Spirit Of Islam: What are the beliefs of wahabi and are qadianies and ahmadiaes the same? - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Like us on facebook!

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What are the beliefs of wahabi and are qadianies and ahmadiaes the same? Wahabi and Qadiani

Posted 12 March 2007 - 06:42 PM (#21) User is offline   abdulazizsalafsunni 

• New Moon
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

There is nothing called wahabism..why are u guys calling people who stop deviated muslim from worshipping saints and graves wahabis? the keepers and imam of masjid a sharafayn...makkah and medinah are run by those people...this is the doing of ALLAH(swt). not a jot of shirk is allowed in the holly land..pure tawheed.
any one have an objection can contact me at mackie99_11@msn.com
Iam salaf suuni..folowing the direct path of the prophet and his companions and tabeeen..

Posted 12 March 2007 - 06:46 PM (#22) User is offline   abdulazizsalafsunni 

• New Moon
  • Pip

there is nothing caled wahabism..u wont find anyone who call himself a wahabi
Iam salaf suuni..folowing the direct path of the prophet and his companions and tabeeen..

Posted 21 December 2007 - 03:59 AM (#23) User is offline   hb014g4573 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

Todays date: 21 December 2007.

Asalam u alaikum

For three years I have not really had found peace in me since the posts I had posted on this very topic some 3 years ago (see page 1) and I have ever since had desired to come back and to kind of apologise to those affected by my posts especially the moderators most likely and that is what I'm deciding to do today and I will find peace once I've explained myself and of course made some apologies.  See below.

I had joined this website on 1st November 2004 (3 years ago). At the start I was very new to this wonderful website and of course was unfamiliar with a lot of things going on. I was unaware of what moderators and administrators were and I agree I don't think my approach to moderators were pretty healthy at the start either and yet I didn't even know that these are the same moderators or users who I'll be looking upon and will become my favourites in the future.

In 2004/5, I had posted my posts on this topic which can be seen on page 1.  Looking back at it after 3 years, I can't believe I had written all that and that how my approach and feedback especially to moderators (i.e. to Irfan Raza Khan) was not quite pleasant either although I didn't know he was a moderator with massive knowledge that too knowledge of usefulness, good and accurate.

I sincerely want to apologise to Irfan Raza Khan for anything I may have said in harsh or stupidity though my intentions was not to cause harm but I think the problem was that at the time I thought I was correct and knew what to tell others but obviously I was incorrect (and was unaware I was incorrect) about many things in those early posts, posted 3 years ago.  And I didn't even know my posts were seen as onslaught and I never knew what onslaught was anyway.

The other thing is I guess I myself used to check up on things like books about sects and aqeedahs etc and I myself used to base my own kind of understanding myself without really double checking anything from Ulamas or from other resources etc and 3 years ago I thought what I understand from my own analysis about sects is right but obviously I was not right.

I deeply regret the stuff I wrote and used to write such as to mention a few:

*ATTENTION*  BROTHER IRFAN RAZA KHAN  *ATTENTION* YOU MUST READ AND REPLY* ITS SERIOUSLY IMPORTANT!!!!!!

(...I am appalled at your reply)  ??????????????????????????????

I DON'T FINK SO!!   fank u

............only Sunnis Rule, Big upto Sunnis!!  Sunnis the best!
...instead of hitting it to me in a manner like 'where does it say or prove and all that kinda stuff'
....thumbs up for Sunnis      and thumbs down for wabios.
.....flom Iftikhar

3 years ago I was probably cluless that we had fantastic users such as Sunni Revolution, Tahir Riaz, Naveed Aasim, Irfan Raza Khan etc and that it is these people who do know what they're talking about.

My posts (written 3 years ago) on page 1 of this topic was and is undoubtfully out of character and I was bang out of order with what I had written and thought about najdies etc, and in my post I was utterly you can say 'mental' or crazy of course. 

Its funny or weird I thought I knew what I was talking about and I assumed I was correct. But in fact, even though I'm going to say it after 3 years, there is something I do want to say which has taken me about 3 years to mention and that is I
admit
I definitely was terribly wrong about the things I had written in those posts (on page 1 and can be seen below (copied and pasted)) and of course users such as Brother Irfan Raza Khan, Naveed Aasim, Sunni Revolution etc were definately correct, spoke the truth and were very 'right'.

From what I wrote in the earlier posts and how I was like 2-3 years ago, not only do I feel guilty but also 'I kind of hate myself for this and am annoyed with myself' as to how my posts were being posted few years back and how an earth was I communicating with others etc.  I just wish I could change the clocks back and sorted out myself a lot earlier.  But then again I agree everything is in the learning process and sometimes we only seem to learn from our mistakes and we could only learn from those who possess the knowledge and are ready to help (i.e. the moderators, ulamas, other reliable sources). 

And yes I've received plenty of help from this website and I also acknowledge my errors and even about my beliefs or wrong beliefs because 3 years ago, I think I used to assume that majority of Najdies are not Muslims but as time passed and having to browse this amazing website for a few years, all because of Yanabi.com I have tried sorting myself out (probably a little) and I've changed my views and beliefs regarding najdies and that I acknowledge not all of them are outside the fold of Islam and that they are a sect within Islam and that they are still Muslims etc.

In life some people including myself at times thought we were right and know whats right and wrong and know what we're talking about, but its true that that isn't always the case and I'm glad to have realised this and I'm sure many others do too.

I believe and admit my understanding about Wahabis and Shias and about sect matters etc and whether they're Muslims or not was of course 3 years ago pretty weak and not fully in line with Islam, and ever since I've looked up at Yanabi.com, I began to see a more clear picture and began to realise what really is going on and what I were supposed to be believing in and how wrong I seem to have been.

2-3 years ago I had always assumed all shias too were Kafirs but Yanabi.com has helped me change that view and for the past few years I only now believe that not all shias are non-Muslims but only some are and that they too are a sect within Islam although I agree salaah and marriage etc is not valid or is disliked with and behind them.  Before I didn't even know Shias had smaller sects within Shi'ites itself but only Yanabi.com has made me realise that.

Many users especially moderators have made a signifant difference in me in terms of my understanding about beliefs, sects and general stuff about Islam too.  I am grateful to Yanabi.com and its moderators and to general users for helping me see light/awareness after being in darkness especially about aqeedah regarding bud-madhabs.

I regret it and I agree I certainly did go over the top and its shocking and unbelievable to myself to notice what I was like 3 years ago and what I wrote and things I probably believed in when in fact I was totally wrong to believe in such stuff, here is what I had mention some years ago which shouldn't have been part of me or shouldn't have said nor should have believed in (but it all was the case down to being self misunderstood and confused):
......and I have understood that like many other people that Wahabis are not true Muslims but are infidels of Islam and are a corrupt sect and are actually harming and destroying the Islam deen from within and are simply kafirs and munafiqs, then how can they be classed still as Muslim and what does it mean by that Wahabi sect is a sect within Islam.

isn't it obvious that strong followers of Dawat-e-islami or an imam of dawat-e-islam had noted on the dawat-e-islami website that Wahabis are kafirs and what about Imam Ahmad Raza Khan - did he not fight the Wahabis sect and what do you think he believed the Wahabis to be any way - I'm sure he believed that Wahabis were kafirs and were an evil and misguided sect and since this is the case, then how can true Sunnis say and claim that Wabio the bigerats and gustaakhs to be considered as Muslims, I mean are such ordinary people following their own desires and judgements and/or listening to some people who tell them that Wahabis and ***** are Muslims???

are infidels and are kafirs and munafiqs and probably faasiqs etc and I'm sure this is what Imam Ahmad Raza Khan has also mentioned.

I could never imagine myself at this time repeating those things as stated in blue italic font above, I don't need to because those are things that shouldn't needed to have been believed in or assumed in the first place.  I guess I've grown up. lol

Yanabi.com is certainly a family and cares about helping others just like myself and I have and do benefit from it a lot.

Brother Irfan Raza Khan was indeed correct in informing me of this where he mentioned:
Indeed namaz and others you have mentioned is true, but it seems, no imam ahmed raza khan  does not classify all wahabis as infidels, please go and study a bit further, before making some of the invalid points you are making  also you seem to be drifting away from the concerned topic, please do try and stick to topic...  .

It truely is an honour and pleasure to have stayed with Yanabi.com ever since registering so as to have sorted my misunderstood and wrong beliefs into something that was no longer for me to continue believing in but to start sorting out our or my aqeedah carefully with the help of Yanabi.com family. Subhan Allah.  And yes I plan to stay with Yanabi.com as always and forever.

There may be still many other things I may need clarifying and answers to but for now one thing I am however still a bit confused is: I at this moment believe there can be no sect that is on haq or is on right path because in Qur'an it mentions not to divide into sects and I beleive Ahle Sunnah Wa'l Jamat is not a sect but a Jamat (though I'm not sure what it means by 'Jamat').

On the other hand Brother I am What I am (Irfan Raza Khan) mentions in the post: Brother the one saved sect is the group of majority and the Ahle sunnah wal jamaah is of majority please read the post in this thread to rid your confusion
and then I've heard from some biyaan of Pir Mufakkir-e-Islam Abdul Qadir Jilani of London where he says Ahle Sunnah W'al Jamat is a "JAMAT" (and I think he mentioned or I think he believes Ahle Sunnah W'al Jamat is not a sect other than a Jamat).

Can someone please clear this confusion for me. JazakAllah.

Posted 21 December 2007 - 11:40 AM (#24) User is offline   hb014g4573 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

I do look forward to an answer to my question about sects.  See the post above and the question is placed right at the bottom of the post.  I will continue checking this topic for answers.  I appreciate your time and efforts.

Ta. 

Posted 30 March 2009 - 05:44 AM (#25) User is offline   Khilafah 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Dont insult the Salafiyah. Dirty Qadianis are Kuffar. But the Salafi are pure Muslims.
InshAllah the Khilafah will return soon. I die for Islam.

Posted 30 March 2009 - 11:06 AM (#26) User is offline   imamuna 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Khilafah (30.03.2009)
Dont insult the Salafiyah. Dirty Qadianis are Kuffar. But the Salafi are pure Muslims.

Care to back up your claim could you also explain what a pure muslim is

One who does not sacrifice does not love regardless of what one claims.

Ahlal Bayt is my Mazhab. If loving the Ahlal Bayt means I am Rafizi then there is no bigger Rafizi than me.:D - Imam Shafi

Posted 31 March 2009 - 05:36 AM (#27) User is offline   Areeb-Chishti 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Khilafah (30.03.2009)

The Khilafah and Salafia don't go together. First eradicate the Saudi monarchy mate.
اخوكم الفقير قليل العلم محمد عريب الچشتي

Click on here: http://www.yanabi.com/forum/Topic315006-24-1.aspx

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services