Spirit Of Islam: Pakistan will lead muslim world soon - Syed Sarfraz Ahmed Shah - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Like us on facebook!

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Pakistan will lead muslim world soon - Syed Sarfraz Ahmed Shah

Posted 06 September 2010 - 05:34 AM (#1) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Sunday, 05 September 2010 18:35

The Nation

LAHORE - A religious scholar Syed Sarfraz Ahmad Shah has said that the days are not far away when the country will lead the Muslim world and the people of Pakistan will get rid of all the miseries.

He said this at a sitting held at Aiwan-e-Iqbal on Saturday to discuss the prevailing situation in the country.

Syed Sarfraz said that the people had lost moral values and there was no rule of law in the country, however, he added that Allah Almighty would change these dark days into good ones soon. He said that the people who love Pakistan should not let their hopes down regarding the future of the country.
However, at a question answer session, he has to face some ‘practical based' arguments of the people who believe in what they called the rationality.
A man asked from Syed that would the bad days be changed with the miracles.
Syed Sarfraz was of the view that instead of all the hurdles, Pakistan was created but after its creation the country had to bear many difficulties yet it was safe. He said that none of its enemies could bring serious harm to it.

my brothers are those who will believe in me, without having seen me.” [Ahmad, Musnad]

Jaag Muslmaan Jaag Muslmaan ... kitna naacho gai ghairon ki dhun par?Jis ummat mein rab ne sher paida kiye aaj wohi gheedar ka libaas apna muqaddar samjh bethi

Posted 06 September 2010 - 01:18 PM (#2) User is offline   faizaneattar26 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

salam the world lives on hope, but when talking about pakistan there is none. the only way forward for pakistan is to become a sharia state not just for the name but the real islamic law run by people of knowledge not thieves other wise leaving it to the ordinary people will only make it worse.
ATTARI FOR LIFE

Posted 06 September 2010 - 01:58 PM (#3) User is offline   Zarb-e-Ali 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

faizaneattar26 (06.09.2010)
salam the world lives on hope, but when talking about pakistan there is none. the only way forward for pakistan is to become a sharia state not just for the name but the real islamic law run by people of knowledge not thieves other wise leaving it to the ordinary people will only make it worse.

Why does not Dawat e Islami do anything about it? Why they wont speak against injust rulers of their home-country, why they won't do anything about thieves who eat up large chunk of Pakistan's budget. Who is going to change the situation of Pakistan? Indians? Afghanistan? Or Pakistani themselves?

Why is that all of DI arranges marches on 12th rabil ul awal but they never hold a single march against corruption and incompetent rulers. I have never even seen a single speech against incompetent rulers by DI muftis on Madni Channel, all i ever see is, how to drink tea, how to smile, how to walk, how to sit, how to wave green flag etc.

Posted 06 September 2010 - 02:55 PM (#4) User is offline   abdullah_qadri 

• New Moon
  • Pip

assalamo alikum

Insha allah pakistan will change for the better once again definately and all the injustice and cruelty/killings will go away.:D Its true its enemies have ploted and tryed to harm pakistan but Allah has saved it from these evil people.The people of pakistan will bring this change insha allah  :P
Read Islamic Spiritual Books from WWW.HAZRATSULTANBAHU.COM

Posted 06 September 2010 - 03:38 PM (#5) User is offline   seeker 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Pakistan has more chance of being overrun by Indian tanks than leading the Muslim world. In fact I DON'T want Pakistan to lead the Muslim world.

If you want a reason, just look at the last 50 years of news stories coming from Pakistan.
PLEASE pray for me - just say Ameen!
OH ALLAH, GUIDE US

Posted 06 September 2010 - 04:12 PM (#6) User is offline   khanms 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Perhaps the reason is that you need to be taught "how to drink tea, how to smile, how to walk, how to sit, how to wave green flag etc" before you progress to grander ambitions like changing the political landscape of a country embroiled in civil unrest since its inception. And perhaps you should consider that it is against the credo of DI to make political statements of any kind. What may I ask have you been doing to change the future?

Wasalaam

Sameer Khan Attari

Ya Nabi Dekha Yeh Rutba Aapki Naalein Ka

Posted 06 September 2010 - 04:44 PM (#7) User is offline   faizaneattar26 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Zarb e Ali (06.09.2010)

Why does not Dawat e Islami do anything about it? Why they wont speak against injust rulers of their home-country, why they won't do anything about thieves who eat up large chunk of Pakistan's budget. Who is going to change the situation of Pakistan? Indians? Afghanistan? Or Pakistani themselves?

Why is that all of DI arranges marches on 12th rabil ul awal but they never hold a single march against corruption and incompetent rulers. I have never even seen a single speech against incompetent rulers by DI muftis on Madni Channel, all i ever see is, how to drink tea, how to smile, how to walk, how to sit, how to wave green flag etc.

salam brother the way of living your life is all that you need to know. regarding pakistan politics brother let me telll you one thing, never will dawat e islami or any sunni group get the chance to runn pakistan, they would never allow it, regarding corrupr rules then that our own making we allow these corrupt leaders to live a free life, the day when a ordinary people challenge the corrupt leaders till then you will see pakistan run by theives. we want corrupt leaders hence we have them. if u dont believe me ask yourself who made zaradi pm of pakistan when everyone knows his past?
ATTARI FOR LIFE

Posted 06 September 2010 - 08:39 PM (#8) User is offline   Desert-Sheikh 

• Administrator
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Zarb e Ali (06.09.2010)

Pakistan is heading towards a bloody revolution and Maulana Ilyas Qadiri’s peaceful Sufi movement cannot provide a platform for it but you should demand the Decedents of the Prophet (Sallalahu Alieh Wassalam) and other religious Masters to play their role who are part of this most corrupt Government of Pakistan.

The irony is that these descendent MP’s (elected with Pakistani Sunni’s vote) can lead a protest to take control of few mosques but not against the rulers. How can when they are part of it?

PS: Qafila-e-Hijjaz mein aik b Hussein nahi

Administrator
YaNabi Team

-What is it to make you wonder, if I roam the desert waste?
Not all those who wander are lost!

Posted 06 September 2010 - 11:06 PM (#9) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Pakistan will lead the muslim world,  whether people like it or not. inshallah.

br seeker - there is no chance on gods earth that indian tanks will ever over run pakistan - they could not do it in 1948 nor in 1965 and even in 1971 when they connived to create bangladesh they couldnt. The blood of the muslim is not so thin that we would allow the cow urine drinking mushrik a centimetre of pure land.

The alledged descendents of rasool allah s.a.w are those who were patronised by the british to ensure british rule was successful.

These are the painful birth pangs of revolution and Pakistan will come out of it the better. When hope finishes that is when allah's nusrah is near.

what groups like di or tj do or not do will soon be irrelevant the true heirs to rasool allah s.a.w will take this ummah to its true position inshallah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72bNZkxqxM4

http://futurepk.blogspot.com/2009/07/naimat-ullah-shah-wali-poetry-pershian.html
my brothers are those who will believe in me, without having seen me.” [Ahmad, Musnad]

Jaag Muslmaan Jaag Muslmaan ... kitna naacho gai ghairon ki dhun par?Jis ummat mein rab ne sher paida kiye aaj wohi gheedar ka libaas apna muqaddar samjh bethi

Posted 06 September 2010 - 11:16 PM (#10) User is offline   JoeDacky 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Salaam,

Brother I dont think Pakistan is ready to be come an Islamic state just yet. You try to implement Sharia, and the masses will bring about it's end swiftly. The reason I feel this way is because we as a country have not yet had enough. We still have not taken lesson from all the calamities that have befallen us. Day in day out, Allah (swt) shows us the errors of our ways and yet we carry on in the same manner. Every Tom, Dick and Harry is on a robbery spree, engaging in corruption, fraud, sectarianism etc. And then those same Toms, Dicks and Harrys want a just ruler? We cant be just to each other and we expect Allah (swt) to put a just ruler over us. We cant have the cake and eat it! Unless we make collective tawbah, nothing will really change. 
Bol Raha Hai Tan Man Saara Ali Ali!
Hai Mastoon Ka Har Dam Nara Ali Ali!

Posted 06 September 2010 - 11:25 PM (#11) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

@shadilli, i hope your wrong br.

The ordinary muslim love allah and his rasool s.a.w - these are the one's that make up bulk of the population. they are the ones who sacrifice their sons on the border, these are the ones that sacrifice themselves in bomb blasts and allah loves his momin so much that he would wipe this world for the sake of one life lost unjustly. It is not just the movements at fault - it is our fault - we should pressurise the groups amongst the ummah to talk about the real issues. They are like companies merely filling demand as soon as they realise their fitna is no longer in demand and the ummah now demand solutions - watch how the sincere come to the fore. We are living in dangerous times but also we will be the ones inshallah that will witness the flag of rasool allah s.a.w the best of creation once again on the world stage, whether the mushriks, the kuffar or the munafiqeen like it or not.

Posted 07 September 2010 - 02:21 AM (#12) User is offline   Mohammad_17 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Things are going to get a lot worse before they get better.

For Pakistan, and other Muslim nations.

Weak and divided. We are in a bad situation, the blood of innocents is being spilled left, right and centre - And being justified by some Muslims!

In terms of value, billions of pounds worth of heroin, marijuana and other drugs are being processed and transported through our lands and ending up in the West. Shrines of Sufis being demolished, Muslims in Muslim countries taking drugs, making and drinking home-made booze, harassing innocent women covered from head-to-toe - you will see this in most Muslim countries. The structure of our societies and the characteristics of our people have led us to the situation we are in - not the plotting of the Kuffar, Jews, Freemasons or any other scapegoat. No accountability, corruption at almost every level within our countries - from the top down to the bottom. Tribalism, sectarianism, racism, sexism, it goes on and on.

If you follow the Quran and Sunnah - use your intellect and are determined, you will succeed in anything.

This has been demonstrated over and over in our history. But looking at the situation now, I think the rot has set in.

We get the leaders we deserve, as the Prophet (pbuh) stated, our leaders represent us as a people. And when we stray from our religion, and what was commanded - God will send other nations against us. And lets not kid ourselves, if the US, UK, France, Russia etc. wanted to, they could have tanks roll into Damascus, Riyadh, Tehran, Beirut, Islamabad, Cairo etc. secure our natural resources and just loot our riches - the problem for them is that their own people have a sense of humanity and would viciously oppose such wars. These countries don't fear our militaries, our tanks or missiles - don't forget, they are the ones that sold most of them to us!

As an Ummah, as a people, we need to be beaten, just as we allowed an innocent 17 yr old Hafiz to be beaten while we watched on and cheered, we need to be tied up to the back of cars and dragged across the streets like wild animals - hang on a sec, not even wild animals are treated like that. We have allowed so much injustice to go on in our lands, so many innocent people have sufferred, with no voice, no justice, and we didn't care, or move a muscle, maybe on their behalf Allah (SWT) will take revenge on us.

Almost all Sufis, Awliyah are saying punishment is coming - to us Muslims first.

Maybe once our tyrannical and unjust societies have been obliterated and torn to shreds we may have a chance of rebuilding something more close to Islamic ideals.

My apologies for being so negative. But I believe change will come, I believe we will see it in our lifetime Inshallah.

Posted 07 September 2010 - 03:28 AM (#13) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

br mohammad - we have had earthquakes, we have had floods, we have had fighting amongst ourselves. these are the 3 azab's allah mentions in surah inaam. I am sure that inshallah this ummah has awoken. Forget the sufi and the awlia allah even the politicians are talking about a revolution coming if they dont get their act together. Recently the news media has been awash with debate as to what sort of revolution we are going to get. Indeed Dr Javed Iqbal son of Allama Iqbal r.a. has said today that the revolution should not be islamic as the founding fathers did not want this!!

Posted 07 September 2010 - 12:39 PM (#14) User is offline   abdullah_qadri 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Read Books of Hazrat Faqeer Noor Muhammad Kalachiwi (rehmatullah alaih) .Name is Irfan and it has two volumes.But other books written by them also are very special.:cool: ...... Its related to the situation of ummah in ways.

Posted 07 September 2010 - 01:04 PM (#15) User is offline   islamibhy 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Zarb e Ali (06.09.2010)

Throughout Muslim history Muslims have turned to the Ahle Bait to make a stand againt evil, injustice and tyranny, you ask why dawat-e-islami has not made a stand, i ask why the Aale Rasool sallalahu alaihi wassalam are quite.
Maslak-e-Ala Hazrat Zindabad

Posted 07 September 2010 - 02:18 PM (#16) User is offline   Desert-Sheikh 

• Administrator
  • View blog

Mudassar Rana (07.09.2010)Indeed Dr Javed Iqbal son of Allama Iqbal r.a. has said today that the revolution should not be islamic as the founding fathers did not want this!!

He is lying. Few years back Hameed Nizami said " Dr. Javed son of Allama Iqbal is as Kenan in Hazrat Nuh's house".
Administrator
YaNabi Team

Posted 07 September 2010 - 09:54 PM (#17) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

to be honest its as much as i expect from javed iqbal. i have seen all his discussions with dr israr ahmed and he has always whitewashed all islamic ideology. I dont blame him islamic ideology as represented by the so called islamic groups and ulema deserves to be rejected and i would argue that even iqbal and jinnah r.a would not want this.  The ideology of islam as represented by iqbal is not embodied by any muslim group. I cannot understand the ridiculous notion that DI will not do anything because allah's rasool hasnt done anything! DI is a massive organisation with great following in pakistan and the whole world. It would take one order from maulana ilyas to say we will have a juloos where we will march to islamabad and account these corrupt rulers. Isnt this what imam abu hanifa did, ahmed bin hanbal did, imam nasai did, imam ghazali did. It is no longer the need to perfect your wudu, or tell the ummah not to wear short skirts when praying salah, or not to pluck eyebrows - the need of the hour is to come to the streets in a peaceful non violent manner and account these rulers. This is the peaceful method if the ulema do not lead this and people take things in their own hand then we will have a bloody revolution and no one wants any more blood to be shed. This does not apply simply to di but also to all other big groups such as minhaj ul quran, tableeghi jamaat.

br mama tembo - whether we like it or not pakistan will lead the muslim world. Do you not see the sign that the whole muslim world is sinful in particlar the arabs - yet the tests and punishment are only for Pakistan? Allah tests those he loves and those close to him.

There is no doubt that in this whole ummah the love that the muslims of pakistan have for rasool s.a.w is incomparable. As an indonesian said to Zaid Hamid - the whole ummah runs to makkah whilst the muslims of pakistan run to qadmayan shareef of rasool allah s.a.w. Is there a nation on earth that celebrates a non obligatory eid milad un nabi like the muslims of pakistan do? That is because this is the eid of ashiqs - it is done from the heart and not out of obligation.

Posted 07 September 2010 - 10:53 PM (#18) User is offline   abdullah_qadri 

• New Moon
  • Pip

@Mudassar Rana you have mentioned some very intresting and good points.:blink:

Posted 08 September 2010 - 01:40 PM (#19) User is offline   Desert-Sheikh 

• Administrator
  • View blog

Mudassar Rana (07.09.2010)
There is no doubt that in this whole ummah the love that the muslims of pakistan have for rasool s.a.w is incomparable.

I saw an African women walking barefoot on the streets ofMadina Sharif while some Pakistani and a top Indian scholar were wearing shoes.

Administrator
YaNabi Team

Posted 08 September 2010 - 03:18 PM (#20) User is offline   Muhammad_Mobasher_Muhammadi 

• MMM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • LocationDubai, UAE

Desert Sheikh (08.09.2010)

Mudassar Rana (07.09.2010)
There is no doubt that in this whole ummah the love that the muslims of pakistan have for rasool s.a.w is incomparable.

I saw an African women walking barefoot on the streets ofMadina Sharif while some Pakistani and a top Indian scholar were wearing shoes.

That is no standard of love or respect but simply a perception although it is absolutely an act out of love and respect, no doubt about that.

There are various reasons why people will decide to not go barefoot. Some have dry heels and within a matter of a day, it'll start bleeding if walked barefoot on roads and floor which will create a wudhu problem and possibly make the Masjid floor impure or will atleast cause the heels to ache. Most are not used to so much barefoot walking. When adab becomes a test and a person feels he will complain at a certain point, it is best to avoid it.

Some believe barefoots get dirty and will stain the Blessed Masjid Al Nabawi Shareef. It is also highly probable that the people coming from the Public toilets have najasah on their sandals although it will only be considered impure if there is evidence to prove it.

Some people may also intend to wear sandals because they believe their feet are too impure to walk in the Blessed streets.

So we cannot simply associate being barefoot in Al-Hijaz Al-Muqaddas as a standard of Adab when walking there because that will lead us to suspicion, which is haraam, but I donot deny that we Pakistanis severely lack Adab there. We become bearers of the flag of Adab without fear. Love is futile without fear because fear with love leads to Adab.

PS, I understand that you might have been using sarcasm to prove a point. I  am speaking generally to clear some misconceptions here.
What is the constant concern of The Holy Prophet Alayhis Salaatu Wa Salaam? The Forgiveness of His Ummah. Struggle for it.

A common human being uses no more than 3 percent of his brain's total capability. Where do you use the remaining 97 percent when there is nothing meaningless or unnecessary in God's creation? In search of His Ma'arifah, in the path of spirituality - to Know Him.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services