Spirit Of Islam: Dr zakir naik stating its OK to celebrate Birthdays - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Like us on facebook!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dr zakir naik stating its OK to celebrate Birthdays

Posted 04 September 2010 - 08:00 AM (#1) User is offline   HanafiUK 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Aslaamu alaikum

I just wanted to share a video with you where the dr zakir states that to celebrate birthdays are allowed, and anniversaries as long as you dont do anything unislamic but obviously he still against celebrating of eid milad un nabi.  He off his head. he embarassing the wahabis as they always claim that its haram to celebrate birthdays and also birth of our prophet pbuh

dr zakir naik claims to celebrate birthday of someone past away leads to shirk lol. come on zakir naik. wahabis say its bidat not shirk duh

but yea true. as sunnis have always been saying that if we celebrate eid milad then we not doing anything wrong. we do everything according to quran and hadith, ie read naats, read quran, give food, have a gathering, do dawa etc. and zakir naik is also saying same thing, but he saying you can only celebrate birthdays of living people and not those that left the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxCzvABgq6U&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdKw-C05tv4&feature=related
Learn true Islam - www.ahlus-sunna.com

Posted 04 September 2010 - 06:00 PM (#2) User is offline   minhajisis 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

I dont see how people make such a big deal out of celebrating birthdays, birthdays are allowed to be celebrated but its annoying when people start ranting on about how they are not allowed as they are "Bidah". Celebrating Birthdays is Mubaah(permissible), you just have to be careful as to how u celebrate itt and make sure you dont do anything unislamic. Its as simple as that :|

Peene ko to peen Loun ghi par Shart zara si hai, Tahir mera Sakhi Ho, Minhaj Ka Maikhanaa!

No messages from brothers please!

Posted 05 September 2010 - 05:59 AM (#3) User is offline   HanafiUK 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

minhaji_sis (04.09.2010)
I dont see how people make such a big deal out of celebrating birthdays, birthdays are allowed to be celebrated but its annoying when people start ranting on about how they are not allowed as they are "Bidah". Celebrating Birthdays is Mubaah(permissible), you just have to be careful as to how u celebrate itt and make sure you dont do anything unislamic. Its as simple as that :|

yes i can agree with you there but reason why i posted this was salafi people are completely againt celebrating our prophet pbuh birth. and state its bida and kufr and shirk. and they used to claim christians celebrate christmas and muslims are copying and also christians celebrate their own birthdays and anniversaries. so they used to use this againt sunnis and claim look sunnis celebrate prophet pbuh birthday and they copying christains.  but now the leader mentioned above states its allowed to celebrate your own birthday.  so basically they changed their opinion, but STILL againt the prophet pbuh milad. hypocritsy
Learn true Islam - www.ahlus-sunna.com

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services