Spirit Of Islam: Are all shias' out of the fold of Islam? - Spirit Of Islam

Icon Important Announcement!

Post your question to al-Allama Sayyid Zahid Husain Rizwi
Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Are all shias' out of the fold of Islam?

Posted 23 November 2009 - 02:47 PM (#1) User is offline   seati78 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Bismillahir rahmanir rahim

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakathu!

I pray that you are all well and are reaping the benefits of the blessed month of Dhul Hijjah!! inshAllah tala!!

I am confused by a comment that was made to me and therefore would like to clarify if all shia groups are out of the fold of Islam?

I have always believed that they are out of the fold of Islam due to the different aqidah books having highlighted that they are, hence the group shias!

Please if you have any knowledge regarding this can you please reply or direct me to the information!

I am requesting this for my own knowledge not for division so references would be much appreciated?!  JazakAllah khairun!

Sorry for bothering you all, may Allah subhana wa tala bless you all and grant you all to be of those following His habib salAllahu alahi wassallam! amin thumma amin!!

walaikum assalam

Witness your ignorance, let not your ego lead your way look to the great men of Allah truly they are the guides!!

Posted 23 November 2009 - 02:52 PM (#2) User is offline   Sunni-Soldier-Of-Islam 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Banned

Salam,

To answer your title, THERE are SHia;s who are out of islam fold and some remain inside Islam fold but still misguided...

Like Peer Abdul saaab said " Every shia is not kaffir but every shia is misguided"

Wasalam

Posted 23 November 2009 - 03:05 PM (#3) User is offline   MR-WEEZY 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Sunni Soldier Of Islam (23.11.2009)
Salam,

To answer your title, THERE are SHia;s who are out of islam fold and some remain inside Islam fold but still misguided...

Like Peer Abdul saaab said " Every shia is not kaffir but every shia is misguided"

Wasalam

Same with wahabis aswell not all are kaffirs...

Too Legit To Quit

AKA THE HIDDEN IMAM

Posted 23 November 2009 - 03:08 PM (#4) User is offline   Sunni-Soldier-Of-Islam 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

True

Posted 24 November 2009 - 05:26 AM (#5) User is offline   Mystic 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • Group: Moderators

They are not outside the fold of Islam because they believe in Tawheed and the Holy Prophet (pbuh) as the final Messenger of Allah.
There sect as admitted by themselves was not spread by the Ahlul Bayt. Instead it was spread by their scholars.

Posted 24 November 2009 - 02:39 PM (#6) User is offline   kiran_A_786 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

the problem with shiaz is they do not belive in the sahabiz and infact diss them astaghfairullah and also do matham as most of you wil have seen and islam it is said that allah swt that look after your body(jism) and dont harm it as it belongs to me..

allah nabi paak saw has said that respect my sahabiz, as they are my freinds and if you love me love my sahabiz..

allah swt has said if you pray all ypur life you can still not compare your ibadath with the sahabiz and can never be as pure as the sahabiz and who spits at the sky the spit spit will; always come back on your face ..

jazak allah

treat people in such a way, in such a manner,

that when your alive they die for your company,

and when you die they crave over you.

Posted 24 November 2009 - 04:19 PM (#7) User is offline   MR-WEEZY 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

kiran_A_786 (24.11.2009)
the problem with shiaz is they do not belive in the sahabiz and infact diss them astaghfairullah and also do matham as most of you wil have seen and islam it is said that allah swt that look after your body(jism) and dont harm it as it belongs to me..

allah nabi paak saw has said that respect my sahabiz, as they are my freinds and if you love me love my sahabiz..

allah swt has said if you pray all ypur life you can still not compare your ibadath with the sahabiz and can never be as pure as the sahabiz and who spits at the sky the spit spit will; always come back on your face ..

jazak allah

Sis not all shia disrespect sahaba e ikram i think the ismaili shia don't, i also had friend and he never said anything to them i forgot what type he was but thats the reaons why we can't call them kaffir...

Too Legit To Quit

AKA THE HIDDEN IMAM

Posted 24 November 2009 - 06:02 PM (#8) User is offline   cutturr 

• New Moon
  • Pip

majority

Posted 24 November 2009 - 06:29 PM (#9) User is offline   Sunni-Soldier-Of-Islam 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

The shia's time to time have updated there belief, decades back they were hardcore ahters, now they are becoming less hateful but more tactical of how they give there message out to people,

There are so many sub-sects in Shia and some of them are KAFFIR fullstop no doubt.

The ITNA ASHARI are the once who are haters of Sahabas and live mainly in Iran and IRaq and Bhrain, The Zaydi in Yemen and Saudi are calmers ones and close to Ahlul Sunnah but still misguided , the other not even worth talking about.

Waslam

Posted 25 November 2009 - 11:14 AM (#10) User is offline   kiran_A_786 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

yeh sorry i meant some shiaz lol the syed shiaz do beliv in them i have many shia freinds..

an my point of view we shouldnt call any1 kaffir or critcise any firka cast no one is perfect not me you any1.. instead of critcising any1 we should look at are self and be a good exampl are self an stick with our cast an follow it pwaply itz only allah who knows wich is good and wich is bad and whos right and whos rong.. but yeh lolx some shiaz dont beliv in nabi paaks sahabiz ;)

treat people in such a way, in such a manner,

that when your alive they die for your company,

and when you die they crave over you.

Posted 30 November 2009 - 11:58 AM (#11) User is offline   MR-WEEZY 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Thats better:)
Too Legit To Quit

AKA THE HIDDEN IMAM

Posted 02 January 2010 - 10:47 PM (#12) User is offline   seati78 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakathu!!

jazakAllah tala for your replies. 

yes Kiran, we are not to judge, just simply pray for hydayah for all inshAllah!!

I have just never read about shias without then being referenced as outside the fold of Islam!

There are alot in Pakistan, but in the north west of England there seems to be alot of shias, which amazes me, since i have never come accross them until i began working in Bury. 

wassallams 

Witness your ignorance, let not your ego lead your way look to the great men of Allah truly they are the guides!!

Posted 27 June 2010 - 12:42 AM (#13) User is offline   shez1983 

• Waxing Gibbous
  • PipPipPipPip

yes some shias can be considered kaafir... I dont know how much of this is true but some shia sects believe that the Prophethood that was given to Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was given to Him by mistake as it was meant for Ali (as)...

This is insulting both Allah and Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)..

some shias disrespect the first three caliphs, this doesnt take them out of the fold of islam but they are disrespecting the great sahabas..

If Ali(as) did taqiya to keep the nation united.. then who the hell are these shias to not follow someone who they value greatly? shouldnt they lead His example and also do taqiya so that Muslims are not further separated?

Posted 27 June 2010 - 12:58 AM (#14) User is offline   SISTERSILK786 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

shez1983 (27.06.2010)

some shia sects believe that the Prophethood that was given to Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was given to Him by mistake as it was meant for Ali (as)....  

Salaam.

Wow, I didn't know about that! I am shocked.:blink:
SisterSilk786 100% Aashiq-E-Rasool (SAW) 100% Ahle Sunnah Wa Al Ja'maah 100% Qadiriyya

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
  Or sign in with these services