• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

foot fetish and islam islam's position on foot fetish

Posted 12 April 2010 - 09:35 PM (#1) User is offline   mouayad_bullets 

• New Moon
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

sallam allaikom

iam a 14 year old male and i have a foot fetish i just wanted to know if foot fetish is haram i asked an expert on another site but he said he cant help because he doesnt kno what it is so just to clariffy a foot fetish is when a man (or woman ) is sexualy attracted to female feet and receives sexual pleasure from feet. it is considered by most peaple disgusting and weird.... foot fetish originatedin the 15th century bc and now itis the most popular and less digusting of all other sexual fetishes ..i should know i have it although i am not a religious expert i dont realy think its haram or anything like that but other fetishes such as coprophilia (arousal through feces) and so on are defenitly haram...anyways i just wanted to be sure so if anyone can answer my question i wud be grateful...

sallam
soldier supporter

Posted 12 April 2010 - 10:14 PM (#2) User is offline   Tolerance 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Is someone going remove this??

Posted 12 April 2010 - 11:23 PM (#3) User is offline   YaNabi-Chemist 

• Full Moon
  • Group: Moderators

Tolerance (12.04.2010)

Is someone going remove this??

It's a perfectly valid question.

Medically speaking, your fetish is not a paraphilia ie It would not be considered a mental illness as this urge involves a human object and consenting partner.

The Other fetishes that you speak of, ie arousal through contact with faeces (corpophilia), and many others such as sexual arousal through contact with corpses(necrophilia) involve nonhuman objects and / or non-consenting partners, and until recently homosexuality was classified as a mental disorder too despite it not meeting the above criteria (of human objects with consenting partner, and rightly so!).

The above of course is based on western Medical definitions, and not shariah.

Thats all I know, can't help you with your query directly.

Having said that, your only 14 - how you got into this is very puzzling indeed; try to stay away from obscene material as this may later manifest in much more bizarre sexual feelings that could be very dangerous to you and indeed others; I will refrain from listing examples here; suffice to say such material corrupts the individual to an unimaginable extent and this is even documented in western medical literature.

Be mindful of Allah, offer your salah, fast regularly, and keep yourself occupied with your priorities.
Feel free to PM me if you have any health issues / ailments.

Confidentiality will be maintained.

Posted 13 April 2010 - 12:15 AM (#4) User is offline   seeker 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

mouayad_bullets (12.04.2010)
sallam allaikom

iam a 14 year old male and i have a foot fetish i just wanted to know if foot fetish is haram i asked an expert on another site but he said he cant help because he doesnt kno what it is so just to clariffy a foot fetish is when a man (or woman ) is sexualy attracted to female feet and receives sexual pleasure from feet. it is considered by most peaple disgusting and weird.... foot fetish originatedin the 15th century bc and now itis the most popular and less digusting of all other sexual fetishes ..i should know i have it although i am not a religious expert i dont realy think its haram or anything like that but other fetishes such as coprophilia (arousal through feces) and so on are defenitly haram...anyways i just wanted to be sure so if anyone can answer my question i wud be grateful...

sallam

Salaam bro, whatever floats your boat! To be aroused by something is not your fault - It's about the actions that stem from that. Touching your wives feet... why would it be haraam?

As long as you wait till you're married, just restrain your desires through fasting, patience and prayer.

Edit: post #3 is pretty clear really. You're young, and don't do things that corrupt your heart and soul, it's all too easy.
PLEASE pray for me - just say Ameen!
OH ALLAH, GUIDE US

Posted 13 April 2010 - 10:55 AM (#5) User is offline   mouayad_bullets 

• New Moon
  • Pip

thanks alot brothers i knew this was the right place to go to ...and to answer ur question i was born with a foot fetish i had it for as long as i can remember
soldier supporter

Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:05 PM (#6) User is offline   diwanisarkarki 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

huh, for the very first time i heard about it :w00t:
Assalato Wassalamo Alaika Yarasool Allah, Sallalaho Alaihi Wa Alaihi Wasalllam

Posted 13 April 2010 - 02:41 PM (#7) User is offline   Modest-Muslimah 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

zarqa (13.04.2010)
huh, for the very first time i heard about it :w00t:

welcome to the 'real' world! :hehe:

'Woman was made from the rib of man. She was not created from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be stepped upon. She was made from his side to be close to him, from beneath his arm to be protected by him, and near his heart to be loved by him'

Posted 30 May 2010 - 08:49 PM (#8) User is offline   gnr 

• New Moon
  • Pip

so would it be acceptable if someone had a foot fetish?

Posted 30 May 2010 - 09:50 PM (#9) User is offline   faizaneattar26 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

salam. i can only give my opinion. its okay as long as its not off a non mahram . it would be fine if u were married and you liked your wifes feet. some people like they wife's ears, some like nose. etc
ATTARI FOR LIFE

Posted 30 May 2010 - 10:36 PM (#10) User is offline   gnr 

• New Moon
  • Pip

yea but liking your wife's ear doesn't necessary make it a fetish. Fetishes can start young. Like the person who created the thread, hes only 14.

So lets say your young and not married and have a foot fetish. Can that person stare and crave for a persons feet he finds attractive without any action?

Posted 30 May 2010 - 10:48 PM (#11) User is offline   Imran. 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

gnr (30.05.2010)
so would it be acceptable if someone had a foot fetish?

What do you mean by acceptable?

If one was to find a womens feet a turn on it would be no different to a one who finds the women (as a whole) a turn on.

As long as he does not act upon these urges then its not in his control and will not be sinful,he should just avoid looking at womens feet in such cases.

Feet are as much part of the women as her hair,face,legs etc.afterall.

Posted 30 May 2010 - 11:22 PM (#12) User is offline   gnr 

• New Moon
  • Pip

yes but when its a foot fetish, its the feet that turns them on all the time. So what i meant was can a person's foot fetish excuse him from having cravings and turn ons when he see's a womans feet, not the woman as a whole?

Posted 30 May 2010 - 11:34 PM (#13) User is offline   Imran. 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

gnr (30.05.2010)
yes but when its a foot fetish, its the feet that turns them on all the time. So what i meant was can a person's foot fetish excuse him from having cravings and turn ons when he see's a womans feet, not the woman as a whole?

Its simple,if its the first/accidental look and it turns him on(without any effort on his behalf,or it being in his control) then he would be excused, as long as he does not continue to lear or stare at her feet.

If however he deliberately looks at womens feet (to get turned of fulfill his fantasy/desire)  then he would be held accountable/be sinful. 

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services