• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Wazifa for love......

Posted 26 October 2010 - 06:22 PM (#1) User is offline   trust111 

• New Moon
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

CAN SOMEONE SUGGEST ME A POWERFUL AND EFFECTIVE WAZIFA FOR LOST LOVE.....PLZZZZ HELP......

Posted 26 October 2010 - 06:27 PM (#2) User is offline   Khalid_the_Warrior 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Lost love?????? If possible can you pelase eloborate ???
Repentance is a strange mount -
it jumps towards heaven in a single moment from the lowest place

Posted 26 October 2010 - 06:37 PM (#3) User is offline   trust111 

• New Moon
  • Pip

means a sudden breakup without a definite reason........he is just ignoring me......

Posted 26 October 2010 - 06:38 PM (#4) User is offline   Fekay 

• Full Eclipse
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

So your basically looking for a love potion which dosent exist! Best wazifa for anything is "Durood sharif", read lots of it, and pray.

Or you can forget the wazafa and try to find out why the sudden break up, and try to fix it with reason.

Posted 26 October 2010 - 07:40 PM (#5) User is offline   faizaneattar26 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

trust111 (26.10.2010)
CAN SOMEONE SUGGEST ME A POWERFUL AND EFFECTIVE WAZIFA FOR LOST LOVE.....PLZZZZ HELP......

salam dont get offened but now you can see why these so called peer are making a killing. every little problem people want wazifa and taweez but we are not ready to follow the fard and sunnah. people get upset its a part of life, life would be boring without getting angry, having bust ups etc. making up is the best part. give the man some time to reflect.
ATTARI FOR LIFE

Posted 26 October 2010 - 07:43 PM (#6) User is offline   GunmetalGrey 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Here's a wadhifa for you, fear Allaah and build your adab and akhlaq... (:
[b]Wa Salla Rabbunna fi kulli heenen, wa sallama bil gho dou wa bil asseli, ala Tahal Basheer bikulli Khairen, Khitamol Rasuli wal hadi - thalilili...[b]
And our lord prays (grants his blessings) at all times, and offers peace (salam) at sunset and sunrise, to the messenger who bought in good tidings, the seal of the prophets, the guide, the leader...

Posted 27 October 2010 - 11:20 AM (#7) User is offline   Khalid_the_Warrior 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip
  • View blog

faizaneattar26 (26.10.2010)

trust111 (26.10.2010)

salam dont get offened but now you can see why these so called peer are making a killing. every little problem people want wazifa and taweez but we are not ready to follow the fard and sunnah. people get upset its a part of life, life would be boring without getting angry, having bust ups etc. making up is the best part. give the man some time to reflect.

That is so true.

Posted 27 October 2010 - 11:34 AM (#8) User is offline   The-Mughal-Sister 

• Full Moon
  • View blog
  • Group: Moderators

Special offer: Buy one wazifa and get 2 free.

Special offer only Wazifa Markeet!

Terms and conditions apply: Only 1 offer per family, cannot be used in conjuction with other offers i.e, get your son/daughter married off to a person of your choice may she be deaf dumb or blind, for a fiver or win you husband/lover back for 10 quid. Wazifa Markeet are not liable for any unwanted side effects, may that be jinns or other 3rd kind entering your lives. We reserve the right to change prices when we see fit. Offer avaliable to world residents, you do not have to be a muslim to apply.
“Your knowledge must improve your heart, and purge your ego.”

Imam Ghazzali RA

Posted 27 October 2010 - 11:36 AM (#9) User is offline   Khalid_the_Warrior 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Sister_Know the Ledge (27.10.2010)

Terms and conditions apply: Only 1 offer per family, cannot be used in conjuction with other offers i.e, get your son/daughter married off to a person of your choice may she be deaf dumb or blind, for a fiver or win you husband/lover back for 10 quid. Wazifa Markeet are not liable for any unwanted side effects, may that be jinns or other 3rd kind entering your lives. We reserve the right to change prices when we see fit. Offer avaliable to world residents, you do not have to be a muslim to apply.

WOW Wazifa's are on sale here.

Posted 27 October 2010 - 02:49 PM (#10) User is offline   Husayni 

• Full Moon

trust111 (26.10.2010)

Ever thought maybe its just not meant to be...
YaNabi Team

If you want to understand the Qur'an you go to Ahlul Bayt, if you want to understand Ahlul Bayt you go to the Qur'an.

Shaykh Sayyid Muhammad bin Yahya Al-Ninowy Al Husayni

Posted 27 October 2010 - 02:52 PM (#11) User is offline   Husayni 

• Full Moon

Love cant be lost all of a sudden...

trust111 (26.10.2010)
means a sudden breakup without a definite reason........he is just ignoring me......

Have you ever thought that maybe he is just not man enough to tell you he doesnt want to be with you.If you beleive that the love has lost its way,maybe there was never love in the first place..
YaNabi Team

If you want to understand the Qur'an you go to Ahlul Bayt, if you want to understand Ahlul Bayt you go to the Qur'an.

Shaykh Sayyid Muhammad bin Yahya Al-Ninowy Al Husayni

Posted 27 October 2010 - 07:53 PM (#12) User is offline   faheemkamran 

• New Moon
  • Pip

my name is faheem kamran 

Posted 29 October 2010 - 01:25 AM (#13) User is offline   Know-the-Ledge 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Dear Lord how did I miss this! Lady, you are in violation of section 28, paragarph 5, which states that Amir-Puri has full patent, licence, registration, carte-blanche and all other forms of exclusivity, over the dua domain and the charging of it- world bloody wide!

This wazifa is just a dressed up version of the dua enterprise, trying to by-pass the law of the land! My legal
team is scrutinising this offer and Legend Corps will be pursuing your sham of a company for major royalties and back payments without pause! I want you bankrupt for the audacity!

Your response to this will shape my attitude of how I respond to criminal charges which i'm bringing against you persoanlly!

I.Will.Back

Posted 29 October 2010 - 02:05 AM (#14) User is offline   The-Mughal-Sister 

• Full Moon
  • View blog

Amir-puri (29.10.2010)

Dear Lord how did I miss this! Lady, you are in violation of section 28, paragarph 5, which states that Amir-Puri has full patent, licence, registration, carte-blanche and all other forms of exclusivity, over the dua domain and the charging of it- world bloody wide!

This wazifa is just a dressed up version of the dua enterprise, trying to by-pass the law of the land! My legal
team is scrutinising this offer and Legend Corps will be pursuing your sham of a company for major royalties and back payments without pause! I want you bankrupt for the audacity!

Your response to this will shape my attitude of how I respond to criminal charges which i'm bringing against you persoanlly!

I am in complete right of operating Wazifa Markeet as stated under section 54 paragraph 3.2, that any member who has graduated successfully under Legend Corps sister company ‘KTL School of Thought’, has sole right to design, market and distribute a single product accredited by Legend Corp Group of Companies provided that their product bears the Legend Corps hallmark emphasized in the packaging or on the product itself, therefore working under the parent company.

I will have my people contact your people, my paperwork is all in order and my lawyers are on standby. I am not an amateur in this field, I will not allow some pretentious fat cat annihilate my hard earned work. My company works for your company not against it! 
My people will forward you the details of our next AGM, where you and your lawyers can scrutinise my company.

We look forward to seeing you. 

Imam Ghazzali RA

Posted 29 October 2010 - 01:22 PM (#15) User is offline   Know-the-Ledge 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Sister_Know the Ledge (29.10.2010)

Amir-puri (29.10.2010)

I am in complete right of operating Wazifa Markeet as stated under section 54 paragraph 3.2, that any member who has graduated successfully under Legend Corps sister company ‘KTL School of Thought’, has sole right to design, market and distribute a single product accredited by Legend Corp Group of Companies provided that their product bears the Legend Corps hallmark emphasized in the packaging or on the product itself, therefore working under the parent company.

I will have my people contact your people, my paperwork is all in order and my lawyers are on standby. I am not an amateur in this field, I will not allow some pretentious fat cat annihilate my hard earned work. My company works for your company not against it! 
My people will forward you the details of our next AGM, where you and your lawyers can scrutinise my company.

We look forward to seeing you. 

Lady, you stopped being a subsidiary of Legend Corps and became an AWOL renegade wanted dead or alive, the day you pursued this project without sufficient and appropriate authorisation from the board of directors; furthermore, we have not seen a single penny of royalties from this renegade enterprise and the group accounts have absolutely zero disclosure of this venture, which is a statutory requirement under the Accounting Standard of Consolidated Statement of Financial Position!  The audit report is going to have to be qualified, rendering it null and void because of this nefarious and downright duplicitous skullduggery.

My initial estimates are putting direct losses at £2.4 million, further the indirect losses, such as brand impairment and, the reduced longevity of the brand name is still being estimated, but will be in the region of 7 figures.  Forget your AGM, I want an EGM (Extrodinary General Meeting) convened as soon as possible! I want all Related Party insignia removed and a bar on the special benefits being afforded to you because of this Related Party arrangement!  

I'm grassing you up to the tax authorities as well, I know you been on disability benefits and claiming for kids that don't
exists as well!  I'm going to tell them that 'Mirpuri' isn't a physical disability that doesn't make it hard to get a job! I'm going to tell them what it actually means!

I.Will.Back

Posted 29 October 2010 - 03:14 PM (#16) User is offline   diwanisarkarki 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Ali Al-Hadi (27.10.2010)
Love cant be lost all of a sudden...

trust111 (26.10.2010)

Have you ever thought that maybe he is just not man enough to tell you he doesnt want to be with you.If you beleive that the love has lost its way,maybe there was never love in the first place..

very true and to the point

sis if he truly loves you then he will come back to you...

just keep one thing in mind whatever happens , happens for the best and perhaps there may someone better than him who truely respect u and value your love...

another thing har koi sache pyar ke kabil nahi hota so keep praying for the betterment
Assalato Wassalamo Alaika Yarasool Allah, Sallalaho Alaihi Wa Alaihi Wasalllam

Posted 29 October 2010 - 04:22 PM (#17) User is offline   The-Mughal-Sister 

• Full Moon
  • View blog

[quote]Amir-puri (29.10.2010)
[quote]Sister_Know the Ledge (29.10.2010)
[quote]Amir-puri (29.10.2010)
[quote]Sister_Know the Ledge (27.10.2010)
[/quote]

Lady, you stopped being a subsidiary of Legend Corps and became an AWOL renegade wanted dead or alive, the day you pursued this project without sufficient and appropriate authorisation from the board of directors; furthermore, we have not seen a single penny of royalties from this renegade enterprise and the group accounts have absolutely zero disclosure of this venture, which is a statutory requirement under the Accounting Standard of Consolidated Statement of Financial Position!  The audit report is going to have to be qualified, rendering it null and void because of this nefarious and downright duplicitous skullduggery.

My initial estimates are putting direct losses at £2.4 million, further the indirect losses, such as brand impairment and, the reduced longevity of the brand name is still being estimated, but will be in the region of 7 figures.  Forget your AGM, I want an EGM (Extrodinary General Meeting) convened as soon as possible! I want all Related Party insignia removed and a bar on the special benefits being afforded to you because of this Related Party arrangement!  

I'm grassing you up to the tax authorities as well, I know you been on disability benefits and claiming for kids that don't
exists as well!  I'm going to tell them that 'Mirpuri' isn't a physical disability that doesn't make it hard to get a job! I'm going to tell them what it actually means!
[/quote]

If you think shooting your legal jargon at me will make me quake in my boots, you couldn’t be more wrong. All I hear is chanting of an envious fat cat huffing and puffing hot air in his Gucci suit, envious of my entrepreneurial skills into a lucrative market where people are willing to sell their mothers’ gold for their desires, and if they do not pay up on time by team of bailiff Jinns will enter their lives destroying the harmony until the account is cleared.  I’m a shrewd business woman.

My assets are safely invested and thus cannot be touched in offshore investment accounts, Swiss accounts and I have heavily invested back home in Pakistan, actually come to think of it, I own the entire city of Mirpur. So Mister, drop the lawsuit and I may allow the dwellers of Mirpur an extra hour of electricity!
I own you!

I’d rather not you ring the authorities, after all what’s the difference between having a sewing machine in my back room or running a successful business?

FYI: ‘Mirpuri woman’ is a far serious ailment than any other, compelling me in the 4 walls of my house, male members of the family are forced to make decisions for me, further education is frowned upon and I am not allowed to utilise my own mind!

Imam Ghazzali RA

Posted 30 October 2010 - 03:05 PM (#18) User is offline   Know-the-Ledge 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

You messer, I don't doubt the quality of the business model, just that, it's miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeee!
I.Will.Back

Posted 02 November 2010 - 11:05 PM (#19) User is offline   WAQTSMY 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Half of the time people are tapped what is a taweez its basically ayateyqareema of the quraney paak. Reading quraney paak and durood sharif are the biggest wazifey you can imagine of.
DUSTOOR TERA USWAEY SHABEER NAHEE HEY AIEEN TERA TAKHREEB HEY TA'MEER NAHEE HEY. HAMPEY THOO LAGATA HEY KUFAR KAY FATWEY YE ISLAM TEREY BAAP KEE JAGEER NAHEE HEY.

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:48 PM (#20) User is offline   arzooemadinah 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

We never worry why not we love Allah subhan more and do our namaz on time but we always worry if someone a lover / relitive/ friend leaving us or love us less . There is no wazifa for sach love back if he is going away he must be got reason . He may fedup from you or had enough of you or he found someone beter than you .

If he is going let him go happily if he ever loves you in the past from heart he will back very soon .

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services