Spirit Of Islam: What is Nabi Booti ? & What is Maryam Booti ? - Spirit Of Islam

Jump to content



Icon Important Announcement!

Like us on facebook!


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What is Nabi Booti ? & What is Maryam Booti ?

Posted 26 November 2010 - 01:46 PM (#1) User is offline   Sazeims 

  • Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 400
  • Joined: 25-November 06

What is Nabi Booti.. ?



Nabi booty is an Herb that is found in Medina. It is said that Once a person came to Prophet Muhammad  sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam and said RasoolAllah  sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam I do not have children please give me a child. Rasool Allah  sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam said Ask Allah he will give. The man said NO. I will ask only You please give me a Child. Again RasoolAllah  sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam said Ask Allah he will give. Again the man Asked RasoolAllah  sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam then a wahi came to RasoolAllah  sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam which asked RasoolALLAH  (sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam) to pluck the herb which is growin on the ground and give to this person. And RasoolAllah  sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam did pluck the plant and gave it to that person. and after eating that herb the person got a child.

That plant or Herb is known as Nabi Booti and is available in 5 Saudi Riyal near Jable Uhud.

Please dont get confused with the flower which some people bring which is supposed to open when women gives birth and make birth easier for her?.......Thats called Maryam Booti

What is Maryam Booti ?

This is a herbal plant used to speed and aid labour pain during delivery sold in Medina, Pakistan /Iran.


That plant or Herb is known as Maryam Booti and is available in 5 Saudi Riyal near Jable Uhud.

0

Posted 05 July 2011 - 06:01 AM (#2) User is offline   Asif-Ali-Taxila 

  • New Moon
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 95
  • Joined: 16-June 10

whats the english name of nabi booti?
0

Posted 05 July 2011 - 08:27 AM (#3) User is offline   piara-madinah 

  • Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1858
  • Joined: 20-January 11

I dont think they real if they are then all world will eat them and all will have childs and the pharma agencies plant that all and give to the infertile patients .
0

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:30 AM (#4) User is offline   Imran. 

  • Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4979
  • Joined: 25-December 05

 piara-madinah, on 05 July 2011 - 08:27 AM, said:

I dont think they real if they are then all world will eat them and all will have childs and the pharma agencies plant that all and give to the infertile patients .



They are real,infact have great medical properties,many many muslim ladies amogst our circle of friends,relatives and neighbours have benefited from these 2 herbs.

What conventional scientific medicine did not seem to solve these herbal medicines have solved.

Remember ultimate cure is from Allah alone,these are a wasila(to the cure) only.

PS You will find that scientific medical research displays an arrogance and looks down upon already discovered herbal remedies and therefore very rarely looks into them,everybody wants to discover a cure by themselves(pharmaceutical orgs) rather than give thousand year old discoveries the credit.,there is far too much monetary and commercial factors involved too.




2

Posted 05 July 2011 - 12:18 PM (#5) User is offline   Asif-Ali-Taxila 

  • New Moon
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 95
  • Joined: 16-June 10

 Imran., on 05 July 2011 - 10:30 AM, said:

They are real,infact have great medical properties,many many muslim ladies amogst our circle of friends,relatives and neighbours have benefited from these 2 herbs.

What conventional scientific medicine did not seem to solve these herbal medicines have solved.

Remember ultimate cure is from Allah alone,these are a wasila(to the cure) only.

PS You will find that scientific medical research displays an arrogance and looks down upon already discovered herbal remedies and therefore very rarely looks into them,everybody wants to discover a cure by themselves(pharmaceutical orgs) rather than give thousand year old discoveries the credit.,there is far too much monetary and commercial factors involved too.




bro whats the english name of this herb?
0

Posted 13 August 2011 - 10:17 AM (#6) User is offline   piara-madinah 

  • Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1858
  • Joined: 20-January 11

if bhai boty means herb and they claiming that these two named nabi buti and maryam, buti and they cure infertile patients and others as well but again Imran bhai we need proper refernces to claim yes they are , not only if they selling there that means they are , there they even selling shutermurghs oil and dont know what not .
0

Posted 14 August 2011 - 03:09 AM (#7) User is offline   Imran. 

  • Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4979
  • Joined: 25-December 05

 piara-madinah, on 13 August 2011 - 10:17 AM, said:

but again Imran bhai we need proper refernces to claim yes they are


Its a herbal medicine,not a job application.

Its success is determined by peoples experiences of it (as with many herbal medicines) ,not by endorsement of scientists who seem oblivious to it.

As i said many women that we know have found it cured that which conventional medicine could not,i could provide names of these women and the children they concieved through using this herbal medicine, but i dont find that appropriate..




1

Posted 29 October 2014 - 08:26 PM (#8) User is offline   True-Seeker 

  • Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 288
  • Joined: 11-July 10

I have some top quality Roghan Billisaan Oil - Inbox me if anyone would be interested in buying some
Deen does not Change with Circumstances BUT Circumstances Change with Deen!
0

Posted 29 October 2014 - 08:31 PM (#9) User is offline   DoctorAQ 

  • Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 175
  • Joined: 14-October 14

True-Seeker said:

1414614418[/url]' post='479934']
I have some top quality Roghan Billisaan Oil - Inbox me if anyone would be interested in buying some


Salam
What's this oil for?
Dr aq
Product of a classical education - fee paying of course!
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users


Enter your sign in name and password


Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services