Spirit Of Islam: Turkish chicken soup with vermicelli - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Like us on facebook!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Turkish chicken soup with vermicelli Verrrrrrry easy to make and great for Ramadhaan or if you need a pick me up!

Posted 20 May 2010 - 03:47 PM (#1) User is offline   SISTERSILK786 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Salaam all.:) This really so easy to make. You don't need to be a Michelin star chef to do this!;)Kids like it and it's also good to have if you've gotr a cold/flu.:hehe:This is also served quite often in Ramadhaan.:) TURKISH CHICKEN SOUP WITH VERMICELLI
Ingredients          Chicken breast (cooked ).......... 1 cupChicken broth............................ 1 cup (you can get halal chicken stock or make your own-let me know if you don't know how to make a home made one).).Water.........................................  5 cupsMargarine.................................. 3 tablespoonTomatoe paste........................... 1 tablespoonSalt.............................................  2 teaspoonVermicelli................................... 1/2 cupParsley ....................................... 3-4 sprigsLemon juice................................. 3 tablespoon
Combine thinly minced chicken breasts, broth, water,tomato paste, salt and margarine in a saucepan. Bring to boil. Add vermicelli to boiling mixture. Cook over low heat for 15-20 minutes or until vermicelli is tender. Stir in minced parsley and lemon juice before serving. Serve hot.
SisterSilk786 100% Aashiq-E-Rasool (SAW) 100% Ahle Sunnah Wa Al Ja'maah 100% Qadiriyya

Posted 20 May 2010 - 03:48 PM (#2) User is offline   SISTERSILK786 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

How do I move these recipes to the cooking corner?
SisterSilk786 100% Aashiq-E-Rasool (SAW) 100% Ahle Sunnah Wa Al Ja'maah 100% Qadiriyya

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services