• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

**NEW DISEASE**

Posted 17 July 2005 - 04:57 PM (#1) User is offline   naveedtaj 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Salam brothers and sisters

Just as we are about to cure one disease by the name of Qadianism/Ahmaddiya, another resurfaces on the streets of UK.

I was imside my store when 2 guys came in and delivered "The MAhdi Times"??  I took one look and saw the photo of that joker "Gohar Shahi".

I threw the paper in their face and told them to leave the store and street immediately.  They were distributing this crap to every house in our Muslim area.  No doubt they have been to other towns.  Im worried that people have been taken in by this guy.  They have 4ft photos of this guy in their front rooms.

Who is he and what are his beliefs. As far as I have read he is on par with Mirzais.

Wasalam

Posted 17 July 2005 - 05:27 PM (#2) User is offline   AamirKhan 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

He's anothe maloon who has claimed he is imam mehdi (alaysalam) - nouzobillah

check out his webpage

LAILAAHA ILALLAH MUHAMADUR RASOLULLAH

Posted 17 July 2005 - 05:40 PM (#3) User is offline   irfanrazakhan 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Beware of  Riaz Gohar Shahi ( Dajjal)

riaz GOHAR SHAI

Posted 18 July 2005 - 02:55 AM (#4) User is offline   Sariya-Islam 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member

Where do these Nutcases crop up from???
Lets say together "Ya RasoolAllah"<BR>I stand for a United Um'mah, InshaALLAH

Posted 18 July 2005 - 02:21 PM (#5) User is offline   irfanrazakhan 

• Full Moon
  • PipPipPipPipPip

such shaytaans need to be eradicated A.S.A.P

Posted 18 July 2005 - 02:50 PM (#6) User is offline   Sariya-Islam 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member

Seems like everybody agrees here!
Lets say together "Ya RasoolAllah"<BR>I stand for a United Um'mah, InshaALLAH

Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:53 PM (#7) User is offline   uniquepwincess 

• New Moon
  • Pip

okay you seriously need 2 get your facts right.
1) he never called himself imam mehndhi. whenever he refered to imam mehndi he sed he not I.
2) you are showing hatred towards a person who tells evryone muslim or none muslim to remember alah all the time by doing zikr and repeating allah's name. now tell me what is wrong about that.
3)Have you ever met him personally that you know what he's like and everything about him. no i think not.

SO BEFORE YOU CALL SOME ONE A KAFIR OR DISEASE GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT CUZ SOON ENOUGH YOU WILL FIND OUT.

gohar shahi never told anyone to stop reading namaaz to not fast or anything, all he ever said was as well as doing those things do zikr aswel (say allah hu in time with your heartbeat) now tell me what is wrong with that. Are you trying to say that it is wrong to remember allah all the time by having allah hu run in your blood. and those of you who said he did it for money he never took a penny for what he did he did out of divine love for alla.but i guess you don't understand that.

Posted 19 May 2010 - 12:03 AM (#8) User is offline   Luhif 

• First Quarter
  • PipPipPip

Someone has been busy digging threads.
"And that is the secret of this world. If you remove love of dunya from your heart, the dunya is yours for the taking. You can have the dunya because it’s in your hand and not in your heart" Shaykh Hamza Yusuf.

Posted 19 May 2010 - 05:12 PM (#9) User is offline   uniquepwincess 

• New Moon
  • Pip

if your talking about me i dont need to dig threads cause i know all I need to kjnow out off everything I have seen first hand not off websites

Posted 19 May 2010 - 06:25 PM (#10) User is offline   Fekay 

• Full Eclipse
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

I think his kufar should be openly announced, to warn the public of this habeese!

Posted 19 May 2010 - 06:45 PM (#11) User is offline   Zarb-e-Ali 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

I saw a video interview about him in which he said 'I dont call myself Mehdi, i never did, but others do, and you should really start thinking about why others see me as awaited Mehdi"

Cunning indeed.

Posted 22 May 2010 - 09:45 PM (#12) User is offline   uniquepwincess 

• New Moon
  • Pip

you shouldn't talk ill about anyone because that person may end up being a friend of Allah (swt) and you will regret saying anything at all. If you hurt a friend of Allah(swt) you hurt Allah(swt) just like when someone says something about your friend you get upset. So never speak ill about anyone especially if that person isn't doing anything wrong anyway. If you don't like someone keep it to yourself.

Posted 22 May 2010 - 11:15 PM (#13) User is offline   Fekay 

• Full Eclipse
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

uniquepwincess (22.05.2010)
you shouldn't talk ill about anyone because that person may end up being a friend of Allah (swt) and you will regret saying anything at all. If you hurt a friend of Allah(swt) you hurt Allah(swt) just like when someone says something about your friend you get upset. So never speak ill about anyone especially if that person isn't doing anything wrong anyway. If you don't like someone keep it to yourself.

What led you to the conclusion that he is a "Wali-Allah" ?

Posted 23 May 2010 - 07:47 PM (#14) User is offline   uniquepwincess 

• New Moon
  • Pip

did I say he is wali-allah im saying allah(swt) might like the heart of the person even though some people hate it. you shoulld concentrate on keeping your own heart clean instead of talking about what others are like

Posted 27 June 2010 - 12:32 AM (#15) User is offline   shez1983 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

@uniquewipness:

there is nothing wrong with someone saying that we should do zikr all the time.. but it all depends on the intention and the aqaid of the person.. for example: if an ahmedi said that to me.. it would be a way to attract me to him ie him saying all the nice things and I would slowly get trapped..

However I went to his official site, and the people claim he IS IMAM MEHDI.. and if the followers are saying that.. then they are either lying in which case he is not a good enough person to lead.. or they are telling the truth in which case he is one of those who claim to be PROPHETS..

the hadeeth of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) states: there will come 30 false messiahs / dajjals..

And another thing if you go to his official website, Him or his followers have taken some obscure pictures that they claim is him.. ie the pic on the moon looks NOTHING like him.. secondly; the one in the marble looks nothing like him.. its just that both him and the marble seem to be in one set position.. so my question is: if i sat in that same position.. I would surely look like that depiction in the marble.. would you then start calling me Imam Mehdi (astaghfirullah!!!!!)??

Why do people get taken by these people... what miracle has he performed.. EVERY person who claims to be imam mehdi is directly rejecting the HADEETHS OF HOLY PROPHET where he (pbuh) mentions the signs of the end times, how yagog and magog will come, how dajjal will come.. how Jesus will come and get together with Imam mehdi and they will battle Dajjal...

Astagfirullah.. anyone who rejects Holy Prophet (pbuh) is indeed a KAAFIR..

Also we can clear one thing from this... I dont know if my logic is correct or am I being naive: but in the last two centuries I have heard of THREE different group/non-sects of muslims that have claimed their respective leader to be Imam Mehdi..

1. Bahai faith
2. Ahmedis
3. Goher shahi followers?  do we shorten this as Gohis?

Now if 1 was correct then the other two are wrong, if 2 is right then others are wrong and so on.. Now if Imam mehdi has passed (ie qadyanis) then surely Goher shahi is a fake? so now all three groups are under suspicions..

Has Goher shahi performed a miracle? every Prophet had a miracle.. what is his? false claim of being an Imam?

Posted 27 June 2010 - 12:54 AM (#16) User is offline   SISTERSILK786 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Salaam.

Brother IrfanRazaKhan...the link doesn't work.:(
SisterSilk786 100% Aashiq-E-Rasool (SAW) 100% Ahle Sunnah Wa Al Ja'maah 100% Qadiriyya

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services