Spirit Of Islam: Scholars dont let disagreement on knowledge turn into gutter language from Mimbar-e-Rasool - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Like us on facebook!

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Scholars dont let disagreement on knowledge turn into gutter language from Mimbar-e-Rasool

Posted 21 June 2010 - 01:54 AM (#61) User is offline   Tahir-Riaz 

• Administrator
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

الصوفي الروح (21.06.2010)
Only if he was alive today.

At best he would be a deviant and at worst a Kafir. By the way Mullahs called him Kafir during his lifetime. I'm glad he is not amongst us to witness lunacy of learned mend of Islam.
Administrator
YaNabi Team
-Only A Good Human Being Can Become A Good Muslim

Posted 21 June 2010 - 01:58 AM (#62) User is offline   Secular-Revolution 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

الصوفي الروح (21.06.2010)
Iqbal (AleyheyRahman) was a great man a social and religious think tank. Only if he was alive today.

No doubt! Poets only die in a physical sense only. Their spirit continues to live through their poetry.

Mudassar Rana (21.06.2010)
A scholar is the like of imam abu hanifa r.a who earned an honest living so that his fatwa would not be susceptible to people's money. Please name a present day lion who is such?

Excellent point! Something which I always say! Being a maulvi should not be a profession. It should be a privilege.

Scholarship is dead as far as I'm concerned! The spirit of Islam is left to books only. Hence, exists only in theory not practice!

Kaabay Kis Mun Se Jao Ge SR!
Sharam Tum Ko Magar Nahin Aati

The difference between the Mullah and Satan is that the latter is not a hypocrite!
[Secular Revolution - the artist formerly known as Sunni Revolution]

Posted 21 June 2010 - 02:03 AM (#63) User is offline   Secular-Revolution 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Qanbar (21.06.2010)
At best he would be a deviant and at worst a Kafir. By the way Mullahs called him Kafir during his lifetime. I'm glad he is not amongst us to witness lunacy of learned mend of Islam.

He witnessed enough of that during his own times. There was a fair share of irresponsible mullahs back in those days too.

Who was the wise man who referred to deobandiyat, wahabiyat and barelviyat including as diseases? I've come to realise that yes, even barelviyat is a curse in itself. You will need to go back to the times that pre-date all of the above to harvest anything worthwhile.

P.S. why do I feel, my post is going to end up on some port somewhere followed by a fatwa? :)

Kaabay Kis Mun Se Jao Ge SR!
Sharam Tum Ko Magar Nahin Aati

The difference between the Mullah and Satan is that the latter is not a hypocrite!
[Secular Revolution - the artist formerly known as Sunni Revolution]

Posted 21 June 2010 - 02:22 AM (#64) User is offline   Tahir-Riaz 

• Administrator
  • View blog

Sunni Revolution (21.06.2010)

P.S. why do I feel, my post is going to end up on some po*t somewhere followed by a fatwa? :)

A common phenomenon whenever a celebrity speaks about an issues. Your unemployed team of religious journalists will report this incident with great interest.
 - EXPOSED: Ghushtahkkkkie Azeeem by Sunni Revolution from YaNabi.com

Administrator
YaNabi Team

Posted 21 June 2010 - 02:25 AM (#65) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

I was introduced to allama iqbal when i read dr israr's thesis on "khudi" in about 1998 - and hand on heart it totally changed me from head to toe. At the time I could not believe a muslim had written this - it was amazing. Over the last 2 years Zaid Hamid has again re-ignited this flame and i truly believe that across my eyes I have not come across a bigger reviver of deen. The crying shame is that his revolutionary kalam was never taught in pakistan - had it been we would have got iqbal's and jinnah's pakistan. My desire is that I can uplift my understanding of urdu and farsi to get a better picture of his kalam.

I think also we should nt be disheartened also as anybody who has gone against the grain he was labelled allsorts of things. As Dr Israr says in one of his lectures Rasool s.a.w was the only nabi to be successful in all goals i.e. social and political - i.e others were overcome by vehement opposition.

Your right br. SR when someone calls to the good because he has nothing better to do then it doesnt have the same effect. People like abu hanifa r.a have huge following because you know he had no ulterior motive. And it truly is my opinion that no sahaba made religion their occupation - we just have to look at the noble ali a.s and the menial work he conducted just to provide for his family. Had a contemporary scholar 1% of his knowledge he'd have been writing taweez all day! This is solely the reason why I have fear in my heart when i come across these people because inside me i know that they are traders of the little deen they know.
my brothers are those who will believe in me, without having seen me.” [Ahmad, Musnad]

Jaag Muslmaan Jaag Muslmaan ... kitna naacho gai ghairon ki dhun par?Jis ummat mein rab ne sher paida kiye aaj wohi gheedar ka libaas apna muqaddar samjh bethi

Posted 21 June 2010 - 02:28 AM (#66) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

br sufi rooh ofcourse we can achieve it - especially judging by todays standards. Hazrat Baba Bulleh Shah did not intend to acheive status - all his life he was villified - infact he was not allowed burial within the city and today you have to request to be buried in that graveyard.

If ishq is truly ishq then it is amazing where it can take man.
my brothers are those who will believe in me, without having seen me.” [Ahmad, Musnad]

Jaag Muslmaan Jaag Muslmaan ... kitna naacho gai ghairon ki dhun par?Jis ummat mein rab ne sher paida kiye aaj wohi gheedar ka libaas apna muqaddar samjh bethi

Posted 21 June 2010 - 03:15 AM (#67) User is offline   hafiz-qadri 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

chc033044 (21.06.2010)
WHOEVER EDITS THIS WILL TRULY BE A LIAR TRYING TO SPREAD LIES ABOUT PEER SYED IRFAN SHAH SAHIB

FIRST OF ALL, YOU (QANBAR IMRAN ETC ETC ) HAVE NO RESPECT AT ALL FOR Pir Syed Irfan Shah, DONT call a knowledgable person just by his name only, you people have already been exposed by % and will be exposed again.

I WILL SAY THIS AGAIN AFTER MR QANBAR DELETED MY POST BEFORE, PIR SAHIB IS THE ONLY TRUE LION OF AHLE SUNNAT, THE DAY HE GOES FROM THE UK, THE WHABBIS AND DEOS WILL RUN RIOT... IT IS BECAUSE OF ALLAHS GRACE THAT HE HAS BESTOWED UPON US A GREAT MUNAZIR OF ISLAM- HE HAS DEFEATED THE BATIL SECTS THROUGH THEIR OWN DEVIANT BOOKS AND HAS BROUGHT MANY BACK TO ORIGINAL ISLAM.

WHY SHOULDN'T HE DO LANATH ON GUSTAKHE RASOOL AND GHUSTAKE AHLUL BAYT AND SAHABA?- ALLAH ALMIGHTY SAYS IN HIS GLORIFIED BOOK- MAY ALLAH LANATH BE UPON THOSE WHO LIE!

YOU PEOPLE DID THIS UPGRADE JUST BECAUSE OF COMMITTING A BIG GHUSTAKHE, NOW YOUR USING CHEAP TACTICS TO GO AGAINST PIR IRFAN SHAH SAHIB AND SUPPORT DR TAHIR UL QADRI SAHIB- WHY NOW I ASK?? WHY NOW???

WE SHOULD RESPECT ALL, THE ARGUMENTS GOING ON BETWEEN SCHOLARS IS NOTHING TO DO WITH AMATEURS  LIKE YOURSLEVES!
A very very Angry Man,I suppose we know where you got that Anger from.Don't make a Fool of yourself by stating it's because of Syed Irfan Shah that Sunniyat is alive in UK,He has only been in this Country 10-12 years ago,Our Akhabar Ulema have Refuted the Wahabies/Deos Decades before that.

The Wahabis/Deos are NO longer interested in Attacking or abusing the Ahle Sunnat Jamaat, Syed Irfan Shah Sahib is doing an Excellent Job on their Behalf.Are you sure Irfan Shah is not a Secret Undercover Agent for the Wahabis/deos/Shias etc etc etc
Haq Ali Ali Ali Moula Ali Ali Ali

Posted 21 June 2010 - 06:00 PM (#68) User is offline   Tahir-Riaz 

• Administrator
  • View blog

Some users are very much concerned with observing proper respect when addressing Islamic Scholars and rightly so. I want to once against stress the importance of observing this principal.

This thread contains some inappropriate analogies and remarks. I think it would be better if all of us can reassess our contributions and act in accordance with the principal outlined above.

The lecture by Irfan Shah Sahab teaches that it’s okay to abuse Islamic Scholars if they disagree with your views. This is the very behaviour we are protesting against. So please brothers clean your posts

Shukran.
Administrator
YaNabi Team

Posted 21 June 2010 - 07:09 PM (#69) User is offline   Fekay 

• Full Eclipse
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Not a single word of disrespect came out of the blessed mouth of the blessed Prophet Hazrat Mohammad (sallah ho alayah was sallam), to address anyone. so why would a "Shah shaib", who is supposed to lead an example, use such language?

What does this teach us, if their is someone who you disagree with, he can be insulted?

Allah(swt) says that we should argue with unbeliever in a good manner, so insulting someone who is a muslim is just out of the question.

Posted 21 June 2010 - 08:15 PM (#70) User is offline   hafiz-qadri 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Aslaamulikum

Brother Tahir tell me,The objecting crew do they want our Future Generations bought up with Ulema blurting out Dalla,Kanjar,Kutta etc etc from the Mimbar e Rasool.If that's the case these Objectors need a reality check done.NOBODY has the right to hurl abuse from the Mimbar e Rasool.They speak about Respect,what about the respect for the House of Allah(sa) and the Mimbar e Rasool.Foul Language must be stopped now because in 50 years from now Sunni Ulema/people will give our time as an example to Justify Swearing.I firmly believe we must All unite to eliminate this kind of inappropriate Behaviour.In Years to come people will refer to Yanabi.com and Brother Tahir Riaz for standing up to Ill Mannered Ulema.

PS You need to Draw a Line somewhere.
Haq Ali Ali Ali Moula Ali Ali Ali

Posted 21 June 2010 - 08:32 PM (#71) User is offline   Zarb-e-Ali 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Funny thing is, those dumbos with closed and locked brains are still not able to understand the very objective of this thread! They are still bragging about how Holy is Irfan Shah and we are questining his holiness.

Absouletely pathetic state of human-come-muslim sheeps.

Posted 21 June 2010 - 08:45 PM (#72) User is offline   samzus 

• First Quarter
  • Group: Moderators

Something I learned from this forum..."Discuss the issue not the man"

Leave aside who said what. The issue .."is abusive language allowed in any situation?"
Answer is......???
If anyone thinks it is alright to use foul language in certain conditions please prove it from Quran and the Blessed Sunnah.

Let's ponder upon the following Hadith
http://www.yanabi.com/Hadith.aspx?HadithID=7265
so what level of Imaan do we have?

Responsibility comes with accountability. If we let people lead us without raising our concerns when we find out something wrong about them and let them continue a wrong action, we are doing them damage. It is not respect.
If you say it's between scholars, I think it is not! Why? If issues are discussed in public then of course public will get involved.
Chal Bulleya Chal Othay Chaliye ..Jithay Saray Annay
Na Koi Saadi Zaat Pachane ..Na Koi Sanu Mannay

Posted 21 June 2010 - 08:53 PM (#73) User is offline   Fekay 

• Full Eclipse
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

If issues are discussed in public then of course public will get involved.

Good point, if it's between the scholars then what were all the people listening doing their, it was a public insult, which is worse as you have insulated the person infront of many people.

I wonder what the listeners were thinking, if "shah shaib" can insult like this, then why can't we.

Thank God for Yanabi.com, which speaks up in issues like these.

Posted 22 June 2010 - 12:38 AM (#74) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

i think we can solve this problem if one of the knowledgeable brothers/sisters provides us with a definition of a scholar and alim is.

please definitions and not examples! lets not make it a personal thing - we disagreed with hurling abuse from mimbar  e rasool, nothing else.

Posted 22 June 2010 - 01:16 AM (#75) User is offline   Faisal 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

sayyidah (21.06.2010)
Something I learned from this forum..."Discuss the issue not the man"

This thread has become a contest of who can abuse Syed Irfan Shah Sahib the most. The issue of the topic has taken a back seat and the people are using the same language as what they are protesting against. I would like to remind people of not too long ago when there was disagreemant between Peer Syed Abdul Qadir Sahib and Peer Alauddin Siddiqui Sahib, similar profanity was used by Syed Zahid Hussain Shah?

People seem to have selective amnesia.....

Once again let me stress the importance of discussing the topic and not the man as Sayyidah put it.
Ishq-e-mustafa jis ke senein mein hai. Jahan be rahe vo Madenein mein hai

Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:42 AM (#76) User is offline   syedmohsin86 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

AstagfirullahilAzeem
Is this what Quran and Sunnah have taught us ? these molvies dont have enough sense how to talk what words should be use ? If there is no "narmi" politeness,
Patience, tolerance in Islam then why Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم )   went to see that old kafir woman when she got sick (the one who used to through garbage over Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم ) ) ? 
If there is no 'narmi' then why Hazrat Khuwaja Gharib Nawaz R.A used to sit and eat with Hindus ?

It is that "narmi" that made that old woman muslim, it is that narmi that made thousands of kafir accepting Islam in Sub-continent, and it is that Narmi of Shyakh-ul-Islam who made
AllamaAbdur-Rehman Ashrafi (Shaikh-ul-Hadith and Principle of Jamia AshrafiaLahore Belongs to Deoband School of Thought) attend Mawlid Conference and Recite Salam (standing) in the end.

Believe it or not,It is the "Narmi" that made Islam spread all over the world.

and these molives are against this "Narmi", their approach their mentality will never be able to convert any deobandi wahabi as true sunni.

Huzur
(صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم ) nay tou apnay us Ashiq ko bhee abuse kernay say mana kiya jo Sharabi tha.Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم strictly prohibited Sahaba Karam to not to abuse that Man, because he love Allah and Rasul S, even though he used to drink and get punishment and drink again.

These molvies do not have Feham-e-Deen, they are not Blessed with Feham and Hikmat.

May Allah with the waseel of His beloved Prophet
(صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم ) bless us with Feham Hikamah and beautiful Qualities of Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم i.e. Patience, calmness humbleness tolerance and Love. Ameen Sum-Ameen

............Bedam, yahi to paanch hain maqsood-e-qaaynaat..............
Khairun-nisa (A.S), Hasan (A.S), Hussain(A.S), Mustafa (S) , Ali(A.S)

Posted 22 June 2010 - 06:56 PM (#77) User is offline   Zarb-e-Ali 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Well said sayed moshin sahab. These maulvis know nothing, there understanding of deen and quran is limited to a few terrorist and extremist thoughts, they are following a particular agenda which is very clear from their conduct and what they throw out of their mouths while sitting in House of Allah. Shameful and pathetic. They dont even have any self-respect and sense of shame, othervise they would have apologize'd.  Prophet (pbuh) described the 10 Major signs when Qayamat will be near, and one of them is : Scholars will become hypocrties. Prophet (pbuh) said it all true and it has become a reality, one example is above.

Posted 25 June 2010 - 04:01 AM (#78) User is offline   gujjubond 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

When one can not be defeated on merits then people use other weapons which is called Character Assassination ... our So called sunni scholars has used that for Shaykh ul islam Dr. Tahir ul Qadri ..

Posted 26 June 2010 - 05:31 PM (#79) User is offline   Amin_Riaz 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Irfan Shah is not a great Scholar - all anyone ever really has heard him is on anti- shia/wahabi topics
that he has learned "rata" style.

He comes from that heritage - Fazal e Barelwi  Ala Hazrat has done everything intellectual and anyone who does anything now is totally wrong and kafir -  brigade. Never mind the great challenges of our time - namely Secularism, American Right and Culture or Atheism. 

Has he ever written a book? And on what topics? has ever even spoken about anthing else. Say the Love of Rassulallah without mentioning shia/wahabi?

Out put of Dr Sahib is clearly there to see. But Irfan Shah is a one track pony.

Posted 04 August 2011 - 12:54 AM (#80) User is offline   unbaised 

• New Moon
  • Pip
  • View blog

View PostTahir-Riaz, on 15 June 2010 - 11:43 PM, said:

<font size=3 face="Courier New">In this despicable video clip Irfan Shah Sahab calls a world renowned scholar of Ahle Sunnah Dr.Tahir-ul-Qadiri a munafiq, begerat and dala (pimp). A pimp is a man who finds clients for prostitutes and takes a large part of the earnings. Nauzubillah!</font><br/><br/><font size=3 face="Courier New">Followers of Irfan Shah Mashadi have delivered many sermons about mutual respect and tolerance. This message is dedicated to you as followers of this man. Can you please request Shah Sahab to avoid such language from Mimbar-e-Rassol. The issue is not about him being right or wrong it's about the sanity of a sacred spot which is meant to preach Islam and not to call people dalla, begerat, marasi, kanjar, kutta....</font><br/><br/><font size=3 face="Courier New">On top of all this  he insinuates that chopping of heads is okay if X disagrees with your conviction. <br/></font>

Despite to his comments about Dr. Tahir ul Qadri, Dr. sb has forgiven him. Here is the video proof.

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services