ahmad Madani writes in his book Shahab-e-Saqib that in his village, a Hinud was accused of being Wahabi and public stopped buying grocery from his shop.

sachai yehi hai ke ham mein hi aib hai warna momin to woh tha jo dobara aik jaga se dang nahi khaata - ham log to khud dawat dete hai ke aao dang maaro aur jebey hamari khaali karey. Nabi nabi kartay log aur nabi s.a.w ko kisi ne pehchaana hi nehi. Woh insaan jis ne do pathar baanday they apnay pait par jab us ke saathiyon ne aik baanda tha - is example par aaj koi hai jo sahi uttr ta ho? In ke pait se hi pata chal jaata hai ke yeh kitnay aashiq hai.

Posted 04 June 2011 - 10:59 PM (#12) User is offline   sunniview 

• New Moon
  • Pip
  • View blog

Whether they have fallen out completely like some people have suggested, we may never know. We should acknowledge the fact that both sides put in a tremendous amount of effort to instill the Sunnah in each and every Sunni Muslim, if not every Muslim. We pray they sort their differences in the near future, Ameen! For the time being, all we can do is show both sides our utmost respect and support, as they both belong to Ahl-e-Sunnah Wa Jama'ah!

Posted 05 June 2011 - 12:38 AM (#13) User is offline   piara-madinah 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

real ahl e sunnat or naam kay ahle sunnat donon main furq hy sirf blindly we cant support them sunniview most jamaats doing business and they are from chunda jamaat and saying they are from ahlesunnat jamaat .

to believe on them or to support them its again up to individuals.

rana bhai pather aj kal kay molve bhi bandhty hain muger un kay pait kay under .

Posted 05 June 2011 - 01:19 AM (#14) User is online   Qadri-Jilani 

• Full Moon

Well if they did deny the sunniat of Moulana Ilyas Qadri Sahib then today there own Sunniat is being doubted by their own Pir Khana, Bareily Sharif (Mufti Akhtar Raza Sahib).

What goes around comes around.

I always have had an issue with splinter groups and I think groups that do this need to do some serious introspection and judge their intentions for breaking away. From my knowledge it has been politics and ambitions of "leadery" in every case.

Maslak-e-Ahl-e-Sunnat

jarahat al-sinani laha'l-tiyamu ma yaltamu jarahat al-lisani
ei biradar chu 'aqibat khakast, khaak shawesh az ankei khaak shawee
apni millat par qiyas aqwam-e-maghrib sei na kar, khas hei tarkeeb mein qawm-e-Rasool-e-Hashmi

Posted 05 June 2011 - 09:26 AM (#15) User is offline   Brother_MGS 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Ive got a question to ask both organisations, if they have members on this forum it would be extremely helpful.

I want to know when did Maslak-e-Ala Hazrat come about?. From my knowledge, nowhere in Ala Hazrat Imam-e-Ahle Sunnat Imam Ahmed Raza's(ra)works does he say he is leaving a Maslak or school of thought to be followed. So where did this concept arise from?. I know both these groups refer to this alot.

Another thing Ive seen followers of Dawat-e-Islami use is the concept Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat- Hanafi Barelvi. Why do we have to add our schools of of fiqh and nisbit to the end of it for?. Reasons like this is why all these organisations and Ulema cannot unite behind this one Aqeedah.

I also believe its due to groups like Dawat-e-Islami, this Aqeedah of the Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat sounds like a subcontinent product. They have to adopt a mentality that this Aqeedah accounts for vast majorities of Muslims all over the world.

Dawat-e-Islami has done alot of positive work, Ive personally seen them change people's lives for the good. But it is their responsibilty along with other organisations and Ulema to educate the masses about this Aqeedah. That is the real need of the hour the education of Deen. These organisations need to do alot more than Dhikr, Naats and Langar.

The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams- Tupac Shakur

Posted 05 June 2011 - 12:46 PM (#16) User is offline   Khalid_the_Warrior 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Brother DS made a very good point. We've to go back and see the history. Why was Sunni Dawat-e-Islami created? What was the reasons? what was the need? And if you try to get the answer to all these questions,you won't get a satisfied answer.

The whole episode of SDI is based on thier peer accusing Molana Ilyas of not being part of Ahle-sunnah and he asked him to do a speach about Wahabi's and Deobandio's which Molana Ilyas Attar sahib didn't. For him the basic purpose of DI was to educate people the basiscs of Islam and not to denouce any other sects or groups. He wasn't interested in the secterian issues because for him they are alot of other people who are already doing this.

And the name of SDI is acutally very intersting and by adding "Sunni" you could see the mindset.

Although I don't have any issues with SDI or DI for that matter working for betterment of the deen because I beleive they are doing alot positive work out there but one can not change the history.

Repentance is a strange mount -
it jumps towards heaven in a single moment from the lowest place

Posted 05 June 2011 - 01:51 PM (#17) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

[quote name='Brother_MGS' timestamp='1307265973' post='424189']
[size="4"][font="Century Gothic"]Ive got a question to ask both organisations, if they have members on this forum it would be extremely helpful.

I want to know when did Maslak-e-Ala Hazrat come about?. From my knowledge, nowhere in Ala Hazrat Imam-e-Ahle Sunnat Imam Ahmed Raza's(ra)works does he say he is leaving a Maslak or school of thought to be followed. So where did this concept arise from?. I know both these groups refer to this alot.

Br MGS - i think you are being naive or teasing! if we dont create add on's there is no value added and therefore nothing to be gained! If I said you are muslim and I am muslim - we are the same none is better none is worse both are equal before their lord. But then satan whispers in your ear what i believe is not the right way. Then whispers in my ear that your beliefs are not right. We have a recipe for disaster! Im not sure where i heard it - but if i remember correctly Maulauna rum asked shaitan how he gets us to fight and shaitaan put some honey on a wall then a lizard comes to get the honey. A mouse comes to get the lizard, and a cat to get the mouse etc!

As far as SDI is concerned - no doubt it does good work - probably excellent as it has an intellectual wing also! but they shouldn't hide the nefarious reasons for their beginning. It would be nice to see sometimes people just hold their hands up and say look guys we messed up - the other lot are our brothers and our equals.

The one thing that is annoying is the silly way guys bring up their groups - i.e. i hear tableeghi's are dwindling, or can we discuss sdi because i hear they are doing good work etc give us a bit of credit where not thick. I'm sure there is no membership or advertising fee - so feel free and just say i want to plug my group on your forum.

Posted 05 June 2011 - 02:17 PM (#18) User is offline   Desert-Sheikh 

• Administrator
  • View blog

Some more information about the story behind creation of SDI

PS: If both (DI and SDI) are same and doing good then why can't be barelvi and devbandi same and do well together? If you cannot turn a blind eye to the statements of devbandi elders (history of devbandi/barelvi issue) and bring it up every time when someone talks about Unity then how can you sweep it (the history of SDI) under the carpet?
Administrator
YaNabi Team

Posted 05 June 2011 - 06:22 PM (#19) User is offline   Khalid_the_Warrior 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Totally agree with you bro DS.

It's the double standards which I don't like.

As far as SDI is concerned there was a hate mafia against di and to counter it SDI was created by these people. And now these same people are against SDI itself.
Repentance is a strange mount -
it jumps towards heaven in a single moment from the lowest place

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services