Spirit Of Islam: Profile of peer syed abdul qadir shah jilani (hazoor mufakar-e-islam) - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Like us on facebook!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Profile of peer syed abdul qadir shah jilani (hazoor mufakar-e-islam)

Posted 05 March 2004 - 12:11 PM (#1) User is offline   shayanali 

• New Moon
  • Pip
  • Group: Validating

PROFILE OF PEER SYED ABDUL QADIR SHAH JILANI (HAZOOR MUFAKAR-E-ISLAM)

NAME: Syed Abdul Qadir Jilani.

DATE OF BIRTH: December 14 1935.

PLACE OF BIRTH: Sindhoo Sayyadaa Shareef, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.

NAME OF FATHER: Peer Syed Walayat Shah Jilani.

GENEALOGY: Peer Syed Abdul Qadir Jilani's Genealogy Connects to Hazrat Ghos-e-Azam (R.A) in 22 Links. The Elder son of Hazrat Ghos-e-Azam (R.A) and the first Sajjada Nasheen of Hazrat Ghos-e-Azam (R.A) Shah Abdul Wahab (R.A) is the Jadd-e-Amjad of Peer Syed Abdul Qadir jilani. Peer Syed Abdul Qadir Jilani is from Hasani Jilani Sadat Family and also Najeeb-u-tarafain Syed (A syed who's Mother and Father both are Syeds).

ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION: Peer Syed Abdul Qadir Jilani did PHD from Madina University and also did LLB. He is a great MUFASSAR-E-QURAN, MUHADDIS, and FAQIA. He is a Master in ILM-E-TAFSEER, USOOL-E-TAFSEER, PHILOSOPHY and LOGICS etc. He has a great GRIP in ENGLISH and ARABIC and other  LANGUAGES, LITERATURE & GRAMMAR. He made an Institution for teaching ISLAM in Tench Bhatta, Rawalpindi, named as DAR-U-ULOOM QADIRIA JILANIA. He has also an Institution in England. He is not only the Master of ISLAMIC SCIENCES but he got a great knowledge in every subject every science. Peer Syed Abdul Qadir Jilani himself once said that in begining those teachers became student of him who teached Peer Syed Abdul Qadir Jilani. (COOL).

SILSILA-E-TAREEQAT-O-BAIT: Peer Syed Abdul Qadir Jilani Baits in SILSALA-E-QADIRIA-JILANIA. He has got Thousands of MUREEDS all over the world who are spreading ISLAM.

JAMIA MASJID OF TENCH BHATTA: Peer Syed Abdul Qadir when present in Rawalpindi, Pakistan, he always gives KHUTBA of JUMA in JAMIA MASJID of TENCH BHATTA. His house is also in Faisal Colony Tench Bhatta. He has a charismatic personality and a very MYSTIC type of TEACHING that people from far areas comes to Tench Bhatta only to litsen his KHUTBA.

BODY AND PHYSIQUE: I m very amazed that when he was 60 years old, He got not a single white hair. He is a very power full man. He also do Exercise. Once he lifted 160 Kg weight. He also told that in his family almost every one lived above than 100 years except one family member who died by an accident.

KARAMAT:

* Before the Birth of Peer Syed Abdul Qadir Jilani, Hazrat Ghos-e-Azam (R.A) came in the dream of his Father Peer Syed Walayat Shah Jilani and told him the birth of a Baby Boy and also ordered him that the name of the baby must be my name (ABDUL QADIR JILANI) thats why Hazoor Mufakar-e-Islam name is Peer Syed Abdul Qadir Jilani. Hazoor Mufakar-e-Islam's Mother gave you the name Hasnain in start but that name did not estabilished.

* Once in a JALSA (OUT DOOR) thousands of audience were there. Suddenly rain started. Rain flowed all over the area but didnt flow on th audience. Thousands of people saw that Karamat.

* Hazoor Mufakkar-e-Islam told that once He went to Lahore for watching the the ISLAMIC RELICS and ARTIFACTS in BADSHAHI MASJID. At the spot he thought for a second that may be these things are real or not. At that time an incident happened. Mufakar-e-Islam told that after that incident I was confirmed that those ISLAMIC RELICS are PURE n REAL. Mufakar-e-Islam said that I will not tell you that incident because I was stopped to tell this incident.

Please ADD more Information about Hazoor Mufakar-e-Islam

Please make Audio & Video CDs of Hazoor Mufakar-e-Islam and distribute it all all over the world

ShaYan Ali
                                                                                                                              Satellite Town,
                                                                                                                              Rawalpindi,
                                                                                                                              Pakistan.

ShaYan Ali

Posted 31 October 2004 - 11:47 PM (#2) User is offline   kamranali 

• New Moon
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Date: 2004.10.31
YaNabi Moderator: Tahir Riaz
Comments: Go and wash your mouth with soap.
Banned!!!!

Posted 31 October 2004 - 11:56 PM (#3) User is offline   Unknown 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Assalam alaikum brother tahir please read what this disrespectful person has wrote

Posted 01 November 2004 - 12:04 AM (#4) User is offline   Tahir-Riaz 

• Administrator
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

You know it breaks my heart when people act so irresponsible.
I have my special way of deal with such people now.
I ban them from the main switch.

No worries, he won’t be seeing the light of YaNabi for a very long time
One day he will wish that he never wrote that.

Thank you

Tahir

Administrator
YaNabi Team
-Only A Good Human Being Can Become A Good Muslim

Posted 01 November 2004 - 12:06 AM (#5) User is offline   Unknown 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Assalam alaikum there was a story of a sinful man he went to river Tigris to wash himself incidentally Hazrat Imam Ahmed Bin Humble ( may Allah bless him) was performing ablution at a downstrean spot.On seeing this the man got up out and out of reverence for the Imam washed himself on a lower spot them the imam. After his death a holy man became inquisitve about the sinner and he performed mediation on his grave and asked him how he had fared. He told that he got salvation for showing a momentary reverence to Hazrat Imam Ahmed Bin Humble and narrated the incident. May Allah give us the ability to respect and love our true saints and scholars

Posted 01 November 2004 - 12:17 AM (#6) User is offline   Tahir-Riaz 

• Administrator
  • View blog

Subhan Allah brother,

And ammen to your cry.....

Tahir

Administrator
YaNabi Team

Posted 01 November 2004 - 08:34 PM (#7) User is offline   PeerSaab 

• New Moon
  • Pip

YaNabi Moderator: 'Ali Ahmed Sistani
Comments: Ali Sahed, control your dirty language, this is the month of Ramadzan
                  Filthy language will not be tolerated. This is a warning. You will be banned.

Posted 01 November 2004 - 09:29 PM (#8) User is offline   Tahir-Riaz 

• Administrator
  • View blog

Date: 2004.11.01
YaNabi Moderator: Tahir Riaz
Comments:ali sahed banned because of abusive language

Administrator
YaNabi Team

Posted 12 March 2010 - 02:10 PM (#9) User is offline   shayanali 

• New Moon
  • Pip
  • Group: Validating

Assalamualikum All !!!

Is Post ke parhnay ke baad bara-he-karam aik baar KALMA SHAREF PARHIYE OR aik baar DUROOD SHAREEF parhiyee.

Phir DUA kijeye ke ALLAH TALAH sab Musalmano ka Khatama EMAAAN pe karay or Gunaho ko Bakhshe.

Is ke baad mere liye DUA kijeye ke mere MUASHI (FINANCIAL) halaat behtar ho jayein or BARKAT ho mere har kaam me. Manta hoon Gunehgaar hoon. Magar aap sab se Iltejaa hai ke is post ke parhnay ke baad DUA zaroor kijeye.

Shukriyaa

Shayan Ali Qadiri Jilani.
ShaYan Ali

Posted 12 November 2010 - 10:43 PM (#10) User is offline   meetsasam 

• New Moon
  • Pip

salam
my name is syed ali shah qadri jillani i am 23 yeard old doing engineering in the field of telecommunications , and i am listening to hazrat peer syed abdul qadir jillni almaroof hazoor mufakar e islam for at least 15 years . at 16 feb  2005 have done bayat on his hand , i proudly say that my peer is not only a wali but also on a high post .it is my luck that i always pray in masjid qadria jillania tench bhatta rawalpindi and almost daily go to madrassa e qadria jillania in fasil coloni tench bhatta .
i have seen many mericals of hazrat sab ,any defination of wali can be applied on him ,even hazrat sab once said " i have not even a single qaza namaz in my amaal nama "  if you people are intrested i can post complete information about hazrat sab  ,
waiting for reply

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services