• You cannot reply to this topic

A Question to Ahle Hadith

Posted 17 September 2009 - 10:35 PM (#1) User is offline   Fekay 

• Full Eclipse
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Members

How can one be called Ahla Hadith when some of the hadith were canclled

The holy prophet saw forbid the sahaba to go to the graveyard at the start of islam and then allowed then to go again, so in real terms both of these are hadith and if you are the followers of Ahla Hadith then how can you follow both of the hadith because they contradict each other?

and all thanks to allah that sunni's only follow the sunnat of holy prophet saw and sunnat is something that was not canclled .

Posted 18 September 2009 - 12:26 AM (#2) User is offline   a2ssm 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip
  • Group: Banned

In surah 16 of the quran we find

101. When We substitute one revelation for another,- and Allah knows best what He reveals (in stages),- they say, "Thou art but a forger": but most of them understand not.

102. Say, the Holy Spirit has brought the revelation from thy Lord in Truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a Guide and Glad Tidings to Muslims.

So in the quran their are verses that were revealed later that cancelled those that were revealed earlier because they were only temporary the nature of which Allah knows best.  For example the muslims first use to pray facing the madqdis Masjid but then they faced the qibla. 

How one follows the quran i.e. the later verse in the same way the ahle - hadith follow the hadith that is appropriate. 

Hope it helps in your understanding

w salam

"Nor call on any, other than Allah.- Such will neither profit thee nor hurt thee: if thou dost, behold! thou shalt certainly be of those who do wrong." quran 10:106
"and the best speech is the Speech of Allah, and the best guidance is the guidance of Muhammad (sallallhu alahi wa-sallam), and the worst of all affairs are the newly invented matters (in the religion)"
[Saheeh Muslim]

Posted 18 September 2009 - 12:51 AM (#3) User is offline   Fekay 

• Full Eclipse
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

What is hadith?

hadith is something the prophet saw said or did or the sahaba did and the prophet saw did not forbid them.

What is sunnat?

sunnat is the hadith that were not cancelled and remained the same and will remain till the akhara.

and what i asked you was how can one be ahla hadith becuase when you call you self ahla hadith then you will have to follow all the hadith even the one that have been
cancelled because they are still hadith and the ones that were not cancelled are called sunnat so again how can one be alah hadith?

Posted 18 September 2009 - 12:59 AM (#4) User is offline   a2ssm 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Does that include weak or fabricated hadith :doze:
"Nor call on any, other than Allah.- Such will neither profit thee nor hurt thee: if thou dost, behold! thou shalt certainly be of those who do wrong." quran 10:106
"and the best speech is the Speech of Allah, and the best guidance is the guidance of Muhammad (sallallhu alahi wa-sallam), and the worst of all affairs are the newly invented matters (in the religion)"
[Saheeh Muslim]

Posted 18 September 2009 - 06:58 AM (#5) User is offline   Fekay 

• Full Eclipse
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Weak or not but some hadith were cancelled and that make's it impossible to follow both of them becuase they will contradict and ahla hadith title was giving to the wahabis by the british courts before the independence of pakistan and india becuase wahabis were hated so much ,they wanted to change their name so they requested the british courts to change their name to ahla hadith.

Posted 18 September 2009 - 02:39 PM (#6) User is offline   sika 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Asif-63 (18.09.2009)
Weak or not but some hadith were cancelled and that make's it impossible to follow both of them becuase they will contradict and ahla hadith title was giving to the wahabis by the british courts before the independence of pakistan and india becuase wahabis were hated so much ,they wanted to change their name so they requested the british courts to change their name to ahla hadith.

Asalamlikum,

Indeed very interesting!

Proof the name AHLE HADITH from AUTHENTIC HADITH.and that to from SAHIH BUKHARI.

if not then accept yourself as BIDATTIS.

PS: I am not a Scholar

Posted 20 September 2009 - 08:55 PM (#7) User is offline   Fekay 

• Full Eclipse
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Prove to me the existance of ahla hadith in the time of prophet saw from authentic hadith and if not then accept yourselfs to have committed the bid,a sayah

Posted 30 September 2009 - 09:42 AM (#8) User is offline   cutturr 

• New Moon
  • Pip

i think i got an explanation

ahle pakistan = people of pakistan

ahle britain = people of britain

ahle hadith / ahle sunnah = people of hadith / people of sunnah

imam bukhari ra stated that if the saved sect are not the people of hadith then i dont know who they are

so imam bukhari did not literally mean a sect named ahle hadith, but people who follow the hadith/sunnah

so brothers should not be labelled as from the sect ahle hadeeth as in reality we are all ahle hadeeth/sunnah

in general of course, because some may not follow the sunnah

Posted 30 September 2009 - 11:10 AM (#9) User is offline   a2ssm 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

cutturr (30.09.2009)

imam bukhari ra stated that if the saved sect are not the people of hadith then i dont know who they are

so imam bukhari did not literally mean a sect named ahle hadith, but people who follow the hadith/sunnah

so brothers should not be labelled as from the sect ahle hadeeth as in reality we are all ahle hadeeth/sunnah

salam

Spot on.  For those that say it is a biddah do not understand the simple concept of biddah in religion.  So i urge brothers that want to understand then look at what they actually say about biddah rather than guessing or assuming what they say.

[Saheeh Muslim]

Posted 30 September 2009 - 11:42 AM (#10) User is offline   MR-WEEZY 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Some good answers but I always ask ahle hadith that how many hadith they know but get no answer pointless calling yourself ahle hadith if you don't know jack#$%#!
Too Legit To Quit

AKA THE HIDDEN IMAM

Posted 30 September 2009 - 05:42 PM (#11) User is offline   Fekay 

• Full Eclipse
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

a2ssm (30.09.2009)

cutturr (30.09.2009)

salam

Spot on. For those that say it is a biddah do not understand the simple concept of biddah in religion. So i urge brothers that want to understand then look at what they actually say about biddah rather than guessing or assuming what they say.

Tell me the difference between sunnat and hadith

Posted 30 September 2009 - 07:00 PM (#12) User is offline   a2ssm 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

WEEZY (30.09.2009)
Some good answers but I always ask ahle hadith that how many hadith they know but get no answer pointless calling yourself ahle hadith if you don't know jack#$%#!

Probably very true at the same time those who say we are ahle sunnah clearly do many things that are not from the sunnah so the morale of the story is (:D) it does not matter what label you use but what you act upon that counts.

[Saheeh Muslim]

Posted 30 September 2009 - 09:18 PM (#13) User is offline   Fekay 

• Full Eclipse
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

a2ssm (30.09.2009)

WEEZY (30.09.2009)

Probably very true at the same time those who say we are ahle sunnah clearly do many things that are not from the sunnah so the morale of the story is (:D) it does not matter what label you use but what you act upon that counts.

well what is the difference between sunnat and hadith since you guys call you self ahla hadith so what is the difference

Posted 30 September 2009 - 09:39 PM (#14) User is offline   a2ssm 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

[quote]Asif-63 (30.09.2009)
[quote]

well what is the difference between sunnat and hadith since you guys call you self ahla hadith so what is the difference[/quote]

If you mean ahle sunnah and ahle hadith then to be honest i don't think there is a real difference.  People use the terms to distinguish themselves from one another in terms of aqeedah.

w salam

[Saheeh Muslim]

Posted 30 September 2009 - 09:58 PM (#15) User is offline   Fekay 

• Full Eclipse
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

What is hadith?

hadith is something the prophet saw said or did or the sahaba did and the prophet saw did not forbid them.

What is sunnat?

sunnat is the hadith that were not cancelled and remained the same and will remain till the akhara.

and what i asked you was how can one be ahla hadith becuase when you call you self ahla hadith then you will have to follow all the hadith even the one that have been
cancelled because they are still hadith and the ones that were not cancelled are called sunnat so again how can one be alah hadith?

Posted 30 September 2009 - 10:36 PM (#16) User is offline   a2ssm 

• Waxing Crescent
  • PipPip

Asif-63 (30.09.2009)
What is hadith?

What is sunnat?

1. People of the hadith means what it says.  However it does not mean that they follow all hadith like weak or fabricated ones. If for example something was done earlier in the prophets life such as the prohibition of visiting the graves but then later on it was made permissible does not mean that they will follow both as that would be impossible.  Either it is allowed or it is not.

2. So if they do not follow all hadith then how can they call themselves ahle hadith?

I ask you do you follow every single sunnah of the prophet? If you are human the answer will most likely be no.  So then how can you call yourself ahle sunnah or sunni?

3. What are you trying to prove from this anyways?

[Saheeh Muslim]

Posted 01 October 2009 - 08:14 AM (#17) User is offline   cutturr 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Asif-63 (30.09.2009)

a2ssm (30.09.2009)

cutturr (30.09.2009)

salam

Spot on. For those that say it is a biddah do not understand the simple concept of biddah in religion. So i urge brothers that want to understand then look at what they actually say about biddah rather than guessing or assuming what they say.

Tell me the difference between sunnat and hadith

thats a big explanation to be honest, you can buy volumes of books to tell you exhaustively the answer to what appears a simple question

it could be put as hadith are the sayings or commands of rasulillah saw as reported by sahaba ra
& sayings of the sahaba ra about the actions of rasulillah saw
& sayings of sahaba of day to day life of rasulillah saw
& sayings of sahaba ra about their actions that rasoolillah saw did not prohibit or approve

as far as my limited knowledge understanding goes, now the sunnah is derived from the above. but bear in mind the that the scholars of the salaf like imam ahmed or imam abu hanifa ra, when they wrote about sunnah they would include matters of aqeedah in it, they took it as a whole. (im not sure if this paragraph reads the way i have got it in my head)

dont stamp this as official

and allah knows best

by the way i have just realised.... is this question actually to ahlul hadith??? because i would not give my self that label.....

but i am trying to be in terms of methodology ahlul hadith, ahlul sunnah, ahlul qur'an, ahlul sharia, follower of the salaf saaliheen, to best of my ability and i am striving to be upon what the sahaba ra were upon, but only Allah swt knows if i am

Posted 01 October 2009 - 02:38 PM (#18) User is offline   mountain-of-makkah 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Brother Asif you need some corrections indeed... You commented that Ahle-Sunnah & Ahle-hadeeth are two different path. Let me rectify you!!

Your point is that one cannot act upon all hadith because there were lots of cancellation in it........I ask is it possible to act upon all Sunnah??? For example Muhammad Mustafa(saw) held more than 4 wives at a time. can you or your shaikh?? He(pbuh) used to say La-ilaha-illalah-inni-Rasoolallah. Can you? There are many more such examples brother.

Your logic is quite corrupted because it shows no research...You should know that an ayah of Quran is the Tafseer of another ayah in the same way an hadeeth is the tafseer of another hadeeth. If I ask you whether keeping beard is fard or sunnah then how will you support your answer?? ofcourse you have to check out the books of traditions(Hadeeths), without hadeeth will you be able to find single Sunnah of our Beloved Prophet(saw)??

One more thing brother i.e. no groups or sects will take you to the Jannah but your own correct deeds. Your Deeds will be the certificate to go to the Jannah or hell.

Abdul Qadir Jilanai® said in his book that correct name of Ahle-sunnah is Ahle Hadeeth (an explanation).

Jazaak'Allah

Posted 01 October 2009 - 09:09 PM (#19) User is offline   muhammad_adeel_attari 

• New Moon
  • Pip

Aslam o alikum

Some Arabic words have more then one meaning .

Quran(urdu)makar kiya kafiroon nay and Makar kiya Allah nay. some people used word makar for Allah Azwajal.but Ala hazrat did not use word makar For Allah Azwajal. ...

Now we have word here Ahlay Hadith  Its mean Follower of hadith and every one have excepted no one can follow all Hadith shreef.

Thats y loats of ulama said , word Ahlay Hadith have been used for Jamat  in Hadith, its mean Ahlay sunnat wa jamat .we can practice on all sunnah of Prophet (peace be upon him)  but not on All hadith shreef.

Allah and his beloved Knows best.

m.adeel

Posted 11 April 2010 - 07:33 AM (#20) User is offline   Kamrul 

• New Moon
  • Pip

http://www.haqchaary...t/volume16.html

Assalamualikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu,

Pls watch this video by Pir Syed Irfan Shah Mashadi(qs).

This is very powerful speech about "taqleed".

Allah Hafez,
Mohammed Kamrul Hassan
www.neda-e-islam.org
I am suuni muslim

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options