• You cannot reply to this topic

ranking of islamic sunni scholars

Posted 10 June 2010 - 12:49 PM (#1) User is offline   ali_naqvi 

• New Moon
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Assalam u alaikum.

Learned Readers,

I've talked to many sunni ulema of pakistan and after getting knowledge from them i'm writing few names of scholars who are said to be most learned and greatest researchers and manazirs currently living in pakistan.

1.allama ghulam rasool saeedi

2.mufti ashraf sialvi

3.mufti saeed ahmad assad

4.sheikh ul hadis abdul tawwab achravi siddiqui

5.allama anwaar hanafi

6.allama kashif iqbal madani

7.mufti shah hussain gardezi

8.mufti muhammad khan qadri

9.mufti dr ashraf asif jallali

10.mufti faiz ahmad owaisi

11.dr abdul qadir jillani

12.mufti muhammad ashraf ul qadri

Infact many ulema e karram gave their different choices of top sunni ulema of this time and i'm combining all those.please share ur top 10 ulema e karram list with me.

Posted 10 June 2010 - 01:06 PM (#2) User is offline   Imran. 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

I think,Hadrat Allama shaikhul hadiith,hafiz ul hadith,munazer islam,sher(roaaaaaar!) e ahle sunnah,mufti e azam,tajul azam,shaykul islam,muhaqqiq e asr(and maghrib,zuhr and isha),mufassir e azam,fatah e everythingvi,sufi ba safa,gaus e waqt,qutbul mashaikh,ustadul ulama,pir e tariqat,rahbare shariat, moulana Fulan bin fulan al fulanvi fulanpuri is better than all of them.

I believe there could be an ijma e murideen/talibeen(of above holy shaksyat) on this.

Well, moulvi e waqt ...... thinks so anyway,so disagree at your own peril.

Posted 10 June 2010 - 04:00 PM (#3) User is offline   syedumair 

• New Moon
  • Pip

if the criteria is research, there couldnt be any ranking, but practical work bring out some amongst the many.

Allama Ghulam Rasul Saidi, Mufti Ashraf Sialivi, Mufti Shah Hussain Gardezi 

Saeed Asad Sahab and Achwari, i doubt any near
kk

Posted 10 June 2010 - 04:06 PM (#4) User is offline   qalam 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

ANOTHER MY PIR IS BETTER THAN YOUR PIR THREAD

Thats it. Bring your murideen and peer bhais and meet me and my clan at 6pm tonite behind the bike sheds WELL SHOW YOU WHOS THE BEST

SAJID

Dr AQ- Product of a classcial education , fee paying of course!

Posted 10 June 2010 - 04:51 PM (#5) User is offline   Tahir-Riaz 

• Administrator
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Imran. (10.06.2010)
I think,Hadrat Allama shaikhul hadiith,hafiz ul hadith,munazer islam,sher(roaaaaaar!) e ahle sunnah,mufti e azam,tajul azam,shaykul islam,muhaqqiq e asr(and maghrib,zuhr and isha),mufassir e azam,fatah e everythingvi,sufi ba safa,gaus e waqt,qutbul mashaikh,ustadul ulama,pir e tariqat,rahbare shariat, moulana Fulan bin fulan al fulanvi fulanpuri is better than all of them.

Yaar, tum meri shaan me kuch zeada he nahi bool gai? Title kam karo meri jaan wanra aap ka nazrana thukra dia jay ga.
Administrator
YaNabi Team
-Only A Good Human Being Can Become A Good Muslim

Posted 10 June 2010 - 05:35 PM (#6) User is offline   Roaming-Soul 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

pg064 (10.06.2010)
ANOTHER MY PIR IS BETTER THAN YOUR PIR THREAD

Thats it. Bring your murideen and peer bhais and meet me and my clan at 6pm tonite behind the bike sheds WELL SHOW YOU WHOS THE BEST
SAJID

Islam is not  a joke. It is us muslims, who are jokers!

Looking forward to your enlightened reply :P 
Case of One Lost Soul

Posted 10 June 2010 - 05:53 PM (#7) User is offline   qalam 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

salam

have you heard of saracasm o

sajid
Dr AQ- Product of a classcial education , fee paying of course!

Posted 10 June 2010 - 06:39 PM (#8) User is offline   m_i200 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Imran. (10.06.2010)
muhaqqiq e asr(and maghrib,zuhr and isha

LOL!
Aaj jo ayb kisi par nahin kulne dete
Kab woh chahenge meri hashr mein rusvaai ho

Dil mein ho yaad teri gosha e tanhaai ho

Posted 11 June 2010 - 02:05 AM (#9) User is offline   Imran. 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Qanbar (10.06.2010)
warna aap ka nazrana thukra dia jay ga.

Yeah zulm na karna huzoor!

tum par hazarun laptop ho qurbaan.

Posted 20 October 2011 - 09:57 AM (#10) User is offline   maxud 

• New Moon
  • Pip

View Postali_naqvi, on 10 June 2010 - 12:49 PM, said:

Assalam u alaikum.<br/><br/>Learned Readers,<br/><br/>I've talked to many sunni ulema of pakistan and after getting knowledge from them i'm writing few names of scholars who are said to be most learned and greatest researchers and manazirs currently living in pakistan.<br/><br/>1.allama ghulam rasool saeedi<br/><br/>2.mufti ashraf sialvi<br/><br/>3.mufti saeed ahmad assad<br/><br/>4.sheikh ul hadis abdul tawwab achravi siddiqui<br/><br/>5.allama anwaar hanafi<br/><br/>6.allama kashif iqbal madani<br/><br/>7.mufti shah hussain gardezi<br/><br/>8.mufti muhammad khan qadri<br/><br/>9.mufti dr ashraf asif jallali<br/><br/>10.mufti faiz ahmad owaisi<br/><br/>11.dr abdul qadir jillani<br/><br/>12.mufti muhammad ashraf ul qadri<br/><br/>Infact many ulema e karram gave their different choices of top sunni ulema of this time and i'm combining all those.please share ur top 10 ulema e karram list with me.

Dear brother!
The greatest of the great is Shaykhul Islam Dr. Muhammad Tahir ul Qadri who deserves to be at No. 1. Rather the number one position would be proud to enlist him at the top.

Posted 20 October 2011 - 11:01 AM (#11) User is offline   piara-madinah 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

bhai g dr sahub to abhi bachy hain baat ustadon ki ho rahi hay.

Posted 01 December 2011 - 08:10 AM (#12) User is offline   786wayfarer 

• New Moon
  • Pip

View Postqalam, on 10 June 2010 - 04:06 PM, said:

ANOTHER MY PIR IS BETTER THAN YOUR PIR THREAD

SAJID

Lol, yes, a thread which is an exercise in proud ego-boosting...

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:24 PM (#13) User is offline   asif786 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Brothers of Islam we have to judge it fairly and we got to believe Allah aur uss ke Rasool is watching us and we will be asked on the day of judgement. Brothers without a doubt the Great Thinker, The greateset reviver of this time, Imam E Ahlesunnat Hazrat Mufakire Islam Dr Pir Syed Abdul Qadir Jilani Shah Saab is the most knowledgable a great speaker a great writer and a great debater. His normatitive sciences and logic is out of this world. Also his memory is untouchable as he can refer to any book and Hadith without needing the book to quote infront of him as he has already memorised all of them in any subject. Today we know down in everyone hearts whether they like him or not they believe that no one is at his comparable. Also Mufakire can do tabsarah after any speech and take you to new heights. The pearls of wisdom can be seen to those who are not biased.

Shuhadah e Karbala - Hazrat Imam E Hussain Alayhim salam had true followers and had many haters but he did not care and continued his fathers mission - Today Mufakire Islam the grandson of the Holy Prophet's family is on Haqq and there are many obstacles but still Hazrat saab mission around the world is still working at peak. there are Yazeedis about so where they in Karbala but today everyone says Hussain Zindabad Hussain Zindabad!!!!!!!!!!!tommorow without a doubt millions will see Mufakire Islam's work and will realise there is no one on this planet that is compared with him. The Prophet (SAW) said there will be one person in every century from my family that will revive the deen. I understand the Hadith today Mufakire Islam is reviving the deen.

These statement are not said because of affiliation but it is based on truth and nothing beside the truth. Hussain Zindabad.

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:49 PM (#14) User is offline   786wayfarer 

• New Moon
  • Pip

You do realise that before you can rank or judge a scholar, you have to personally be above that level, right? You can never properly judge those above your level. It is a futile exercise - no, it is a harmful exercise.

There's nothing wrong with offering a personal favourite ranking of scholars that you like the most, but not lists by us ordinary dumb people actually judging and ranking scholars based on merit!

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:54 PM (#15) User is offline   Know-the-Ledge 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

What a load of crock.
I.Will.Back

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:11 PM (#16) User is offline   Desert-Sheikh 

• Administrator
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

When i see religious-people, traveling in jet planes, riding-on luxury cars, wearing swiss watches, using cell phones, and talknig about 'Western Conspiracies against Islam and Muslims', It makes me sick to my stomach.

I regret to say i cannot add a single name in your ranking list, Sir.

Administrator
YaNabi Team

-What is it to make you wonder, if I roam the desert waste?
Not all those who wander are lost!

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:44 PM (#17) User is offline   gujjubond 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

View Postpiara-madinah, on 20 October 2011 - 11:01 AM, said:

bhai g dr sahub to abhi bachy hain baat ustadon ki ho rahi hay.

Mufakkir e Islam Huzoor abdul qadir shah and Dr Tahir ul qadri TO abhi bacchay hei... (I doubt) ... Saayad wo to abhi Musalman bhi nahi Hooey ... phir Ustaad o ki fehrist mei kese aa saktei hei ..

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:46 PM (#18) User is offline   Abdul09 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Asalaam Alai Kim

I'm sorry to disappoint you!

Alim Fakir Nahin Hota

Fakir Alam Hota Hai

As HADHRAT MIAN MUHAMMAD BAKSH SAHIB R.A RUMI E KASHMIR explains in their book SAIF UL MALOOK

Hafiz Alam, Fazil Sufi
Saalik Rah Hidayat
Dayam Mast Mohabbat Andar
Arif Ehlay Walayat

roughly translated.

Hafiz,Alam,Fazil,Sufi
They are all virtuous in teachings
Rightly are those who are euphorically entraped ( in the love for ALLAH AZ WA JAL )
Arif is the one who attains true friendship ( of ALLAH AZ WA JAL )

Arif = One who exists purely for the pleasure of ALLAH AZ WA JAL (ultimate sacrifice of ones desires and being)

Wasalaam Alai Kum.

Posted 01 December 2011 - 05:42 PM (#19) User is offline   Mudassar-Rana 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Have written 3 comments - and then deleted them. You really do lose the will to live sometimes!
my brothers are those who will believe in me, without having seen me.” [Ahmad, Musnad]

Jaag Muslmaan Jaag Muslmaan ... kitna naacho gai ghairon ki dhun par?Jis ummat mein rab ne sher paida kiye aaj wohi gheedar ka libaas apna muqaddar samjh bethi

Posted 01 December 2011 - 06:15 PM (#20) User is offline   asif786 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Gujjbound let me say one thing bruv your still wearing a nappy so don't think others are kids like you. If you can't say anything good please refrain yourself from saying so.

Hazrat Mufakire Islam Pir Sayed Abdul Qadir Jilani Shah Saab has been teaching all their life and have studied on Bukhari over 120 commentary and teached them. All his life he has devoted himself and he was there when Allama Ghafoor Hazarvi RA WAS about ( he was ilm da badshah) Baray Lala Jee RA was about. Today alhamdulilah Hazrat saab is 77 years old and he is unique and matchless. So lets not forget who the bacha is. The is no comparison for Hazrat Saab.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services